[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marvel Dracula > Castlevania Dracula based on the shitty Francis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

Marvel Dracula > Castlevania Dracula based on the shitty Francis Ford Coppola version.
>>
File: IMG-0092.jpg (43KB, 500x183px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-0092.jpg
43KB, 500x183px
>>93708182
Doom is racist all the time. He's just being a hypocrite as always. Probably his gypsy genes acting up.
>>
>>93708182
Marvel one became like castlevania one. All are based on bram strokers.

Early castlevania artist left to do square work. While Konami let become twinky.
>>
File: 1200.jpg (64KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
64KB, 1200x675px
>>93708182
>shitty Francis Ford Coppola version
Hey. Fuck you buddy.
>>
File: 6Y0Tjp5.png (219KB, 499x401px) Image search: [Google]
6Y0Tjp5.png
219KB, 499x401px
>That Fashion Sense
>That toothy grin that says "nothing anyone can do can stop me"
Superior Dracula coming through
>>
>>93708182
What is your problem with the Coppola version? I mean it was pretty damn faithful to the book.
>>
File: Vlad III.png (816KB, 780x589px)
Vlad III.png
816KB, 780x589px
>>93711353
>faithful to the book
Maybe superficially, relative to most other even less faithful adaptations, but otherwise it's still a far cry from Stoker's book.
>>
File: dude. wat.jpg (353KB, 1920x817px)
dude. wat.jpg
353KB, 1920x817px
>>93708182
>dissing a religion is "racist"
>and then he's just going to stand there and condescendingly act as though Drac is completely without due reason to wish for kebab removal
>>
>>93708954
Name one time Doom was racist.
>>
>>93708182
Please tell me this is an edit.
>>
>>93708182
Doom pls, the Eastern Europe countries have been acting as a stalwart against the kingdoms of the Middle East since the Ottoman Caliphate.
Dracula is offering a solid political allowance my nigga, you best be taking it. The guy's been fighting Islam since the heyday of the Sultans.
>>
That didn't happen until Lament of Innocence, which no one gives a shit about. In all thr Castlevania games that count, he was just the ruler is Satan's castle of demonic power. The only glimmer of humanity he ever had was loving Alucard's mother, but even then her death just reaffirmed that humanity deserved to be crushed under his bootheel.
>>
>>93714801
>Dracula, the original Islamophobe
>>
>>93714801
Hear hear. I don't think Doom would be chirpy about working with Dracula considering his view on gypsies, but this whole "omzee zo razist" thing is just... wrong. Doom would be the last guy to accept Islam and allow it in Latveria. The motherfucker keeps it looking like a Medieval village, but nah, he'll be building Mosques. I fucking hated that retcon by Ewing. Doom would be one of the first characters to really "Deus Vult" considering the effects of the Ottoman Empire on Eatern Europe.
>>
What the hell is Dracula worried about? Isnt he literally THE MOST powerful magic being on Earth; even counting the Sorcerer Supreme?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.