[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me find the name of some strong comic book villain. He is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: DC Villains.jpg (719KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DC Villains.jpg
719KB, 1920x1080px
Help me find the name of some strong comic book villain. He is sitting in a building like a chair and he has his creations around him that embody comic book archetypes such as femme fatale and evil genius. Pretty sure it was from the DCU.
Also DC Villians thread. Who is your favorite and why?
>>
>>93724069
Darkseid?

My favorite is Lex Luthor. Runner ups are Manta and Black Adam.
>>
>>93724069
Manta and Bane are my favorite.
Manta because he's Manta.
Bane because I respect him strength and Nightfall was one of the first comics I read.
>>
>>93724131
Nah he wasn't a very mainstream villain, that why I can't remember who the fuck he was...
I really enjoyed Black Adam, Shazam is underrated. His villains are neat.
>>
File: IMG_1350.jpg (257KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1350.jpg
257KB, 700x350px
Brainiac?
>>
>>93724069
Could you describe him a little more? Can you remember any color schemes, noticeable details, or anything like that?
>>
File: Empty_Hand.jpg (1MB, 1703x2498px) Image search: [Google]
Empty_Hand.jpg
1MB, 1703x2498px
The Empty Hand?
>>
File: nowhere.jpg (82KB, 619x338px) Image search: [Google]
nowhere.jpg
82KB, 619x338px
>>93724069
I like many:

Darkseid
- The Totality of Apokolips Is God. My my favorite of Darkseid's Elites must the Glory G.Gordon Godfrey.

Psycho Pirate
- I always had a story for him in mind. He has the power to make you love him. So he goes to UN general assembly and makes the leaders of the world love him. They organise his takeover of the world, by distributing mindcontrol-videos in the internet and informing of eventual problem. His world rule only gets abolished when Amander Waller organises a special Suicide Squad consisting only of sociopaths. They can't feel love, so Psycho Pirate can't control them.

Mr.Nobody
- I voted for him.

Black Manta
- >Injustice 2 confirmed!

Mr. Mxyzptlk
- Who I wish to be.
>>
>>93724632

I still dont get why this doesnt have the most basic of villain archetypes, the "Brute" Hellmachine is more of the manufactured villains like robots and biohazards, Demogorgun is hordes/armies
>>
>>93724069
>He is sitting in a building like a chair and he has his creations around him that embody comic book archetypes such as femme fatale and evil genius. Pretty sure it was from the DCU.

That's definetly the empty hand. >>93724632
>>
>>93724678
>Mr. Mxyzptlk
>a villain
>>
>>93724678
>Mr.Nobody
>- I voted for him.

Me too! I loved his economic plan.
>>
File: Superman's Most Powerful Enemy.jpg (657KB, 1057x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Superman's Most Powerful Enemy.jpg
657KB, 1057x1600px
>>93725742
Yes. A terrifying one.
>>
File: Firestorm.jpg (78KB, 430x640px) Image search: [Google]
Firestorm.jpg
78KB, 430x640px
>>93724069
Brainiac, Killer Frost, Gorilla Grodd, Circe, Gentleman Ghost, Dr. Polaris, Deathstroke, etc are some of my faves
>pic related
Favorite Rouges gallery
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.