[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reality is changed, and the MCU no longer exists. But now, Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: MarvelLagoon.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
MarvelLagoon.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
Reality is changed, and the MCU no longer exists. But now, Marvel grabs you and forces you to mastermind their universe of movies. Disappoint them, and they will break you. What is your plan, and what movies do you make?
>>
Wait a few years and let the FF rights revert.
Kick out Ike sooner so the TV and movies can be integrated.
Aside from that, not a damn thing.

Well, except cast H. Jon Benjamin as Howard the Duck.
>>
>>93671408
Co would make movies nobody wants. Normies don't care about the young xmen or hipster characters.
>>
>>93671439
This anon has the right idea. Why fix something that isn't broken? I just continue the way things are going

>Cap off Steve, Tony, Fury, and Hulk's stories with Infinity War
>Have Thor take over as Allfather and play a role only in the background as a mentor/ally
>Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Punisher and Blade Netflix series
>New Avengers revolving around Black Panther, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Dr. Strange, Spidey, Ant-Man, Wasp, Captain Marvel w/ Widow and Hawkeye returning to lend a hand now and then
>Maybe finally make a Widow movie, but make it Secret Avengers with Widow, Hawkeye, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Ant-Man, War Machine, and Captain Britain
>Guardians of the Galaxy old team merges with the current, Star-Lord is retired from the team as well as Gamora
>>
Continue from Raimi Spider-Man
Wait for FF rights to revert

-Wave 1-

Spider-Man 4: Kraven's Last Hunt featuring Mysterio.

Incredible Hulk (nothing changes)

Ant-Man by Edgar White. Simon Peg as Hank Pym

Namor movie set in WWII

Iron Man, still with RDJ. Make him more of an asshole like he was in the comics.

FF movie with the main villain as Mole Man.

Thor

Avengers staring the original members.
>>
>>93671408
First an Iron Man movie
Then a Hulk movie
Then the sequel to iron Man with Black Widow
Then a Thor movie with Hawkeye
Then a Captain America movie
Then an Avengers movie with all the superheroes from previous movies
>>
>>93671408
>the MCU no longer exists

>Disney never would've bought Marvel
>Marvel would've gotten into financial trouble without the MCU and/or Disney's backing
>WB buys them
>DC and Marvel finally merge
That's the timeline I want to see.
>>
>>93671408
Phase 1
>Ultimate Spider-man adaptation ft. 616 Green Goblin and U. Hulk
>"Avengers" - an adaptation of The Ultimates

Phase 2
>Cap movie
>Iron Man movie
>Avengers 2: Fury of Thor (1st half of The Ultimates 2)
>Captain Britain movie
>second Spider-man movie
>Avengers 3: Grand Theft America (2nd half of The Ultimates 2)
>>
Phase 1:
2008 (Iron Man & Incredible Hulk)
2010 (Iron Man 2 & Incredible Hulk 2)
2011 (Thor & Captain America: First Avenger)
2012 (Avengers & Ant-Man with Edgar Wright as director)
Phase 2:
2013 (Iron Man 3, Incredible Hulk 3, and Thor 2)
2014 (Captain America 2 & Guardians of the Galaxy)
2015 (Avengers 2 & Ant-Man and the Wasp)
Phase 3:
2016 (Captain America 3, Doctor Strange, and Thor 3)
2017 (Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Spider-Man Homecoming, and Ant-Man 3)
2018 (Namor, Black Panther, and Avengers 3)
2019 (Captain Marvel, & Avengers 4)
I don't have much changes since I like how Marvel is handling their cinematic universe most of the time.
>>
File: DEC062363.jpg (122KB, 450x673px) Image search: [Google]
DEC062363.jpg
122KB, 450x673px
Series of Daredevil movies
>>
Everything is the same up until Avengers.
After that, start making a series of self contained movies with clasic marvel stories or movie-original plot by goo directors, like Edgar Write's Ant-man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.