[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now that Gwen's comic is canceled what cute blonde girl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

Now that Gwen's comic is canceled what cute blonde girl comic should I read next? It doesn't have to be a super hero comic, I just want cute girls doing cute things.

This is the comics board, just because Gwenpool is fotm spam doesn't make it any less comic related Mr Janitor but here's another blonde qt instead.
>>
>>93695403
>Gwen's comic is canceled
What?
>>
>>93695403
Have you read Steph Brown Batgirl?
>>
>>93695738
It's always been canceled, anon. Ever since the beginning.
>>
File: 1497510901063.jpg (18KB, 320x351px) Image search: [Google]
1497510901063.jpg
18KB, 320x351px
>>93695829
what if she's been dead the entire time
>>
>>93695829
And what about that Gwen spamming?
>>
>>93695848
>being shoved out the window by a thinking bubble and waking up in hospital for "attempted suicide" is actually forshadowing
>>
>>93695403
Steph/Kara dual book.

>Both are relative newbies to the job. Kara has very little experience with her powers and responsibilities. Steph is similar. To make matters worse, the they are basically thrown in the deep end, with Superman and Batman, i.e. the worlds finest. They decide to set up together as roommate Superheroes. They look at a map and see that both the coasts are full, so they pick somewhere quiet, a decently sized midwestern city. Small city, small problems, or so they think. But it turns out that villains have thought the same thing - why go operate in one of the big cities and have to go up against a major league hero when you can relax and cut your teeth in the quiet midwest.

So Supergirl and Spoiler set up and are the "new girls" on the block, and find out there are tons of noob villains around the area too.
>>
>>93695403
Please kill yourself
>>
>>93695867
Adding to this

>After a couple of arcs, Kara and Steph are visited by Jon and Damien. Little brother/older sister style banter. Damien is a shit, Jon is sweet, both are out to prove that the Super Sons are better than Super Spoiler.
>>
>>93695867
they should bully Cassie
>>
>>93695891
That sounds really out of character for Jon. It'd make sense that Damian was out being a dick and trying to top Super Spoiler, but Jon loves having Kara as part of the family. He'd never try to compete with her.
>>
>>93695917
I was picturing it more like Damien and Steph start bickering, which broils over to arguing. Kara and Jon in the background getting along happily, then Damien and Steph grab their respective partner and declare that they will prove to the other that their duo is better than the others.
>>
>>93695403
>just because Gwenpool is fotm spam
Was it an avatarfag?
>>
>>93695867
What's the comic name?
>>
File: batman and superman time off.gif (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
batman and superman time off.gif
71KB, 500x500px
>>93696062
"Supergirlpool and Spoilerpool"
>>
>>93695403
gwen's
>>
>>93695848
c-c-cunt
>>
>>93696132
stupid but cute
>>
>>93696154
You hate her?
>>
>>93695403
Read Shade until it's cancelled.
>>
>>93695867
Add another character. Either an OC or dig another obscure teen, but a villain this time. She's moved to "Midwest city" to start her career as a villain. She's a vampire with a dark and terrible past, suffering horrible hardships to get to where she is now. Can fade to a cloud of ash. Her gear is black robes, blood pouring from the eye sockets, her family cased her out. She uses a cursed sword that has bound her soul to the depths of hell. She clashes with Kara and Steph repeatedly, but it turns out that her powers are a result of the sword (a relic from an alien empire) crashing into her back garden a few weeks before. Kara and Supergirl figure out her real identity, then tease/bully her into joining their group by threatening to tell her parents. She tries to tell everyone that the curse is real, but doesn't realise that Kara and Steph know that she goes back home each day and is really just a hardcore chuuni
>>
File: wolverine-v-x-23.jpg (231KB, 740x560px)
wolverine-v-x-23.jpg
231KB, 740x560px
Does X-23 have any good comics?
>>
>>93696819
A bunch. But not "cute" ones
>>
>>93695764
This is a very good recommendation.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.