[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best and the worst Disney Renaissance era cartoon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 10412.jpg (138KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
10412.jpg
138KB, 1920x1080px
What is the best and the worst Disney Renaissance era cartoon?
>Little Mermaid
>The Rescuers Down Under
>Beauty and the Beast
>Aladdin
>The Lion King
>Pocahontas
>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
>Hercules
>Mulan
>Tarzan
>>
>>93678640
>Best
Beauty and the Beast
>Worst
Hunchback
>>
>>93678640
>Best
Lion King
>Worst
Pocahontas
>>
Pocahontas is the best.
The Lion King is the worst.
>>
>>93678640
Beauty and the Beast is probably the best. Choosing the worst one is harder, but I think Hercules annoyed me the most by playing fast and loose with the myths. On the other hand, Pocahontas has, by far, the least interesting songs.
>>
>>93678640
>Worst
Rescuers Down Under, though it wasn't that bad, it was pretty good, just not as great as the others.

>Best
Beauty and the Beast. There's a reason it almost won the Best Picture award
>>
I never liked Mulan purely because of Eddie Murphy.
>>
>Best
Alladin
>Worst
Either Pocahontes for being so formulatic and predictable or Hercules for being pretty forgettable, though I don't think any Disney 90s cartoon is truly bad
>>
>>93678949
>On the other hand, Pocahontas has, by far, the least interesting songs.
Colors of the Wind is one of best Disney songs though
>>
Best:
>The Little Mermaid
Worst:
>Hercules
>>
Best for me is a Tie between Beauty and the Beast or Hunchback. They have the best art and the most powerful songs, though this is a group with many strong contenders.

Worst? Pocahontas. It's not exactly bad, but its definitely the most most forgotten.
>>
How come I never even knew there was a Hunchback cartoon as a kid despite being born in 1990 and loving the fuck out of Disney? Now that I think about it, maybe my parents didn't tell me about it because they thought source material was too violent and dark?
>>
>>93679026
Meanwhile my birthday party was Hunchback themed the year it came out. I absolutely loved it. Its too bad they dont make animated movies that dont insult a kids intelligence anymore.
>>
File: tumblr_omb9n6s5Dt1qe2uqto1_1280.png (1000KB, 1280x1302px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_omb9n6s5Dt1qe2uqto1_1280.png
1000KB, 1280x1302px
Best
>The Lion King
>Beauty and the Beast

Worst:
>Pocahontas
>The Hunchback of Notre Dame
(Not bad, just bland in comparison)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.