[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Blue Diamond's hair after the war?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: BD-hair.png (502KB, 1160x420px) Image search: [Google]
BD-hair.png
502KB, 1160x420px
What happened to Blue Diamond's hair after the war? Did she regenerate?
>>
>>93681695
>nice looking su thread, excited for civil dic-
WAIT A MINUTE
>>
It's photoshop. Don't believe everything you see
>>
>>93681812
You're dumb
>>
>>93681695
How did she looked in Garnet's flashback? I haven't watched that in so long
>>
The mural depicts her wearing a stylizied hood.
>>
>>93681891
No it doesn't
>>
>>93681904
Yes it does
>>
>>93681695
the artist thought her cleavage loop was dumb and omitted it

don't overthink things
>>
Gems can change their appearance, especially over a solid handful of millennia between depictions.

So, you know, artistic licenses and all that.
>>
>>93681695
Why the fuck is this chick getting pissed on?
>>
>>93681846
Why? They literally don't look like the media. They have fancy stylizations. The planets don't literally revolve around them. They aren't literally bigger than their planets. They don't literally have pupilless eyes. They don't literally have a lot of angles. They don't literally all have same face syndrome. This was a stupid ass question
>>
>Blue Diamond as a giant masochist sub queen
Imagine the feats of strength it would take to walk across her gorgeous sapphire skin to pull back her arms and legs into tight contraptions or thick ropes, or fastening a ballgag within those pillowy lips,and walking all over the giant slab of meat as she twists and moans at her restraints, excitedly gasping and shivering as you press your shoes into her most sensitive parts or start thrusting your body against a curve or soft body, or stain her clothes in your markings, making her your primal territory as all she can do is squirm against powerful restraints. A mighty tower of a woman the lustful plaything of a small human boy.
>>
>>93681891
>>93681904
yeah thats her cloak in an alternate form
>>
>>93681695
Either the design for BD changed after they finished the episodes with the wall art, or the art is stylized in universe.
>>
File: my-diamond.png (471KB, 600x713px) Image search: [Google]
my-diamond.png
471KB, 600x713px
>>93681987
>Why the fuck is a urinal getting pissed on?
>>
>>93684279
kek
>>
>>93681886
hooded
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.