[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/co/-related tattoo >It's based on a movie adaptation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>/co/-related tattoo
>It's based on a movie adaptation

Why. Yes, The Dark Knight was great. But why do you want Christian Bale on your arm?
>>
File: howard_isnt_amused.jpg (121KB, 652x659px) Image search: [Google]
howard_isnt_amused.jpg
121KB, 652x659px
>>93677370

>Yes, The Dark Knight was great.
>>
>>93677392
>being this much of a contrarian
>>
File: time to an hero.png (305KB, 318x355px) Image search: [Google]
time to an hero.png
305KB, 318x355px
>>93677439

>being this much in denial

TDK is vastly inferior to Batman Begins and was a horribly adaptation of the Joker and Batman mythologies.
>>
File: 2515473-motherbox_tattoo.jpg (220KB, 800x1151px) Image search: [Google]
2515473-motherbox_tattoo.jpg
220KB, 800x1151px
>>93677370
Also, /co/ tattoo thread in general, I guess.

I'm thinking of getting some ink soon, and being a /co/mrade, some of them may end up being /co/-related.

I love Jack Kirby, so I might get a tattoo related to that. Except, I tend to like more abstract/symbolic stuff, rather than getting characters and logos tattooed onto myself (not that I have a problem with people that do). So, instead of getting the Silver Surfer or OMAC or something, I think I might get some Kirby-esque design down an arm. You know, how he has those really recognizable artistic flourishes, with the zig-zags and circles and all.

As for other characters I like, instead of getting The Joker or Harley Quinn tattooed on myself, I might get a Joker card (maybe the one from his debut in Batman #1), or that diamond pattern on my leg that Harley has on her costume.

I dunno, I don't wanna come out looking DAMAGED, y'know?
>>
>>93677458
>Every /co/ thread eventually turns into people arguing about movies
>And only through memes, like smug reaction pics, words like "quips" or "grimdark"
>And snarky comments about how your interlocutor obviously has shit taste for liking what don't like or not liking what you like, instead of articulating differing views on the adaptation with adult words

I'm not going to even elaborate on my opinion on the movie because god knows we've had enough discussions about this film in the past decade.

But we don't talk about tattoos everyday. Today, we are going to talk about tattoos.
>>
>>93677541

In fairness, the basis of the thread was him complaining about people having Superhero movie tattoos, specifically. It's not like OP was like "/co/ tattoo thread" with no other context than the image. He specifically made it about /co/ movie tattoos and why would you have Christian Bale on your shoulder.
>>
>>93677370
the better question is why would you want superman returns on your arm
>>
>>93677370
Normies who don't read comics think comic movies are as good as it gets, they don't know any better

There are also the variety of normies who pay even less attention than that, who just remember these characters from childhood and see them as symbols of something, and likely just google logos without even knowing which version they represent

Such is being a normie , I remember my old co workers used to refer to any and all super heroes as "X-Men" and I couldn't even bring myself to correct them knowing the normie reaction to being told they're wrong about nerd shit they're trying to relate to
>>
>>93677461
A half sleeve of Celestial symbols with Kirby Krackle as backing could look pretty good.
>>
I swear to god if I ever get a decent amount of oney together I'm getting a half-sleeve devoted entirely to Mignola. Always thought his style would look great as ink.
>>
>>93677370
This could be a really cool tattoo, but its shit instead because that guy doesn't have the money or inspiration.

Imagine this going all the way down someones arm, at least to their wrist, with the logos of each cape going down the outer face of his arm like that, but instead of the skyline and whatever shit is behind supermans S, you get them all done similar to the spiderman one with the texture and colors of their respective costumes in the background.
Probably best to take some liberties and make sure you get all the major colors of their outfits in there even if the color doesn't technically show up on that part of their arm.

Maybe I'm just gay.
>>
>>93677370
>not wanting Christian Bale on your arm
>>
>>93679255
I have an ironic tattoo with Patrick Bateman dressed up as Batman.

But everybody thinks it's just Batman. I'm like, "can you not see that's Christian Bale, aka Patrick Bateman?"
>>
>>93679192
Oh Christ, that story's hilarious.

Also, I'm surprised none of these "first google result" tattoos accidentally copied the hosting site's watermark because the normie thought that's just part of the logo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.