[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>opening shot of the movie is a drawing of the Avengers >early

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Spider-Man Homecoming.png (4MB, 1440x2406px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man Homecoming.png
4MB, 1440x2406px
>opening shot of the movie is a drawing of the Avengers
>early scene shows direct footage from Civil War
>Vulture and his crew got their tech from the Chitauri invasion
>Iron Man and Happy throughout
>robbers wearing Avengers masks
>Spider-Man pretending to be other Avengers in the mirror
>Spider suit is basically an Iron Man suit with its own Jarvis
>teen girls playing Fuck, Marry, Kill with Avengers
>Captain America PSAs
>Sokovia being taught in school

HEY GUYS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MOVIE IS SET IN THE MCU YET?
>>
Sony is retarded and don't realize they have the rights of the top3 most popular hero of the planet. Nothing new
>>
>>93731505
monkey's paw
>>
>>93731505
It reminded me of Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in that regard.
>>
>>93733398
>The principal is probably an agent of shield like USM show. He's literally the grandchild of a founding member (played by same actor)
>>
I want Marvel to stop using their 22 movie long franchise and just to make a bunch of movies that don't do anything with the universe even though that's one of the largest pulls for superhero comic books
>>
>Spiderman suit is basically an Iron Man suit with no Javis.
This. The entire movie is more concerned with this fucking suit than spiderman actual superpowers. Fuck this guys, if i wanted to see tech IM stuff i would have just seen one of the avenger movies.
>>
>>93733715
>>Its literally Jarvis's IRL WIFE voicing it.

Mmmm Jennifer Connely
>>
>>93731505
I like it
spider-man is part of a bigger universe, it makes sense that all the events around him are affecting so many aspects of his life
and whats the point if a cinematic universe if you arent going to have every tiny thing interact? I love how everything is connected
>>
>>93731505
This movie was pretty much an Iron Man movie just like a Robin movie would be part of Batman universe. Too much Tony and his industry
>>
>>93734051
this, Tony was literally in more than half of the movie
>>
>>93731505
So why most people in this board deny it?
>>
>>93733575
Vol 2 didn't really connect to anything but itself desu
>>
>>93733715
I miss Jarvis... Vision was a mistake.
>>
>>93731505

>Kevin Feige did nothing wrong

Apologize
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.