[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are some bad guys that are only bad because the good guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9982.jpg (63KB, 300x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9982.jpg
63KB, 300x495px
Who are some bad guys that are only bad because the good guys are too dumb to see the bigger picture?
>>
>>93685224
hank and cyclops. because he was right and jan deserved to be slapped.
>>
I don't know, but you posted an excellent example of a bad guy who is only bad because he thinks he sees a bigger picture that is, in fact, little more than a paranoid delusion on his part.
>>
Ozymandias was evil due to ego, read the poem, you'll understand
>>
Oh boy, another round of idiots who are too stupid to see that what Ozymandias was doing was wrong.
>>
Namor is right, Reed is a betafag and he deserves to be cucked.
>>
https://youtube.com/watch?v=K4TC1xMyZDI
>>
>>93685224
Ozzy's plan wasn't just evil it was stupid.
>>
>>93685224
You might have to read Watchmen again OP

It is suggested (despite if the intern picks Rorschach's journal or not) that Veidt's world peace is not going to last forever. Dr. Manhattan warns Ozy about this before he leaves for space.

Don't believe me? Ozymandias is named after a poem by Percy Bysshe Shelley about Ramesses II that shows despite the greatness and will of these leaders, everything will disappear back into nothingness. Monuments crumble and accomplishments are forgotten in time.

Ozymandias is doomed like all people throughout history who think that the means justify the end. He is the noble idea brought down by human sin. Utopia or perfection can never be achieved in this physical world due to man being imperfect, this why there are no true utopias in the world OP.

Only dictatorships or oligarchies are established through brutal means. The blood of the people who died in New York City will never be washed off and will always hunt Vedit's reign. His sacrifice is really only murder.
>>
File: IMG_9984.jpg (175KB, 600x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9984.jpg
175KB, 600x779px
>Without the discovery of his treason in the fall of 1780, the American people might never have been forced to realize that the real threat to their liberties came not from without, but from within.

>More and more Americans regarded officers like Arnold as dangerous hirelings on the order of the Hessian mercenaries and British regulars, while local militiamen were looked to as the patriotic ideal. In reality, many of these militiamen were employed by community officials as thuggish enforcers to terrorize local citizens whose loyalties were suspect. In this increasingly toxic and volatile environment, issues of class threatened to transform a collective quest for national independence into a sordid and self-defeating civil war.

>In his anguish on May 5, he offered Washington a warning: “Having made every sacrifice of fortune and blood, and become a cripple in the service of my country, I little expected to meet the ungrateful returns I have received of my countrymen, but as Congress have stamped ingratitude as a current coin I must take it. I wish your Excellency for your long and eminent services may not be paid of in the same coin.”
>>
File: 37864067.png (611KB, 1239x698px) Image search: [Google]
37864067.png
611KB, 1239x698px
As long as the Earth Kingdom remains divided and ruled by foreign invaders there will be conflict

By stopping Kuvira all they did was buy themselves a 20 year armistice
>>
>>93685224
Lex Luthor
>>
>>93685947
This

Lex has a big ego but at the end of the day he wants whats best for humanity, and self-interest is ultimately the only thing that matters in the end
>>
>>93685224

He was a homosexual who displayed all the typical delusions of grandeur and amorality that his ilk is known for.
>>
File: 8a9.png (435KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
8a9.png
435KB, 540x720px
>>93685921
indeed, she is best girl and did nothing wrong
>>
>>93686282
In fact she was completely justified, instead everyone else came out looking like a jackass for rather wanting their people to suffer just so they could remain a small independent piss state, or the other foreing governments wanting the pussy Prince on the throne
>>
>>93685597
>the means justify the end
Other way around, Cochise.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.