[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The last /co/ MC you've read/watched >The last /a/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: VegitoSS.png (314KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
VegitoSS.png
314KB, 704x396px
>The last /co/ MC you've read/watched
>The last /a/ MC you've read/watched

A great threat has come and they are forced to do Potara (don't consider that retcon in Super about time limits), what are the results?
>>
>>93708418
Son-Gowenku Pooru: borderline retarded, superstrong and godlike durability plus invulnerable plot armor. If there's a halfway intelligent sidekick to point it in the right direction the big bad is as good as dead. It might actually be funny too.
>>
>Spider-man with magic
Their skill sets are very mutually exclusive.
>>
>>93708418
Uhhh......well, if we're going by what we've last watched.....it'd be a mix between Gumball and a lesbian bear so we'd all be fucked.

If it's just what we've read, the last manga I read was Crying Freeman and the last comic I read was For All Seasons so we get Superman mixed with the head of the 108 Dragons. I think we just get nude Superman fighting this great threat and crying after it is defeated.
>>
>>93708899
KUMA SHOOOOOOCK
I was pretty disappointed, that show was a mess.
>>
>>93708928
Narrative was a bit messy especially when the preppy bear came back to haunt Ginko, did they even really have that much of a connection? but I enjoyed it overall. Not enough nudity in my yuri though.
>>
>>93708985
Also didn't help that I figured out that everyone with yuri in their last name was a bear five minutes into episode 2
>>
>>93708418
Barry Allen/Yuki Amano: Incredibly powerful but an emotional mess of a human being.
>>
File: Ultrama.jpg (89KB, 500x746px)
Ultrama.jpg
89KB, 500x746px
>>93708418
>Gumball
>Yusuke from Yu yu hakusho
Pros: good fighter, insane amount of energy and stamina, almost unkillable
Cons: stupid as fuck, massive ego, insane amount of bad luck.

>what are the results?
Pic related
>>
>>93708418
>Supergirl and Boruto.
Ridiculous Krytonian powers topped with different justus and a godly dojustu. Fucking hell
>>
The Maxx/Abel Nightroad. A goofy mentally unstable protector of all life I suppose.
>>
>Xavier: Renegade Angel and Inferno Cop

Fucking Hell.
>>
Ryuko Matoi and Zim.

I dun't even know what to say about this. I guess his alien DNA compels the fusion to conquer the Earth for itself rather than someone else.
>>
>Archie Andrews
>Hideo "I Am a Hero" Suzuki
Does he get to keep his gun?
Is he legally allowed to use it?
>>
>>93708418
>Laura Kinney
>Gintoki Sakata

A stoic, sarcastic ex-samurai with naturally permed hair, an adamantium sword and wooden claws. She'll probably utterly destroy the threat, but only if it gets in the way of her lazing around reading comics, or as a side result of unrelated wacky hijinks.

Man, can I have this one instead of the Laura we have now?
>>
>>93708418
Shows
>That red bird from angry birds
>Akko from My little witch academia
Comics
>Emp from Empowered
>Josefumi from Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo's odd quests
I am frightened but curious
>>
File: 1491670303616.jpg (167KB, 656x1024px)
1491670303616.jpg
167KB, 656x1024px
>Wolverine
>Jojo
Wolverine gains a stand or learns hamon?
>>
>>93709955
Fool. He obviously becomes a vampire.
>>
>>93709955
Why not have Logan learn of the spin
>>
new super-man and kenshiro. i am excited.
>>
>>93708418
titeuf and deku wouldn't get much done
>>
>Superman
>the boy from Attack on Titan
So, Superman with Titan serum?
>>
>>93708418
Nichijou and Wonder Woman? I... I think we are fucked.
>>
>Donald Duck
>Goku

I guess its some kinda Kingdom Hearts shit goin on
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.