[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finds out Spiderman is her nephew >first thing she does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (12KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 189x267px
>finds out Spiderman is her nephew
>first thing she does is send angry letters to Daily Bugle for hating on Spiderman and cancel her subscription
Aunt May is the cutest old lady! Does she deserve a thread?
>>
>>93732426
You spelled "purposefully acts like a bitch about Spider-Man to convince her nephew to stop risking his life" wrong.
>>
File: ArsenicAndOldLace.jpg (602KB, 780x2419px) Image search: [Google]
ArsenicAndOldLace.jpg
602KB, 780x2419px
She has her moments.
>>
>>93732949
what comic? Also is he kill? because that's pretty fucking savage.
>>
File: pardon.png (434KB, 700x442px) Image search: [Google]
pardon.png
434KB, 700x442px
>>93732949
>>
>>93733040
No, she just put a bunch of sleeping pills in the cookies and actual almonds.
>>
>>93733040
Spectacular Spider-Man #245. I think she just put sleeping pills into the cookies or something.

Quite frankly, I'd rather have a gun-toting Aunt May. It would make more sense. But having her be clever is fun too.
>>
File: trouble1a.jpg (448KB, 771x841px) Image search: [Google]
trouble1a.jpg
448KB, 771x841px
>>93732426
I think you mean fucks her best friend's boyfriend 47 times over the course of a weekend
>>
>>93733130
Gun totting parental figure belongs to Alfred Pennyworth.
>>
>>93733543
What do you think he loads it with? Slugs? Tazer rounds? Buckshot? Rubber?
>>
>>93733631
Buckshot. Alfred doesn't fucking play. He shot a fucking Predator with a blunderbuss.
>>
>>93733704
I want this in the Justice League movie. Alfred just blowing the shit out of parademons. They're mindless aliens. Audiences won't care.
>>
>>93732949
>gets locked in a closet and abused growing up by half-brother Kraven
>gets played by May
>MJ beats the shit out of him with a baseball bat
>throws himself off a bridge after Pete laughs when he's baring his soul to him

Being Chameleon is suffering. The poor, crazy Russian is just so fucked up and he can never win.

That's why he's my favorite.
>>
File: 1375217284243.jpg (390KB, 900x1443px) Image search: [Google]
1375217284243.jpg
390KB, 900x1443px
>>93733704
>He shot a fucking Predator with a blunderbuss
And then shittalked it after. Alfred is too good for this fucking world.
>>
>>93733146
Trouble was a mistake, everyone agrees on that
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.