[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was when Nickelodeon really went to shit. Around this time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (452KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
452KB, 960x1440px
This was when Nickelodeon really went to shit. Around this time, they cancelled their remaining good shows like Neds declassified and Danny phantom and replaced them with shit like this, Naked brothers band, and Tak and the power of juju.

Also, this show came out in 2007. 2007 was also the year of the Recession, iPhones, the MySpace-to-Facebook exodus, Autotune, Tumblr founded; The Big Bang theory, the cake is a lie, etc. Coincidence?
>>
Is this a Dr. Pig thread?
>>
when did they cancel The X's? it was that time

such and underrated show,
>>
also I remember I had the game for that shit
fuck I remember playing it and having to get honey so I could sell and buy one of the minigames inside the game which was actually better than the fucking game, I remember that at that time my teacher fucking ripped my entire notebook apart because I called a cunt
fuck you cunt, glad you died of diabetes
>>
File: 35655345.jpg (40KB, 505x431px) Image search: [Google]
35655345.jpg
40KB, 505x431px
>>93733179
>Not liking Back at the Barnyard
>>
>>93733179
At least it was the first show to feature a transgendered animal.
>>
>>93733179
>naked brothers band and juju are shit
I'll give you that one, but how can you hate a show that gave us meme masterminds like Biggie Cheese and Dr. Pig?
>>
>>93734291
>Forced memes are good memes

Underage faggots get out.
>>
>>93734327
I'm just a 21 year old manchild that likes shitty memes.
Leave me alone. ;_;
>>
>>93733179
Barnyard was actually funny
>>
>>93733179
BatB was kino tho
>>
File: image.jpg (976KB, 1024x1773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
976KB, 1024x1773px
>>
>>93733179
BatB was a true classic and the closest thing Nickelodeon had to SubGenius propaganda.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jm-WoGwRmUw
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.