[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.tracking-board.com/randa ll-park-to-play-shield-a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Randall-Park-Jimmy-Woo-AntMan-2.jpg (53KB, 620x310px) Image search: [Google]
Randall-Park-Jimmy-Woo-AntMan-2.jpg
53KB, 620x310px
http://www.tracking-board.com/randall-park-to-play-shield-agent-jimmy-woo-in-marvels-ant-man-and-the-wasp/

Randall Park is playing Jimmy Woo for Ant-Man and the Wasp.

Agents of Atlas coming to the MCU?
>>
I'm actually excited for Ant-Man and Wasp. It has the potential to surprise us the most with what elements it brings in.
>>
Fucking love Randall Park, so this is a good thing.
>>
>>93721143
Ant-Man and Wasp is a movie

It's part of the MCU
>>
>>93720990
>It has the potential to surprise us the most with what elements it brings in.
You mean quips? A love plot? A paper thin villain?
It won't do anything different.
>>
>>93721181
Except how to build a franchise around a character who's mainly known for his origins story. Where do you go from there?
>>
>>93721190
They're focusing on the family and legacy aspects of Ant-Man and Wasp

The legacy angle alone is so different from from what we've seen in the MCU
>>
>>93721269
And not only that, what's the basis for the plot? Who will they fight? Will they be exploring the Microverse?
>>
>>93720934
YOU ARE NOT JIM.
>>
>>93720934
>randall-park-to-play-shield-agent-jimmy-woo-in-marvels-ant-man-and-the-wasp

>to-play-shield-agent

>shield-agent

How is that possible? Sheild disbanded after the Project Insight fuckup.
>>
>>93721357
>>93721357
Aos is cannon
>>
>>93721357
Fury had to have somebody piloting that Helicarrier in AoU
>>
>>93721357
Jimmy Woo is a SHIELD agent in the comics before he becomes an Agent of ATLAS

since Woo hasn't appeared in the MCU yet, we don't know whether he'll be portrayed as a SHIELD or ex-SHIELD agent

>>93720934
it'd be a neater explanation for Danvers' powers if she got them from the original Marvel Boy's wristbands (which is how the first Mar-Vell got his, though not from MB's bands, which are Quasar's now) than from standing next to a Kree while an active omni-wave projector was broadcasting, which is... pretty goofy

in the context of Ant-Man's flashbacks (and probably dealing with what happened to the original Wasp), there's a lot of room for having Woo be running around with a crew like that back in the 50s and 60s, and the nega-bands or whatever they're calling them being transferred that way

honestly, I love Mar-Vell as much as the next colossal neckbeard, but there's a lot of his early stuff that wouldn't transfer at all well to movies, like the swapping with Rick Jones, so it's probably for the best not to even attempt it

fuck I mean does anybody give two shits about the Uranian compared to Mar-Vell? Just turn them into one movie character and have the original Cap start working on Earth back in the 50s, when ATLAS was founded
>>
I just want the robot to make an appearance.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.