[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annual Chilling Adventures of Sabrina storytime. I can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 43

Annual Chilling Adventures of Sabrina storytime. I can't remember what happened last time since the last issue came out last year.

And then Archie wonder why they're going broke
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>"split his head open"
>skull still clearly intact
Love it when the artist and writer are really connecting like this
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93662448
It might have been cute at first but Sacasa really is fucking shit with hundreds of blunt references in everything he does.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93662994
Welp see you all in six months
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93662536
What is he referencing here?
>>
>>93662835
>my baby he's trying to take my baby from me he wants its blood for a spell they're witches, you see, they're ALL witches
Rosemary's Baby, I'm pretty sure. Short hair, too.
>>
>>93662994
the artwork is just bad, the hands almost everytime look like shit and most of the faces in small pannels too.
>>
I thought this was cancelled.
>>
>>93663980
Apparently not. Just on a long break.
>>
>>93662412
Bump. I've been waiting for this
>>
>>93663214
Eddie Munster, I think, not the op. Hairstyle and name.
>>
>>93668747
Oh duh, I thought he was referring to the demon being from something. Yeah, it's very blatant here.
Were the original six issues this sloppy? I really enjoyed them, and this is a bit lacking.
>>
>>93662654
Satan is looking fly!
>>
>>93669450
>Were the original six issues this sloppy?
yes
>>
Up
>>
>>93663980
The writer is the CCO of Archie and heavily involved in Riverdale so he won't get cancelled, because why would he cancel himself, but he also doesn't have a ton of time free to do shit.
>>
I want to like this book so much. I love Sabrina and am a big horror fan, but the writing is just so bad. There's a huge over reliance on narration, and most of the time it's unnecessary. I checked out around issue 5, I think, where it almost seemed like they accidentally printed the panel descriptions from the script. Almost every panel had a caption that was detailing exactly what the art was depicting. Either the writer is so in love with his prose that he has to shove it in everything or he has zero faith in the artist.

>>93662536
Also this. It's a mixture of stealing stuff wholesale from horror movies, and grating Family Guy tier "HEY GUYS! REFERENCES!" You can only pay homage so much before your work is just a quilt of other people's ideas with no merit of its own. Afterlife With Archie has the exact same problems too. I guess that's why the best Archie horror book was that Jughead Werewolf one where Aguire-Sacassa didn't write it.
>>
>>93662479
In conventional terms, splitting a person's head open doesn't require a skull fracture; The term usually refers to a bad gash in the tissue.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.