[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are in charge of a new Willy Wonka animated series.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: The_Wanka.png (3MB, 2966x2481px) Image search: [Google]
The_Wanka.png
3MB, 2966x2481px
You are in charge of a new Willy Wonka animated series.

How do you do it?
>>
More blueberry inflation
>>
File: giphy-facebook_s.jpg (53KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-facebook_s.jpg
53KB, 480x270px
self insert myself as a love interest for Violet and make inflation her permanent superpower to satisfy my fetish
>>
>>93709487
A Total Drama esque saterical competition where we get a cast of kids and every week some new kid is booted off in some new and twisted way.
>>
>>93709487
Make Veruca Salt the main character because she deserves it.
>>
>>93709570
This guy gets it
>>
>>93709487
Have it take place after the movie with Wonka teaching Charlie everything he needs to know about how to run the factory while getting to see new areas of it that were unexplored in the film. Maybe have a villanous rival candy company be the antagonists. Nothing ground breaking but if executed well I think it could be a fun afternoon slot filler
>>
I funnel the assets to resurrect Gene Wilder as an immortal eternally young demigod.
>>
Why would there be a series of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? The book concluded everything well enough, and I think most people agree that the sequel was completely weird and unnecessary. I think an animated film could be a good thing though. Even though I enjoy Gene Wilder and Johnny Depp, I don't think they ever got to being as weirdly eccentric as it was described.
>>
>>93709487
Add Tom and Jerry.
Boom, I just saved western animation.
>>
A horror-based reboot where Willy Wonka runs a series of fronts (luring kids in with contests) in an effort to kidnap children for his dastardly child-harnessing plans.

Each week, we follow a new kid who then joins a group of other kids with vices, and a series of aesops is had as we explore the latest exploits of the crazy kidnapping Wonka.

Some of the protagonists survive, others are kidnapped. The first one is kidnapped for the sake of providing tension.

By the series finale, wonka has had many fronts and has captured many children. He intends to use them as indentured servants for his actual business he runs under a different name.

The last protagonist not only escapes, but manages to confront and corner Wonka. It ends with Wonka offering the kid a deal to split the profits 50/50 as long as he doesn't tell anyone.

The show ends. It's left up to the viewer, Lorax style, to determine what the kid chose.
>>
>>93709570
t. Dobson
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.