[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, never mind me. Just the best MCU movie villain flying through.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: Spider-Man-Homecoming-Vulture-1.jpg (149KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Spider-Man-Homecoming-Vulture-1.jpg
149KB, 1600x800px
Oh, never mind me. Just the best MCU movie villain flying through.
Seriously though, I'm Russian and here the movie got released on July the 6th, I saw it today. Vulture is unlike most MCU villains but very much like Raimy villains instead and it works great.
>>
I was pleasantly surprised

also because he wasn't killed off like usual
>>
>>93684848
Can't make a Sinister Six if you kill them all off
>>
>>93684758
>but very much like Raimy villains instead
Does he call Spidey a nigger?
>>
I actually found him pretty intimidating. Like he could fuck me up, even out of costume.
>>
>>93685148
I love how he felt like a genuinely reasonable person. Like when he's talking with first Shocker, he didn't hesitate to kill him but he was willing to give him a chance to back down, he calmly and rationally explained why it was important to keep their racket a secret. He was willing to let Shocker 2 leave because he knew he wasn't a fucking idiot. When he finally robbed Stark's plane it was only because he had no other alternatives. He was even happy to let Peter go date his daughter provided he didn't try to play hero, when he didn't play ball he had no problems trying to kill him. He was just a guy who wanted to keep his comfortable and affluent life with his wife and daughter and he was willing to go to great lengths for that peace. He wasn't some genocidal power hungry lunatic, he just wanted the high life the easy way.He was a genuinely fantastic street level villain, everything a Spider-Man villain should be.
>>
THEY TOOK HIS JOB
>>
>>93685932
lel
>>
>>93684758
I'm glad Vulture was a success. Everything I've seen about him has made me excited. Glad they pulled it off.
>>
>>93684758

This is literally what every single faggot who saw the latest Marvel movie says.

OMG RONAN IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER TOTALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER MCU VILLAIN!!!
OMG ULTRON IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER TOTALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER MCU VILLAIN!!!
OMG ZEMO IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER TOTALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER MCU VILLAIN!!!
OMG EGO IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER TOTALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER MCU VILLAIN!!!

All this tells me is the Vulcan would be forgotten just like every other shitty villain of the MCU.
>>
>>93688031

Uh like literally everyone shits on Ronan and Ultron. Ever since both movies came out
>>
>>93684913
Which I got to ask, is Toomes going to play ball considering that after credits scene?
>>93688031
Ronan sucked ass, no one denies that
>>
>>93688031
None of the critics said that. However quite a number of them love Vulture.
>>
>>93688031
Zemo was good, but just not really Zemo. All other MCU villains except Vulture have sucked.
>>
>>93684758
Looking forward to it.
>>
>>93684758
He was a good villain but his motive is kinda weak. The shit they were making could've gone to a richer guy and gotten a sweet pay day early on. I know he's all "anti rich people" or whatever but family comes first right?
>>
>>93688031
>>93690860
Yeah, Zemo was great for exactly the purpose he was written for in the movie.
I would love to see him in future movies, where they actually build him up to be the Purple Sock Man.
>>
>>93693108
True, but it was also about pride.
>>
He was fantastic.

I could watch a movie just about Toomes and his crew.

Getting Keaton onboard was a huge win.
>>
>>93694027
I feel like his whole character arc was a huge cocktease for the Superior Foes movie we'll never get.
>>
He came off pretty intimidating. Especially when you see him with his wings spread, full moon in the background so all you see is a shadow, and he just swoops down like the angel of death.
>>
>>93694027
To be honest they could have pulled off Sinister Six there and then by making them all his crew. They already had Shocker.
>>
>>93688097
I'm thinking he would rather be in the Thunderbolts.

He is not a bad guy, he just resent the rich and fell to crime for it.
>>
>>93694180
That would have been too much.

McGargan's "friends" though. I can easily see them being a couple of the sinister six
>>
>>93694186
Which might make his motives fall apart if they add someone like Norman Osborne into Sinister Six.

I could see them making Vulture and anti-hero.
>>
>>93694205
I'd wanna see Mysterio in it just to see how they pull off the fish bowl head. I've always thought a movie Mysterio would probably look something similar to a Quarian from Mass Effect in terms of the helmet.
>>
>>93685831
you literally just described a sociopath, anon.
"oh you won't do what I say? better kill you."
>>
>>93685831
Can't wait to see this.
>>
>Vulture
>Goes around scavenging tech from disaster sites
>>
I dug how relatively low key his abilities were compared to other villains, and you just know that Iron Man would've steam rolled him in seconds but Peter being so inexperienced in being a superhero still struggled with him

I imagine the villain in the homecoming sequel is going to have a power creep and just completely wipe the floor with Peter and his expectations
>>
>>93684848
I was absolutely positive that he was going to die the moment he learned Peter's identity. I was pleasantly bamboozled when his wings exploded only for Spidey to still rescue him.
>>
>>93688031
>OMG RONAN IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER TOTALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER MCU VILLAIN!!!
>OMG ULTRON IS THE BEST VILLAIN EVER TOTALLY UNLIKE ANY OTHER MCU VILLAIN!!!
I honestly liked Ultron (though the script he was stuck in sucked ass) but nobody said this.
>>
>>93685831
Funny how he didn't even intend on killing him, just scare him.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.