[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when all he wanted to do was Fuck Stan's wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Klaus.png (430KB, 754x550px) Image search: [Google]
Klaus.png
430KB, 754x550px
Remember when all he wanted to do was Fuck Stan's wife? like, that was his only joke.

and now he's one of the best characters on the show

Fuck, I love American Dad!
>>
>>93731977
I don't watch the show, someone redpill me about why he's supposed to be best character
>>
>>93731977
What are his other jokes besides wanting to fuck Francine and being Meg 2: The Fish.
>>
>>93732019
He's german.
>>
>>93731977
>one of the best characters on the show

I wouldn't go that far.
>>
>>93731977
He's my favourite. I like it when he messes with others.
>>
>>93731977
He went from only wanting to fuck Francine to just being a fish version of Meg. An improvement, sure, but he's far from the best character in the show.
>>
File: tumblr_m9mf2kCcNM1remitso1_500.gif (957KB, 451x338px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9mf2kCcNM1remitso1_500.gif
957KB, 451x338px
>..one of the best..
Yep, I agree. He has the sharpest rejoinders and is probably the smartest of the bunch.
>>
>>93731977
Same. He went from "boring side character" to "show stealer" the moment they dropped the Francine thing. Now he's my favorite character in the show.
>>
>>93732019
He's absolutely replaceable what makes some good 4th wall breaks. He also has that insane nihilistic personality like Roger but without being a faggot or annoying.
>>
>>93732017
>someone redpill me about
Underage.
>>
>>93732019
Meg just gets shat on. Klaus triumphs beautifully sometimes.
>>
>There once was a jewish girl who kept a diary. It.....didn't end well for her. But then again, nothing did for Fran Drescher.

>Hah, you thought I was making a holocaust joke! SHAME ON YOU

Google the burglary of fran drescher
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.