[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nazis - 1940's, 10m+ deaths >still prevelent in modern

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: captain-america-couverture-001.jpg (502KB, 1095x1600px) Image search: [Google]
captain-america-couverture-001.jpg
502KB, 1095x1600px
Nazis - 1940's, 10m+ deaths
>still prevelent in modern comics

Commies - 1960's-1980's, 50m+ deaths
>nowhere to be seen in modern comics, even protrayed as a hero via Red Son

Explain this.
>>
>>93669695
you didn't read Red Son, huh?
>>
People don't want to be reminded they put up with a system that killed millions because it promises them eternal happiness in the end.

If only it was implemented right.
>>
>>93669695
Been that way since the 90s.

Most modern leftists love communism. Even if the commies killed more and oppressed fags.
>>
iron man was fighting the commies in Vietnam or some shit
>>
Cool false equivalence, /pol/!

Modern liberals denounce Stalinism for the bullshit it is, while you guys scramble to justify Hitler and the holocaust every chance you get, even to people who don't give a fuck like us! It's almost like you're projecting.

Oh wait, hahaha, Silly me, everything someone on the right does is projecting.
>>
>>93669978
Iron Man was fighting commies well into the 80s, and close to the 90s. Nowadays they're trying to mke him a Commie. Imagine that.
>>
>>93670037
Most right wingers aren't nazis. Most young sjws love commies and garbage like che.

Only the centre left don't care for commies.
>>
>>93670084
>>93669893
>namefagging
Why?
>>
>>93670037
It's more about how liberals seems to cry about Nazis 24/7, but don't seem to care about Communism which is still a thing
>>
File: DEAmnDuV0AAMb0D.jpg (394KB, 1781x2048px) Image search: [Google]
DEAmnDuV0AAMb0D.jpg
394KB, 1781x2048px
>>
Supreme leader is beautiful
>>
>>93669695
What in the fuck are you talking about? Red Son Superman was a fucking monster.
>>
>>93670204
Are you butthurt samefag? Get raped by commies.
>>
>>93670485
>namefagging
Why?
>>
File: 1473659370068.jpg (19KB, 326x237px) Image search: [Google]
1473659370068.jpg
19KB, 326x237px
>>93670037
>tfw I go to an arts college and half the film studio are pseudo ironic Stalinists
Fucking kill me

what is it with *woke* lefties deifying anybody with power and even the slightest allusion to marxist ideology.
Holy shit the double think to imply that the dictatorship of the poltreit of post feudal russian collective was a bastion of inculsivity
That, the imperialism the treatment of minorities and putting gays in slave camps.
I mean FUCKING SYRIA is the hot meme right now but it was invaded and suppressed by the USSR.
How do people live in that kind of mindset?
>>
File: IMG_8676.jpg (161KB, 525x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8676.jpg
161KB, 525x810px
>>93670439
Captain Hydra is cute! Cute!
>>
File: pol doesn't care.png (56KB, 838x836px) Image search: [Google]
pol doesn't care.png
56KB, 838x836px
>>93670037
>we don't give a fuck
>that's why I bumped the obvious /pol/ thread for the gorillianth time

Sure sweetie. Sure.
>>
>>93669695
Nazism has had a very limited appeal. It's basically German Ethno-Imperialism and so appeals only to Germanic peoples. It also unequivocally failed due largely to external pressure.

Communism has a much wider appeal since it pushes several "commonsense" ideas like equality and sharing resources. Communism also lends itself to the "well that wasn't REAL communism" narrative. Add to the fact that the 60s-70s and M.A.D. conditioned people not to be too inimical and there's that. I'd also say that it has something to do with the fact that most Americans only know Brezhnev and Gorbachev, neither of which were as threatening as Stalin or Kruschev.

That said, Iron Man has gone anti-commie before and the 2/3 of villains of The Ultimates 2 are commies also. I'd also argue that Red Son isn't heroic past volume 1 and Multiversity: The Mastermen introduced a heroic Nazi JLA.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.