[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>where's my drink? >sorry sir, our mistake. There'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>where's my drink?
>sorry sir, our mistake. There'll be no charge

Correct.

>where's my drink?
>b-b-but I didn't write it down reeeee fuck you

Incorrect. All mouthing off to a customer after you've fucked up will accomplish is you'll be fired after they call the manager and complain. And if that doesn't work, you can bet the issue will be taken to social media and I promise you'll be fired then.
>>
>>93695589
>no charge
Do you know their boss?
>>
He literally didn't ask for a drink
>>
He still didn't need to be such a dick about it. Faggot ass fish, how about you drink the fucking water that's surrounding you every single second of your day?
>>
>>93695589
>asks where his drink is
>delivery boy is noticeably confused and clearly under the impression that no drink was ordered
>immediately gets mad and raises his voice
>delivery boy starts panicking and gets upset
>screams at him, insults his professionalism and slams the door in his face, refusing to pay for the pizza, which was the most important part of the order and was probably the only thing he ordered in the first place

He had it coming.
>>
>>93695589
He didn't order a drink. The customer is an equal trading partner and if the customer doesn't state the correct order he doesn't deserve to get the correct order. If he then proceeds to shit on the guys delivering the stuff despite not stating the correct order then the customer deserves to be mocked, shitted on and treated like the horrible person he is.
>>
Didn't you make this thread already? About how he wasn't in the wrong, just yesterday?
>>
He just wanted free pizza and made up the drink.
>>
File: J5ezplP.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
J5ezplP.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
>>93697448
>I lurk /co/ 24 hours a day, cataloguing threads

Seek help.
>>
Retail and food service have it rough. Even if they do make a mistake, you shouldn't be treating employees line that.
>>
>>93697490
Being the kind of faggot who posts the same thread every day is worse.
>>
>>93695589
This fish may be the single most loathsome character in the history of western animation. There is absolutely no chance he ordered a drink, because there is no chance that that super jew Krabs would ever forget it.
>>
Do you want Spongebob to conjure up a drink? Saying there was no charge doesn't do anything because there was no charge. He didn't order a drink.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.