[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you actually expect Homecoming to turn out to be the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bestcapemovieoftheyear.png (159KB, 758x322px) Image search: [Google]
bestcapemovieoftheyear.png
159KB, 758x322px
Did you actually expect Homecoming to turn out to be the best cape film of the year, beating Logan and Wonder Woman?
>>
>>93712483
Without a doubt. Logan was edgy bullshit and Wonder Woman was muh female empowerment.
>>
If you're seriously using RT as source, than Logan is better as it has a 7.9/10 score while Spidey only has 7.7/10.
>>
>>93712483
Based lee.
>>
>>93712483
>7/10
>best
i'm glad to see tvcucks in full force.
>>
>>93712483
Honestly the movie sucked ass and Peruvian Flash wanted Peters ass.
>>
>>93712483
yes based marvel makes nothing but great movie why would this have been any different

>>93712504
also this
>>
>>93712483
It's like I gotta add a new filter every five minutes.
Fuck off faggot.
>>
>>93712546
Pretty sure all this is just run-of-the-mill false flagging from /co/.
>>
Nice try /tv/, but Logan and WW were still better movies

GotG2 was too
>>
>>93712483
I liked Logan more, but Homecoming was good. They didn't waste half the fucking movie on Uncle Ben and his origin story, which I was thankful for.
>>
>>93712483
No this movie was terrible give it time people will take off the goggles and see the shit in front of them
>>
>>93712733
what's it like to have such awful taste?
>>
>>93712483
>this thread stays up
>the one criticizing this flick gets shut down
huh
really salts my cashews
>>
>>93712850
Well, it's a fact that it has done better critically.

There is no way around that.
>>
>>93712669
>WW were still better movies

Hahahahahaha, no.
>>
>>93712483
I liked it a lot, Holland is easily the best spiderman to date.

That said, I enjoyed Logan more I think.

My biggest complaint about Homecoming would probably be the finale was pretty mediocre. There wasn't that much of a fight between them. The big climax was the plane crash, then after that Spidey just avoids the Vulture for an attack or two then the vulture's rig explodes. The first spiderman's conclusion had a better final battle.

Not saying that the vulture needed to die, but I dunno
>>
File: BANE.png (13KB, 320x352px) Image search: [Google]
BANE.png
13KB, 320x352px
>>93713023
>The big climax was the plane crash
>>
Better than I was expecting. Those Sony quirks were there but thankfully muted.

I liked Ned. He had the best laugh line in the movie.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.