[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So ACTIVATING the Training Wheels Protocol turns OFF the suit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6627.jpg (30KB, 307x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6627.jpg
30KB, 307x230px
So ACTIVATING the Training Wheels Protocol turns OFF the suit AI?

What did Stark mean by this?
>>
>>93723126
It'd probably be distracting.
>>
The movie explained this. Training Wheels was designed to introduce the suit's features slowly, on a learning curve. You can see this during the truck heist - Advanced Combat Mode activates Instant Kill and Rapid Fire Webbing, which Peter doesn't understand because he hasn't learned it yet.
>>
>>93723265
I feel we should discuss Instant Kill as a feature. Why did Stark think that would be a good idea, even for a fully "trained" Spider-Man?
What the fuck does Instant Kill even do? Does Peter have wrist-mounted guns that he doesn't know about?
>>
>>93723126
No, it WAS active, which is why he didn't have all the features unlocked, as they were being incrementally opened up.
>>
>>93723704
>No, it WAS active,
That's what OP said. He's questioning why the training mode didn't include the suit AI that had a routine for explaining what all the features were
>>
>>93723697
radioactive semen
>>
>>93724023
Ya know, there were good things about that story. We don't always have to talk about the radioactive semen.
>>
>>93723697
maybe the web wont auto save an enemy or would drops heavy shit on enemy via web
>>
>>93723697
He was fucking drunk, what do you expect? There's probably a function that shoots a web to the nearest bottle of Jack and then sends it to Tony.

>>93724083
Is it possible to shoot the web so fast it penetrates the body and then explodes inside of them like some kind of grenade?
>>
>>93723265
So Tony id niw the Adam to Spidey's Other M Samus?
>>
>>93724066
I think we do.
>>
>>93723697
It's a test
It instantly kills Peter if he tries to use it
>>
>>93724023

> Peter haterapes nu-MJ until she dies of radioactive semen
> Everyone cheers

Reign would be a good sequel
>>
>>93723126
The new suit Tony made for him for the reporters was ugly as shit
>>
File: 1499421425306.jpg (760KB, 2001x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1499421425306.jpg
760KB, 2001x1334px
>>93724511
Iron Spider for Infinity War
>>
>>93723126
I hated the AI, I hope it doesnt come back
>>
>>93723697
Tony kills dudes all the time. He blew off a guy's head in Iron Man 3 and then quipped about it.

My guess is the suit registers how hard Spidey's swinging so it automatically 'rolls with the punches' much like comic book Spidey does. Insta kill mode probably just knocks a guy's head clean off with one punch.

Remember, a 'fully grown' Spidey has the capacity to hold an entire skyscraper. He can pick up cars and shit like it was nothing. He could pick up Cap and Batman and rip them in half like they were paper.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.