[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Cybermen are transported to the last /co/ universe you just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: Cyberman 2.0.jpg (196KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Cyberman 2.0.jpg
196KB, 1066x1600px
The Cybermen are transported to the last /co/ universe you just read/watched, how does it play out?
>>
>>93730620
>Gumball
Bobert will finally find friends.
>>
>>93730620

>The Walking Dead
Alexandria would be pretty fucked considering they've just dealt with the herd again and the whole Whispers situation. Rick will probably find some bullshit way to prevail and win.
>>
>>93730651
Could they convert Walkers, or is the flesh worthless?
>>
>>93730678

I think the walker flesh would have a lot of interesting properties but we haven't seen it used much in terms of camouflage.
>>
>>93730678
They probably could, since they could convert long-dead corpses.
>>
File: tardis.jpg (226KB, 1066x787px) Image search: [Google]
tardis.jpg
226KB, 1066x787px
>>93730620
>Earth 616
They're literally Ultron-lite. Stark or someone figures out a way to un cyberize an casualties in a day and then they get tossed into another dimension.
>>
>>93730733
>Ultron merges with the Cybermen
>Stark, Reed, and Pym each resist the urge to make their own Cybermen "Because why not?"
>>
>>93730620
I have no idea what these things are or what they are capable of.
>>
>>93730678
>>93730730
If Cybermen showed up and converted the Walkers en masse into Cybermen, would it ultimately make the world better or worse?
>>
>>93730819
They're whole deal is that they view emotions as a hindrance to survival, so they convert humans into Cybermen, removing their emotions and placing their brains in Cyberman bodies, with the end goal of replacing all organic life with themselves
>>
>>93730819
They are a Doctor Who villain. Turn people into more Cybermen via some science magic. Very Zombie/Body Snatchers type thing.
>>
>>93730819
Think the Borg from Star Trek, taking away any sense of humanity or individuality, only now they can "upgrade" corpses too
>>
>>93730620

Fred and Barney get their fellow veterans to the quarry, load up on rocks and smash the Cyberman in front of the Bedrock Mall.

BTW - read the recently ended Flintstones book.
>>
>>93730620
>The Simpsons
Lisa tries to get them to start acting like human beings again, but makes them liberal, and as such, more evil than before.
>>
>>93731426
Bart creates a rogue faction dedicated to practical jokes. The two sides clash in downtown Springfield. Meanwhile there's a Homer sub plot where he becomes a cyberman but retains all his personality because of his stupidity.
>>
>>93731497
Everything is resolved because they converted Homer into a Cyber Controller and his buffonery corrupted the entire army
>>
>>93730620
Young Justice. I can see it now, Justice League is turned into Cybermen and it's up to the sidekicks to save them.
>>
>>93730875
>>93730876
>>93730943
Okay, thanks.

Last show I watched was Symphogear AXZ, haven't watched or read anything /co/ related in a while. I guess they get fisted? Not sure how durable those things are.
>>
>>93730810
>Resist.

They're all egotistical fucks that would do it without a second thought.
>>
>>93730620
>616

Doesn't go over too well for them.
>>
>DC Universe

Well that invasion didn't last long...
>>
>>93731389
Great book, and Id actually read the hell out of that story
>>
>>93731750
Then oe will probably be taken to Detroit's S.T.A.R. Labs Red Room which houses deadly tech
>>
File: tumblr_os54ueSSV21tki7xko1_1280.jpg (43KB, 480x593px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_os54ueSSV21tki7xko1_1280.jpg
43KB, 480x593px
>>93730620
The last /co/ related thing I've read/watched was Spiderman Homecoming

It'd be cool to see vulture and webhead work together until they eventually get overpowered and killed/BOLTED.
>>
>>93732557
>implying the other avengers wouldnt show up for a cyberman invasion.
Doctor Strange would voodoo a portal to nowhere.
>>
>>93730620
If they were in Gravity Falls they'd probably be the creepy original models with the medical masks and human hands. After some scary shenanigans Dipper and Mabel put their heads together and come up with some Tom Baker-esque fuckery to kill all of them.
>>
>>93732557
>Toomes blows up a Cyberman
>"Wonder how much I could sell this for?"
>>
>>93730620
The Vision's wife flips out and secretly kills them all and then herself.
>>
>>93730620
Marty and Doc just fire up the DeLorean and wipe those faggy robots out of existence
>>
>>93730620
Cybermen in Samurai Jack.

They wouldn't last a minute.
>>
>transformers

The cybermen end up idolizing the decepticons like the geth do reapers
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.