[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

His wife died! Most husbands don't live long after their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: stan.jpg (103KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
stan.jpg
103KB, 1024x768px
His wife died! Most husbands don't live long after their wives at that age...

>start the clock
>>
>implying he didn't sap the life force out of his wife to mend the holes in his own hourglass
>>
>>93694259
You've gone too far this time Stan. What next? WHAT NEXT?
>>
I don't know man, my grandfather will be 98 in October and his wife died in '08.
>>
Byrne said on his forums that "Stan probably won't be far behind".
>>
When you're all out of old comic creators, you must make some hard choices to retain your immortality.
>>
File: clay.png (221KB, 400x271px) Image search: [Google]
clay.png
221KB, 400x271px
>>93694240
Damn, that's horrible.
They were a really cute couple.
>>
>>93694240
Can't he draw himself a new wife?
>>
>>93694878
The irony of your image is not lost on me.
>>
>>93694240
He must be getting desperate to find Ditko if the Lich King has resorted to feeding off his own wife.
>>
>>93694928
new wives come to him
>>
>That story on how they met
>She was the girl of his fantasies, the kind of gal he drew a million times on paper
>He wasn't even supposed to meet up with her, she just happened to open the door for him and he instantly blurted out an awkward "I love you"
>TFW he got the girl of his dreams through memetic magic
But seriously though, claiming he took her soul to lengthen his life soan is just downright crass and vile. Do you really think he'd want to stick around for much longer when the love of his life is dead?

Shit /co/, most of you DESERVE eternal loneliness and suffering if you act like this. For fucking shame.

Go have some coffee with cream or something.
>>
>>93695061
>Shit /co/, most of you DESERVE eternal loneliness and suffering if you act like this. For fucking shame.

It's akin to a soldiers humor, making light of the most horrible shit, to dull the pain.

This is how we mourn.
>>
File: 1466124657160.png (313KB, 592x437px) Image search: [Google]
1466124657160.png
313KB, 592x437px
>>93695061
>Go have some coffee with cream or something.
>>
>>93695061
Man meeting someone really was easier back then
>>
>>93695061
Sorry we upset you Reddit, we won't do it again :'(
>>
>>93694240
That's the sole reason why normal people change wives during their life while trying to pick the younger ones.
>>
>>93695211
>Implying Reddit, 4chan, tumblr etc. aren't all the same fucking nerds
Hush now, little one. Enough with your imaginary site wars.
>>
>>93695193
This is true. Without internet andsocial networks they couldn't pick the best option in the city and just had to stick with whoever they met first.
>>
>>93695286
>Implying Reddit, 4chan, tumblr etc. aren't all the same fucking nerds
oh yeah, Name tumblr's FOTM of june 2015
>>
File: Dreadful.jpg (53KB, 330x416px) Image search: [Google]
Dreadful.jpg
53KB, 330x416px
>>93694240
>mfw his newest MCU cameo is him flirting with another woman
>>
>>93694240
Use the catalog
>>
He'll just start cameoing in everyone else's marriage
>>
>>93695061
Hi /co/mblr. Sorry we triggered you. It won't happen again :^)
>>
File: CAUSEILLTELLYOUSOMETHING.png (130KB, 308x259px) Image search: [Google]
CAUSEILLTELLYOUSOMETHING.png
130KB, 308x259px
>>93695061
>Go have some coffee with cream or something
>>
>>93695628
>THIS IS A HAPPY PLAAACE
>>
>>93694240
I'm so sorry, Mr Lee. If you can read it, I feel your pain. This is really sad, but remember that you still have your children. And I don't know if you have them, but I guess you could also have grandchildren.
>>
>>93694799
Fuck that guy.
>>
>>93695624
Do me a favour, drink bleach until you throw up blood and die.
>>
>>93695286
Jeez reddit, we already said sorry. Go and move on from this place at once.
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (1020KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
1020KB, 500x211px
Well that just downright depressing.
Did you ever see them together? Last time I did, they were halfway through a television interview, a familiar song came on the radio and they just continued talking while spontaneously ballroom dancing.
They were the epitome of the sweet old couple.
>>
>>93694799

Does Byrne ever stop being a piece of shit?
>>
>>93695061
>Implying she didnt offer her soul to Stan willingly