[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe black comics would sell if they all weren't vindictive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 686
Thread images: 48

File: das rite.jpg (1007KB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
das rite.jpg
1007KB, 3975x3056px
Maybe black comics would sell if they all weren't vindictive pieces of shit.
>>
>>93673188
From Priest's Black Panther FAQ

>The problem with race and popular media is this in most every "black" movie or "black street" music CD you'll see or hear, there is some hostility directed towards whites. Now, were I a white male, I certainly wouldn't want to spend 8 bucks to go see a film where white males are portrayed as stupid and the butt of every joke, or where I am made to feel guilty about things I had nothing to do with, and prejudices I don't actually have.

>That is my pet peeve with a lot of black film and black comedians it's all White People Bashing, and it limits our opportunities. In addition to the assumption that PANTHER may be about dusty hungry kids in the desert, or that the lead character may not be someone the reader can identify with, it is possible we are also burdened with the reflexive instinct that PANTHER— by virtue of its being a "black" book— is somehow hostile to whites.
>>
>>93673523
Balck Panther sells relatively well. A good B-lister
>>
>>93673566
He didn't sell well when Priest was writing him because before Priest he was a jobber and literally who c-list character.

He got popular because of Priest.

He sells now because he has a movie coming out and Marvel hyped the shit out of the book but even then all of that couldn't save Coate's BP and the crew comic.
>>
>>93673523
Guy sounds like an Uncle Tom. That isn't even remotely true for most of black media. It's not our job to make white people feel comfortable around us.

Calling things for what they are isn't bashing whites. Are we supposed to pretend blacks dont deal with racism constantly? Are we supposed to pretend whites didn't and still dont do everything in their power to sabotage and destroy black success? It's good white people want to sweep that under the rug and they're uncomfortable by it because it shows progress is happening.
>>
>>93673566
More like a "C"-lister.

(The "C" stands for cancelled)
>>
>>93673523
Surprisingly intelligent, articulate, and understanding point of view.

Normally they just double down on the
>YOUS RACIST WHITEBOIII
>>
>>93673523
He's pretty woke.

It also speaks to the deficiencies of blacks when they so often define themselves by their hatred of whites. When how much they hate white people is a predominant theme in most of their media it says they can't do anything themselves, like Riri they need oppression from a more accomplished people to find an identity.
That's just weak and shallow.
>>
>>93673690
>Le Uncle Tom Maymay

Crab mentality at its finest.
>>
>>93673690
this is bait right guys? im scared
>>
>>93673690
You sound like someone who should never be involved in any form of "black media" whatsoever because you are a close-minded shithead.

Can't believe you are honestly calling Christopher Priest an Uncle Tom. What in the actual fuck have YOU done for the black community and its representation in the media?
>>
>>93673690
Adding to this, art tends to be a reflection of life. If a lot of black media has hostility directed towards whites then something is clearly going on IRL.

>>93673742
Crab mentality? The dude want's to chastise black people for venting their frustrations through art.
>>
>>93673690
>It's not our job to make white people feel comfortable around us.
>
>Calling things for what they are isn't bashing whites. Are we supposed to pretend blacks dont deal with racism constantly? Are we supposed to pretend whites didn't and still dont do everything in their power to sabotage and destroy black success? It's good white people want to sweep that under the rug and they're uncomfortable by it because it shows progress is happening.

Sure, but as Priest said, don't be surprised when the book gets canceled or nobody watches or reads that media. Unless blacks start supporting their own media it won't sell. Whites don't want the guilt trip, regardless of how well deserved you think it might be. ou gotta decide, do you want to push and agenda or do you want to be successful?
Do you want to 'stay woke' or do you actually want people to read your shit?
>>
>>93673690

It's weird how the phrase "Uncle Tom" has become so ubiquitous for meaning something that the original character did not.
>>
>>93673690
are you just looking for a (you) on priest's website?
>>
>>93673799
>Gentle advice
>"Chastise"

Come on now. Don't tell me you're skin is that thin.
>>
>>93673799
Fighting fire with fire is retarded. You don't want to fix shit at all. You are just as bad as the Neo Nazi rednecks.
>>
>>93673797
Telling blacks "hey temper yourselves so you dont scare white people off" is some Uncle Tom shit. I have no problem with whites but I'm sick of being told to behave around whites. What do I do for the black community? I volunteer constantly in poor black neighborhoods and support black owned businesses.
>>
>>93673523
BASED Priest

I'm currently reading his Black Panther run. It gives me an Arrested Development vibe by reading it in Ross' point of view.
>>
>>93673799
>The dude want's to chastise black people for venting their frustrations through art.

They are free to do that, just like people with the most buying power in comics (white males) have a right to not purchase that art, leading to your woke message being canceled.

Typical racist blacks, 'we make media calling you racist, you refuse to buy it because who wants to hear that shit, we call you racist for not buying it.'
Their message is 'you have to listen to and face how racist we think you are no matter what.'
Fuck that, voting with my wallet.
>>
>>93673816
You are basically saying either create honest media and art or cater to the masses and sell out.

Most good art has an agenda beyond just success and money which is what connects it to the audience that wants that particular kind of art.
>>
I'm not black or white but
>>93673857
>behave around whites
What exactly does this entail?
>>
>>93673849
Fighitng with fire would imply I'm making art with the subject of "kill whitey!" which 99% of black media isn't. However if I do write a story where a white cop punches a black character in the face for correcting him(which has happened to me) then that isn't an attack on whites. If they're uncomfortable by the subject matter then that's good because nothing is going to get changed if we keep sweeping stuff like that under the rug.
>>
300 posts later...
>>
>>93673918
You are certainly free to write said story, but you are NOT allowed to bitch if nobody buys it.

However, I feel we're getting away from the core issue here. And the issue is that Coates' BP was just fucking BORING. Holy shit so goddamn boring. That motherfucker probably shouldn't write comics. He's not very good at it. The virtue signaling didn't help, but it was a far cry from the book's core problem.
>>
>>93673857
>Telling blacks "hey temper yourselves so you dont scare white people off" is some Uncle Tom shit.
I took it as more of a "people should attempt to not alienate any specific group with their work, especially if they want to market to said group" than a "censor yourselves" but fair enough, I see where you are coming from.
>>
>>93673817
Black people don't read
>>
>>93673523
Priest is so cool
>>
>>93673690
lol but a white can't poke fun at a black
>>
>>93673918
I don't know man, I'm not "uncomfortable" with stories that show white people as racist or whatever, I'm just tired of it. I'm just tired of the "Oh white people are so racist and we are such victims" narrative that is so dominating in black media, I mean, if all you want to do is jerk off about how much of a victim you are, that's great, I'm just going to roll my eyes and read/watch something else.
>>
>>93673918
>"kill whitey!"

If only.

The bristling and discomfort is just great. White guilt sustains me.
>>
>>93673857
You should behave yourself around everyone, you dumb nignog.
>>
>>93673918
Priest isn't talking about that though, he's talking about generalizing.
>>
File: 1631502-ol_lex_luthor.jpg (122KB, 600x910px) Image search: [Google]
1631502-ol_lex_luthor.jpg
122KB, 600x910px
>>93673934
I was behind it all! This entire thread! Me!

LEX.

LUTHOR.
>>
File: mfw virgins.jpg (89KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
mfw virgins.jpg
89KB, 970x545px
>>93673188
>comics
>selling
Good one.
>>
>>93673891

Sure, yes, definetly... but..

1) Superhero comics is not the place to do that.
&
2) Theres a difference between writing something with an agenda in the back of your mind, and writing something that stuffs the message down the readers throat.
>>
>>93673956
What virtue signaling? Did he write an unpopular opinion?

That said I like the book overall, but it is very slow. My favorite parts were the debates the characters had with each other over the nature of Wakanda and how they fit into it. It wasn't very bombastic, but it interested me the most.
>>
>>93673669
Priest himself credited Hudlin for the popularization of the character and of his run, retroactively.
>>
>>93673991

>White guilt sustains me.

Emotionally or economically?
>>
Every time someone depicts a rational black person some nigga has to pull out the Uncle Tom nametag because he doesnt want to admit hes part of a shit community
>>
>>93673956
I thought the first few issues were interesting, but he really can't pace for the monthly format. I liked his setup and worldbuilding, but he just couldn't stick with it.
>>
>>93673731
What other identity do they have? Slavery pretty much destroyed their roots and left them stuck in a position of complete social and economic inferiority in a world they never made. It only makes sense that they started to define their own identities by relating them to white people.

Of course, coming to that conclusion would require empathy for black people which you clearly do not have.
>>
>>93673857
>behave around whites
Yep, it's a nigger alright.
>>
Whenever I stumble upon a thread like this I always get the impression that everyone is trying really hard not to outright say they hate black people and start calling them niggers.
>>
>>93673188
They're obviously targeting black/woke consumers. Unfortunately, no one anticipated that most comic store owners chase black people out on site while waving a Glock and shouting Glenn Beck talking points.

Seriously it's really common look it up.
>>
>>93673973
nigga fuck you
>>
>>93674049
Your conclusion doesn't even remotely follow from your premise.
>>
>>93674078
Well, can you blame us for faggots like >>93673690?
>>
>>93673989
And that is totally cool, I understand it's not your thing I just dont want to be told that I shouldn't write about those subjects. Artists dont want to be told their ideas are too much for the audience.
>>
>>93674013
I don't mean Coates specifically. He's a measured and intelligent individual, but comics are clearly not his thing. I mean more the general Internet bitching over its cancellation being held up as some example of racism in media. We really shouldn't fan the flames of that here. Just a dull book getting discontinued because it didn't sell. Nothing more.
>>
>>93674100
>too much
kek
>>
Dont you love it when news stations talk about African Americans in other countries when they're neither African nor American depending on the area?
>>
>>93674049
This is mostly true, but the bit about slavery isn't correct.

It was actually the social welfare policies of the 20th and 21st centuries that created the racial wealth gap. Just so we're clear that it wasn't a distant relative that did this shit but /co/'s momma and papa and maybe anon himself depending on how he votes.
>>
>>93674025
priest, himself, said he only read hudlin's first issue.
>>
>>93673690
>Are we supposed to pretend whites didn't and still dont do everything in their power to sabotage and destroy black success?

>black president
>black government officials
>black CEOs
>black media moguls
>black athletes
>WE WUZ OPPRESSION
Unless you're old enough to remember Jim Crow, no one is holding you back from success.
>>
>>93674135
You don't have to read the issues to see they are selling. Priest went far to have more sales and didn't manage to. Hudlin did.
>>
>>93674087
Not OP but you're gonna have to explain how? If, hypothetically, I'm raised by wolves, never meeting humans- Wouldn't I adopt wolf cultural traits?
>>
>>93674129
Black people oppressed black people.
>>
>>93674007
I don't see why superhero comics are less viable as a place to do it as opposed to paintings or books. From a business perspective sure, that's a good argument as you want to have mass appeal and trim the edges off stuff, but from an artistic viewpoint it seems as ripe as any canvas for any kind of message or experimentation.

Whether something stuffs something down your throat or not depends on the skill of the writer and the receptiveness of the audience. A skilled writer can be subtle or approach the material differently, but if the audience isn't open to the message to some degree it will still fail. On the other hand you can have the message on the sleeve of the work (like Transmepolitian) which wasn't very subtle but still managed to reach the audience with it's message.

My point is the core message will be the exact same and it's vehicle is situational. No matter how you approach it and no writing style will deliver it perfectly to everyone.
>>
Well it's pretty obvious that race relations are at an all time low in the states. People are pretty agitated at each other to say the least. And truth be told, it's a deep and complicated issue that's been brewing for a LONG time. Although I partially blame mainstream media for perpetuating the divide and stoaking the fires. While it's important to discuss the issues at hand I think it's a bit, unnecessary to cram it into EVERY piece of media we have these days. Maybe this is my stupid opinion but I wish there were more positive relations depicted between black and white people in media. It doesn't even have to be political, just simple buddy kinda stuff. People are getting extremely paranoid these days and it's going to spill over soon if everyone doesn't calm the fuck down.
>>
>>93673893
Micro stuff that grates on you after a while. Speak with a softer voice, dont dress like this, style your hair this way, etc etc. I'm a college aged male and I have a way I want to act. I already see /pol/acks interpreting this as me wanting to act like a hoodrat but that is far from it(I've actually been called an oreo many times). It's like telling a brown man to not wear certain clothes and shave his beard when he gets on a flight so he doesn't scare white people.I understand different contexts call for different ways to present yourself but as a black man I feel I have to be in job interview mode when I'm around whites no matter what.

I always like to compare Obama and Trump when I talk about how whites and blacks are held to different sociological standards. Obama would have been impeached by now if he did and said half the shit Trump did.

Either way we're getting away from the genesis of the argument. And I dont want to derail the thread.
>>
>>93674104
Are we talking about BP or it's spinoffs. I know they got cancelled but assumed the main book is sill going as it has around 30,000 sales as of april.
>>
>>93674087
How?

Imagine for an instant that you are a black person recently liberated from the shackles of slavery. Though you are technically free, you are still in a disadvantageous position. You lack civil rights, economic security or even a unified culture. You're still closed out of most jobs and positions because of lingering racist sentiments. You don't feel safe in this strange, foreign country which you are supposedly a citizen of regardless of the fact that you've been told you belong here now and all around you you see white people prospering happily despite all the atrocities they've enforced on your people. Naturally, you're going to develop a kind of resentment for these people. Hell, you've developed a resentment for black people because they say mean things about you on the internet and TV. When you think about it, black people only got equal rights fairly recently and are still feeling the economical and social aftershocks of their disenfranchisement in some pockets today. Black/White relations are in a better place now than ever before and they'll only improve more as people realise that we're really not that different and black people pull themselves further out of the position slavery left them in. You can't expect every single black person to just roll over and get over it, especially when there are still plenty of examples of inequity present in this day and age. Wounds don't just heal instantly because you want them to.
>>
>>93674205
>Well it's pretty obvious that race relations are at an all time low in the states.
What the KKK is lynching again? I thought Superman ruined there rep good.
>>
>>93674100
Sure, I think people should be able to make what they want to appeal to whatever audience they want. I can just as easily not see something if it doesn't interest me.

My biggest gripe with the whole black media is just the lack of I don't know exactly the right word here, variety? I think it would be interesting to see how different themes and genres are represented, like sci-fi or fantasy through a black lens. Like I know there is some variety but I would like to see more stuff explored, but equally if that's not what people want to make, that's fine by me.
>>
>>93674205
>All time low

lol
>>
>>93674153
>It took 43 Presidents before
>There are a few
>There are a few
>They overlap with the majority of CEOs, so a few
>That's what selective breeding will do for ya
>What is the Atlantic Slave Trade?
cmon bro, you've got half a leg to stand on
>>
Oh boy, another black people thread.

Has anyone stated that white people have literally never done anything wrong and black people are to blame for everything including slavery and systemic oppression yet?
>>
>>93673799
>The dude want's to chastise black people for venting their frustrations through art.
>LMAO FUCK WHITE PEOPLE WE WUZ KANGZ PAY US WHITEY YOU OWE US WE MADE EVERYTHING
>y u wyte people not buying our books/watching our movies?
>>
>>93674129
>>93674201
You can argue that, but it's not like the community wasn't occasionally sabotaged.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa
>>
File: 1490490897474.png (1MB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490490897474.png
1MB, 919x720px
>>93674213
Those are social norms everyone has to conform to, dumbass.
>>
>Black people aren't allowed to still be sore about slavery and racism
>White people are perfectly entitled to openly hate black people because they made them feel bad by saying things they didn't like
>>
>>93674153
It's that racist ass nigga on cbr who shits on every white person. He read that stupid fucking NightHawk trash.

He should pull his pants up and stop generazling white people.
>>
>>93674153
>"Hey a small percentage of blacks achieved success. They didn't have to face any obstacles at all due to the color of their skin and that means racism is offically over you fucking nigger!"

For fucks sake are you even old enough to remember the Birther Movement against Obama?
>>
>>93674305
>>White people are perfectly entitled to openly hate black people because they made them feel bad by saying things they didn't like
Only on /pol/
>>
.....This seems relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
>>
Every non white hates back people because they are the quintessential privileged class. Welfare, media, whites, and the government caters to their whims and ignores everyone else. And yet they're literally the biggest failures in America s a group. Despite most of them starting out with more than the Latinos, Asians, and he'll even actually Africans.

The only people who tolerates them is whitey because of guilt.

T. First when immigrant
>>
>>93674321
These types of arguments usually work by closing your eyes, clogging your ears and shouting "LALALALALA" over any evidence that white people aren't constantly skipping around the ghetto handing millions to any black person they encounter.
>>
>>93673857
That is the type of shitty attitude indicative of your race. Look at us Asians. My parents came here as refugees. They had nothing but the clothes on their backs. They may have worked shitty factory jobs for white bosses, but today, I am renting out rooms for white people that want my apartments. One generation. That's all it took. You fuckers have been here for 5 to 6 generations and you're still on welfare crying about oppression of your shitty culture and mentality. You got to work with white people you stupid nigger. Part of being civilized is making people feel comfortable around each other. I don't have to make sure that white couple renting from me is comfortable around me, but I do it because it's fucking common decency. Something you fucking niggers have not learned since you were in chains.
>>
>>93674164
didn't marvel push hudlin's run a lot more? not to mention adding storm to the series
>>
File: 1499295765278.jpg (10KB, 283x200px) Image search: [Google]
1499295765278.jpg
10KB, 283x200px
>>93673690
>I KEEP IT REAL YO
>IT AIN'T MY JOB TO TREAT OTHERS HOW I WANNA BE TREATED

Holy shit I hope a cop bashes your skull like a fucking walnut
>>
>>93674321
Are you old enough to remember that Obama was democratically elected by popular vote? Obviously racists have power in America.
>>
>>93674321
That's because he was a Democrat with a foreign sounding name.
>>
>>93674354
That's bullshit, but I believe it.
>>
>>93674302
Having to conform to a social norm based on the color of your skin isn't right. Especially if white person can get away with doing something I would go down for.

Again if Obama had multiple divorces and multiple baby mamas like Trump, you'd be on /pol/ memeing about how all black men are deadbeats.
>>
>>93674389
>Literally using the "Obama was president, racism doesn't exist anymore" argument
>>
>>93674302
>Trump: Sometimes you gotta grab em by the pussy
>White Women: Hey what he says in his personal life is totally different than what goes on in his professional life!!

>Obama: Sometimes you gotta grab em by the pussy
>White Women: That fucking rapist nigger going to run my country? over my dead body!
>>
>>93674447
Well, statistically blacks rape more, so it's not a huge mental leap.
>>
>>93674305
I'm Irish. My grandfather, as in my mother's father, is missing a hand for being accused of stealing and because he was a filthy Mick he got a hand taken from him after facing "mob justice." His father shoveled shit for about ten cents for every 20 pounds, whereas every nigger around him got about five times. HIS father didn't even get paid, he got to live in a hot as fuck shack where if he wasn't putting in as much work as his black "co-workers" his got shit kicked in by his English owner's lackeys. His brother died after he got caught fucking some other slave, a
black girl, and was beaten into a coma. The kid that came from their fucking starved to death because no one wanted a Redleg working for them. Irish blood would devalue a black slave. My mother raised me basically on her own because my father bailed. I live in a highly Italian area in New England where there's still massive prejudice about Irish-Americans.

Never for a second in my life have I ever bitched to any non-Irish person about it, nor have I ever acted like I was owed reparations.

What excuse do you have?
>>
>>93674389
Okay man I'm not trying to turn this into a big policial thing but don't act as if the shit going on in 2017 and how hard uh certain people are acting in Washington isn't a direct response to Obama and what he did.
>>
>>93674406
>Especially if white person can get away with doing something I would go down for.

I'm pretty sure if a white guy robbed a gas station a punched a police officer he would be subject to the same penalties.

Thing is, roughly all of robberies these days are committed by black people so there's not a lot of white examples to go on.
>>
>>93674425
Racism exists. It's just irrelevant. No one is systematically oppressed is Western society.
>>93674447
>making up a fantasy scenario to be angry over
Anon, what are you doing?
>>
>>93674406

I don't know about you but Bill Clinton was constantly being shit on by the public for his escapades, he was the butt of jokes during his presidency.
>>
>>93674483
They do, that's why more whites get shot by cops.
>>
>>93674394
It's not. Go to any immigrant community and they hate African Americans. He'll, go to a college with a African student. They hate American blacks.
>>
>>93674078
>Trying
Anon, these type of threads are usually occupied with anons being outright about their hatred of black people.
>>
>>93674519
>They hate American blacks.
Black Africans hate black Americans, black Europeans, black everything. Hell they hate other Black Africans.
>>
>>93674406
>Again if Obama had multiple divorces and multiple baby mamas like Trump
He would actually be fun to make fun of, he was the most boring President in that regard.
>>
>>93674201
Nah nigga.
>>
>>93674363
>Asians
>The most disrespected race in the country
>Known for being eager to cuck up to white people

Also Shin if you could see through those slant eyes of yours then you may have been able to read a history book and learn that your parents didn't endure half the shit Blacks endured in this country. No shit all it took was one generation for your family to own a shitty motel. Your parents didn't deal with Jim Crow and the countless other atrocities African Americans had committed against them.
>>
>>93674478
>isn't a direct response to Obama and what he did.
Tbh you're really going to have to explain the mental gymnastics of this statement because I can't even comprehend what the fuck you mean.
>>
>>93674501
The only thing fantastical about the scenario is Obama saying he grabs pussy. The three other lines have all actually happened.
>>
>>93674525
But the bitter nigger ITT huffing about how whitey is keeping him down is fine, right?
>>
>>93674547
I'm black-Canadian retard. Blacks sold blacks to whites.

Now go on bitch about all white men are about to oppress your failure ass in 2017.
>>
>>93674235
I'd say you'd be better off thematically linking this argument to the crack wars than slavery. African-American cultural identity coalesced during the Great Migration and Harlem Renaissance and survived more or less intact until the 80s. Once cops rounding up anyone they could find in the name of "tough on crime" was when you saw the real destruction of the family/community roots of culture, further compounded by the simultaneous commercialization and denigration of black culture, particularly the urban poor, in mainstream consciousness.
>>
>This thread again

Is there any point in any black person getting involved? These people don't really care about your opinions or your viewpoints. They don't want you to make counterarguments or appeal to their sense of empathy. They just want to vent about how much they hate black people and circlejerk about how they're worthless subhumans without interference. Any attempt to get in the way of that goal will be met with appropriate levels of hostility and stubbornness.

Just hide the thread and stop feeding them opportunities to start quoting statistics and saying "see, this is why nobody likes black people".

You'll live longer.
>>
>>93673523
>Whites are too blame for not reading the book because they look at the black characters and think that it will bash white people.
So you're blaming white people for being afraid of being blamed for things? Talk about mental gymnastics.
>>
>>93674501
>No one is systematically oppressed is Western society.
You can ask Wells Fargo how well that argument worked for them.
>>
>>93674593
Kinda, yeah.
>>
File: srsly fgt.jpg (108KB, 448x847px) Image search: [Google]
srsly fgt.jpg
108KB, 448x847px
>>93673690
It's not white people's job to make blacks feel comfortable around them either, but we're supposed to now according to blacks.
Are we supposed to pretend blacks dont deal with racism constantly? Are we supposed to pretend whites didn't and still dont do everything in their power to sabotage and destroy black success?
You're entitled to every opportunity and luxury white people are privy to according to the law. Nobody is diverting time and resources to fuck with you because of your skin color.

Chances are if somebody calls you a nigger it's not because of your melanin but because you're an obnoxious presumptive dick cheese like you're being right now.
>>
>>93674202
Your book failed, Coates.

And fuck you for writing about how you enjoyed the trade towers going down you piece of shit.
>>
>>93674577
There was literally a giant feminist march against Trump for his comments regarding women. No one is defending what he said except cherry picked outliers that you can conveniently use to justify the chip on your shoulder.
>>
>>93674560
Typical racist black shitting on asians. You DESERVE to be oppressed.
>>
Truly there is no group more oppressed than white men who keep getting reminded of racism and slavery.
>>
>>93673188
Why does the warrior prince of a technologically advanced and adamantly isolationist foreign kingdom across the Atlantic care about the lives of American urban blacks?
>>
>>93674515
Well then why are you complaining?
>>
>>93674619
>Wells Fargo
All I can find is they committed fraud
>>
>>93674467
Except they don't.
>>
>>93674608
I'm here for the ass-rage. It actually sustains me emotionally.
>>
>>93674634
>Trump is actually the 45th president of the United States and "leader of the free world"
>I have a chip on my shoulder tho
>>
>>93674670
m8 you know you can pull up an FBI statistic in like 5 minutes, right? You really want to commit to that claim?
>>
>>93673188
Naahh Marvel cannibalized the shit outta their Black Panther readership launching 3 books in 2 years.

Had they done nothing if chosen to double ship BP it would have been better.

But these shitheads a success and fucking flood the market.

It's Deadpool from 2010 when he had 4 fucking books
>>
>>93674640
>You DESERVE to be oppressed.
You would have come to this conclusion regardless of whether or not he responded negatively to your post.

Seriously, you guys, stop pretending you're being cajoled into hating black people. You were going to hate them anyway. Any "justification" is just an excuse to paint yourselves as morally righteous victims who are being bullied into hatred by those mean ol' blacks.
>>
>>93674640
Akio you came at me first with some real hostile racism. If you can't handle it then dont dish it out. Your post was fucking retarded too. I can't believe you unironically typed all that shit out.
>>
>>93674560
I'd say that being rounded up in concentration camps during WWII does count as disrespected.
>>
>>93673523
I mean there are 246,000,000 White People in this country.

It's larger market to sell to.
>>
>>93674302
You would lose your mind if you had to deal with the same identity/persona delta I have to as a gay black man.
>>
>>93674692
Yeah you do as you apparently think Trump being president is a racist conspiracy.
>>
File: stan-lee[1].jpg (46KB, 625x417px) Image search: [Google]
stan-lee[1].jpg
46KB, 625x417px
>>93674643
read it and find out, true believer! you won't believe what happens next.
>>
File: 1499305774184.jpg (12KB, 235x279px) Image search: [Google]
1499305774184.jpg
12KB, 235x279px
>it's a "/co/ LARPs as black people" episode

As expected of Redwood's personal fellatio specialists
>>
>>93674515
>I don't understand how statistics work: the post
>>
>>93674720
Huh? Isn't Hillary white and rich as well?
>>
>>93674643
This Anon is posing the real questions, why is T'Challa working the streets of NY?
>>
>>93674627
>Chances are if somebody calls you a nigger it's not because of your melanin but because you're an obnoxious presumptive dick cheese like you're being right now.

Jesus Christ, why are you even engaging these people. They're literally trying to argue that anyone who calls you a nigger is entirely justified in doing so because you're to blame.
>>
File: 1468887325063.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1468887325063.png
114KB, 500x387px
>>93674714
>a gay black man
Jesus Christ, /co/mblr is real. That's it, I'm done with this thread. Goodnight.
>>
>>93674643
Some writers like to use Black Panther as a mouth piece for their views on Race Relations in America. It's a shame because with the vast amount of technology and instability in Africa, Black Panther can go full cyberpunk
>>
>>93674711
Do you really want to have this argument right now? Do you want to argue that Japanese Interment Camps during a war can be compared to everything African Americans were subject to?

Because I dont want to have this stupid argument.
>>
>>93674601
The entire point of my post was the you don't even have to consider slavery to talk about how shitty black people have been treated in America.
>Canadian
Then why the fuck are you even talking?
>>
>>93674765
>people say mean things under the veil of anonymity
Welcome to 4chan, faggot. Now kill yourself.
>>
>>93674765
Why would someone call me a nasty name if I hadn't done something they perceived as wrong? Do you seriously believe people go around spouting obscenity in real life in public without context?

Life isn't the internet go outside
>>
>>93674608
It's worth it to remind them that they're wrong, even if they won't admit it consciously. The seed sticks in their minds.
>>
>It's another white guys complain about how hypersensitive black people are while simultaneously painting themselves as victims of oppression because black people keep hurting their feelings on the internet
>>
>>93674696
There's that BLACK PEOPLE want to be hated. If you can't fucking see that, then you are dense.

You are giving people reasons to be racist towards you, to be afraid of black man.

Personally I hope all of you fucking retarded Americans kill each other off.
>>
>>93674763
There's a lack of Black Superheroes in NY, and Panther seems much more respectable than Classic Luke Cage.
>>
>>93673788

Sadly, I doubt it. See >>93673742

I'm from Detroit, and lately I've taken to listening to this "urban" talk radio station: 910am. It's pretty eye-opening; there is just outright hostility toward white people.

Every once in a while, they'll have a guest on (I've never heard them interview a white person, I have heard my old boss get interviewed though about a youth program he was running), and the guest will say something about how whites are not at fault and the black community needs to support themselves and bring themselves up and the host will shoot the guest down.

So yeah, I get what Priest is saying, Sadly, I have never found the Black Panther interesting.
>>
>>93674765
I know it's useless. Then they'll turn around and bitch about black people bitching about racism because racism is totally over and we're all equal.

Last time got called a nigger was by some stupid white bitch who didn't realize I had the right of way at a 4 way intersection. But hey I deserved it for adhering to traffic laws.
>>
>>93674668
Right. Systematically. Against black people.
>>
>>93674822
>Why would someone call me a nasty name if I hadn't done something they perceived as wrong?
Do you immediately assume in any scenario that you're the one to blame for someone else being a dick to you?
>>
>>93674827
Did you miss the Asian anon about a dozen posts above?
>>
>Trump
>Actually elected due to Russian conspirators
>>
>>93674822
Man it must be awesome being white.
>>
>>93674714
>I would lose my mind if every white woman in the world sucked up to me
>I would lose my mind if normies were super nice to me in fear of insulting two precious minority categories at once

Oh you poor thing
>>
>>93674693
Go ahead and post them :^)
>>
>>93674793
Shoots you.
>>
>>93674873
Oh my god. You actually believe that too, don't you?
>>
>>93674855
Sorry, I forgot

>and then an Asian/Hispanic/White guy pretending to be either comes in and makes the same "I'm not white and BLACK PEOPLE ARE FUCKING GARBAGE HOLY SHIT I HATE THEM I HATE THEM I HATE THEM PLEASE LOVE ME" post we've seen a million times before in similar threads
>>
>>93674190
Blacks aren't typically raised by whites, so your example doesn't make sense.

It would be more like being raised by wolves, and adopting the culture of wombats.
>>
>>93674904
US is only 60% white anon, we aren't faking.
>>
>>93674855
>it's a white people RP as successful Asians/self-hating blacks thread
>>
>>93674894
>Have a degree
>Have an impeccable record
>Both parents are lawyers
>One of them is a high ranking military serviceman
Have fun bucking the statistics in prison.
>>
>>93674904
It's funny how Asians are so ready to throw Blacks under the bus to gain favor of Whites. They are literally the Starscream of the races.

Then they want to turn around a reap every benefit for minorities that the Black man fought for.
>>
>>93674873
It's funny that you guys try to argue that black people have warped perceptions of how the world works when you genuinely believe that this is the be all and end all of being a minority when you yourself are openly hating minorities.
>>
>>93674792
What the Japanese didn't undergo in the USA, they had to deal with in Japan, which wasn't an all too nice place to live before or after the Meiji Restoration.
>>
>>93674241
When is the last time that's happened anywhere, as opposed to your daily basketball American mass shooting?
>>
>>93674560
Fucking excuses so typical of niggers. Get over that shit bitch, it didnt happen to you. Instead of crying about my parents being treated unfairly, I got an education and started a business. I make sure they live comfortably going though what they did for me. Something you monkeys will never understand. This is why your people will still be fatherless and fucking begging for money generations from now. You don't get it. You think it's a disrespect to somehow find compromise and mutual understanding. Somehow you've convinced yourself that your race is respected because of your shitty attitude, but in reality, niggers are the most hated and disrespected race in America.
>>
Somebody just post the Kelly comic already
>>
>>93674935
It's funny how blacks take credit for everything that other people do.
>>
>>93674935
>Implying all minorities have to like each other because they are minorities.
That's a bit bigoted there anon.
>>
>>93674930
So you saying what I'm doing doesn't happen to blacks? Glad you agree that you just want to bitch.
>>
>>93674935
>non-white races aren't the big happy hivemind liberals like pretend they are
Who knew?
>>
>>93674853
Yes. Nobody is simply a dick to another person for no reason unless they're an edgy teenager and/or socially defective. If a guy yelled "HEY FAGGOT" at me I would assume he had a problem with something I did.

>>93674871
It's not. I have to pay for college instead of going to Morehouse for free thanks to my skin tone. Also I have to pay tax dollars to keep your brother alive in the hospital after his next drive-by shooting.
>>
>>93674935
Everyone hates blacks. The Latino gangs are actively trying to exterminate black Americans because they're shitting up they're neighborhood.
>>
>>93673875
>Typical racist blacks, 'we make media calling you racist, you refuse to buy it because who wants to hear that shit, we call you racist for not buying it.'

These kind of people are awful and won't be satisfied with anything, here's another excerpt from Jamal Igle who created a comic called Molly Danger

>Okay, here’s my perspective such as it is: I’ve worked on black characters for major companies, I’ve worked on white characters. I’ve had black people get on my case for both. I had a woman refuse a free Superman comic for her son because she doesn’t allow him to read “those” comics. I’ve been chastised for not “supporting the cause” for creating Molly Danger. I may have been avoided at shows by black people but honestly in the end I feel like it’s their loss in the end. I think our goal long term is to appeal to the widest possible audience. However, that takes time, even with Caucasian characters. We can’t force people to support us but I also agree you should cut the lip service about there not being enough diversity in comics unless you’re willing to put your money where your mouth is.

It's from a bleedingcool article that was about black creators talking about the lack of support from black fans and it was in response to Black Stroman talking about black fans not supporting black creators.

https://web.archive.org/web/20160126102150/http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09/29/asking-why-black-fans-avoid-black-creators-at-comic-cons-the-pros-speak/
>>
>>93674945
But we're specifically talking about African Americans and the USA. It's an objective fact that Asians didn't undergo the same hardships Blacks did here. That chink up there talking about how successful his family became in one generation compared to the "5-6 generations" blacks had is a blatant example. Asians didn't have to deal with slavery and all the other civil and human rights abuses that went on for years after in this country. For fucks sake the Civil Rights Bill was only signed 53 years ago.
>>
>>93674911
Damn, you lost me man I'm sorry. I'm assuming you're actually trying and not looking to troll me. I extrapolated my Raised By Wolves example to encompass a greater culture shifting on a macro scale. There are examples of Blacks being co-raised by Whites at a generational degree within plantations but let me create something easier to use:

Do you play RPGs? The Half-Elf race is Half Human, and Half Elf. Most Half-Elves are disowned by Elves (not important) and grow up in Human communities (is important). Generally they adopt large chunks of Human culture (Like sleeping in beds, and getting jobs, and wearing clothes made of fabrics). They possess no "Half-Elf" culture, they just own their own version of Human culture.
>>
File: ljl;kj.png (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
ljl;kj.png
6KB, 150x150px
>>93674979
If that's what you think I was saying, you really are an idiot.
>>
File: 1499295456358.jpg (84KB, 588x581px) Image search: [Google]
1499295456358.jpg
84KB, 588x581px
>>93674896
>>93674936
>Gay people suffer too gaiz

Yeah I know my friend Enrique got called a spermguzzler on Twitter yesterday.

He said he was gonna hang himself but he didn't want to ruin his highlights
>>
>I'm not a racist but I think black people have a tendency to overexaggerate some of the lingering effects of slavery and oppression on their modern culture. I just think they should get over it and accept that racism isn't really a thing anymore.
>I'm black, and I don't really think that's true.
>OMG FUCK OFF NIGGER I'M SO SICK OF ALL YOU FUCKING NIGGERS GETTING YOUR FUCKING NIGGER BULLSHIT ALL OVER MY GLORIOUS COUNTRY DID YOU KNOW NIGGERS COMMIT 99.99999% OF ALL RAPES IN THE WORLD AND SAILED TO AMERICA TO SELL THEMSELVES INTO SLAVERY HERE'S SOME STATISTIC YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER CHRIST

It's not the racism that gets me, it's the veneer of civility and cordiality that immediately falls away the moment anyone makes a counterargument.
>>
>>93674213
>speak with a softer voice
Don't be loud and abrasive
Well no shit. That's nothing to do with your skin color. Loud ass honkey ass rednecks are just as obnoxious and are universally disliked. It's a culture thing and, yeah, when outside of your insular community, act in a more universally accepted way. It's called manners, not racism.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 255x197px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 255x197px
can't we all just get along?
>>
>>93675061
Wow your strawman freaked out at the most opportune time. That's amazing! You should get into webcomics!
>>
>>93675061
>didn't read lol: the post

And I thought marvel lacked subtlety
>>
>>93674989
>Nobody is simply a dick to another person for no reason unless they're an edgy teenager and/or socially defective.
So you acknowledge the fact that people can be dicks to other people just because they feel like it but you're unwilling to do so without an asterisk because it would negatively impact your narrative of "black people deserve to be treated like shit and we dindu nuffin"?
>>
>>93673523
Morgan Freeman confirming correct status.jpeg
>>
>>93675030
>https://web.archive.org/web/20160126102150/http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/09/29/asking-why-black-fans-avoid-black-creators-at-comic-cons-the-pros-speak/
This is actually an interesting read, thanks anon.
>>
>>93675061
I'm not racist, I just hate everyone.

Not being racist doesn't suddenly turn you into a humanist, you know.
>>
>>93675083
>>93675087
Just saying. Why pretend you're open to counterarguments and different viewpoints when the immediate reaction is just going to be "nope, you're wrong, black people are cancer"
>>
>>93674958
>Blacks are the most disrespected race in America

When was the last time a lucrative black role in Hollywood was white washed? Wheres that Asian President? That white guy who openly talked about how much he hated China did get elected though.

Face it Hideo, your race is garners no respect. You snakes only think you have it good because you cuck up to white people who dont like you deep down. You know it.
>>
>>93673690
t liberal white
>>
>>93674750
redwood is a fat white dude who post other peole's instagram photos
>>
>>93675058
did he also get his ass beat because he was in the wrong neighborhood? Cause i've seen that fucking happen. If you think gay people don't have to deal with getting beaten because they look weird or harassed at their work place you're mistaken it still happens all the fucking time.
>>
File: banjoe.jpg (72KB, 900x594px) Image search: [Google]
banjoe.jpg
72KB, 900x594px
>Asians are Starscream
>>
>>93675058
>When you got Straight Man Syndrome and can't admit you're wrong so you drop a sorta half-joke-half-insult hoping the other guy will let you off for being clearly out of your gourd

Nigga it's not even funny.
>>
>>93675123
>Hideo
>China

Japs hate China, you moron.
>>
>it's a Marvel turned political discussion thread
Though granted with an OP like that it was bound to happen
>>
>>93675066
>Dont be loud and abrasive

That's not what I'm talking about. I have a naturally deep voice and I'm told to lighten it up.
>>
>>93675122
Maybe, and here's a crazy thought here, you're projecting your feelings about counter-counter arguements onto the counter-argument?
>>
>>93674935
Sure you blacks would love to take our success, but nope. That's pure bullshit. We don't have to throw you under the bus because you've put yourself there. Asians shit do shit to you. The fact is, we don't give a shit about you unless you move to our neighborhood. We are to busy working and finding success to do half the shit you niggers do.
>>
>>93675089
People who are dicks to others for no reason don't last long in normie society. Have you seen your grade school bully around town lately? No? Well that's why.

Come to think of it, that's probably the context for this whole anti-black sentiment in recent decades
>>
>>93675148
I think this is the only worthwhile thing this thread has produced.
>>
>>93674935
Everybody hates African Americans, anon. Especially Africans.
>>
>>93673523
Priest gets it. The issue is that this also applies to black culture as well. As someone who is part black I know for a fact a common belief in black communities is
>Why should I work hard, the white man will just keep me down either way
And then when they accomplish shit all in life they go
>See, I told you it was the white man!
Black culture is about being a victim to the white man and blacks wont be anything more than that until they decide they are more than that.
>>
>>93675136
That's roasted bread newfag
>>
>>93675066
>Don't be loud and abrasive
That's not what he said. This is the crux of the matter. You turn something completely benign and normal into an insufferable affront to your very being just because the guy doing it is black.

He said, "Speak with a softer voice," asshole.
>>
>>93675178
>Have you seen your grade school bully around town lately?
No, because he's surely CEO of a major company in either coast.
>>
>>93675088
Fucking idiot. All those laws were mainly directed at blacks. They were only put into place to fuck with blacks. Oh a couple chinks were killed in a certain period of time? Lynching blacks were a common thing for decades. Stupid hick.
>>
>>93675178
So instead of just accepting the fact that people who are dicks for no reason are very much alive and well in society, you've just taken another opportunity to make a "lol black people suck" crack?

>anti-black sentiment in recent decades

What the fuck are you even talking about? This isn't a thing.
>>
File: starscream-shoots-himself.gif (2MB, 368x208px) Image search: [Google]
starscream-shoots-himself.gif
2MB, 368x208px
>>93675148
I admit, I laughed too hard at that.
>>
>Be me. Native American, one generation off the reservation.
>Never wonder why my people don't have their own month. Hell, in grade school, I had to write a paper about how wonderful Columbus was.
>Know that no one alive was responsible for what happened long ago.
>Have been called racial slurs by many, especially in Canada.
>Know it's not "the system," but that those people are assholes.

It's really not complicated. The strange thing is that I get along with a lot of blacks (even dated a black girl) because of "shared oppression." I've literally been told that "i'm cool" because I know what it's like to be oppressed by "whitey." They think we have a common enemy; fuck that.
>>
>>93673690
>Blacks don't deal with racism constantly
They don't in most of America, blacks just see it where it doesn't exist.
>This isn't even remotely true
Name me a black comic book or TV show that doesn't mention whites as an oppressor.
>Calling things what they are
You mean the bullshit excuses blacks make that aren't supported by any actual evidence?
>>
>>93673857
You mean that thing that every normal person is capable of doing? OUTRAGEOUS!
>>
>>93673816
>Whites don't want the guilt trip

Maybe there big an issue with whites people if they think anything black media related is automatically associated with guilt and some kind of subliminal persecution of the white man.
>>
>>93675176
Yeah you keep saying that whilst enjoying all those benefit the CRB affords you. You can thank MLK for that.

Oh who am I kidding Chang, you'll just praise Lydon B. Johnson for that because he's white and you love big white American cock.
>>
>>93674577

Yeah, Obama's more of a "show your erection to flight attendants" kind of guy.
>>
>>93675218
Lynching lasted as long as the race riots and the bigger laws effected all non European minorities you stupid bigger. It doesn't matter if it was meant to mess with bigger, it messed with Asians and spice all the same.

And they're still vastly more successful as a group than black Americans. Black Americans are the shitstain of the human race.
>>
>>93675242
>They don't in most of America, blacks just see it where it doesn't exist.
>White people believe this

I know you're ready to call me a nigger too while dishing out some /pol/ memes.
>>
>>93675042
>It only makes sense that they started to define their own identities by relating them to white people.

This was what was originally posted, and it makes no sense.

If they had actually adopted "white culture", instead of inventing "kill whitey culture", their communities wouldn't be such shit.
>>
>>93675037
Fuck your weak ass excuse. Blacks have been in america for generations. Asian refugees came here not knowing the language and starting from nothing, so don't fucking give me that bullshit about black hardships. You fuckers have this whole nation catering to you. Fuck, if Asians had half the help you blacks had, we'd own every city we lived in.
>>
>>93675137
I think your friend failed to know his situation in that case. That'd be like me wandering downtown Atlanta at night thinking nothing bad could happen.
>>
>>93674569
If you really misunderstood that then that's on you.
>>
>>93674253
>it took 43 presidents
But only a dozen after the civil rights movement ended and since blacks make only 10% of the nation it makes sense that they would be 1 out of a dozen. Blacks make up a disproportionate number of famous singers, athletes and movie stars.
Stop making up bullshit oppression and maybe the black community wont be so fucking shit. I am saying this as a black person.
For fuck sake, most black children don't have a dad, over 50% fucking percent. Why don't we solve our real problems instead of blaming whitey on everything?
>>
>>93675270
You forget to use auto correct Cletus? I know you can't read but damn bro.
>>
>>93675300
Not only this, but you can be a literal retard and get into top colleges if you're black.

Asians have to perform twice as well as everyone else to even get considered.
>>
>>93675151
>when you're so butthurt by off color jokes that you start making made up terms
>>
>>93674693
>>93674879
So, hey, just to note that he hasn't posted them yet, and it's because arrests for rape are of white people way more often than for black people, as reported in FBI arrest stats.

Conservatives are right in thinking that the media lies to them, but they're re-donk-ulously wrong about what those lies actually are, and how they're presented.

https://www.mediamatters.org/research/2015/03/23/report-new-york-city-television-stations-contin/202553

Also, remember that arrest statistics are somewhat bullshit because they're self-reported and don't always convert to a conviction. Many smaller precincts that don't have the "right" kind of numbers simply don't report them to the FBI. The Uniform Crime Report is voluntary, which is why we don't have hard starts about how many people the police kill (or even how many people other people kill). Researchers just try to collate that shit as best they can.
>>
>>93675300
>Asian refugees came here not knowing the language and starting from nothing

>Implying Blacks didn't do the same and face worse odds

Stupid chink learn our history.
>>
>>93675300
that's mostly because asians have a predilection towards education and demand their kids do well.
>>
>>93675341
>chink
>being racist

sad!
>>
>>93675313
adopt some black kids in need of a dad, then, if you have all the answers
>>
>>93674321
Why don't you actually give some real evidence instead of bringing up the fact that a president had people mad at him?
>>
>>93675216
Wait, are you taking the Chad memes seriously?
>>
>>93675214
I know what he said. When someone says "speak softly" they don't mean change pitch, they mean change volume. If "speak softer" was his problem than he has issues with being too damned loud.

>>93675165
Not the same thing as speaking softly. You're probably using that "deep" voice to talk loud as fuck, oblivious to the people around you who don't care to hear your ass. I bet you get into lively conversations on your cell in the middle of a crowd too.
Rednecks act like that too but they at least understand that their mannerisms are shitty and stay out in the boonies to themselves.
>>
File: 1265918497747.jpg (565KB, 1110x758px) Image search: [Google]
1265918497747.jpg
565KB, 1110x758px
>>
>>93675336
It wasn't a joke, it was a face-saving attempt. The kind of aw-shucks-golly-gee-I-didna-mean-it shit that a lot of people pull when they're caught red-handed but that only white dudes expect to get away with.
>>
>>93675345

Sounds like other minority groups could stand to learn from them. Or majority groups, for that matter.
>>
>>93675355
The answer is birth control and taking care of your god damned children.
>>
>>93675123
Ha! stay course Jamal. I'm sure it's working out for your race. I mean, it's working so far right? BWahahahaha!!. All the while, I'm going to retire early and tip you niggers when you bring me my drink.
>>
File: 1473382197394.jpg (83KB, 474x692px) Image search: [Google]
1473382197394.jpg
83KB, 474x692px
>>93673188
I feel the same way about modern Ms. Marvel.

I would love her run so much if it just stuck to adorable-struggling-superheroine shenanigans. I think that's why people like her in the first place, but it's been so long since it's been remotely like that to the point where it's likely a lost cause to want it to go back to that.
>>
>>93675319
Have no argument so you're resorting to pointing out misspelled auto corrected words?

C'mon dog, you should be able to come up with something better than that.
>>
Love this thread

>"Racism doesn't exist! Blacks aren't trying hard enough!"
>"Well actually it's not that sim-"
>"STUPID FUCKING SUBHUMAN NIGGER! YOUR PEOPLE SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN CHAINS AGAIN!"

The fucking hypocrisy of racists. For the cool whites ITT you know you are and I thank you for being rational people. The racists however need some help.
>>
>>93675219
>This isn't a thing.

Rodney king
Beltway sniper
Hurricane Katrina
The 2008 election
Trayvon Martin
>>
>>93675363
You added abrasive. You're also failing to understand that his having to speak softly could be a step down not from loudness but from a normal tone that is interpreted as loud because of his race. Kind of like how people overestimate black boys' age.
>>
>>93675341
Implying niggers from the 1600s have any effect on you.

This is why even Africans hate you people
>>
4chan's narrative of African-American civil rights

>black people hung around Africa raping and murdering each other
>white people sailed over on boats and black people, blown away by their obvious superiority, immediately offered to be their slaves
>black people happily enjoyed slavery for years until they suddenly and abruptly decided it sucked and started bullying their delightful white slave masters
>said slave masters immediately decided to free black people because they didn't want no trouble
>every black slave was freed and given land, a million dollars, free therapy and an education
>unsatisfied with this show of generosity, black people gathered to meet at their secret lair hidden in a swamp and decided to rape, burgle and murder white people en masse
>confused by this sudden hostility, white people agreed to further accommodate black people by giving them nothing but positive depictions in the media, easy welfare and affirmative action, which ensures that every black person everywhere gets the exact job they want whenever they want it instead of white people
>all colleges, workforces and tv shows are now 90% black
>still ungrateful, the alien hivemind that controls all black people and makes them exactly alike continues to compel them to commit crimes
>at their wits end, white people band together and use their celestial powers to create a chocolate homunculus who can become president and lead black people to glory
>this president is voted into office with a landslide victory of 99.9% of votes, proving that NO racist white people exist
>he serves two terms in office with no one so much as making a single negative comment about his race or his heritage
>he leaves office and is replaced by Mr. Rogers
>still dissatisfied, black people band together to do 9/11 and also cocaine
>>
Will there ever be a comic that explores the racism that goes on between the black and hispanic communities?
>>
>>93675366

Saved.
>>
>>93675233
What tribe?
>>
File: 1497060803431.webm (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1497060803431.webm
3MB, 1600x900px
>>93673188
Why would Black Panther give a fuck about "the streets" in the west when he and his people don't even give a shit about the starving and needy in Africa?
>>
>>93675291
Nice strawman. Think of an actual argument next time instead. Blacks have it just as easy as whites, in fact even easier if we count college admission bullshit.
>>
>>93675390
>Hyperbole, strawmen, and blatant fantasy situations
Yawn. Why are these things always posted? Do they think this makes them look smart or something?
>>
>>93675357
That was real evidence faggot.That went way past people being "mad" at him. They were literally trying to undermine the first Black president by saying he was a Kenyan born Muslim. How was that not an effort to sabotage black success?
>>
>>93675401
Newsflash, genius: racists have always been a thing and always will be. It wasn't just a sudden realisation by good, law-abiding white guys who felt put upon by black prejudice. They were always racists and all these events just gave them an opportunity to shine.
>>
>>93675387

Events have been ruining her.
>>
>>93675345
Which is what is at the core of so-called "racism". It's actually not the inherent dislike of race but the culture usually associated with it.

You get black guys come over from fucking Nigeria or Zimbabwe and they own a business in no time. Black guys born and raised here, with a million government programs specifically designed to give them a headstart and generally speaking they don't achieve as much.
>>
>>93675061
>>93675390
Samefag
>>
>>93675401
You're going to accuse a hurricane of being racist?

>The 2008 election
Right, because McCain sure ended up winning by a landslide that time, didn't he?

>Trayvon Martin
Shooter was a Latino pinned down to the ground
>>
File: Reeeeeee.png (961KB, 738x567px) Image search: [Google]
Reeeeeee.png
961KB, 738x567px
>>93675337
>>93674693
>>93674670
Blacks commit 32.9% of rapes, 55.6% of robberies, and 49.7% of murders.

Whites commit 65.0% of rapes, 43.0% of robberies, and 48.0% of murders.

But, blacks are only 12% of the population while whites are 72% (based on 2010 senses, so im sure the numbers have changed by maybe around 5%)

so blacks, proportionally, commit way more crime, including rapes.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2011/crime-in-the-u.s.-2011/tables/table-43

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_ethnicity_in_the_United_States
The more you know!
>>
>>93675427
No, because hispanics aren't cucked and they don't care.
>>
>>93675363
See I dont even know why I try to reason with you racists. I say one thing and you have to twist it around because whites can do no wrong and it's always the blacks fault.
>>
File: IMG_0637.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.png
138KB, 350x350px
You know guys, maybe this is a complex issue with many roots and causes. Perhaps it's not just black and white

But seriously though it's not something that can be blamed solely on every single white person or every single black person, it's a nuanced and complex problem
>>
>>93675376
It depends. Asians can get insane about that shit which is why japanese and korean student suicide rates are fucking tremendous. education, can definitely uplift you but that much pressure on a kid needs to be done in a way that doesn't make them suicidal.
>>
>>93675366
I REMEMBER THAT THREAD

HOLY SHIT I'M OLD
>>
>>93675401

>Trayvon Martin

There is no evidence to suggest that racism was involved in this case at all.
>>
>>93675456
Agreed.
>>
>>93675256
So what's preventing you from enjoying the same benefits you fuckwit. Face it, you're retarded race can't grasp the simple concept of civilization, and that's because instead of using what you have, you complain that no one is giving you enough hand outs. Stay hostile, while you blacks are hooting and hollering about ma respect, and ma nigga, the rest of the world and races will be moving forward.
>>
>>93675373
I'm not gracing you with serious discussion about your made up oppression. Stop blaming whitey for your own shortcomings.
>>
>>93675380
>Wong is pissed

But please keep going around pretending whites love you. Hey I hear that new Death Note on Netflix has a white protagonist. I'm sure that role could have went to a struggling chink actor. I'll be enjoying Black Panther though.
>>
>>93675472
This. Hispanics don't give a fuck about racism, even if it was actually real in the modern day. We just take that shit on the chin, dust ourselves off, and get back to work.
>>
>>93675417
Black people are far more racist than white people on average tbph.

As far as I know, our average talk shows don't revolve around how evil the black man is.
>>
>>93675373
>I'm going to tell you what you meant!!!

sad!
>>
File: IMG_7431.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7431.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>93675417
kek
>>
>>93675417

Not enough mention of Jews being slavers/slave owners to be the real definitive 4chan narrative.
>>
>>93675401
>Trayvon Martin
His girlfriend testified that he was going to go beat the shit out of Zimmerman since he thought he was a gay coming on to him.
>>
>>93675389
Dude you clearly have a gross misunderstanding of history. I'd be wasting my time trying to convince you of something you dont want to believe.
>>
>>93675441
>Blacks have it just as easy as whites

But I thought I was a subhuman?
>>
>>93675533
I dunno, anon, Zimmerman does look like he could suck a mean dick.
>>
>>93675451
>give specific instances where blacks were antagonized for being black
>DAT WUZ JUSS REGULAR RACISM DOE

How do you equate actual motives of genocide to whitey crossing the street?
>>
>>93675313
>I am saying this as a black person.
Are u tho?

>Famous singers
The musical tradition is well preserved in Black culture.
>Famous athletes
Selective breeding will do that.
>Famous movie stars
Not really. Actually pull up a spreadsheet and its swamped with Whites. Blacks do better than other non-passing minorities however, but I think that's because we have had a longer and stronger grasp of the English language.
>>
File: AR-160229996.jpg (448KB, 2400x1177px) Image search: [Google]
AR-160229996.jpg
448KB, 2400x1177px
>>93675403
Black people are in general louder and more animated. Any black comedian will gladly tell you how much they like to flail and shout more than white people.
How many fucking black people have you even been around? I live in Richmond VA. Before that, I lived in Petersburg VA. Look up the ethnic makeup of those places.
I'm a goddamned scholar in this shit.
>>
>>93675585
Gays should be able to defend themselves from bashing.
>>
>>93675506
Who said I wasn't enjoying those benefits? Can you even read between those slants, Ching?
>>
>>93675417
>no mention of jews somehow responsible for every single evil deed

Missed a key element there.
>>
>>93675514
Unlike biggest Asians can sell their media overseas and reap profits off of that.

There's 3 live action Asian death note already you stupid nigger
>>
>>93675573
You're only subhuman until it hurts their arguments
>>
>>93675477
Excuse me, did anyone ask for rational thinking?
No. fuck off.
>>
>>93675466
>Shooter was a Latino
But Twitter said he was white
>>
>>93675471
Notice how you had to turn those into percentages so as to avoid the shock of the absolute numbers. You also left out burglary and larceny, the latter of which occurs at a rate 16,000% higher than murder.

Did I say "occur"? I meant, "arrests are made for," because these stats don't track occurrences but simple detainment. Surprising!

Finally, these are from 2011. There are newer tables available. I assume you're using this one because it's the first one that popped up in Wikipedia's ref list or whatever Stormfront lite board you frequent, and because you didn't do any actual research yourself.
>>
>>93674531
White South African here, this is true. Tribalism runs deep in the black races. It runs so deep, that it even still exists to a point in American blacks. Despite what's going on with blacks and whites in my home country, I'll be friends with an African black over an American black any day. Especially the ones that have put away all their racial and tribal dogma in life, in favor of doing well for themselves and their families. They have a drive and work ethic that rivals Asians, same with a lot of Jamaicans I've worked with. I've rarely seen that in American blacks since I've lived in the States.
>>
>>93675477
Wow, fucking Carlos makes the smartest post in this thread. Everyone itt but this poster needs to kill themselves as soon as possible.
>>
>>93674473

>in Irish

Stopped reading right there
>>
>>93675601
You're trying to compare your personal anecdotes to something I personally live with every day.
>>
>be black
>all black catered media has to be some mix of WE WUZ and(or) pure degeneracy
>be a woman
>all female catered media has to EMPOWER, filled with flawless, dull one-dimensional characters
>white male can fill all roles, good or bad, without needing to preach some auxiliary message

I think the best part about being white is that I don't have a huge fucking self-perpetuating inferiority complex bleeding into my creative expression.
Now if I just had my dad's mediterranean tan-capable complexion instead of fucking Irish "just fuck my shit up Mr. Sun" I would be pretty set.
>>
>>93675573
>>93675625
>More strawman
Yeah anon, you insult me based on what you perceive to be my race and I am somehow a racist
Funny thing is I am half black
>If you don't believe racist is a problem then you are a racist!
Amazing
>>
>>93675631
That's because fucking CNN posted a photo they lightened up to make him look whiter.
>>
>>93675537
You obviously don't know enough history beyond what you read in high school. What's the point of getting facts that you FEEL is wrong, right?
>>
>>93674213
>Speak with a softer voice, dont dress like this, style your hair this way, etc etc.

Ive been told all this shit many times and I'm white. Hell, I've had my black friends tell me to be quiet, dress nicer for certain events, and that my hair looks gay as shit.

Hell, I'm also jewish and ive had jews tell me the opposite of this shit. Sing louder, dress more jewish, grow out my curls more, etc.

Grow a thicker skin you silly bitch.
>>
>>93675507
You couldn't if you tried.

>>93675527
That's what smart people are able to do luv.
>>
>>93675514
>chinese
>being a japanese protagonist
The japanese would rather be bombed again. Also BP was kind of shit as was luke cage but so was Jessica jones and iron fist and season two of dare devil why not jut go back to /tv/ instead of bothering people here?
>>
>>93675651
But he was talking about stats in the first place.
>>
>>93675447
>They were trying to undermine
You mean the same shit every president gets?
Oh wow, they treated THE FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT like they would any other? How racist
>>
>>93675651
And this is why nothing ever changes. If this were any other demographic, that demographic would go "Holy shit, what is wrong with my people? This shit has to change."

Your typical nigger would go "dindu nuffin".
>>
>>93675651
It was the first shit that popped up on google my dude, go ahead and present other facts. Also what would even be the point of raw numbers over percentages? Percentages make way more sense in this context you crazy person.
>>
>>93675685
everything you've said has been anti black you silly uncle tom
>>
>>93675489
That people believe this is why we're hurtling towards a catastrophe. I mean, even more so than innocent black people being shot to death in a church.
>>
>>93675621
>Unlike biggest Asians can sell their media overseas and reap profits off of that.

Blacks do the same thing here with their media.

>There's 3 live action Asian death note already you stupid nigger

In Japan.

Stupid chink.
>>
>>93675523
>work
Therein is the biggest difference.

Full disclosure my father in law is Mexican. Came over at the age of 16 and picked fruit for a living. He now owns several restaurants and became a full citizen last week.
I'm a slacker ass white guy and I can't articulate the respect I have for that kind of drive.

The previous generation or two of black people should be pissed at what the current ones are like. How are they not livid that so much of what they fought for and endured was wasted?
I bet they would have killed for the social programs that are available now.
>>
>>93675670
>white male can fill all roles, good or bad, without needing to preach some auxiliary message
It's almost like you were never oppressed or enslaved or disenfranchised or something crazy like that.
>>
>>93675600
So you have literally agreed about cases were blacks are over represented. This shows that they aren't oppressed
>>
>>93675665
>You're trying to compare your personal anecdotes to my personal anecdotes
Then stop using personal anecdotes.
>>
>>93675488
TWO THOUSAND EIGHT WAS THIRTY SEVEN YEARS AGO
>>
>>93675709
>my people
I'll send in a complaint to the black hive-mind and hopefully someone will make it stop.
>>
>>93674560
you must not be very familiar with how Chinese immigrants were treated during the construction of the railway systems in the 1800's.
>>
>>93673690

Agree man, people with mall dicks are inferior :)
>>
>>93675674
>Funny thing is I am half black

Oh and there it is.
>>
>>93675709
>If this were any other demographic, that demographic would go "Holy shit, what is wrong with my people? This shit has to change."
That's bullshit, but I believe it.
>>
File: 1470395134658.jpg (145KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470395134658.jpg
145KB, 1920x1080px
I don't get what's going on in this thread anymore.
>>
>>93675736
Whites were oppressed many times throughout history. So was every other race. Read a book faggot.
>>
>>93675466
>>93675725

It's not even that Zimmerman was a Latino (Latinos can be and often are racist against blacks), it's that Zimmerman had black friends, had dated black women, tutored black kids, voted for Obama, and personally protested the beating of a black homeless man by the son of a white cop until said son was put on probation. To suggest that Zimmerman's encounter with Trayvon was one motivated by racism is patently absurd.
>>
>>93675736
>It's almost like you were never oppressed or enslaved or disenfranchised
Neither were you.
You just suck.
Seamus McPotatohead over there is able to be more than a potatoe famine, so why can't you?
>>
>>93675631
latinos are Schrodinger's race. We're' a unique race when sjws need us positively we're a minority when we do something they don't like we're white.

Just like asians are a Schrodinger's minority you only remember that they are half the population of the world when it makes your point invalid. It's SJW logic 101.
>>
>>93675665
Oh I don't live with my personal life everyday. Silly me.
TOTALLY unaware that personal anecdotes didn't come about from living my life everyday.

Sweet White Jesus, get over your victim complex.
>>
>>93675755
You haven't made a single decent argument the entire thread.
You falsely assumed I was white.
>>
>>93675417
You forgot to add something related to the jews causing all evil in the world. Other than that, this is pretty accurate.

>>93675759
/pol/ shitting up another thread on /co/. And people will deny that that board is the most cancerous thing on this site
>>
>>93675776
Don't forget he had a black grandparent
>>
>>93675601
>Black people are in general louder and more animated. Any black comedian will gladly tell you how much they like to flail and shout more than white people
I'm not sure if I should start with the, "That's a gross overgeneralization" part or the "That's straight-up racist and also probably confirmation bias" part.
>How many fucking black people have you even been around?
Oh, boy, you do not want to fight this battle.
>>
>>93675750
Some other part of the black hivemind would probably shoot it before it got there.
>>
>>93675514
You're proud because you have one film staring a black actor. Fuck, there's whole countries and asians making asian films. the only people complaining about white washing are fuckwits like yourself who complains instead of actually doing any work to get ahead. Keep going though Jamal, I'm going to need my shoes shined.
>>
>>93673690
If blacks are sick of people being racist towards them then they should stop being niggers.
>>
>All evidence shows that blacks are just as able to succeed as any other race
>Blacks wont succeed because of their victim complex
Self fulfilling prophecy at it's finest.
>>
>>93675708
>"The Birther Movement wasn't racist! Every POTUS gets that!"

Oh yeah I forgot about those times people led movements demanding Clinton, Bush, and Trump to releases their birth certificates because we had to be sure they weren't Kenyan born Muslims.
>>
>>93675802

Great grandparent, IIRC, but yeah.
>>
File: IMG_6675.jpg (94KB, 583x583px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6675.jpg
94KB, 583x583px
Race relations are my favorite comics and/or cartoons
>>
>>93674634
the thing that everyone always forgets for convenience sake is that trump was talking about starfucking groupie whores, not the average woman.
>>
>>93675849
>Other presidents get this very specific event
No, they got their own shit just like every other president.
>>
>>93673690
Nor is it your job to tell white people "you suck because you're not black." Not every white guy is a racist jackass. Granted the majority of voting-age white guys in America are but still.
>>
Hear ye, hear ye! After having received many requests from noble and concerned outsiders with bold and innovative ideas, I hereby decree that no black person can ever commit a crime from this day forward. Naturally, this decree will affect all black people around the world and, of course, the inhibitor chip implanted in your dicks will ensure that you are left with no choice but to obey.

Thank you, white brothers, for using your superior intellect and knowledge to suggest that we might take a look at ourselves and fix things. Should you wish to be knighted, you need only ask.
>>
>>93675744
The difference being you didn't experience what I experienced.

>"Hey this thing happened to me."
>"Nu uh! Impossible! I know because I saw this thing!"

That's you.
>>
>>93675847
That's pretty much the truth right there. What they need is a good belting for failing at life. What they received was rewards for being useless and loud. This is why even Asians don't want them in our neighborhood.
>>
>>93675911
Just when you thought this thread couldn't get more shite, we get a tripfag.
>>
>>93675751
You must not be familiar with how Blacks were treated ever since they came to this country.
>>
>>93674641
all the concentrated effort to villify and demasculate white males in media annoys me to no end, but i honestly can't agree with this.
>>
I love how /pol/tards itt refuse to acknowledge the idea that maybe, just maybe, everything about race isn't about as black & white as it seems, but would rather assume that all people of a certain race acts the same, just to justify their shitposting.

What the hell does this thread even have to do with /co/ anymore? If you faggots aren't gonna discuss cartoons & comics, then fuck off.
>>
>>93674643

Wakandans don't give a fuck about any other blacks. They only care about Wakanda. An isolationist monarchy is the greatest country in the world. Great job Marvel.
>>
>>93675706
>Stats are percentages
No.

>>93675711
>It was the first shit that popped up on google my dude
I'll let you guess why.
>go ahead and present other facts
I don't need to, you did it for me.
>Also what would even be the point of raw numbers over percentages
Because you were talking about which race has more rapes and clearly white people get the medal on that one.
>But blacks have more rapes per capita!
Yes and I'm sure that's a great comfort to the literally twice as many victims of white rape there are in this country.

Statistically-speaking, your rapist is more likely to be white than black. End of story.
>>
>>93675651
As of 2015, blacks commit 51.1% of murders, 28.2% of rapes, 53.5% of robberies, 32.1% of aggravated assaults, 29.5% of burglaries, & 27.4% of larceny-theft.

whites commit 45.9% of murders, 68.0% of rapes, 44.4% of robberies, 64.0% of aggravated assaults, 68.1% of burglaries, & 69.6% of larceny-thefts.

As of 2016 whites made up 76.9% of the population while blacks made up 13.3%

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2015/crime-in-the-u.s.-2015/tables/table-43

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/
The more you know!
>>
>>93675804
It isn't a battle. Even IF you are actually black, its not like you would admit that blacks are generally louder, more confrontational and animated than white people.
Its why whites are characterized as stiff and lame in black media.
There is no battle here.
>>
>>93675767
When were whites as whole oppressed in the US?
>>
>>93675913
You're making sweeping generalizations about the entire country on a social, economic and political level using nothing but personal anecdotes, and flatout denying actual statistical and historical evidence that doesn't agree with your ridiculous nigger complex.
>>
>>93675796
It's actually pretty intetesting to watch though. For as wise /pol/ like to advertise themselves, they really don't know how to hold an argument without coming off as a screaming autist.
>>
>>93675724
>Delusion
Enough
>>
>>93675959
but statistically speaking any single american is more likely to be white than black, what silly reasoning.
>>
>>93675911
WE
>>
>>93675989
but it has though, I know what you really meant to say because I'm smart.
>>
>>93675989
I agree, this guy>>93675685 needs to stop being delusional
>>
>>93675821
I wasn't aware African Americans had a country they dominated demographically.

I thought Chinks were supposed to be smart?
>>
>>93675981
And then they throw a fit whenever people shit whenever other boards mock them & go on and on about how much they "don't care" about /co/, despite shitting it up with the type of garbage we've seen itt. What a fucking sad board /pol/ is.

>>93676000
ARE NUMBER ONE
>>
>>93675438
This I never understood about Wakanda or Black Panther.

Marvel has shown time and time again that Africa is a shithole propped up by foreign aid agencies where children are starving on the streets or being handed guns to fight one another in senseless wars (Sort of like real life) filled with warlords and dictators. Why isn't Wakanda never been shown solving this problem? They could crush Dr. Doom in minutes. They could conquer most of Africa and make it into a thriving state just like themselves.

Yet, they don't. They rely on aid from white nations to prop up the failing states that surround them. Real 'progressive', Wakanda.
>>
File: sherman.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sherman.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>
>>93675976
Pretty much every immigrant group to arrive.
The Irish got it the worst, and the Italians pretty bad as well.
>>
>>93675776
Being nice to black people doesn't absolve you of killing one.

And the TM affair wasn't just about Zimmerman. It was about the police and the jury and the treatment Zimmerman got from certain corners of the politosphere.
>>
>>93675776
What's ironic is that the ensuing treatment by the media and general public made him bitter and turned him racist. He called Obama a baboon, used Obama's quote about Trayvon being his son against him with that black reporter who shot a cameraman and reporter on air, posted a picture of Trayvon's body on Twitter, and, of course, that infamous sale of the gun he used to kill Trayvon. Goes to show that someone like Zimmerman has a breaking point too
>>
>>93676028
I kinda wonder why someone hasn't done a cape comic where powered Africans just fuckin takeover Africa and try to restructure it.

I remember Supreme Power had superpowered Africans but came up with a shitty excuse for why they don't do anything to actually help their country.
>>
>>93674750
Marilyn Manson starts playing on my pandora at almost the exact moment i scroll this image onto my screen. Marvel synergy isn't just a meme!
>>
>>93676028
Priest was the only one to point it out.
>>
>>93674793
Blacks are treated better in white countries than anywhere else in the world, including Africa. You may think the law may be hard on blacks in the US, but they don't burn children alive for petty theft.
>>
>>93676029
That pic doesn't work for this thread, my man
>>
>>93675821
I think you are forgetting about Uganda, the greatest film-producing nation on Earth.
Check and Mate.
>>
>>93675417
Kek
>>
>>93676017

What about Liberia
>>
>>93676037
It's like people's attempt to politicize fucking everything has a radicalizing effect on both sides of the political spectrum.
>>
>>93675979
>ridiculous nigger complex.

Aha I found it. See lead with that the next time before you try to assert there was no racism involved in my personal experiences.
>>
>>93676029
Yeah, right?

Painting all individual actions by people who share common traits as being part of a collective effort by a group to push an agenda is just plain silly.

Now, let's get back to discussing why all black people are lazy racists who are out to get whitey.
>>
>>93676031

>Irish
>White

Ha! Good one anon
>>
>>93676035
You mean how it was considered a normal self defense until people starting going nuts?
>>
>>93676037
my favorite was when he got his ass kicked for bragging about killing Trayvon to pick up women
>>
>>93676035
>and the treatment Zimmerman got from certain corners of the politosphere.
You mean being considered guilty by every single media outlet before a trial even took place, up to an including editing the phonecall recording to make it sounds like he was racist, and photoshopping his image to make him look more white, with the very President of the United States pouring gasoline on the fire?

I member.
>>
>>93676063
I remember my sister went to another country for vacation (forgot which one) and a local thought she was Oprah. Cue her calling my mom later that day asking if she looks like Oprah.

Laughs were had.
>>
>>93676035

>Being nice to black people doesn't absolve you of killing one.

Of course not--that's what the jury of his peers was for. And simply killing a black person in self defense does not make someone racist.
>>
>>93674783
>the vast amount of technology and instability in Africa, Black Panther can go full cyberpunk
i'd read the fuck out of that comic
>>
>>93676060
Because then you have to ask why none of the other non-white nations are also still shitty. Why is India literally a toilet if they have a super powered guy there to help?
>>
>>93675401
>Rodney king
You mean the guy who pitched an awful defense attorney and caused a three day riot which destroyed a metropolitan city which injured hundreds and caused millions in damages?

>Beltway sniper
The muslim who shot mostly white people

>Katrina
The natural disaster was a racist?

>2008 election
The one that the black guy won?

>Trayvon Martin
You mean the boy that the trial proved was at fault for attacking the concealed carry mexican on public property?
>>
>>93676031
>Italians
>Irish

>White
>>
>>93676086
Then stop having a ridiculous nigger complex.
>>
File: Maximum Zimmerposting.png (381KB, 604x429px) Image search: [Google]
Maximum Zimmerposting.png
381KB, 604x429px
>>93676037
>>93676100

I honestly cannot blame him. If I was thrown into the meatgrinder of the court of public opinion and the media shitshow like he was, I'd probably come out the other end a bitter and hardhearted asshole too.
>>
>>93675973
>its not like you would admit that blacks are generally louder, more confrontational and animated than white people
Because it's not true. It's literally a made-up media meme. Poor people are loud and confrontational and animated. Middle class white people like to pretend that lower class white people don't exist. They won't talk about how my black neighborhood full of doctors was quiet as anything last night while the neighborhood in West Virginia where my cousins live was full of white people setting off fireworks and tooling around in their Xbawks Huge Lifted Pickups and whatnot. They won't tell you about the thousands of other like examples of this kind of thing that put a lie to the kind of stereotypes you're trying to push.

And you certainly won't do it either, because you're utterly in thrall to the notion.
>>
File: lynching.png (43KB, 860x175px) Image search: [Google]
lynching.png
43KB, 860x175px
>>93673690
Don't hide your goddamned posts, you whitey.
>>
>>93673690

Better an Uncle Tom than a dumb ass nigga.
>>
File: 1499034736958.png (132KB, 297x245px) Image search: [Google]
1499034736958.png
132KB, 297x245px
>>93674213
What's with all the falseflagging in this thread? Did someone link it to /pol/?
Seriously, what the fuck is this thread?
>>
>>93676137
I have complex because I dont like being told I need to literally lighten up my natural deep voice so I dont scare some old white ladies off?

I mean ok man.
>>
Comic books writers don't know how to write black characters. This is a fact. They either make them stereotypes or anti stereotypes and their race is always a huge part of their character.
>>
>>93676148
>>93676100
>>93676037
Woah, it's like all white people are just victims of the media and that black people deserve racism and stuff

Really makes you think, huh? I'm really just a hero for being racist.
>>
>>93676017
The US has states the size of most other countries. There's enough blacks here to fill several nations.
Get your shit together
>>
>>93675992
I'm not sure how that changes anything other than that as a white person you're more likely to come into contact with a white criminal than a black one.
>>
>>93676141
I would love it if you tried to lynch me.
>>
>>93676135
>The natural disaster was a racist?
Bush doesn't like Black people
I don't think W hated anybody unless you tried to kill his dad.
>>
>>93674861
that narrative has been blown out of the water thanks to CNN and the NYT getting exposed
>>
>>93676161
This.

When I hear some guy blasting shitty negro spiritual rap with his windows down at 3 AM in my neighborhood, you know it's just gotta be those cumskins up their honkey shenanigans again.
>>
>>93676161
You're retarded because I already mentioned how rednecks are obnoxious and loud as well.
Try again.
>>
>>93676189
A state isn't a country no matter how big it is Wong. Blacks are stll 13% of the population in the US.

Stupid chink.
>>
File: 1499058483773.png (1MB, 1266x1263px) Image search: [Google]
1499058483773.png
1MB, 1266x1263px
>Tfw Chris Priest will never save Miles from Bendis.
>>
>>93676012
I actually meant you. Was understanding that beyond your cognitive faculties or summat?
>>
File: 1470531873780.jpg (55KB, 684x513px) Image search: [Google]
1470531873780.jpg
55KB, 684x513px
>people in this thread don't realize that the Draconian lizard people disguised as our leaders are putting us against eachother
>not uniting to turn against them and fuck their lizard women

Come on guys, I thought we were all on the same page here.
>>
>>93676174
>b-b-but /pol/ doesn't care about & shits up /co/ all the time, guys!
>>
>>93673690
kys
>>
>>93676177
>shit that never happened
This is the most stereotypical "IS IT BECAUSE I'M BLACK?!" post of all time.
>>
>>93676187

Zimmerman wasn't white.
>>
>>93674714

Your right, I'd be overjoyed about having so much more DL curious black dickings coming my way.
>>
>>93676194
but you are also more likely to come across a white Samaritan, a white do-gooder, a white charity worker, a white blood donor, and a white mensch.
>>
I'm here to cry about /pol/ instead of having an actual argument
>>
>>93676246
Hey Connor if that's what you want to believe then ok. Go ahead and keep calling black people niggers for disagreeing with you on the notion that white people never call black people niggers.
>>
>>93676230
Me? But >>93676012 was my first post.
>>
>>93676211
The thing people don't realize about Katrina is that New Orleans is below sea level while being a coastal city.
The real racist was the Sheriff who basically said it was open season on whitey's homes after the disaster because they had the foresight to buy generators before the storm.
>>
>>93676238
Hillary lost, we don't have to worry about that for 4 years.
>>
File: cops.png (115KB, 310x240px) Image search: [Google]
cops.png
115KB, 310x240px
>>93676195
I would love to, but someone else is on the way to that.
>>
>>93676265
I'm here to cry about black people and white genocide instead of having an actual argument
>>
When will black people stop being so paranoid over whites?
>>
>>93676177
I'm latin and i have that issue just fucking lower your voice.
>>
>>93676266
Connor is your go-to "I want to be classy racist" white person name? That's so weird.
>>
>>93676094
Yes. How it was deemed self-defense without an investigation.
>>93676100
I mean the people literally giving him money for shooting a nigger I mean thug.
>>93676111
>He still believes it was self-defense
>He thinks Zimmerman is absolved
Morally, numbnuts.
>>
>>93676266
If you're going to act like a completely stereotypical nigger, then why are you offended when someone correctly identifies you as a nigger?
>>
>>93676265
The people shitting on /co/ for shitting up another thread with their nonsense isn't here to argue against their posts because arguing with /pol/ is a waste of time, so it's better to just laugh at them.
>>
How did the Jewish people manage to bounce back so much more successfully than other persecuted minorities that suffered tremendous amounts of hate and systemic violence?
>>
>>93676279
But my argument is that black people turn every American city they touch into a hell scape
>>
>>93676238
>Implying I'm not a lizard person
>Implying "lizard people" isn't just code for "the jews"
>>
>>93676275
Remember how the Mayor got thrown in jail for stealing relief funds?
>>
>>93676063
Where
are you people
getting this stuff?
>>
>>93676227
Holy shit I want this.

I want Priest to bust into the room and punch Bendis in the teeth, and then write a down-to-earth cape story about a young boy struggling with his family life while also finding the courage to fight for his city.

Fuck.

That would be such a great run.
>>
>>93675780
Latino is not even a race it's a ethnicity and census term made by the US to identify someone from Latin America.

What you're thinking of are Mestizos or Native Amerindians, those races usually are the ones who cross to the US. Latino Whites usually just stay in their countries, Latino Blacks who migrate in the US are usually Cubans and Latino Asians also stay in their countries or don't tend to migrate in large quantities either.
>>
>>93676283
When white people stop being so paranoid over blacks and jews

>>93676294
>Gee, if you're going to act in a way that I personally define as being retarded then why are you acting offended when I call you objectively retarded?
>>
Guys guys come on, you know who we can really blame for all this?

THE JEWS
>>
>>93676297
shitting on the shitposters itt
>>
>>93676316
That's just /pol/. Most whites don't even know what a jew is
>>
/co/mblr
>>
File: blackmail.jpg (42KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
blackmail.jpg
42KB, 500x375px
>>93674750
>it's a "/co/ LARPs as black people" episode
My favorite part is when the "black" anons just casually refer to themselves and other black people as niggers and say "nigger" in a context where "nigga" is the correct term but since they obviously never interact with black people in real life still think that they're fooling anyone except for other white roleplayers.
>>
>>93676306
Oh man I forgot, actually.
Which is weird because I do remember that Mayor complaining on national TV about how he wasn't getting enough from FEMA
>>
>>93676300
The same way the Chinese recovered from being enslaved in the 1800s - by having a culture and not being lazy fuckups.
>>
Why don't we add a vote-based system to filter out these /pol/ shitposts
>inb4 hurr durr reddit
>>
>>93676223
So why do you keep saying black people when it's clearly not just black people? Or even black people in general?

You're just a bigot trying to rationalize his bigotry.
>>
>>93675027
god bless the latinos for once again doing the jobs that other americans won't do.
>>
>>93676290
If it looks like a self defense, they won't arrest the guy until they find something in the investigation. Which is not what they did because of media attention. So then they arrested ZimZam
>>
>>93676316
If people keep calling you a nigger for acting like a stereotypical nigger, then it doesn't sound like it's "a way that I personally define" that is the issue.
>>
>>93676302
That argument is largely hyperbolic and based in your own preconceived prejudices towards black people. Any instance in which a black person doesn't turn a city into a "hellscape" will be overlooked as either being anomalous or non-existent simply because no one's keeping count of the black people who aren't committing crimes.
>>
So which group is more obsessed with interracial relationships in the media? /pol or thecoli?
>>
>>93676337
Because not everyone is a fucking pussy like you, reddit
>>
>>93676306
How how about Detroit's racist mayor in the 70s to the 90s turned that city into a fucking wasteland because he hated whites so damn bad.
>>
>>93676290

>He still believes it was self-defense

Anon, the wounds on the back of Zimmerman's head from being slammed into the concrete suggest that it was in fact a shot made in self defense. We also know that Trayvon was the one that escalated the situation by going back after Zimmerman, despite having already reached his destination, while Zimmerman was returning to his car after taking the advise of the dispatcher to not continue to follow after Trayvon.

I know you wish the case was a lot murkier than it actually was, but that doesn't change the facts of what actually happened.
>>
>>93676330
This. It's always one of the most hilarious/retarded things people do on 4chan.
>>
>>93676347
Name a single city that's mostly black and doesn't have a high crime rate.
>>
>>93676279
People get mad whenever actual stats and arguments are made, like what gun crime stats would look like if you just removed black people (even just black on black too), etc.

It always comes back to blaming whitey anyways, so why expend the energy anymore?
>>
>>93676271
Your next post will be a screencap with (you) shooped out.
>>
>>93676227
Priest would make something interesting with Miles.
>>
>>93676187
blacks actually do deserve racism

>>93676316
>When white people stop being so paranoid over blacks
when blacks stop committing 90% of interracial violence.

>>93676307
Is your
keyboard
not working?

Its too bad Lincoln was assassinated, he was going to ship all these monkeys back to Africa and we wouldn't have to be dealing with this shit today.
>>
File: 1074893286.png (11KB, 623x191px) Image search: [Google]
1074893286.png
11KB, 623x191px
>>93674363
>Even Native Americans, who were quite literally massacred over hundreds of years, are doing better than blacks
>>
>>93676337
That's actually reddit, though.

The problem with reddit is that you can't have any good discussion because anyone who doesn't post something agreeing with the mob mentality is voted out of existence.

It would filter not just things that disagree with the mob mentality out of existence, but also things the mob doesn't care about out of existence.

French comics threads? Gone. Webcomic threads? Gone. If you think /co/ was a haven of capeshit before, hoo fuck. You haven't seen Reddit's comics board.

The voting system creates an atmosphere where the only threads that matter are the ones that are actively trying to karmawhore, because everything else is either passed over by the mob or actively destroyed by it.
>>
>>93676286
But my voice is already low Esteban. I think you read my post wrong.
>>
>>93676342
kek
>>
>>93676337
Because that's stupid, you would get on topic threads deleted just because one guy with a dynamic IP got assmad.
>>
>>93676369
look at Joseph Joestar here.
>>
>>93676344
You're continuing to operate on this preconceived notion that anyone who calls a black person a nigger was previously a completely unbigoted and peace loving white person who was pushed into using a word they've never said aloud before by a boorish and rude black person. Like every instance in which a white person calls a black person a nigger was preceded by the black person running up to the white person and slapping the bible out of his hands so he can take a shit on it and then the white person was suddenly possessed by the holy spirit and compelled to call that black person a nigger.
>>
>>93676275
>The city that abandoned black people in the lowest-lying ward
>The suburbs that literally turned black refugees back at gunpoint
Okay.
>>
File: negro.jpg (101KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
negro.jpg
101KB, 650x440px
>>93676307
I'm from Central America, for once.

You ni-

I mean, black dudes fight each other over who is blacker than the other, and the crime rate is high as fuck in black neighbors despite 90% if the country being mestizos or black dudes. And you're still rightfully treated as second class citizens because you're the ones commiting most of the crime.

Tell me about it: racial profiled by a fucking cholo, and a cholo is like a DOUBLE mexican.
>>
>>93676394
>gunpoint
The police were confiscating guns from home owners.
>>
File: income.png (32KB, 421x638px) Image search: [Google]
income.png
32KB, 421x638px
>>93676377
Not to mention immigrants. Sad
>>
>>93676338
Because rednecks don't COMPLAIN about it. they know they act retarded and just shrug it off as not their problem when they get on people's nerves.
Black people do the same things, get on people's nerves in the SAME way but then throw a hissy when they are expected to act civilized and make it a race issue.
Its not race. The complaint was "having to behave around whites" well god forbid...
>>
>>93676394
People have a right to protect their property and family from looting niggers
>>
>>93676294
I'm a stereotpyical nigger for disagreeing with a white person? Ok I didn't know this was the 1940s.
>>
>>93676376
Careful with that edge, you meme master you.
>>
>>93676377
You do realize that's mostly because of the welfare and casinos right?

Also have you ever been to a Rez that couldn't get the numbers to get a casino going? One of the tribes that got really fucked up?
>>
>>93676177
I'm white and have a reasonably low voice and I absolutely raise it when dealing with old women. It isn't a race thing, it's just a being friendly and respectful thing. I guarantee you do it with old black women as well but you don't notice it.
>>
>>93676409
We should build casinos on US land to get a piece of that pie.
>>
Reminder:

13% of the population
50% of violent crime
>>
>>93676394
>The city that abandoned black people in the lowest-lying ward
They fucking moved there. The entire city sits in the middle of a bowl held back by dikes. EVERYWHERE is below sea level.

>The suburbs that literally turned black refugees back at gunpoint
-Because they were trying to steal their shit. You're missing a very important part of that equation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RVHDlPqZWE
>>
>blacks drives whites out of their own cities
>complain when whites don't rush to their aid in disasters.
>>
>>93676427
Reminder:
This is a comics & cartoons board. Go back.
>>
>>93676343
So, here's another place racism worms its way in: for black men in these situations, self defense isn't presumed and they're brought in immediately.
>>
>first few posts maintain a facade of impartiality and even convincingly create the idea that the people behind them are just unbigoted observers who want to genuinely discuss a common problem with black comics
>400+ posts later
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Literally every time.

Can we get a mod in here?
>>
>>93675739
I mean, sure? When you get past having 7 braincells to rub together you begin to realize there are shades of truth within the arguments you see on the internet.

Once you get to 20 braincells you realize that it's kind of pointless to hone in on one thing someone said. Right now you're in that 7-20 "I don't need assisted living, but I shouldn't be trusted with operating a motor vehicle" dead-zone.
>>
>>93676434
Whites moving in: gentrification
Whites moving out: white flight

Can't win with these nigs
>>
>>93676300
Because our whole society/religion is based on being shit on.

For reals, everyone hates jews. Blacks, latinos, christians, etc. We have been banned from almost every country at one point or another (were were banned from France 5 separate times in the 19th/20th centuries).

One of our holidays is based around escaping from slavery, and even then the guy who did it all gets fucked in the end because he got too uppity in front of god.
But because we have been shit on for so long, our rabbis and religious books deal with it because we realize that getting shit on is just a part of life. We have whole parts of the torah just about letting go and moving on because god is an asshole and life sucks and the only way to be happy is to just let yourself be happy and take count of what you DO have and what IS going right.

So we ignore anti-antisemitism mostly. We have the anti-defamation league to deal with the big shit so that the rest of us dont have to bitch about it on twitter.

As a result you can see that everyone, despite hating us, also loves us. Blacks blame us for getting fucked over in hip hop but Jay-Z and Rick Ross also shout out jews all the time. Christians hated jews with a passion in 16th century italy because we could handle money on the weekends and they couldnt--but they still fucking loved us because of the same exact reason.

Basically, Jews just complain to each other and to god instead of to society.
>>
File: araña vasquez.jpg (50KB, 731x540px) Image search: [Google]
araña vasquez.jpg
50KB, 731x540px
>>93676406
Here's a national boxing hero, racially profiled by a double mexican. And for good reason, over carrying a fucking gun and threatening his wife with it.
>>
>>93673523
>Now, were I a white male, I certainly wouldn't want to spend 8 bucks to go see a film where white males are portrayed as stupid and the butt of every joke, or where I am made to feel guilty about things I had nothing to do with, and prejudices I don't actually have.
Give me a fucking break. The standard sitcom formula has been massively successful through the decades and it ostensibly puts the white male in a comedic, if somewhat negative stereotype. But that doesn't matter. What matters is if it entertains or not.
>>
>>93676443
>complaining that people are saying nigger on 4chan
>>
>>93676437
Cry more
>>
>>93676406
>black dudes fight each other over who is blacker than the other
Don't white dudes also fight over who's whiter than the other? Remember the whole Aryan thing?
>>
File: 1492412338948.png (552KB, 706x699px) Image search: [Google]
1492412338948.png
552KB, 706x699px
>Thinking that's there's actual black people in this thread right now
>Thinking that actual black people use this website
>>
>>93676359
>Zimmerman's head from being slammed into the concrete
Right. The scratches.

"Slammed into the concrete" is like a calling card that says, "I've read too many reddit threads and listened to too much Rush for my own good," on the back.
>>
>>93676392
>You're continuing to operate on this preconceived notion that anyone who calls a black person a nigger was previously a completely unbigoted and peace loving white person who was pushed into using a word they've never said aloud before by a boorish and rude black person.
Well, sure. Your liberal handlers are always saying "nobody is born racist, it's something they learn". Who is teaching everyone of every single other race that niggers are bad news, generation after generation?

Nignogs, through their own behavior.
>>
>>93676369
Are you retarded? What post would I shop (You) out of?
>>
>>93676463
Not an argument
>>
>>93673188
Maybe they'd sell if they all were like visualisation of gangsta rap rymes.
>>
File: 1492128459940.png (82KB, 320x231px) Image search: [Google]
1492128459940.png
82KB, 320x231px
>>93676409
>Jews are second place to poo-in-the-loos
>>
>>93676459
The obvious implication is that these supposedly rational and unbigoted arguments quickly gave way to just flat out shitting on black people as was originally desired.

These threads always go in the exact same direction.
>>
>>93673188
It's amazing how these threads always bring out the internet tough guys on both sides.
>>
>>93676359
>We also know that Trayvon was the one that escalated the situation by going back after Zimmerman, despite having already reached his destination, while Zimmerman was returning to his car after taking the advise of the dispatcher to not continue to follow after Trayvon.
On Zimmerman's word. Which is definitely not a conflict of interest or anything.
>>
>>93676475
>>
>>93676464
>Don't white dudes also fight over who's whiter than the other?
Yeah, it's called /pol/.
>>
Fact: America would be a much better country without nogs
>>
>>93673690
You got a lot of shit from insecure white people for it but you said the right thing.
>>
>>93676446
No argument, you lose
>>
>>93676459
I think the complaint is less about the use of those words, & more about that this thread has fuck all to do with /co/ anymore & is just /pol/tards shouting nigger over & over instead of discussing cartoons & comics.
>>
>>93676407
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=4855611
>>
File: 1441822322097.gif (16KB, 631x708px) Image search: [Google]
1441822322097.gif
16KB, 631x708px
>>93676467
>tfw black
>tfw I use 4chan
>tfw I don't exist
>>
>>93676464
Remember how white nation after white nation literally didn't care until the fight was brought to them?
Remember when Hitler started the whole Aryen thing and the whole world shrugged and told him to do whatever just don't use the good silverware?
>>
>>93676494
Also Trayvon's girlfriend, he got home called her then said he wanted to jump Zimmerman. Defense must have loved her.
>>
>>93676521
I believe in you!
>>
>>93676508
You do realize it would have failed economically fairly quickly without them?
>>
File: tumblr_o39g81cyRq1rypw9yo1_400.gif (2MB, 312x390px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o39g81cyRq1rypw9yo1_400.gif
2MB, 312x390px
Is there anyone who is simply indifferent to blacks? Not hating them, not worshipping the ground they stand on, just indifferent?
>>
>>93676514
Thanks. Sometimes things just have to be said even if it hurts some fee fees. They're raging right now but I guarantee they're going to be thinking about it later.

I know /co/ has a high self-hating black population and they're ITT now so I hope they're learning too.
>>
>>93674025
>>93674135

The issue were somebody calls Black Panther a jungle bunny in front of Condelleza Rice?
>>
>>93676525
Remember how all the surrounding countries were still licking their wounds from a massive fucking war that fucked them all up and destroyed entire generations and so they really couldn't do shit?
>>
Holy shit, the /co/ mods are garbage.

What, do you have to post actual child porn to get them to delete a thread these days?
>>
>>93676411
Anon, they were scavenging. Like the white people who broke into stores and stole supplies and such.

But anyway, the bridge debacle was a completely different issue and was literally about a whitebread town turning away black refugees who'd walked out of hell looking for a school gym or something to sleep in instead of a lake.
>>
>>93676535
We would recover over time and be better off for it
>>
>>93676508
Who would've picked the cotton?
>>
>>93676521
>tfw black
Then what are you doing here?

>>93676541
I don't care what race people are. So long as they're cool people. But I guess /pol/ hates that idea, desu
>>
>>93676552
Containment thread.
>>
>>93676494

Except we know that he had arrived at his father's house due to a phone call he made to Jeantel, meaning that he would have had to double back in order to confront Zimmerman the "creepy ass cracker" and escalate matters.
>>
>>93673188
>WE WUZ STREETS N SHEEEIIIIT
>>
>>93676555
Looting. They were looting.
>>
>>93676549
>a massive fucking war that fucked them all up and destroyed entire generations and so they really couldn't do shit?
Wow I guess Germany must have gotten out of WWI unscathed.
>>
>>93676494
zimmerman was on the phone with 911 for 5 minutes after he stopped pursuing Martin and the fight occurred 20 feet from his car.
Without a doubt Martin want back to Zimmerman for a fight.

>>93676518
But the people who started it was the guys who shat on priest by calling him an uncle tom
You can cry that /pol/ is ruining the board all you want, but this is a two-sided issue.
>>
>>93676429
>They fucking moved there. The entire city sits in the middle of a bowl held back by dikes. EVERYWHERE is below sea level.
Look up redlining.
>-Because they were trying to steal their shit.
Unwarranted paranoia is part of the white nature.
>>
>>93676535
Barely anyone owned slaves. They were both expensive to purchase, and to house and maintain. At no point did America ever require slaves to function.
>>
>>93676568
Lies, if they actually did their job and weren't lazy they wouldn't need this. I bet some of them might be the shitposters.
>>
>>93676562
Probably the Irish
>>
>>93676294
Who wants to bet he's just a white guy who's LARPing? I mean, black people on /co/? I guess Fred Perry checks in every now and then.

Or, what if this guy is Priest? And his anger is the result of his feeling he sold out hard during his run of Black Panther and he wants to bash white people on this thread in a way he couldn't back then (so as to not jeopardize sales, of course)? Or maybe he's just a loud idiot who doesn't actually read comics, isn't actually a creator, and just wants to tell black artists to take a major financial/career hit so he can vicariously get back at his middle school bully without having to spend money on a therapist? Ideafags: horrible in black and white!
>>
File: 1453322649130.jpg (67KB, 414x397px) Image search: [Google]
1453322649130.jpg
67KB, 414x397px
>>93676552
Sod off. The /co/ mods are the best around in 4chan and it's the whole reason why I've been trying to actually discourse instead of using expletives.
>>
>>93673690
>Are we supposed to pretend whites didn't and still don't do everything in their power to sabotage and destroy black success?
Who's pretending? Most white people don't even think about blacks until they are brought up, much less wake up in the morning to construct new elaborate plans to suppress the black population.
Get real.
>>
>>93676552
There was a thread with BLACKED porn in its OP that wasn't deleted until the next morning. It had a surprisingly civil discussion about sex
>>
File: AntiIrish4.jpg (56KB, 696x378px) Image search: [Google]
AntiIrish4.jpg
56KB, 696x378px
>>93676562

The Irish.
>>
>>93676427

Reminder: Poverty drives people to crime.
>>
>>93676476
The ones you're going to tell me you didn't post.
>>
>>93676541
Yeah, most healthy and emotionally stable people who understand that human beings are individuals and not hiveminds answering to some kind of hyperbrain.

Most normal people barely even think about race. They have actual concerns to busy themselves with. Friends and families and careers and ambitions that extend beyond trying to prove to strangers on the internet that their argument is right.

4chan is not a microcosm of society at large, it's an example of what happens when you get a bunch of self-absorbed, dysfunctional personalities in one room and unleash them on one another.
>>
>>93676580
Yeah, getting people to go to war again is as simple as going "hey, they're hurting too!" I bet you think the cure to depression is just "getting over it," too.
>>
>>93676584
and stealing is a part of black nature
>>
>>93676605
Niggers commit more crime in every single income bracket
>>
>>93676581
Does it really matter when /pol/ A) Retarded enough to take the bait, & B) Made the thread even shittier?

>>93676593
There's literally no good mods on 4chan.
>>
>>93676584
Anyone who's been to Detroit knows it's hardly unwarrented.
>>
>>93676564
Not discussing comics and cartoons, unfortunately.
>>
>>93676588
>Jobs
>They do it for free
>>
>actually discourse instead of using expletives.
>trying to actually discourse in a troll thread on 4chan at 1:30 in the morning
>>
>>93676549
Not really, no. Pretty sure Germany was fucked up too but that didnt stop them.
>>
Why are niggers so subhuman, lads?
>>
>>93676605
>be poor
>get welfare
>use it to mooch and stay poor instead of using it as a stepping stone to become not poor

Wew
>>
>>93676589
The Irish didn't come until much later though, not to mention that they would've been destroyed under the sun
>>
>>93676529
>>93676572
>>93676581
For what it's worth, I was in the threads where white supremacists all agreed that these were the disingenuous arguments that they were going to trot out every time this convo got brought up.
>>
>>93675600
>Selective breeding will do that.
The guy you're replying to you is a dumbass but you're spinning some bullshit too. It has nothing to do with selective breeding. And the whole "black people are overrepresented in sports" thing is a myth anyway. We make up most of the pro boxers, football players and basketball players but that's about it. Check and see how many black American pro athletes there are in baseball, swimming, tennis, soccer, golf, lacrosse, car racing, volleyball. It just so happened that the sports black people dominate are the most popular ones.

My theory on why is that boxing, basketball and football are all sports that can be done with very little money. All you need is a ball and some space (and a hoop for basketball, which can be found in public parks and school gyms). Black people are more likely to be low income so that's what they played, and they became intertwined with the culture. Meanwhile, white people were more likely to have a lot more options for other sports so they spread out more meaning there's less competition amongst white people because they all weren't trying to climb to the top of two or three sports.
>>
>>93676620
go to bed Jon Tron
>>
>>93676645
They're loud and scary

All the kids watching BLM riots on YouTube are probably going to grow up more racist than we are now.
>>
>>93676605
Rich blacks commit more crime than rich whites.
>>
>>93676666
I will. Safely in my 95% white town knowing nigs won't break in and kill me
>>
>>93676549
Man it's almost like being shit on by a superpower makes it hard to rebuild and defend yourself or something.
>>
File: 1498159615203.png (36KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1498159615203.png
36KB, 800x600px
>>93676655

Well considering I don't associate with white supremacists, that would explain why I missed their klan meetings. And here I thought I was just criticizing your posts based on their blatant inaccuracy and intellectual dishonesty!
>>
>>93675337
>citing mediamatters
dude, i'll trust the FBI stats over some Soros funded sock organization any day. also taking into account the difference in population of each race. at 12%, blacks overwhelmingly commit more crime, including rape, in proportion to whites.
>>
>>93673799
>Adding to this, art tends to be a reflection of life. If a lot of black media has hostility directed towards whites then something is clearly going on IRL.

True. It's a reflection of how blacks treat white people in general. For example, if you are white and you walk into a black neighborhood, there is a high chance you will be harassed, perhaps even assaulted. If you are black and walk into a white neighborhood, you'll be fine as long as you don't loiter.
>>
File: grim.png (203KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
grim.png
203KB, 500x375px
Here's a question as a black man.

Why do any of you other black people care what strangers on 4chan think of you or the world? Why are you trying to convince them that they're wrong?

Seriously, you're never going to run into one of these peopel in your life and even if you did you would probably just ignore each other and be none the wiser.

Why do you care?
>>
>Thread hits bump limit
>/pol/tards are still posting
Sad
>>
>>93676625
see, you're just mad that your safe space is violated
if people break away from discussing comics and cartoons and toot your horn then its fine. But once you start seeing words that make you feel bad then its got to stop.
Its not your personal board and you can't dictate that only political opinions that suit your own believes are allowed.
>>
>>93676577
>THEY WUZ LOOTING A SEENT IT I KNOW IT HAPPENED HOWARD STERN TOLT ME
I'm glad you elected Trump. Now everyone gets to see how we really are as a country.
>>
>>93674026
underrated post
>>
>>93676727
And so are you, tumblr
>>
>>93676706
I live in a middle class black neighborhood. My white girlfriend came over today to borrow my Guardians of the Galaxy Blu Ray. She waved to my neighbors and left peacefully.

Trayvon walked into a white neighborhood and lost his life.
>>
>>93676726
>Here's a question as a black man.
Nice try, they don't use this site
>>
>>93676618
No, that's a white thing too.

>>93676626
>unwarrented
>>
>>93676732
There are countless videos of them looting. I mean, fuck, what else do you need as proof?
>>
>>93676647

In most cases being on welfare means you get just enough to support yourself and your family. Maybe. And when your car, phone, computer, winter coat, shoe suddenly breaks down, you have to make a choice between buying a new one or going hungry for a week. It also means you can't afford eating healthy since that costs far more money than junk food, which eventually leads to health issues which means you'll end up even poorer because you can't afford preventive care.
>>
File: 656365-static__005___00fc.jpg (91KB, 418x640px) Image search: [Google]
656365-static__005___00fc.jpg
91KB, 418x640px
>>93675427
There was one about racism between black people and jewish people
>>
>>93676726
black person here
replying to everyone of these racists with long, thought out responses will slowly destroy their way of thinking and make for a better world.
I encourage all my black brothers to respond fully to any racist posts you see on this site.
>>
>>93676677
Rich white collar crime don't even go to jail, they occasionally get a slap on the wrist fine at best.
>>
>>93676740
That's some pretty tempting bait anon-kun.
>>
>>93676772
Hi, /pol/. False-flagging again, huh?
>>
>>93676730
>>93676739
>tumblr!
>safe space!
Politics no matter the side is cancer, retards. This is a board to discuss cartoons & comics. If you wanna "break away" from that to discuss politics, you do it on /pol/, the politics board. This isn't rocket science, idiots.
>>
>>93676749
when whites steal they're culturally appropriating blacks
its like wiggers who listen to rap
>>
>>93676793
IM NOOTROLL

fuck off SJW
>>
>>93676763
Cooking for yourself is far cheaper. Especially when you can pad out meals with rice and/or potatoes.
>>
>>93676697
Ah, see, that was you're mistake. You're one of the useful idiots they float the misinformation to in order to stoke the fires of your latent bigotry. From there, you just keep repeating the truthiness until the narrative is established.
>>
So, is anyone here actually black? Or has this just been one giant ShitLARP? Is anyone here not a /pol/ack? Has this just been one giant attempt to troll others where we only succeeded in trolling ourselves? Because that's the sort of shit we'd do, you know. Welcome to 4chan, you're here forever.
>>
>>93676726
Eh I do it because I'm bored. I dont see the point in trying to convince a racist to not be racist.

I do like the hypocrisy of racists though so that's why I participate in these threads.
>>
>>93676706
If you're Mexican and you walk through a ghetto black neighborhood that's the case.

Same if you're a black going through a Mexican neighborhood. Or a fucking black dude walking through a peckerwood neighborhood.

That's kind of the issue with ghettos.
>>
>>93676803
Niggers can't read
>>
>>93676799
Provide an argument, manchild.

>>93676803
Do you honestly think any black person would respond in earnest to any of the garbage posted itt?
>>
>>93676701
>at 12%
>In NYC

>over some Soros funded sock organization
Oh Jesus lord have mercy.
>>
>>93676655
>white supremacists all agreed that these were the disingenuous arguments that they were going to trot out every time this convo got brought up

Evidence in favor of a latino?
>>
>>93676803
/pol/acks go to Tumblr, black people don't. Besides, it would've been obvious if the latter actually posted on this site, it would be written in their precious "Ebonics"
>>
>>93676706
I'm this guy >>93675601
I will say I was one of maybe 15-20 white kids in that high school of almost a thousand. SUPER black.
Never once was I bullied or mistreated. I got asked questions a lot about "why do white folks___?" m(ost common was the disbelief that white guys don't walk around with a steady supply of lotion.) and the girls liked my long hair like it was a weird novelty but I was never openly hated on.
I walked the streets without fear. Granted, this is a personal anecdote but, you know.
>>
>>93676803
Of course there are actual black people on /co/, anon. Especially on /co/. Comics are surprisingly popular in black culture. That isn't to say that there aren't just fakers pretending to be black to try and stir up arguments, but it's silly to believe that no black people are all browse 4chan. Not even the most knuckledragging racist would genuinely think that's accurate.
>>
>>93676726
It's fun to break the echo chamber.
>>
>>93676783
you white devil will no longer keep the black man silent

we will fight in the twitter feeds
we will fight in the yahoo news comment sections
we will fight in the subreddits

Soon all of the internet will be under black control
>>
>>93676839
>Tumblr
Goddammit I meant 4chan
>>
>>93676817
I didn't say ghettos. I said black neighborhoods.
>>
>>93676726
I need to be reminded every once in a while about how racist whites are deep down inside. Yes I'm a cynical fuck.

It's kinda cathartic to see some honesty after dealing with fake smiling white faces all day.
>>
>>93676726
Honestly? Boredom and curiosity.

Every time this subject comes up it sort of reveals how sheltered people are.
>>
>>93676755
There are countless videos of white people looting. Except then it's called "scavenging."

That has nothing to do with people who were looking for shelter in a town just outside of NOLA.
>>
>>93676823
Niggers are easy to bait
>>
>>93676802

Anon, the court records for this trial have been unsealed for awhile now. I strongly urge you to educate yourself, because even assuming your posts haven't just been bait, I've been suffering some serious second-hand embarrassment on your behalf.
>>
>>93676869
DUDE NIGGERS SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO LOOT AND INVADE HOMES LMAO
>>
>>93676797
Look up contract housing agreements. Hell, look up the subprime mortgage crisis.
>>
>>93676861
Yeah ghetto neighborhoods.
>>
File: polacks.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
polacks.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>93676803

That's the beauty of anonymity: nobody fucking knows. Even /pol/ is probably only 50% white at best.
>>
>>93676861
But that literally isn't true. I live in a black neighborhood. An actual neighborhood with actual working people. Not a ghetto with hoodrats. I was the one who posted that example about my white girlfriend.
>>
>>93676872
Not really. Seems like most of the black anons itt have just been laughing at this thread.
>>
>>93676861
How much of a target are you that you get bullied in non ghetto black neighborhoods?
>>
>>93676888
It takes a nom-white to know how subhuman non-whites are
>>
>>93676867
>I get my world views from shitposting on the comic and cartoons board of 4chan
kek, its amazing that you chimps actually think you had the capacity to create Egypt

>>93676882
no
why don't you look up some crime statistics?
>>
>>93676898
Whatever makes you feel better, shit for brains
>>
Stop me if you've heard this one before, but a bunch of insomniac white nationalists start posting in a thread about the Black Panther comic books pretending to be what they think black people are like...
>>
>>93676772
>replying to everyone of these racists...

Oops, you fucked up. By referring to strangers as racists, you just confirmed you're not actually interested in making the world a better place, but rather determined to keep this vicious cycle of oppression Olympics going.

You don't want to end racism because that would make you no longer special and no longer able to access the pity benefits

Nice try Spike Lee
>>
File: Image 2.jpg (722KB, 635x983px) Image search: [Google]
Image 2.jpg
722KB, 635x983px
>>93676300
>>
>>93676910
See? This is what I need. It's nice to know what you all are thinking about me deep down.
>>
>>93676899
It just shows how hypocritical the black community is. They cry about bigotry but they can't handle a man in a dress walking on their streets.
>>
>>93676914
Look at that, getting angry over nothing. Shameful
>>
>>93676926
Alright I'll stop you because we've all heard your preachy SJW bullshit already
>>
>>93676873
I've read them. I recognize how skillful Zimmerman's defense team was and how transparently the prosecution threw the case.

Your assumption that I don't know because I disagree with what the known facts say about the circumstances of that night is insulting. But that's the essence of truthiness.

In most sane countries, staking out a neighborhood with a gun and saying the things Z said over the phone would be evidence enough of malice. But not here. Because America loves to see a black kid die.
>>
>>93676952
Okay nigger
>>
>>93676946
its too bad that whites don't actually hate blacks, because then they'd do something about them.
>>
Did anyone else kek at that Starscream comment about Asians?
>>
Why are niggers so violent?
>>
>>93675944
i am aware of how they were treated, but you're the one who is turning this into the oppression olympics by crowing how terrible the blacks had it when other people had it pretty shit as well. break out of your victim mindset you sad fuck.
>>
>>93676899
Like the whole Muslim's are taking over thing, this whole thing just comes off as people being pussies about stuff.

Like Mexicans go into a black neighborhood they don't get fucked with. Samoans? No. Russians? If they're suicidal.
>>
>>93676968
You oppress us, shit on us, and kill us. I mean literally what dont you do?
>>
>>93676829
A Latino with a white judge daddy exercising his god-given right to shoot niggers.
>>
>>93676958
>sane countries
Cucked countries
ftfy
>>
>>93676958
This has to be b8.
>>
>>93676964
What makes you think I'm black? I'm an anon on 4chan for all you know, I could be asian.
>>
>this thread will literally hit bump limit and die before a mod comes along to delete it

/co/, everybody
>>
>>93675779
i lol'd
>>
>>93677000
Because you're easy to bait
>>
>>93676878
Sharpening Hanlon's razor.
>>
>>93677006
WAHHHHH IT'S /POL/'S FAULT WAHHHHH
>>
>>93676973
Warrior gene. Zootopia is actually about this. When 10% of the population has violence encoded into their genetics.
>>
>>93676910
So, about Larceny...
>>
>>93676994
blacks kill more blacks every 6 months than the klan killed in 150 years.
I really wish that whites could find in themselves to hate blacks as much as blacks hate blacks
>>
>>93677006
/co/ is easy to bait.
>>
>>93676997
You're an imbecile.

>>93676999
That's what I said to myself about your post.
>>
>>93677032
I don't give two shits about your porch monkey friend 'larceny' or his stupid mix tape
>>
>>93676994
No, no, you kill yourselves. And then a rare exception comes along. Then you burn down your own businesses and homes. It's like that incident in Tulsa all over again. But self inflicted. And at no point to you say: enough! And harshly punish the wayward members of your community who are actually responsible for making it so hard to be black these days. Because you blacks aren't some big happy family. You're a violent and dysfunctional family constantly fighting with each other. Until that changes, your prospects as a group are quite bleak.
>>
>>93676974
How am I doing that? The chink came ITT talking about how his family gained success in one generation and wondered why blacks couldn't do it in since they came to this country. I literally have to bring this shit up every single time people wonder about the state of the African American community. The modern African American community is the product of years of abuse and it's not getting fixed any time soon. The Civil Rights billed was only signed 53 years ago. All blacks wont be living in gold castles anytime soon(not that any of you would want that).
>>
>>93676977
I never got the Muslim hysterics.

Yeah radical Islam is a fucking problem but if they try that Sharia law shit that shit ain't going to play in America.

I've seen Russian's stare some the fuck down and Mexicans are fucking hostile to them.
>>
>>93677021
WAHHHHH IT'S /CO/MBLR'S FAULT WAHHHHH
>>
>>93677044
>You shouldn't be able to protect yourself in a state where a man got his face eaten off
>>
>>93677009
I'm just making a post, anon. You just seem angry over nothing right now, desu.
>>
>>93677060
Well this board is more left leaning, so I don't see how you think /pol/ has majority influence
>>
>>93677021
WAHHHHHHH STOP TRIGGERING ME WAHHHHHHH
>>
>>93677056
They have Sharia Patrols here in Europe. What's stopping them from doing that in the US once their population grows?
>>
>>93677076
Okay nigger.
>>
>>93677037
>>93677051

Shit I didn't know I was personally responsible for all that. Thanks Mr. White Man for telling this lone negro how to fix the black community.
>>
>>93677087
WAHHHHHHH STOP TRIGGERING ME WAHHHHHHH
>>
>>93677037
You faggots lock your car doors whenever some black teenagers walk by. Your race is too scared to do anything about us Dylann.
>>
>>93676971

Am Asian, and would like to affirm that I would eagerly sell all y'all fuckers out for Energon
>>
>>93677104
WAAHHHHHHHH NO U WAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>93677056
A year or two ago a muslim community in Texas tried to get permission to enforce sharia law in their neighborhoods and it was barely voted down 4-5, or something like that.

>>93677095
no problem, i'm just fulfilling my white man's burden by helping you apes civilize yourselves

>>93677118
and your race is too primitive to survive on its own.
>>
>>93677127
WAAHHHHHHHH U FIRST WAHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>93676971
Bullshit I would vote for Megatron
>>
>>93677095
I'm just saying, don't blame us for: what exactly? Not cracking down on black crime with Chinese levels of brutality? That seems to be the opposite of what the Black Lives Matter group wants. Of course, you might think those guys are faggots and you don't care what they think. Fair enough. But what are whites supposed to actually do about these clear and debilitating problems? Are we supposed to do anything at all? It seems like there are a thousand problems and no answers and this reality is causing you no small amount of anger and grief.
>>
>>93677139
Are you going to do something about those mean subhuman blacks Dylann or just make mean comments on the Internet?
>>
>>93677140
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE NO ARGUMENT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>93677091
>What's stopping them from doing that in the US.
That US isn't bitch made.

Seriously what's going to stop them? There's fucking neighborhoods in Southern California where cops don't go to without SWAT and in fucking Northern California there's the Russian and Samoan populaces with the Mexican's and Salvadorians.

Unless those patrols are packing a lot of heat and balls they're not going to do shit regardless of how !such they breed. Because those races breed just as much.
>>
>>93677152
I'm going to vote for state officials who'll poison black drinking water with lead
>>
>>93677177
Are you even old enough to vote son?
>>
>>93677161
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HAVE NO ARGUMENT WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>93677177
But Flints mayor was black wasn't he
>>
>>93677177
>>93677152
its a good thing black communities don't regularly test their drinking water. Dumping shit in there is the easiest way to keep them dumb
>>
>>93677091
Unless they can outbreed and outfight the Mexicans, Russians and Pacific Islanders I don't really see that happening outside their own places.

And if they try to extend it. Whoo boy.
>>
>>93677199
he was an uncle tom
we even let him attend the meetings where we discuss which unarmed black will be the next to get gunned down by police
>>
>>93677202
They'd stay dumb even with clean water
>>
>>93676888

/pol/ is the board of peace, anon.
>>
>>93677191
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO U WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>93677086
We get people crying about /co/mblr and /pol/ all the time regardless of influence.
>>
>>93673690
>Uncle Tom

What a disgusting phrase. The last thing black people need is their own race telling them they're "traitors".
>>
>>93677329
blacks don't use uncle tom anymore, they tend to use 'coon'
>>
>>93677170
Having googled it those patrols are fucking pussy.

Like Jesus Christ all they did was tell somebody to fuck off.

The first time they do that to someone's sister they're going to get chased down by a horde with bats or machetes.
>>
>>93677329
That's even worse. When was coon ever used as anything other than a slur?
>>
>>93676174
Wouldn't surprise me, there are /co/mrades who hang in both boards so they bring /pol/ shit here and they take /co/ shit over there.

Like this one anon who storytimed America on /pol/, he even made a thread here to tell us about it.
>>
So bets on what thread /pol/ will shit up next on /co/?
>>
>>93677455
the next one where niggers call each other Uncle Tom for stating the truth
>>
>>93677455
Probably a false flag one, about a countries leader, in guessing Mexico is next
>>
>>93677482
So next time people decide to larp as black people?
>>
Last for based Priest
>>
>>93677832
last for /pol/ is always right
>>
>>93677933
Last for /pol/ is shit
>>
>>93677993
last for /pol/ is the board of peace
>>
>>93678033
Last for based Priest
>>
>>93678045
>>93678033
Last for both of these.
>>
Last for /pol/ needs deletion
>>
>>93678066
Last for take it to /qa/, tumblr.
>>
"Black" comics are the reasons we have edgy people like this one:

https://twitter.com/naraha_kobe
Thread posts: 686
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.