[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>rewatching some Beast Wars >the scene where Megatron plays

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
>rewatching some Beast Wars
>the scene where Megatron plays G1 Megs message
>that fucking voice

I like Gary Chalk, but that was hilariously awful.

Let's have a shitty VA work thread
>>
>>93687016

To be fair, they tried to get Frank Welker to come in, but he was too busy.
>>
>>93688169
>he was too busy.
Nah, he was too expensive.
>>
>>93688169
>>93688477
they also tried to get Latta to voice Starscream but he was too dead
>>
More /v/-related and more bad dubbing, but:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmMispgpUs0
>>
>>93689413
>>>/a/
>>
>>93687016
>>93688169
I still appreciated the attention to detail, like he had the creepy cackle that Sunbow Megatron peppered his speech with.
>>
File: image.jpg (191KB, 800x852px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
191KB, 800x852px
>>
File: image.jpg (221KB, 1147x696px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
221KB, 1147x696px
>>
File: image.gif (429KB, 300x229px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
429KB, 300x229px
>>
>>93687016
All things considered, it wasn't THAT bad. Chalk makes a pretty good Welker impression, albeit a rather hoarse one.

https://youtu.be/pHVE5j4I0L8?t=4m31s
>>
>>93695379
He is playing it off of a shattered record, we can just say the quality of the video is degraded.
>>
>>93692829
Waspinator voiced by Crash Bandicoot
>>
>>93692829
So, in this world, is Waspinator the most adept and skillful soldier? Does he have an extensive vocabulary?

Scorponok is the most charismatic and independent thinking?
>>
>>93696570
Dinobot is a coward but not a traitor?
>>
>>93688477
doubtful, Welker will work for scale

he genuinely does work a lot more than most VAs and he's come back to do Megatron numerous times for various shows
>>
>>93696671
I think a lot of Predacons would become incredibly loyal. Tarantulas, terrorsaur, blackarachnia, quickstrike etc.
Inferno would become the biggest backstabber ever though
>>
>>93695379
>https://youtu.be/
>>
>>93688169
>>93688477
>>93696714

According to Maurice La Marche (on the TimeLife Real Ghostbusters DVD set), during the late 90s, Welker didn't do afternoon voice recording sessions and packed all of his jobs into the morning, Mon - Fri. It was why he couldn't voice Slimer in Extreme Ghostbusters and had to record his lines as Ray in the series finale separately from the rest of the cast (because EGB was recorded in the afternoon).

So he did have a legitimately packed schedule at the time Beast Wars was on, so I'd buy the excuse that they couldn't work it out with him.
>>
File: IMG_4649.png (578KB, 600x653px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4649.png
578KB, 600x653px
>>
>>93687016
>a shitty VA work thread without Tara Strong

Step it up /co/, you're slackin.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.