[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Actual quote from show) Mira: XR! Wake up! XR: Huh? Wha? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

File: mira_and_xr_by_draio_princess.jpg (203KB, 640x372px) Image search: [Google]
mira_and_xr_by_draio_princess.jpg
203KB, 640x372px
(Actual quote from show)

Mira: XR! Wake up!
XR: Huh? Wha? I swear your honor, I didn't know she was under warranty!
>>
Brilliant
>>
Mira is a hot drug user.
>>
>>93713008
Eh, her voice and face kinda ruin it

Which is weird since blue girls is basically my #1 fetish and she's actually somewhat close to twili Midna in design who I love
>>
>>93712852
This show wasn't half bad
>>
>>93713108
Back in the Usenet days before second life and imageboards people liked Nicole Sullivan's voice. I think she is pretty darn hot for a blue girl and love her alien features. Granted back then I was in my mid 20s and now I'm in my mid 30s.

There could be some separation between us.

I actually had a crush on her. Even though I was in my 20s.
>>
I remember this guy I use to like watched this with his niece. He had to babysit back in the day and ended up admitting to me that he was attracted to his non biological niece. We were just high school fuck ups as the result of a summer school session gone shit. I drew things on his head because then I wanted to be a tattoo artist.

I don't think of him much but... I gotta ask a q... Are there any y2k girls or guys out there that use facebook/MySpace ? Like, people who graduated then.
>>
File: 1482113074439.gif (2MB, 430x247px) Image search: [Google]
1482113074439.gif
2MB, 430x247px
>>93713108
>Eh, her voice and face kinda ruin it
Plebeian taste my man.
>>
Ah Buzz Lightyear of Star Command... one of many Disney cartoons never released on DVD (save for the pilot, which had Tim Allen voicing Buzz) for no good reason.
>>
It was a different time...
>>
>>93715443
>one of many Disney cartoons never released on DVD

Did it get any VHS releases, or is it like Dave the Barbarian and got nothing because Disney hates us?
>>
>>93712852
>(Actual quote from show)
OP, can you manage to make a thread without sounding like a retarded newfag?
>>
>>93716452
>Did it get any VHS releases, or is it like Dave the Barbarian and got nothing because Disney hates us?
Pretty sure the only VHS release is the pilot movie, same as the DVD.

Disney really fucked up.... With Toy Story's sequel, this series on DVD would've sold even with it's loose ties to the movie (Buzz himself, nothing more).

Of course they never released the Aladdin series on DVD either (save for a few random episodes).
>>
>>93716760
(accidentally teleports behind)
>>
>>93715278
Cute.
>>
Back 12 years ago I made a DVD for everyone. You can still get it online
even the banned eps!
>>
>>93712852
Was XR a pedophile?
>>
>>93719481
In the series, yes. He was constantly fighting with himself with girls, drugs and gambling.
>>
Didn't he share his code and relax for an hour with that underage alien that booster liked?
>>
>>93713108
Nicole Sullivan had one of the hottest voices in early 2000s animation you pleb.
>>
This show was God Tier.
>>
I fucked a little fat girl that looked like Nicole Sullivan back in 2006.
>>
File: cb_novacolor.jpg (28KB, 350x631px) Image search: [Google]
cb_novacolor.jpg
28KB, 350x631px
Would you? Say she is pretty?
>>
>>93721060
Hell yeah
>>
File: Nos4A2.png (1022KB, 1110x831px) Image search: [Google]
Nos4A2.png
1022KB, 1110x831px
>>93721060
very much
>>
File: 180px-Bonzi.jpg (7KB, 180x193px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Bonzi.jpg
7KB, 180x193px
Would you be ok with scraping the grounders cum out of that pp before you airwolfed it?
>>
I literally can't stop cumming inside children this time of year.
>>
File: Bad_Robot_by_MiraElizabeth.jpg (206KB, 530x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bad_Robot_by_MiraElizabeth.jpg
206KB, 530x600px
Lets talk about Blue Girls and Mira Elizabeth's death from a complication of Lymes disease.
>>
Has anyone knowticed really old fan art scans from the late 80s and 90s have disapearded from the internet lately?

I have so much Felicia and Morrigan from darkstalkers erotica that are not even on the boorus. Seriously, back up your $h!t, there is a good chance you will never see it again.
>>
File: chris-hansen.jpg (26KB, 352x707px) Image search: [Google]
chris-hansen.jpg
26KB, 352x707px
>>93723964
Your comment has been submitted to the FBI data bank.
>>
>>93724919
Thanks, am I in the running to win a prize? I would love a tub of astroglide seeings how its the best water based lube that most preteen enthusiasts swear by.

Lol just joking, I just meant I tend to fuck more children this time of year because the parents drop them off at the YMCA so early.
>>
I miss the mcDLT.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.