[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the chances the show wont bring Barry back first episode

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: the-flash-tv-series-review[1].jpg (281KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
the-flash-tv-series-review[1].jpg
281KB, 640x427px
What are the chances the show wont bring Barry back first episode of season 4? I mean condensing Wally's 25 year run into 5 minutes is something I would expect of modern DC.
>>
The first episode of season 4 is titled "The Flash Reborn" and Grant Gustin has already been spotted on set.
>>
>>93687847
Thanks, now I don't have to get my hopes up can just ignore all things Flash for the next 10 years until DC decides to kill Barry off again in comics.
>>
What are the chances the show wont be complete dogshit? SPOILER: Low
>>
>>93687847
>>93687799
It's probably going to be Eobard. That way they can still use Grant Gustin while adapting the Return of Barry Allen. Now is the perfect time.
>>
>>93687799

>found the assblasted wallyfag: the thread

Get fucked op
>>
>>93687888
Wallys never gonna be the main flash again. Not in comics or the tv or movies.

Kyle rayner got a better chance of re-replacing hal.
>>
>>93687941
>It's probably going to be Eobard.

It's not.
>>
>>93687999
I don't want Wally as the main flash again, I want a new flash
>>
>>93688310
Loooooool bs.

We don't need a new flash.
>>
>>93688403
We do if you ever want The Flash to be good again.
>>
>>93688403
>Missing the entire point of The Flash
/tv/ tard detected.
>>
>>93688602
>>93688721

Flash is already good.

The loint of flash isnt legacy, coie was a gimmick stunt.
>>
File: 1432163882904.jpg (25KB, 400x589px) Image search: [Google]
1432163882904.jpg
25KB, 400x589px
>>93689124
>Isn't legacy
>Barry was a legacy hero after Jay
>Wally was a legacy hero after that
>Bart came after

>Flash is already good
The Flash hasn't been good in over 10 years. If you think modern Flash is good than you have never read the good stories.
>>
File: watchyourtoneoldman.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
watchyourtoneoldman.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>93689179

Barry is all we need, old man.
>>
>>93689217
>Ruined the show
>Ruined the comics
>Ruined the DC universe
>>
>>93690361

Is that any way to talk to your god, old man.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.