[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"He is beaten. Let your devotion to justice temper your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (317KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
317KB, 1024x768px
"He is beaten. Let your devotion to justice temper your rage"
>"He took your parents, ruined your life. Fulfill your destiny and become what you have trained to be, an agent of vengeance. He knows your secret, if he lives, Batman dies"
>>
>>93717032
>ruined your life

Batman literally fucks Supermodels and own billions

Cry me a fucking river
>>
>>93717305
>he's rich, he doesn't need to be happy
>>
>>93717032
This episode was so good, even Bat-Mite knew it.
>>
File: reaction273.jpg (49KB, 540x390px) Image search: [Google]
reaction273.jpg
49KB, 540x390px
>>93717946
>Rich
>not happy

This is a complete lie that poor people tell themselves. No one is fucking happier than rich people.
>>
>>93717979
Nah some rich people still blow their brains out

It's much EASIER to be happy with a pile of money, I don't think anyone would contest that.
>>
>>93717979
I think men with wives and children who love them are probably happier than the fat lonely faggot who made Minecraft.
>>
>>93718014
But that's their fault entirely.
Any rich person who doesn't take a month or two of paid leave to sort out their deep-seated personal issues once and for all is an irresponsible person, end of story.
If you can't find happiness with wealth, you're either unimaginative or unintelligent
>>
>>93718014
>Nah some rich people still blow their brains out

It's mostly celebrities who have been poisoned by hollywood culture though from what I can see
>>
>>93718028
You imply that fat fuck can't find a wife to have kids with?
>>
>>93717032
It gets me everytime when Joe Chill tries to get help from batman rouges but they beat him up instead.
>>
>>93718053
Because the only time you see suicides reported on is when they're famous or it's a small town (and naturally it doesn't get national attention)

Not that I'm saying Hollywood culture produces stable human beings
>>
>>93718053
Well and CEOs who realize their constant desire to succeed and accumulate is their coping mechanism for other issues that they don't know how to deal with.
The suicide rate among Wall Street types and CEOs are higher than the national average, particularly in countries like Hong Kong, Japan and Korea and the US (though the US and Suicide is a messy subject in general)
>>
>>93718054
According to Google, he was married.
>>
Batman may die, but Bruce Wayne?
Never
>>
>>93718028
yeah, but the minecraft faggot ruined his life by being dumb and rich

20-somethings should not be billionaires
>>
>>93718071
>>93718053
>>93718014
>>93717979
There is a bit of a difference between the "rich idiot with no day job" stereotype and the CEOs who have to work hard to stay in the market and destroy the competition endlessly.
>>
One of the best episodes of the whole show imo.
>>
>>93717032
The fact Phantom Stranger and Specter were Kevin Conroy and Mark Hammil was a fucking amazing bit of voice direction.
>>
>>93718028
I think that happiness is achieved in a variety of ways that are entirely dependent on the individual rather than what you think should make them happy
>>
File: Working Class Scum.jpg (25KB, 600x455px) Image search: [Google]
Working Class Scum.jpg
25KB, 600x455px
>>93717979
Worthless poor person detected.
>>
>>93718028
Notch go back to /v/.
>>
>>93720014
We didn't deserve BatB. It was too pure for this filthy world.
>>
>>93718054
I was reading that no, he literally can't find anyone who wants to be with him, platonically or otherwise.
>>
>>93720178
That's why we never got the Crisis on Infinite Earths musical movie.
>>
The main problem with being rich is that there are always people that are richer than you and push it in your face. And for the richest man on the planet, there are always other people jumping at the chance of taking that from you.

Result, if you're rich and you lack the "i don't give a fuck nigga" vibe, you're constantly worried of how poorer people and richer people look at you, which causes you to spend money on expensive shit you don't actually want/need, which raises your expenses, so you need to work harder to maintain your money, which causes stress, which leads to you spending more money to get rid of that stress, which leads to you needing to work even more to maintain your lifestyle... etc. etc. etc.
Meanwhile, your old classmate that you build the company with is enjoying life living off the dividend and stocks on Hawaii getting high all day and literally having no expenses beyond food, drink, power, internet and water.

Being rich and happy is a matter of living below your income. Which not many rich people can do.
>>
File: IMG_0189.gif (46KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0189.gif
46KB, 704x400px
>>93717032
>I wouldn't have anything to do with that
>>
>>93717032
I'm surprised BTAS never did anything with Joe Chill in the series.
>>
Aside from that one comic where Bruce apparently doesn't even remember Joe Chill's face.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.