[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should 3D viewings of movies still exist? I saw the new Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: spiderWHAT.jpg (86KB, 862x510px) Image search: [Google]
spiderWHAT.jpg
86KB, 862x510px
Should 3D viewings of movies still exist?

I saw the new Spider-Man today but my brother got 3d tickets and I knew I would hate it. Whats the point even? It was too blurry half the time and I had to take off the glasses alot of times just to get a break. It kind of ruined my first watching of it which makes me really sad. I'm going to see it again in normal (if they show it normally).

So is there even a point? We also saw GOTG2 in 3d and it didn't bother me as much but I'm just now seeing how stupid it is.
>>
>A gay man who doesn't have sex with men.

So...He's a cuckold?
Or does he just play women exclusively in games that give him the choice?
>>
>>93719368
He fucks traps
>>
>>93719368
He is playing a gay character and he is a method actor, so for now he says he is a gay man without the being attracted to men thing.
>>
>>93719359
Well Anon is a whatever and he doesn't have sex either.
>>
>>93719496
That's true.
>>
>>93719359
Yeah, the new 3D doesn't really do it for me. But then again, I wear glasses and can't find the right way to wear both, and I might see 3D anyway due to movie times and work.
>>
Until Doctor Strange, I hadn't seen a Marvel movie in 3D since the first Avengers. I only saw it in 3D because it was the first screening, like 9am screening on Opening Day. The first 2D screening was 10:30am or something.
I thought Doc Strange would be good in 3D because of all the mirror dimension stuff... yeah no it sucked.

There are only two movies I've seen that I think the 3D really worked well in;
>How to Train Your Dragon
>Jackass 3D
>>
File: Your-Childs-Vision-Development-.jpg (89KB, 725x512px) Image search: [Google]
Your-Childs-Vision-Development-.jpg
89KB, 725x512px
>>93719359
>It was too blurry half the time and I had to take off the glasses alot of times just to get a break
It's ok, anon. You'll grow into it.
>>
>>93719359
No, but every theaters bought the tecno to air it and now have to use it.
>>
File: 1490187577630.gif (3MB, 540x200px) Image search: [Google]
1490187577630.gif
3MB, 540x200px
>>93719359
>Should 3D viewings of movies still exist?

not a question for /co/
>>
>>93719359
3D is a shitty gimmick that belongs on 10-20 minute amusement park rides, not hour long movies.
>>
>>93719780

jackass 3 was actually filmed with 3d cameras so it looked insane in the theater

everything else adds digital 3d and it looks like dog shit
>>
>>93719994
And also those super-slo-mo hi-def phantom cameras.

But I was talking more about content.
Jackass used it's 3D well. The opening, where they're shooting paintballs and the balls are flying of the screen looks fantastic.
And HtTYD's flying scenes were beautiful.

I'd thought that even if it wasn't shot in 3D, the mirror dimension scenes in Doctor Strange would look good, because they'd mostly be CG, but they were so underwhelming.
>>
>>93719359
I remember seeing the first Avengers in 3D and it didn't do much for the movie, it's pretty pointless unless it's actually filmed in 3D like some of the Transformers movies and whatnot, and not just converted afterwards.
>>
>>93719359
I avoid 3d unless is really special like Dr Strange. The glasses are so fucking uncomfortable and things seem slightly out of focus and I keep shifting the glasses every few seconds thinking it's the distance from my face. I hate close up stuff, that DOES make everything go out of focus for me and it takes me 1 or 2 seconds for my eyes to see what's going on again.
>>
>>93719606
I had to see WW 3d because I couldnt make it to an earlier showtime and had that same issue. I got glasses a few months ago after eye surgery and can see fine for the most part so I took them off but even having to wear them seemed annoying to me. If it had 3d parts in it like all 3d movies used to (as gimmicky as those scenes are) it would be kind of ok but that wasnt worth a more expensive ticket
>>
>>93719780
Kubo worked well in 3d I thought
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.