[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Has his own Friday/Jarvis They really did turn this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

>Has his own Friday/Jarvis

They really did turn this into Iron Man 4.
>>
>>93691393
He turns the suit down and Tony was barely in the movie. Nice try though.
>>
>>93691446
There is literally a scene where he talks to the suit, shill.
>>
>>93691446
He turns the Avengers suit down

He got the talking one back
>>
Karen was one of the best parts of the movie.
>>
>>93691393
Fuck you Karen was great
>>
>karen is voiced by jennifer connelly
>connelly is married to paul bettany
>>
The AI was kind of dumb in its attempts to help.
>>
>>93691801
>Kiss her

And absolutely hilarious.
>>
>>93691801
woosh
>>
File: 1494737696880.jpg (17KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1494737696880.jpg
17KB, 256x256px
>>93691690
You say that as if he made the wrong choice here
>>
>>93691690
>Techno Spider-Man is here to stay.

FUCK EVERYTHING! Him being this heavily reliant on tech seems so anti-Spider-Man in a way to me.
>>
>>93693097
My hope is that since he did well without relying on a stark suit against Vulture he won't rely on the tech as much going forward. Maybe Spider Sense is something he develops with more experience
>>
>>93693142
>Maybe Spider Sense is something he develops with more experience

Does he not have spider senses in this movie?
>>
>>93693151
He never really uses it. He has superhuman reflexes, but nothing akin to say Spectacular.
>>
>>93693151
If he did he didn't show or mention it at all.
>>
>>93693193
>>93693185
>>93693151
he used it fighting falcon in civil war, but didn't seem to ever use it during this one.
>>
>>93691393
Robert Downey Jr. is retiring from Iron Man. Marvel needs to make this new Spiderman his replacement.

That's the real purpose of this movie.
>>
>>93693151
>>93693185
>>93693193
>>93693234
Jesus H Mother Fucking Christ
>>
>>93693097
Nigga, a whole chunk of this movie was Peter learning tat he was relying on his suit too much.
>>
>>93693421
But not in technology as a whole. Movie is really bad, you know?
>>
Admit it /co/, this is the best Spider-Man movie ever made.
>>
I dont like that he didnt make the suit and that the suit has a HUD.
>>
>>93693463
I was nervous but really enjoyed it
>>
>>93693463
i agree 100%
>>
I honestly liked it
>>
Whenever iron man isnt on screen all the other characters should be asking wheres iron man?
>>
>>93693097
The suit is de-teched in the end, at least, that's what I got out of it.
>>
>>93691393
> Maybe I can still convince people the movie was bad, memes don't lie...
>>
>>93693533
>de-teched
Literally nowhere in the movie where that is implied. LITERALLY NOWHERE.
>>
is it ultimate spier man the movie?

I saw it and cant tell
>>
>>93693696

inspired by, but not the same

like how the civil war was
>>
I liked it.
>>
>>93693097
Peter parker is a super genius and uses tech all the time. Go back in time and read the comics as a kid you pleb
>>
>>93693463
Yes if you're into Ultimate Spider-Man. Not so much 616 Spidey.
>>
>>93693151
No, but he will develop it in the future.
>>
>>93691393
Karen was better than Jarvis.

Kiss her
>>
>>93693151
>My senses are dialed up to 11

He's got it, there is just no visual cue like in the other movies. I also think they toned it down to avoid the "then how can Peter be surprised" argument.

He gets surprised a lot in this movie.
>>
>>93694256
I just really hope if they have it in sequels its not like an AI alert system or some shit and part of his powers.
>>
>>93694288
As I said. I'm sure he's got it. From that "oh god" scene in Civil War, it's clear he can sense attacks from behind.

I just really think the director would rather tone down the spidey sense than try to explain some things in the movies

Such as how he is surprised twice in his room. Once by Ned, and once by May
>>
>>93693390
At least it's not Amazing Spider-Man where they seemed to completely forget about his wall-clinging abilities when the plot demanded it.
>>
This was a great Miles Morales movie.
>>
>>93693696
Kind of feels like Ultimate Spider-Man: the MCU version. I have mixed feelings about how much the movie relied on the scraps of previous MCU movies-literally. I think if I hadn't alreadly seen that kind of "leftovers of the big battle" thing on Agents of SHIELD I'd enjoy it more here more, although this did that in a much more interesting way.
>>
>>93694463
Hey, pal.

When the villain is literally called The Vulture, you should expect some scavenging of leftovers.
>>
>>93693097
>Him being this heavily reliant on tech seems so anti-Spider-Man

go back to /tv/
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.