[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Ultimately, last season’s Trump-heavy political plot line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 532
Thread images: 38

File: 122315235.jpg (113KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
122315235.jpg
113KB, 1280x719px
>Ultimately, last season’s Trump-heavy political plot line was an unfortunate “trap” Parker seems to regret falling into.

>“We fell into the same trap that Saturday Night Live fell into, where it was like, ‘Dude, we’re just becoming CNN now.’ We’re becoming: ‘Tune in to see what we’re going to say about Trump.’ Matt [Stone] and I hated it, but we got stuck in it somehow,” Parker explained.

>“We probably could put up billboards [saying] ‘Look what we’re going to do to Trump next week!’ and get crazy ratings,” Parker said. “But I just don’t care.”

Thoughts, will South Park be more like season 7 to 9 or are we gonna just Member the good times.
>>
Guess you'll have to get your 2 minutes of hate fix elsewhere, bub
>>
>>93657646
You and I know South Park will probably go back to Season 11 to 17 level quality, where it's okay for a watch but doesn't offer anymore beyond that.
>>
>>93657646
Honestly I think the characters are all out of steam at this point
I mean Stan is basically another Kenny now and basically irrelevant
>>
I still think the Trump win was a shock for them. They really thought everybody hated Trump and when he won, they really questioned if they were out of touch or not.
>>
>>93657803

More people voted against him than for him, so yeah I'd imagine his win was a shock for a lot of people. It's not a matter of being out of touch so much as it is being completely unprepared for any other outcomes.
>>
>>93657646
>>“We fell into the same trap that Saturday Night Live fell into, where it was like, ‘Dude, we’re just becoming CNN now.’

/pol/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN
>>
>>93657646
But the real question is,
Should I eat the Cuttlefish and Asparagus or the vanilla paste-o?
>>
>>93657913
>/pol/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN
thats not a good thing
>>
Sounds good. They can admit their mistakes. If we get more masterpieces like "Gounded Vindaloop" in future I'm all good.
>>
>>93657871
A tiny percentage loss at the popular votes yes.
But he couldn't have won as a whole without a huge backing that you're out of touch if you don't understand.
>>
>>93657984
It's a good thing because people are finally waking up and seeing that nobody wants this political garbage in TV shows anymore
>>
What a joke. SP has just been social issues for slow people since season 4. If anything they should go back to the absurdist comedy of season 1-2.
>>
>>93657913
>/pol/ WAS RIGHT AGAIN

/pol/ has never been wrong
>>
>>93657663
Stan stopped having character as soon as he went from being a kid to being a Brian Griffin-esque mouthpiece for Trey Parker. Him and Kyle take turns being the "only rational person in the world" while the other and the rest of the town get deluded by something that Trey Parker doesn't like. The fact that they're both kids (despite never acting like kids anymore) just gives it a layer of "please somebody think of the children", as if to say that these things are so obvious even kids can get them.

I agree with South Park often and I disagree with it too, but they've very rarely raised a genuine argument that isn't extremely immature. Which would be fine if it was funny, except Trey's sophomoric soapboxing impedes on the comedy. It's becoming a libertarian Family Guy, but with the added hypocrisy of the John Oliver defense.
>>
>>93657663
What they really need is to bring in an adult character that will keep the kids from acting like adults.

After Chef died, we stopped getting plots involving the boys naivety. Now that the kids are aware of what a priest would stick up their but, we lose a core aspect of why their so endearing.

I still love the recent seasons of South park though, minus the train wreck that was season 20.
>>
>>93658115
>This season I want to get back to Cartman dressing up like a robot and [screwing] with Butters, because to me that’s the bread and butter of “South Park”: kids being kids and being ridiculous and outrageous but not “did you see what Trump did last night?” Because I don’t give a ... anymore.
>>
>>93658139
Honestly Stan started being shit (ironically) when he saw the world as shit.
>>
>>93658067
>a huge backing

Slightly over half of the eligible voters in the U.S. voted, and less than half of them actually voted for Trump, so not really.
>>
>>93658153
>People fondly remember the days when entire episodes were just one single joke being repeated over and over
>>
>>93658180
Either way it was an upset like Brexit
>>
>>93658097

>It's a good thing because people are finally waking up and seeing that nobody wants this political garbage in TV shows anymore

Art has never been and will never be apolitical. People's opinions inform who they are and what art they make.

This "ART SHOULD BE APOLITICAL" crap is another branch of "minorities and women and liberals don't deserve a voice, even in art."
>>
>>93657871
My point is that they thought pretty much EVERYONE was thinking the same way. That it was just totally impossible for Trump to get as many votes as he did. That's why they wrote a whole season based on him losing. It just was inconceivable to them. When it happened, they really realized they didn't know the world as well as they thought.
>>
>>93658194
Britain spent every second in the EU complaining and threatening to leave. After taking 30 years longer than anyone else to join. Brexit failing would've been the upset.
>>
>>93658196
Well we all know what happened the last time an artist got political.
>>
Is there anything in the news for them to make fun of that isn't Trump?
>>
>>93658223
North Korea?
>>
>>93658223
Fidget spinners
>>
>>93658194

Neither Trump's victory nor Brexit were particularly noteworthy upsets. Brexit polling was neck-and-neck, and Trump's victory was only a small polling miss.

The conventional wisdom that the polls showing Hillary up by 4 were the same as the ones showing Obama up by 4 in 2012, but Obama could've afforded to only win popular vote by 2.5 points Clinton couldn't.
>>
>>93658223
Venezuela?
>>93658236
The deaths of Keem and Scarce
>>
>>93658223
Hopefully the rest of the year is boring as fuck so they're forced to make up original stories.
>>
>>93658196
So wait anon, you want pop culture jokes that are only relevant for a week?
>>
>>93658239
Early polling had Hillary up 75% to Trump's 25%.
>>
>>93657967
MFUNAHA MHEMDO!
MFUNAHA MHEMDO!
>>
Just drop the serialization. That's the bigger problem.

>>93657967

(anguished muffling)
>>
>>93658239
So kindly explain how overcoming this >>93658266 doesn't qualify as an upset.
>>
>>93658303
Fuck off Boco
>>
>>93658308
Also it turns out that actively vandalizing Trump supporter's shit, assaulting Trump supporters, and saying "we will do whatever it takes to ruin your life if you openly support Trump" tends to make polling inaccurate.
>>
>>93658196
Shut the fuck up, you know we're not talking about that definition of politics, because yeah there are multiple definitions. We're talking about people shoving in how they think people are either doing wrong when running countries and how what the believe is right, no compromise and everyone else is an idiot.

A better descriptor would be "modern politics", or eve "identity politics"(not that this is necessarily accurate, but it would get the message across better) but even then you'd get assblasted enough by not being able to tell the difference.
>>
>>93658338
So can it be legal to punch antifa in face?
>>
>>93658385
Go for it, nobody is going to prosecute anyone punching people in black clothing/masks who have a reputation for sucker punching random people.
>>
>>93658338
What, don't you have voter anonymity in America? I mean, before Trump?
>>
>>93658317

For which part?
>>
>>93658429
Well at least my fists don't discriminate, everyone is entitled to a good throat punch
>>
>>93658430
We do, but I was referring to polling as in telephone/on the streets polling to gauge how well/bad a candidate is doing. Like sample polling.
>>
>>93658437
Fuck off in general.
>>
>>93658449
In the EU it would be so insanely illegal to reveal the identity of those participating in an anonymous poll. But, yeah, people don't know that here either and are as easily intimidated.
>>
File: 024.png (140KB, 354x378px) Image search: [Google]
024.png
140KB, 354x378px
I guess raising their Wives sons hasn't turned them into total cucks yet.
>>
>>93658223
Antifa and student Collages

Canada and and whatever box office movie peaks their interest
>>
>>93658466

I love you too, man.
>>
>>93658491
Why Sharon took Randy back is beyond me.
>>
>>93658266
Early polling is scewed by the liberal media to only report favorable results to democrats while holding off favorable republican results. The aim is to make it appear like republicans are getting BTFO and their voters may as well stay home. This tactic did not work as intended last year.
>>
>>93658491
I know it's a meme but I think kids who have to be propped-up and virtue signaled with by step-parents also get a shitty deal.
Wive's sons dindu nuffin, this is all on wive's son's mothers.
>>
>>93658582
It actually had the opposite effect. Republicans all got out to vote while the dems thought they had it in the bag so didn't bother
>>
>>93658582
Its sad when Fox News is the only ones being fair and balance- ohhhh THAT'S why that's their slogan!
>>
>>93658196
Your art should be apolitical when all you have to say is "FUCK DRUNPF"
>>
>>93658600
Well, that and Hillary was a shitty, unlikable candidate and a good chunk of 'em just didn't care to vote for her no matter what.
>>
>>93657913
>>93658097
>>93658132
>>93657984

How is that /pol/ tho?
>>
Only 7 weeks until the new season.
>>
>>93658303
I like a sense of continuity, there just needs to be a balance. Make it more like season 19 but make the call backs more necessary instead of just referencing them like it was done in season 18.
>>
>>93658239
>only a small polling miss.

lmao, a full year of single digit projections for Trump and you call that small?
>>
>>93658617
Honestly even Fox News seemed to be rooting against Trump at least a bit. The station with the best coverage that night was Fox Business.
>>
>>93658586
Anon, when we're saying "Wive's son" we're not shtting on the kids. We're either shitting on the guy who is so desperate for pussy he'll raise another man progeny rather than his own or the woman who either slept with a guy who wasn't going to commit or drove away the father with her awful personality. The kids are guilt free because you don't choose your family.
>>
>>93658659
It's not /pol/ inherently but being anti-liberal narrative is something /pol/ is heavily based in.
>>
>>93658687
Hannity went full boner for Trump though, same with Cavuto and Varney.
>>
>>93658670

19 did it best: an overall plot, but each episode was also able to stand on its own.

20 had some episodes that moved the plot along, but as a standalone they were really boring.
>>
>>93658735
Well yeah, but those are opinion shows. I'm talking about their base news panel.
>>
>>93657871
>More people voted against him than for him

this isnt how winning an election works
>>
I just want more episodes of the "boys being boys" that we rarely see these days.
>>
>>93658659
/pol/ said the media is biased against Trump.
Media creators themselves confirm that they essentially became CNN and devoted a season to bashing Trump.
>>
>>93658737
20 had too many plots: the BLM subplot, the election, Troll trace, and the member berries.
>>
The last good episode was the one where Randy bounces on his balls and it would amuse me greatly to see anyone refute this.
>>
>>93658491
Your only a cuck if your not getting any action from your wife.
>>
>>93658246
>The deaths of Keem and Scarce
Who and who?
>>
>>93658751
Gutfeld was pretty based for a libertarian. Tucker is a godsend though.
>>
>>93658223
The alt-right.
>>
>>93658802
Exactly, no one even remembers them anymore.
>>
>>93658767
>/pol/ said the media is biased against Trump.

They aren't wrong. Less than a week ago we had a major CNN producer admitting the Trump-Russia narrative was bogus and only done for ratings.
>>
>>93658824
>They aren't wrong.

/pol/'s never wrong
>>
>>93658824
... Wait, so if not for ratings they wouldn't cover the biggest news story of the century? Is there a news agency on the planet that didn't write about it?
>>
>>93658772

That too.
>>
File: hitler.jpg (272KB, 1200x678px) Image search: [Google]
hitler.jpg
272KB, 1200x678px
>>93658767
>It's a "everything Trump says is related like nazi Germany" episode.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94svVZ3wqe0
Fuck haters of freedom.
>>
>>93658844
>if not for ratings they wouldn't cover the biggest news story of the century?

The issue is the Trump-Russia narrative was bogus and largely fabricated, yet constantly reported on anyway. CNN had knowledge it was fake and played into it anyway.
>>
>>93658246
Keemstar died?

Was it that all-righteous ALEX
>>
>>93658809
They invented that shit.
>>
>>93658871
Maybe they caught him beating his wife while beating his daughter's pussy.
>>
>>93658693
Wow your really taking the fun out the word cuck when you say it like that.

You say kids are guilt free but fuck them for getting another father who takes interest in them.

A real cuckold is someone who is having their spouse being satisfied by somebody who isn't themselves.
>>
>>93658796
Nope. Raising another man's kids makes you a cuck. Look at Lion's, a species that has no cucks because the males kill the children that aren't theirs
>>
>>93658809
The alt-right is a joke.
>>
>>93658918
It's made up to define the right as evil.
>>
>>93658809

Addressing the alt-right as anything other than a badthink label invented by news organizations would definitely show Matt and Trey are out of touch.
>>
>>93658914
And wolves.
>>
>>93658890

>it's the "the alt-right don't exist and are a leftist meme" argument again

And Gamergate is a coalition of people who are fighting for our freedoms and everyone who says otherwise are FAKE NEWS, right?
>>
>>93658939
>trump voters are nazis and gamergate is an attack on all females
>>
>>93658939
>And Gamergate is a coalition of people who are fighting for our freedoms and everyone who says otherwise are FAKE NEWS, right?
Dude wtf are you talking about? No the alt-right is just a label so the nes can define just innocent citizens as nazis for things they or Trump doesn't support.
>>
>>93658794
Cock Magic.
>>
>>93658868
Bogus?! What?! I haven't heard such a pro-Russian statement since Ukraine fell. Did they get to you too, anon?
>>
>>93658906
Anon, we don't make fun of the kids. It's great if the kid gets a new father, but we still get to make fun of the guy for not having his own kids with his wife too.
>>
>>93658472
Well nevermind polling. How about the simple act of putting a bumper sticker on your car? Just that simple act was pretty much a guarantee that it would get keyed. Or putting a Trump yard sign out was like an invitation to get your mailbox destroyed. The typical rank & file trump voters just kept their mouths shut, waited for Tuesday, and then voted their man in.
>>
>>93657871
The one who campaigns in every state during the general wins.
>>
>>93658914
So is a man sleeps with a married woman with a kid, the married man is a cuck. But is said man now marries the woman, he's the cuck?

Cuck is the male equivalent to slut.
>>
>>93659020

Americans love an underdog. Despite Trump being a billionaire, they got the feeling everyone in the press and mainstream politics was discrediting him and not taking his ideas seriously despite them sounding reasonable.
>>
>>93659020
That's nonsense, I happened to be following some american radio show at the time and they went to pro-Trump conventions and I saw pictures of those funny caps.

These are not the actions of an oppressed voter-base, in Turkey you'd get jailed and die under mysterious circumstances if you spoke in favor of the opposing party. That's probably going to affect the outcome of the election.
>>
>>93658939
Imagine being so cucked that you'd believe in the alt right meme because Shillary said it
>>
>>93658756

Yeah it's not, you should look at the popular vote vs electoral college votes and tell us how it all works
>>
>>93657803

Trumps win was a shock for anyone throat deep on democrat cock or people who were backing that retard ironically like /pol/
>>
File: ha ha.png (420KB, 780x718px) Image search: [Google]
ha ha.png
420KB, 780x718px
>>93658862
>Alex Jones
At least he'd make for great South Park material. An Al Gore type of character, totally obsessed with insane shit, just as cartoonishly weird and aggressive as he is in real life and probably idolised by Cartman.
>>
>>93659085
>ironic backing

/pol/ spent the entire campaign fighting guerilla internet wars for the guy.
>>
>>93659098

To piss off people that were against him so they could brag about the reactions.
>>
>>93658737
I just like the continuity for the sake of adding to the show. Thanks to season 19 we got PC principle and it helped further establish long time characters.
Season 20 gave Cartman a girlfriend and turned Gerald into a /pol/tart. Now that could be a mixed bag but I'm hoping season 21 will make better use of it.
>>
>>93659118

That's more of a perk, Trump has ideals in line with what the usual /pol/ sub-groups believe.
>>
>>93659142
If this is true, then /pol/ has changed considerably since I went there on a semi-regular basis some years ago.
>>
File: cartman.jpg (59KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
cartman.jpg
59KB, 400x225px
>>93659094
Everything you said is off charts. Alex Jones hates Al Gore, he isn't agressive just manly and why would he be idolized by Cartman? The guy hates racism and married a Jew. Why would Cartman like Alex?
Also I think they may have done a reference on him in "Dances with Smurfs" which is completely exaggerated but still pretty funny.
>>
File: file.png (43KB, 347x145px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
43KB, 347x145px
>>93659083
Were you even alive when this guy lost? I'm baffled that the existence of the electoral college comes as such a shock to people. Want it changed? Okay, petition your representatives to move for change, I don't even disagree with the notion fully. Where it gets pathetic is spending an entire Presidential term pretending the winner didn't win just because you didn't look into the rules enough to know the game.
That's on you m80.
>>
>>93659167
I meant in the vein of Al Gore, not as the same guy. And Alex Jones is fucking retarded, spews hilarious racist garbage, stupid conspiracy theories about moon nazis and government-manufactured gay bombs and makes money off of idiots willing to buy his stupid woo "health products" and other shit. Cartman would love him.
>>
>>93659213
>spews hilarious racist garbage
Proof?
>moon nazis
Proof?
>>
>>93659201
>wanting the electoral college

You may as well just outlaw every party but the Democrats.

A country where places like Chicago and Los Angeles have all the power is not a place I'd like to live.
>>
>>93659213
Alex Jones is just a performance artist. If you want someone Cartman would idolize: try Adolf Ghostler.
>>
>>93659254
No he isn't you moron.
>>
>>93659243
>Okay, petition your representatives to move for change, I don't even disagree with the notion fully
>>
>>93659254

>believing his lawyer's bullshit because he was trying to help alex keep custody of his kids.
>>
File: 1495995518643.jpg (307KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495995518643.jpg
307KB, 960x960px
>>93659224
>not knowing any of this about ol AJ
Guy is either batfuck insane or a truly stellar conman.
>>
>>93659281
It was taken out of context. They tried to claim that if Alex actually dresses up like the joker in an act to show the liberals insanity that he actually believes it so his lawyer said it was performance art and ofcourse the media was quick on distorting that.
>>
>>93659318

t. Alex's Lawyer
>>
>>93659281
>>93659263
Cernobitch i know you're trying to shitpost. Its not working
>>
>>93659303
Ok then prove it. I've seen many broadcasts of him. He is always very anti-racist. You need to give an example.
>>
>>93659327

I just took so many Gorilla Mindset Nootropics that I knew you were going to say that before you did. I'm 10 steps ahead of you.
>>
>>93659370
So Cerno if you're such a hardcore nationalist, why are you fucking a filthy secular shitskinned she-jihadi?
>>
>>93659456
Because he's not a racist like you.
>>
>>93657871
More people voted for her, yeah... If you count dead people, illegal immigrants, and indigents paid to vote multiple times. Wonder why Commiefornia and many others are suddenly so up in arms about giving up voting data?
>>
>>93659482
If it ain't white then it ain't right
>>
File: 1364605502374.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1364605502374.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>>93659528

>actual conspiracy theorizing

Even Trump doesn't believe that shit.
>>
>>93659528
Do you have a single fact to back that up?
>>
>>93658914

Yeah, better have kids be raised by single mothers so they turn into fuckups rather than have men be "cucks".
>>
>>93659579
The 'dead people vote democrat' meme is older than the internet, anon. It's staying power is not without good cause.
>>
>>93657646
>/co/ board
>mentions CNN and Trump
>/pol/ flocks towards the thread

We should have saw this coming.
>>
>>93658491

Matt's children are his. And Trey's daughter is his.
>>
>>93659603
>Being this retarded
>>
>>93659613
This is how I can tell you're under 30
>>
>>93659607
Has it ever occured to you that actually a lot of people nowadays have different opinions with all the corruption and lies they've witnessed?
It's not /pol/ it's /co/.
>>
>>93658890
Just like cultural marxism was made up by its opponents. It's funny how life is sometimes.
>>
>>93659637
yeah I know, but it's fun to shit on any board that your not posting in right now.
>>
>>93659167
I thought Cartman was being more like a Glenn Beck or Piers Morgan.
>>
>>93659660
Cartman is clearly like Ghost from his True Conservative Radio days
>>
>>93659655
I don't know about that but mixing bad cultures with western culture has been causing nothing but crime and destruction.
>>
They should make more silly episodes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyp7ZUO_XQQ
>>
>>93659162
It has.
>>
>>93657984
It's a horrible, horrible timeline we're trapped in, when /pol/ of all groups plays the straight man.
>>
>>93659748
My god stop using your stupid buzzword because people have a different opinion then you. Not everyone is part of some imaginary evil racist group because the fact that many gangmembers are coming into the country is scary for you to think about. Just stop it.
>>
>>93659707
That has very little to do with my post.
Point was: if you have an informal group of ideas that some group of people don't like, they'll give it a broad name and that's what it is now.
/pol/ repeating "the alt right doesn't exist because someone else gave it its name" is extremely ironic when they've been pushing the cultural marxism meme for years.
>>
>>93659780
Cool so what do you believe in then? To what is this similar then?
>>
>>93659528
Yeah, those 44 Democratic states are all so angry at giving up SSN and DOB info, things that Kobach's shit commission are not entitled too.
>>
>>93659637
Yeah, all that "corruption" and "lies" that doesn't affect you at all. Quit pretending you really care.
>>
>>93659837
I and many people do care. Because we see the violence rising and I am actually afraid to lose my country and I think I will.
>>
I have a question to those who voted for Trump:
Why did you vote for him?
>>
>>93659837
>that doesn't affect you at all.
>CNN and MSNBC trying to pressure Trump to go to war with Russia
>>
>>93659796
My beliefs are entirely irrelevant to this conversation.
What is your major malfunction?
>>
>>93659989
I didn't vote for him but I supported his stance on illegal immigrants
>>
File: 7867857857.jpg (42KB, 336x188px) Image search: [Google]
7867857857.jpg
42KB, 336x188px
>>93659989
Because he is a good guy that wanted to help despite the establishment media being against him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X44uIGJGGoU
>>
>>93660028
So? Maybe Russia should stop fucking around with things then.
>>
>>93660096
They have been trying to start a major war with Russia. Fucking let the DC swamp fuck around with Putin risking a world war maybe?
>>
>>93659989
Because fuck "liberals"
>>
>>93660096
Except it's been proven the Russia shit if crap so we'd be going to war for the sake of corrupt journalists
>>
>>93660123
>>93660197
Good. Makes about much sense as invading Iraq for their "WMDs" and oil.
>>
>>93659989
I didn't vote last election because I didn't want the blood on my hands either way, but I was more or less rooting for him. Partially because he was the greatest joke ever played on the world. Partially because I just honestly wanted to spite Hillary and her ilk. And lastly because I just don't care about left or right anymore. Rather, I've realized that I just hate authoritarianism and censorship, which has been what the Democrats have been pushing harder than the Republicans, if only by a bit.

Ever since gay rights got basically wrapped up, I've just felt increasingly alienated by the Democrats. They're just going deeper and deeper and getting more aggressive. And if I disagree at any point (for example, I don't give a shit about transgender issues), I get called a bigot racist nazi misogynist. The Republicans aren't much better in many ways, if at all, but they're a change of pace if nothing else.
>>
>>93660096
Are you people stuck on the cold war still?
Russia can't even exist without warmongers foaming from the mouth just from the thought of killing people.
>>
>>93660369
Wow that is bullshit. This isn't a cartoon.
>>
>>93660369
I don't care if a war happens or not. Investigations are ongoing. Fuck the media and political spin. If those turn up something, appropriate actions should be taken, whatever they are.
>>
>>93659989
Because the American political system is a sick joke and we need a complete and utter fuck up in charge before people will even attempt to change it.
>>
>>93659989
Because the alternative was way worst. I'm actually ashamed that I fell for the "Drumpf" narrative; the guy is a fucking multi-billionaire who made a name for himself in a cutthroat business. He was standing alongside people like Rosa Parks before social media allowed any jerkoff to virtue signal about how not racist they are. The fact that he managed to snag the presidency while essentially mocking the first black president's 8 years of power should've told me that this guy knew his shit. Recent events have only reinforced that idea
>>
>>93660369
The American system can't function without an outside foe to unify the people: back in 00's it was Islamist, now as the Islamic terrorism is running out of steam they're looking for a new enemy and the obvious choices were either Russia or China. As the things are now Democrats seem to be the ones aboard the "lets make Russia the designated enemy again" train while Republicans are riding the anti-China train.
>>
>>93660470
>Investigations are ongoing
Didn't Comey said that there was no investigation? That was a great day
>>
>>93660572
If you wanted a fuckup you shouldn't have picked Trump because he's been getting shit done pretty quickly
>>
What's the chances they do more gay episodes? Tweek x Craig made my heart flutter and I'd love more of it.
>>
>>93657871
Californians are more plastic than person though.
>>
>>93658146
Trey and Matt jumped the fucking gun on Hayes, it was discovered last year thanks to Isaac Haye's son
>>
>>93658338
>muh victim complex
He literally won the "MAKE JOBS" crowd and proceeded to completely ignore them, put on his leash for Ryan to go after his white whale projects like killing obamacare.
>>
>>93660998
>proceeded to completely ignore them

?
>>
>>93661020
He literally convinced people that all the anti EPA shit they were doing was somehow going to result in more jobs in the plant and manufacturing fields. He's done absolutely nothing to fulfill the promises he made the rust belt, the area that overwhelmingly won him the election.
>>
File: IMG_4475.jpg (339KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4475.jpg
339KB, 1920x1080px
Fuck political bullshit who hyped for Fractured But Whole here? Just finished my 4th playthrough of SoT last week.
>>
>>93661060
http://pressroom.toyota.com/releases/toyota+announces+record+investment+kentucky+plant.htm
>>
>>93660274
All politicians are self serving assholes. That's what people forget. That they go wherever the wind favors.

That's why I feel increasingly that the best people can do is build a small community they can live and support together and weather the storms caused by big government doing whatever they want. The Church use to do this for communities but as people have moved away, unification among a community to better itself has fallen
>>
>>93660059
>"fuck Mexicans" maymay
>>93660074
>"FAKE NEWS" maymay
>>93660160
>"fuck liberals" maymay
>>93660274
>""I'm an oppressed white make" maymay
>>93660572
>"Burn it to the ground" maymay
>>93660621
>"Trump is a """self-made""" billionaire" maymay

Sounds about right
>>
>>93661187
>>"fuck Mexicans" maymay

Where do you live? I've had to deal with illegal Mexicans my whole life especially since they usually go to war with black gangs in my area. Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>93659579
I personally knew a married couple who lived at a retirement home, every voting season a bus would pick all the old people up and take them to vote and then buy them lunch.
This couple were both Canadian citizens. They were never naturalized.
Theres shit loads of illegal voting that goes on. Ask any Democrat why they're against voter ID, none of them can come up with anything but "dats racist"
>>
>>93661187
>>""I'm an oppressed white make" maymay
I'm not that guy but why are white people considered to be so evil to you people? We are all made equally man I don't liek to hear I'm a nazi because I'm white or shit like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LzggK5DRBA
>>
>>93660944
>Trey and Matt jumped the fucking gun on Hayes, it was discovered last year thanks to Isaac Haye's son
what?
>>
>>93661221
>>93661221
I'm Hispanic and have lived all over the country.
>muh anecdotes
>there is violence in my impoverished area?!?!!?

Kek fuck off you racist pussy
>>
>>93661237

Did the couple in question actually vote or did they just go for the free lunch? Also how do you know they voted democrat?
>>
>>93661281
>There's criminals in the area
>therefore we should import more criminals
>beaner logic
>>
>>93661187
>If I call everything a maymay, that means I win
You have be 18 or older to post here.
>>
>>93661252
Not all white people are shit. No one is shit by default by being white. But a lot are. And if you spout off shit that denigrates other people you'll be called out on it. That shouldn't be rocket science. If you don't people shouldn't have a problem with you. But the victim complex white people get when people suggest they might somehow have certain advantages over other people is laughable when compared to how those same people mock liberals for "fee fee"s and hugboxes.
>>
>>93661303
This was about ten years ago, I can only assume the operation is even bigger now. Yes they definitely voted, I don't know or care which party they were being told to vote for, any illegal voting at all is wrong. The easy solution would be to require ID to vote federally, but democrats don't want that
>>
>>93658067
>A tiny percentage loss at the popular votes yes.
It was the most a candidate has ever lost at the popular vote but still won in history.
>>
>>93661352
I stopped reading at "a lot" a lot of black people are murderers and rapists. Much much more of them. You need to judge people individually.
>>
>>93661308
>all Hispanics are criminals
>all illegal immigrants are from Mexico

Wew you sure are convincing me you're not the typical Trump shill.
>>
>>93661377
So? 1 being bigger than .8 doesn't mean it's notable.
>>
>>93661390
this guy knows what's up
>>
>>93661377
I wonder if that has anything to do with blue states, mostly California, suddenly reporting millions of more votes for Hillary after the election was called.
>>
Shame. I bet South Park doesn't even have the balls to make fun of Trump's following. There's so much potential comedy there, since everyone is making fun of the president already
>>
>>93661400
>all Hispanics are criminals
>all illegal immigrants are from Mexico

¿Who are you quoting Paco?
>>
>>93658217
>11
what happened to 6 gorillion?
>>
>>93661390
Well if you kept on reading you'd see I specifically said if you don't act like a cunt people shouldn't call you out for being a cunt. But that'd involve more reading on your part :^)
>>
>>93661445
No I kind of think that it's goin to be more about how if you have a certain opinion that you are a nazi. White people are treated terribly by the governments they live in like they aren't even humans but black people as well in different ways.
No race is above the other and a lot of people including me are starting to realise what racism really means.
>>
>>93661427
Well Billy Bob Cousin Fucker that post I was replying to was trying to make the point that all the people immigrating are criminals like the gang members in his community and just specifically speaking about Mexicans when there are plenty of other illegal immigrants from other countries.
>>
>>93661488
>if you have a certain opinion that you are a nazi

If you are racist or anti semitic people will call you out for being racist or anti semitic
>>
>>93661533
There we go.
>>
>>93661499
>all the people immigrating are criminals like the gang members

I didn't say this, I said illegal Mexicans are a large part of the gang population where I live

>just specifically speaking about Mexicans when there are plenty of other illegal immigrants from other countries.

Mexicans make up more than half of illegal immigration and 75% of illegal immigrants commit crime. You're obviously retarded and illiterate like the average spic.
>>
>>93661533
Except if you think white people have a right to their own communities just like every other race then that also makes you a racist sexist anti Semitic Nazi misogynist who approves of and participates in incest and kkk parties
>>
>>93657803
The trump win was a shock for everyone in a city. The only real way to realize the momentum shift was being in a small rural town or knowing blue collar workers. I knew countless hard working good character christians and conservatives give the "is he rude? Yes, but I think he's the best person for the job" speech time and time again. They don't actually care how Christian their old white man is. Trump duped a lot of people.
>>93658767
>the media is biased against trump
Guys. Put it in perspective. Our president does something rude obnoxious and possibly dangerous to our country EVERY DAY. Every day there's a new fucking headline of something he's fucked up, or still fucking up. The media do lean liberal but there's a difference between Jeb Bush and Donald Trump. If at the very least, the articles are good business for them because it creates readers.
>>
>>93661073

Yes, I liked Stick of Truth and even cared about the story because I cared about the characters first, unlike a lot of JRPGs that throw a bunch of exposition at you and expect you to care. But I've been playing games and RPGs for almost twenty years now and I'm a firm believer that the combat system makes or breaks the game. I'd say SoT came up short, but the combat was simplistic and quick enough to limit the damage. Now we see this new grid-based combat system in FBW and it looks a lot more robust. It was the only real thing that needed improvement and they seem to have hit it with laser precision. Can't fuckin wait for October, between this and Odyssey.
>>
>>93661581
>Mexicans make up more than half of illegal immigration
Because they're closer

>and 75% of illegal immigrants commit crime.

Nice citation of facts :^)

>You're obviously retarded and illiterate like the average spic.
>"Abloobloobloo dont call me racist just for being white and having opinions >:( I don't know why people call me racist just because I voted for Trump! I'm just an oppressed white male! :'("

Kek the lack of self-awareness in this thread is gr8
>>
File: IMG_4358.jpg (142KB, 1842x901px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4358.jpg
142KB, 1842x901px
>>93661658
Yeah like get two scoops of ice cream
>>
>>93661711
>>Mexicans make up more than half of illegal immigration
>Because they're closer
are you implying that this makes a difference?
they still make up the majority of illegal immigration.
>>
>>93661658
>there's a difference between Jeb Bush and Donald Trump
There sure is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EhhtezPD9Y
>>
>>93661272
I'm guessing he meant this
http://archive.is/1qaLH
>>
>>93661711
>because they're closer
No shit?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2017/02/18/ice-yes-most-of-the-illegal-immigrants-we-arrested-have-criminal-records-n2287526%3Famp%3Dtrue

Fuck off retard
>>
>>93661108
>big company confidence=actual action

Business got excited because of tax cuts. Happens every time there's a republican in office. These are good news, what the bad news is none of that is still stopping the outsourced factories that are still leading by a wide margin, or the entire towns (or state if you're in West Virginia) built and reliant on an outdated energy source for the economy. Coal is on the way out. It was dangerous, inefficient, bad for the environment, and little potential for growth. The answer was not to pat the coal miners on the back or take their Medicare away, it was to give them a different job.
>>
>>93661738
Literally worse than Obama liking Dijon mustard
>>
>>93661777

Wew really made me think

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html

http://econofact.org/are-immigrants-more-likely-to-commit-crimes
>>
>>93659989

Because the DNC spent the entire campaign season making complete asses of themselves and making literally every wrong decision available to them, and the last thing I wanted to do was reward them for their absolutely bafflingly retarded behavior.
>>
File: 1300223811766.jpg (9KB, 286x259px) Image search: [Google]
1300223811766.jpg
9KB, 286x259px
>>93658239
>Neither Trump's victory nor Brexit were particularly noteworthy upsets
You don't genuinely believe that, do you?
>>
>>93661872
Notice how those articles aren't talking about illegal immigrants retard?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=lYtrNClObmo
>>
>>93658998
cringe
>>
>>93658196
Modern politics should not be in art you literal faggot.
>>
>>93657646
This just shows how much of a Chilling Effect the Drumpf Administration is having on popular culture. You could make fun of other presidents, but not Trump. That gets an army of neo-nazis beating down your door.

Unprecedented. I don't think South Park has ever had to shy away from making jokes about anyone else.
>>
>>93659771
What the fuck are you even trying to say? Sit down, retard.
>>
>>93661916
You need to learn how to read, Cletus
>>
>>93661945
>An army of neo-nazis beating down your door.
How much paint have you huffed or is this projecting the lack of validation in your life?
>>
File: 1461090936981.png (102KB, 300x256px) Image search: [Google]
1461090936981.png
102KB, 300x256px
>>93658809

No one has been able to give me a satisfying answer as to what the "Alt-Right" even is. At this point I've been lead to believe it's "literally any right-leaning ideology or person that isn't American neoconservativism".
>>
>>93662017
>No argument and ignores what I said
Aaand we're done here
>>
>>93661945

>You could make fun of other presidents, but not Trump.

What the fuck are you talking about? If people talked about any previous president the way they talk about Trump they would be arrested.

>Unprecedented. I don't think South Park has ever had to shy away from making jokes about anyone else.

You fail to understand this as well. It's because making jokes about Trump is beating a dead horse SP doesn't want to do Trump jokes anymore.
>>
>>93658767
>>93658841
I meant how's that exclusively /pol/?
>>
>>93662031
Tbh Trump's neonazi army is just the liberal version of Republican FEMA death squads.
>>
>>93661073
>>93661692
Did you guys also feel like shit when you had to fight Chef near the end of the game? I teared up a bit. Didn't see him coming.
>>
>>93661916
The second article is talking about immigrants regardless of their legal status. You should work on work on your reading comprehension my dude.
>>
>>93659989
Massachusetts voter here, I knew it didn't make a difference but it being my first presidential election in which I could vote made me vote.

Also Hillary is a terrible human being.
>>
>>93662228
And do you not see how that radically changes things? Thats the same as adding whites into black crime statistics
>>
>>93662303
If most of the immigrants coming into the us are from the same counties does it matter if they get there legally or not? Crime rates should be similar.
>>
>>93661945
Matt and Trey didn't like doing Bush jokes either.
>>
>>93660651
Then what is Mueller doing if no investigation exists?
>>
File: 1441140723773.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441140723773.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>93661187
>>
File: 1495046340621.jpg (15KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
1495046340621.jpg
15KB, 253x199px
Can we trade, America? Canada's PM is a joke.

I'd rather have orangutan than DUDE WEED man. You guys get a Muslim extremist countries travel ban, we get child snatching and brainwashing gender laws. It's not fucking fair share the love.
>>
>>93662065
No they wouldn't, when Obama was elected regular protests begged for birth certificates and asked to hang the nigger

>>93662033
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alt-right

I pretty much agree with this.
>anti-globalist
>white nationalist
>anti-politically correct to the point of actively offending in what would otherwise be normal discourse
> marked by personalities like Spencer and milo
>helped defined by internet communities

And if you're personally offended by terms like white-nationalist, not because I care about your feelings but I don't want a debate about it, let's say "right wing populism"
>>
>>93657646
MY STRIPPER WIFE'S SON
>>
>>93662653

Well right wing populism would make more sense than white nationalism, because I know people like Milo aren't white nationalists (they're shit for entirely unrelated reasons).
>>
>>93662458
Yes it does, especially since drug cartels go over the border illegally dumbfuck
>>
https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls
>>
File: Jim-Webb-Vietnam-JimWebb2016.jpg (125KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Jim-Webb-Vietnam-JimWebb2016.jpg
125KB, 800x600px
>>93659989
I'm a moderate, middle class guy - I was originally supporting Jim Webb in the primaries. I thought he was the most reasonable, centrist candidate we'd seen out of the Democrats in years. He had decades of experience, the right kind of experience (combat veteran, legal advocate, cabinet member, senator, etc), he was perfect, exactly the kind of sensible, level-headed, but also no-nonsense kind of candidate our party needed in the last election.

... then we got the first Democratic Party debate, the moderators fucked over everyone besides Clinton, and the media spent every day for the next week publicly shaming a fucking war hero for being too moderate, too white, and too middle class to be the face of the Democratic Party in 2016. And when he didn't withdraw the DNC forced him out of the race, then Chafee, then O'Malley, and then finally Sanders.

I voted for Trump because the message I got from my party was loud and clear - "we don't want people like you, we don't need people like you, piss off". Message received.
>>
>>93662711
Milo is pretty cool. He does say some crazy stuff sometimes.
>>
>>93662711
It may not be what you identify as (nobody likes being called a racist or a bigot, and I don't know you so I can't call you that) but I've seen enough shit on /pol/ to call it that. They're proud of their country and they're proud of being white. Anti-Semitic? Big check. Anti BLM? Checkarooni. Even if they are joking, a twelve year old can only say nigger fifty times as a joke until they mean it.
>>
File: black crime rates.png (82KB, 1537x769px) Image search: [Google]
black crime rates.png
82KB, 1537x769px
>>93662800
now in convenient plot form
>>
>>93661945
They are not "shying away" from them. They just realize that season 20 was BAD and the jokes were not funny. They were John Oliver tier and they hate that shit.

They want to make a show that's entertaining for them again.
>>
>>93662848

I'm not from /pol/ or right wing, I just know that Milo isn't a white nationalist (and is on record as specifically criticizing white nationalism for being the wrong path and just another form of unnecessary identity politics).

From what I've seen /pol/ seems to reject the label as well. They seem to think the whole Alt-Right thing is specifically a Reddit movement.
>>
>>93662848
>Anti BLM?

That's not being a white nationalist, that's being a decent human being
>>
>>93661237
>every state with the loosest voting ended up being for hillary
>states where proper voting is enforced went to trump

Really makes you think
>>
>>93662908
Hate to break it to /pol/, no matter how much they don't want to be reddit, communities overlap and intersect. Reddit is just so easy to attack on here because normies do Reddit.
>>
>>93662819
Jesus I'd almost forgotten how disgusting the media attack on Webb after the debate was. My dad (a nam vet and a lifelong dem) was so outraged he changed his registration the week after Webb dropped out. By time the primaries rolled around in our state he was a full blown Trump supporter.
>>
>>93662938
I recognize that BLM protests and outspoken people are very harmful, but I think protests in general are getting a little too aggressive.

If you don't think black people are being mistreated by the police and the justice system, you haven't really thought about the news you read. I guess that's the only point of BLM I agree with. To me, that's being a decent human being.
>>
>>93663024
>I guess that's the only point of BLM I agree with.
Ok so do you think in places where thousands of blacks are being killed that cops are a problem? Oh that's right black lives matter doesn't care they just judge all cops collectively no they don't have a point because they have twisted it into something completely else which is that all cops are evil and white people are evil and that is how innocent cops get shot including a black cop because their message isn't to stop violence but just extend it.
>>
>>93663024

I think that BLM would have worked better as a movement if the defining cases they used as the foundation of their movement weren't so fucking murky in terms of the cop actually being in the wrong or not and if there wasn't misinformation about said cases that is still being parroted to this day.
>>
>>93663090
thouands of black citizens being killed by other black citizens*
>>
>>93663090
And there is violence by cops but now who even takes it seriously anymore?
The media tried to turn it into a race issue now even I don't want to hear about it because I don't believe it anymore even though it happens. The media is straight from the pits of hell.
>>
>>93662728
>drug cartels
What does that have to do with with anything? From what I know cartels mostly export drugs through middlemen into the us where gangs distribute it I don't think they'd have a big impact on overall crime rates.
>>
>>93663090
Ok here is where I can recognize a white guy with a victim complex. Chill dude, no cop has killed you or anybody in your family for having a registered gun or being off duty cop or having a broken tail light.

Cherry picking those cases (some very shady, some very clear cut and people choose to ignore) is some of the only ways BLM can garner sympathy from outside specific communities. It's hard to explain the struggle of being a black man without someone disregarding it.

The us vs them mentality is a major problem with the BLM movement, but being black in America sucks. Admit it.
>>
>>93663024
Protip: I'm black

BLM has done nothing but harm to the black community and ignores the fact that cops aren't "targeting" black people and they outright ignore black crime stats
>>
>>93662954
It's not like those have party correlations or anything.

>>93663092
That's their second biggest issue. The way they go about things would still not get them much support if they had focused on better issues.
>>
>>93663164
Incase you don't understand what I mean with that most of what you see on tv is fake about all that shit about michael brown and all that other nonsense.
>>
>>93663171
Because they are one of the groups that illegally cross the border. Keep up.
>>
>>93662033
Nazi's decided that no one will take themselves seriously if they keep calling themselves Nazi's so they came up with a new name. That's it.
>>
>>93663090
The whole "but blacks kill more blacks than cops" argument is flawed. Police carry inherent power/authority over people and shouldn't be allowed to act with impunity and face no consequences. You can indict and arrest a black that killed another black, you almost can never do that when a cop does it.
>>
>>93663175
Why are more white people being attacked by cops then?
I am talking to a brain washed zombie. No I won't join your fucking zombie world I'm happy being conscience.
>>
>>93663176
Hello Uncle Tom. Rough day today on the fields?
>>
>>93663223
Cool but what does that have to do with my point that black lives matter never brings that up?
>>
>>93663226
>I am not a sheep

Lol ok. What a conversation.
>>
>>93658223
Original stuff like >>93658251 said
>>
>>93661945
>This just shows how much of a Chilling Effect the Drumpf Administration is having on popular culture
This but not for the pathetic reasons you mentioned.
Actually, its more because the media and liberals are acting like retards by the whole thing
>>
>>93663231
Not him though shut up racist cunt. Live and let live.
>>
>>93663231
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>93663247
Because black on black violence is so irrelevant to the point it's kinda sad to even mention it.
>>
>>93663231

Toms are usually house niggers, so probably not.
>>
>>93663119
Yeah? Most murder is done by someone killing another person in their own race.
>>
File: 556554.png (86KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
556554.png
86KB, 500x305px
>>93663255
No anon I don't want to live in your ugly zombie world. You probably don't understand what I mean. Do some research and break free from the media conditioning.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2okLFw9TIEI
>>
>>93663176
So what do you think of race relations? ignore BLM
>>
>>93663164

Police brutality is a pretty serious issue in this country that affects both whites and blacks, with more whites being killed annually but blacks being disproportionately affected based on their population size. Unfortunately, turning the whole debate into a divisive racial thing muddied the waters of the conversation to the point where the prevailing viewpoint (whether it's true or not) seems not to be that BLM is against police brutality, but that they're against the police in general.

Though not strictly comparable, one could liken BLM to nebulous movements like #GamerGate where their lack of hierarchy, organization, and explicit leadership means that literally anyone can claim to be a member of the movement and to also speak for it. Not all members of the group have the same priorities, and whose priorities become paramount is dependent on who screams them the loudest and how many people flock to their rhetoric.
>>
>>93663340
You're back to being funny. Carry on.
>>
>>93663286
Which is why more blacks die by it instead of by cops?
>>93663326
So that's not a problem?
>>
>>93663217

But there are people who are called Alt-Right that aren't National Socialists, White Nationalists, or even White.
>>
>>93663363
No I'm serious anon you have been psychologically manipulated. You are in a cult and need to break free.
>>
>>93663366
A black man killing a black man is really hard to draw a racial line or discuss in a racial context because, uh, they're the same. Can you explain your thought process on the issue and why it matters?
>>
>>93663415
WHY THE FUCK DOES IT HAVE TO BE RACE RELATED RETARD DO BLACK LIVES ONLY MATTER WHEN OTEHR PEOPLE ARE THE VILLAINS WAKE UP FUCKING ZOMBIE YOU ARE EMPTY
>>
>>93663403
I've been in your cult before. I've been going here for like ten years. Left has better look-aid. And more women like me now.
>>
>>93662819
Pretty much the same story - I got fed up with the DNC's "coronation".
>>
>>93663342
At the worse they've ever been
>>
>>93663438
It's your choice.
>>
>>93663435
It has to be race related because those are the goals of BLM, aka improving black race relations in america.

Now if we are talking about something like the problems in inner cities, then we can bring up those statistics, because then they are relevant.

You never scored high marks in comprehension, have you?
>>
>>93662973
>>93663455

How did the DNC shit the bed so badly? I mean we're talking two years of just completely soiling their pants at every given opportunity while insisting that that horrid stench was just everyone's imagination right up until the moment they lost.
>>
>>93663092
Bingo - Their blind opposition to the cop in the Michael Brown shooting was the moment their movement lost what little credibility they had.
>>
>>93663488
>those are the goals of BLM, aka improving black race relations in america.
Stopped reading there just kidding here are the governments statistics just read the first few pages.
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf
>>
>>93659989
Voted Bernie in the primaries, then he got cucked by hillary and the establishment. I had to listen to all the faggy liberals around me say "dude u have to vote hillary bro trump is a nazi" after they shat on bernie and his supporters, labelling us sexist "bernie bros".
I voted trump to say fuck you to hillary and anyone who supported her.
>>
>>93663527
You guys need to stop fucking being such black supremacasist. If you don't want to live with white people then dig a hole and go live in that we don't need more evil fucking people in the world that want to harm people how they are born.
>>
>>93663527
Do you have any concept of what we are talking about? Say it out loud so we are on the same page, if you aren't on mine I'll go to yours because you're really dumb.
>>
File: IMG_4200.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4200.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>93663286
>Black Lives Matter so we aren't going to deal with the biggest problem ending black lives
>>
>>93663545
>voted Bernie
>then voted trump

How dumb can you be? They literally represented completely different policies.
>>
>>93663559
Deal with the real problem bitch. We need less whining more truth.
>>
>>93663582
>Excpecting common-sense from a bernout.
>>
>>93663495
>How did the DNC shit the bed so badly?
Since Clinton left the Obama Administration she's been systematically replacing DNC leadership with loyalists. She promised Kaine the Veep spot so he'd step down as DNC chair and DW Schultz could take his place, and from there it was easy to phase out the rest of the party leadership. Is it any wonder, then, that a party whose entire administration was Clinton insiders would go as far as bribing networks, muscling out opponents, and willfully ignoring her ever increasing list of scandals?
>>
>>93659083
>Yeah it's not, you should look at the popular vote vs electoral college votes and tell us how it all works
the Electoral College needs to be eliminated, also Voting needs to become mandatory for anything at the State level or higher
>>
>>93657646
>make fun of clinton for years
>make fun of bush for years
>make a couple jabs at obama kinda sorta
>trump rolls around
>matt and trey take the trump ball out of their own dolphin tank
>everythings cool
dumbasses
>>
>>93663565
Holy shit I'm amazed by people sometimes. Guys I get black people kill black people. I'm not amazed by these statistics at all. Those issues go beyond race and into community relations like gang violence and what not.

People post black lives matter because they see a well meaning black man get shot by the cops on camera like every other week and the cop almost always gets off. there's no major political force being like "we must protect black people", it's more like "hey can police stop killing black people for little reason?" Black on black crime is not news for anyone. Like seriously, it's a separate problem what are you not understanding.
>>
>>93663582
They had different policies, but they both represented an opposition to the DC establishment, and in the end that's what this entire election was about - insiders vs outsiders.
>>
>>93663666
>like every other week

Name 5 times in the last 5 months
>>
>>93663666
>People post black lives matter because they see a well meaning black man get shot by the cops on camera
Did you know it is almost always captured on camera how they are about to shoot a cop and get shot instead? Did you know the news simply lies? I'm sorry you still live in this false reality I hope there is a hope for you.
>>
File: IMG_9871.jpg (61KB, 480x324px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9871.jpg
61KB, 480x324px
>>93661377
...So?
It was a a close win, but a win none the less.
And if you only look at voters, it seems to the wire, but if you look geographically...wew it was rough, though it's usually like that I suppose.
And that's exactly why the electoral system exists, so the few coastal dem-haven areas don't decide the fate of the other 80% of the country year after year, decade after decade.
And people think it's broken.
Feh!
>>
>>93663666
https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Ay9rI5LN5o
>>
>>93663656
No it doesn't.

The US is and has always been a loose federation of states, each with dramatically different economic needs, cultural values, social ideals, and politics. The EC does EXACTLY what the founders always intended it to do - prevent big cities from wielding too much political influence and ensure that the person elected is the one who appeals to the greatest plurality of STATES - the candidate whose platform has the widest appeal - not just a simple majority vote.
>>
>>93663701
>Criminals do shitty things
Why are you surprised by that? And no saying it's okay for criminals to shoot cops.
>>
>>93663656
>Voting needs to become mandatory

No
>>
>>93663769
No but you have been lied to bro. Snap out of it.
>>
>>93658146
Seemed like they tried to incorporate Randy into more plots, but they flubbed it by making him act like a retard most the time.
>>
>>93663680
Philando
Walter Scott
Unidentified St Louis Police officer trying to help
Clemmons
Coriolan

I'm not speaking for these guys as I literally just googled "black men murdered by police", but philando definitely raises a fucking eyebrow. All you asked for was to name 5. Done.
>>
>>93663830
>Philando
One year ago
>Walter Scott
Over one year ago
>Coriolan
Completely different country
>>
>>93662033
It's a normalfag term for /pol/ and its offshoots (/r/The_Donald, 8, ect). The term was created specifically because nobody could come up with a good way to explain /pol/'s political compass without sounding insane.
>>
>>93658672
>single digit projections

No, actual polls were nowhere near that one-sided.

Meta-analysis was all over the map. The only ones I recall with single digits were HuffPo who are a hack outfit by any metric. After Nate Silver ate crow a few times over his editorializing he went back to his models and realized that hey, even though the polls do show Hillary in front, it's by an amount smaller than the polling margins of error.

And that's the key. Joe Public doesn't know that polls HAVE margins of error. Partisan outlets don't tell them either. So idiots assumed the polls were useless when they were pretty goddamn accurate.
>>
>>93663713
>And that's exactly why the electoral system exists, so the few coastal dem-haven areas don't decide the fate of the other 80% of the country year after year, decade after decade.
And that's retarded all it does is lower the value of the votes of a large chunk of the US' population.

>>93663761
>The US is and has always been a loose federation of states
That hasn't been true for while anon
>>
>>93663488
I thought one of the goals of BLM was the abolish the police. Because that's what they chant at every march. And put on their list of demands.
>>
>>93662033
It's a meaningless buzz word to lump together a bunch of people with different backgrounds and ideals for the sake of pigeonholing them into a convenient scapegoat.

... sort of like how baby boomers lump together everyone from late Gen X, Gen Y, and early Gen Z together into "millenials" so they can blame teen, twenty, and thirty year olds for everything under the sun without it sounding as old and crotchety as "kids these days"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkf7bbyIQfc
>>
>>93663713
>And that's exactly why the electoral system exists, so the few coastal dem-haven areas don't decide the fate of the other 80% of the country year after year, decade after decade.

Except it doesn't prevent that scenario at all. Enough people move to the coasts, their electoral vote share increases.

There is a system that would do what you want the EC to do. It's called State Plurality.

You and every other idiot think the only choices are a retarded EC and the popular vote.
>>
>>93664040
Trump won specifically because he appealed to issues that were plaguing the midwestern states that nobody in the city gives a shit about. Without the Electoral College, anyone living in a less population would be fucked by these kinds of laws over and over with no way to vote against them.
>>
>>93663665
They made fun of Bush like once.

And no I don't count Urinal 911 epsiode
>>
>>93659020
>Well nevermind polling.

The entire argument was "liberal bias/violence against Trump supporters makes polling inaccurate". You can't now go "well lol forget about polling I actually meant I couldn't use stickers".
>>
>>93664040
The Federal Government's size and authority may have swelled beyond what the Founders intended, but it's still just as true now as it ever was that there is far more political, economic, social, and cultural overlap between voters within a state than there is between voters of different or even neighboring states, and thankfully systems like the EC ensure that our Commander in Chief is still the person who appeals to the greatest plurality of states.
>>
>>93659020
Are you high? Do you literally live inside a Hollywood studio where Californian libs are all you interact with? I couldn't walk for 10 minutes without seeing those "MAGA" hats, and Trump's almost entire campaign was based on organizing hundreds of rallies with thousand of people attenting wearing their MAGA uniforms and yelling their support. You can call the Trump voterbase a million things but "intimidated into silence" is not one of them.
>>
>>93664117
Even in the 18th Century the Founding Fathers already saw the risk of letting a few big cities dictating policy to other regions, that's why they created the Electoral College.

Today, the situation in states like California and Illinois shows us exactly what would happen if we enacted a raw electoral vote for our political system - millions of people living in small cities and rural towns getting completely ignored and exploited by a handful of major urban centers.
>>
>>93663231
Go absolutely fuck yourself for using this term. Any black person with the sense to acknowledge the enormous flaws in the thinking of these retarded groups are considered race traitors and it doesn't help shit for improving our community. BLM has devolved into white guilt baiting and blind police hatred which isn't gonna do jack shit for us. Imagine BLM was a group focused on spreading awareness and removal of drugs in inner cities as well educational reform as opposed to screaming at any person with a badge that they're evil. Maybe the black community will actually fucking improve or something.
>>
>>93659044
No, Nixon did that in 60 and lost. He went to stupid states like Alaska and Hawaii that have no purpose electorally. By the end of it he was dirt tired, had a bum knee, and sick. He hit his bum knee on the car door right before the debates and was in so much pain that he was visibly sweating for hours. As we all know the debates played a deciding factor and Nixon ended up losing.

Hillary did a stupid ass move and thought she could flip Arizona, which is not even a swing state, to blue without going to Wisconsin or Pennsylvania. She was that confident in herself and that far up her own ass. You don't try to flip HARD red states or blue states unless you're up for reelection.
>>
>>93664200
One face lost in a sea of thousands, sure, no worries... but just try mentioning support or even neutral feelings towards Trump at work or school and suddenly you'll have two dozen angry assholes trashing your stuff or threatening to beat the shit out of you.
>>
>>93659528
>Believing it was the democracts
>Not realizing it was the iluminati and freemasons
>>
Garrison as Trump was fucking stupid anyway. Trump is already a cartoon character.
>>
>>93660944
Err...no. Issac Hayes quit because of the Scientology episode, stating that "South Park should not be making fun of other peoples' religions."

Sure it's okay to make fun of black people. Asians, Mexicans, Jews, Christians, gays. Whateverthefuck. But Scientology! That's where he draws the line!
>>
>>93664509
>http://archive.is/1qaLH

Nevermind. Guess I dun goofed.
>>
>>93661945
>an army of neo-nazis beating down your door.

More like edgy teens calling them "cuck" on the internet.
>>
Did anyone get this butthurt when Matt Groening put a ban on Simpson's writers making GW Bush jokes in 1999 because Matt said "He's just not funny enough to make fun of" Groening went in deep on making fun of his father and Clinton (As Groening said "Clinton you can make fun of").

It's fucking nothing. If they ban Orange Goblin jokes because they feel it's affecting the quality of the show. Then good for them. It's their show.
>>
>>93657646
As a Republican I was fine with them making fun of Trump a lot, given that the previous season was mostly shitting on liberals, with the moral of the season being "People who claim to need safe spaces are manchildren that can't deal with reality"
>>
Good. More episodes like Cock Magic please.
>>
>>93665189
Yeah but it wasn't funny the polical stuff completely ruined this season.
>>
>>93665189
Yeah but it doesn't seem like they really know Trump.
>>
>>93665189
It's not about making jokes about Trump, it's that in the age of internet jokes like that get old FAST. And they came out like dinosaurs on CNN with their boring, uncreative Trump jokes.

In this kind of age South Park shines with the level of writing such as Grounded Vindaloop or Tweek x Craig. It had really well thought jokes that many people probably didn't even get such as "rape of Don King".
>>
>>93658699

No, /pol/ is based around being weeaboo waifufags.
>>
>>93658693

Oh my, did widows suddenly just cease to exist?
>>
File: 1486486270054.jpg (13KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486486270054.jpg
13KB, 225x225px
>>93659989
What can I say? I'm a bad goy
>>
>>93662819
>>93663455
this
Dems lost a life long democrat here
>>
>>93658978
this
>>
>>93661889
seriously this
if Trump causes WW3, I will blame Hillary till my last breath, because she caused this. She caused him to win, she put the final nail in the coffin of the democrat party. She thought she could walk all over the base and the voters. She favored corporations and her own crown before all others
>>
>>93661020
Remember all those great job saving deals he made to keep jobs in the US? Well the companies took the tax break bribes Trump offered them but now they've announced that they are closing down those factories anyway, and send the jobs to Mexico. In Carrier's case those tax breaks are also going to be used to eliminate more jobs in the near future because they are using Trump's deal benefits to heavily invest in automation.

Art of the Deal, folks!
>>
>>93662819
>>93663455
>>93665582
What did you expect? They hoped to repeat Obama with Hillary and thus any non-female/ethnic minority candidate had no change in hell to get treated fairly by DNC.
>>
>>93664200

>You can call the Trump voterbase a million things but "intimidated into silence" is not one of them.

Sure, not all of them. But can you entertain the idea that a good portion of the people who ultimately voted for Trump on election night may have not been very forthcoming about the choice they were going to make due to hearing about or experiencing reactions like these?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY
>>
>>93665770
That's still not "completely ignoring" them. He's still attempting to make it economically feasible to have them stay here as well.
>>
Last season was unfunny shit regardless of who won they had a fucking rickroll in one of the episodes
>>
>South Park video game better than the last two seasons of the actual show

Sad
>>
>>93661738
Notice how the only people who give a shit about this meme are Trumberillas? Normal people just fucking laughed at the latest evidence of vain pettiness of Trump and moved on, while these sore snowflakes wave the meme around like it means something.
>>
>>93665873
I wish that were true, but IRL I only saw the left going nuts about it.
>>
File: IMG_20170428_150200_366.png (216KB, 554x442px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170428_150200_366.png
216KB, 554x442px
>>93663175
You fucking niggers made it suck, take some godamn responsibility for your actions. The majority of you behave like criminals and actively ostracise those in the black community who act "white" because they dont support that "grind" (being a fucking criminal). Then you have the audacity to ask for government handouts while you sleep all day, smoke weed and drink. Ive seen the ghetto and grew up around those kind of people and I can honestly the statistics line up with the reality especially here in california. So no fuck off with your victim complex thats been nurtured by liberal whites who treat you like innocent children and coddle you with welfare programs. The few of you who are decent people must now suffer from the majority who are not.
>>
>>93665873
>Someone asked how the media spins every thing trump does
>give them examples
>"UHHH TRIGGERED MUCH"

?
>>
>>93665811
He lied to those people from day one, blatantly, and even had the arrogance to personally attack the union rep. guy who immediately went on record saying that Trump's statements were inaccurate, that Trump was inflating the numbers and in dong so was essentially leading the workers astray with promises that could not be kept.
>>
>>93658796
>using time and money to raise another man's offspring
That's being a cuck. Literally the term.
>>
>>93665967
It is pretty interesting how Trump can do anything and people will get triggered by it.
>wants two scoops of ice cream
>shares an unfunny reddit gif
>prefers his toilet paper under
>>
>>93665446
Widows are an exception, and certainly not the majority of single mothers.
>>
>>93661658
Obama did terrible things, and yet the media covered that up. How is that an even stance?

Fucking nobody knows about his contribution to illegal arms dealers.
>>
>>93665386
>In this kind of age South Park shines with the level of writing such as Grounded Vindaloop
Still one of the best, funniest episodes in the last five years imo
>>
>>93665780
>What did you expect?
A competition, not a coronation. The Democrats lost the moment they made it more about Hillary than about the voters.
>>
>>93659989
im left wing , I did it because im sick of the left sticking its head in the sand for the sake of political correctness id hoped electing trump would shock them back to reality....
>>
>>93666560

How's that working out thus far?
>>
>>93666666
Pretty shit acctually, satan
>>
>>93666722
Was buyers remorse part of your cunning master plan?
>>
>>93666492
The primary voters overwhelmingly picked Hillary, bro. Bernie was the one literally demanding that they throw the election results out and just declare him the nominee by fiat.
>>
>>93666774

It wasn't just the primaries, anon. The DNC and the media did everything in their considerable power to achieve the results they wanted, and that meant weeding out every candidate other than the one they had chosen through a mixture of political pressure and lack of balanced coverage.
>>
>>93666774
The super-delegates overwhelmingly picked Hillary, you mean.
>>
>>93666666
UBER SATINE
>>
>>93666746
no, i don't regret it im sort of ok with Trump so far the part that depresses me is the dems going off the deep end,

I also worry that with the 24/7 media outrage at Trump. Its crying wolf. If he does do something bad nobody will care because he has 2 scoops and posts shitty memes that poke fun at cnn.
>>
>>93666922
this, the triggered sjws and media talking heads are fun but the man needs to be held responsible for the actions he takes... don't expect this pathetic media to grow a spine and do hard hitting journalism any year soon though
>>
I lost interest in South Park a couple of seasons ago because instead of loosely basing an episode on an issue like drugs and making a self contained episode that was focused on laughs more than anything, they made the episodes entirely about the issue itself and beat you over the head with it without any attempt at a plot or comedy. I think they're just not capable of it anymore and got too deep into the whole political and social quicksand.
>>
>>93666922
Because the democrats have spent 30 years rebelling against an institution that they controlled. They have no identity beyond "ha fuck normies".
>>
Fucking libcucks get over it he won you lost.
>>
>>93657646
Good, I am fucking sick of Trump comedy. It's peddled by talentless shits out to make a lazy buck. I'd rather watch college kids making fun of a homeless Down's syndrome guy.
>>
>>93665955
>I am not a racist
>>
>>93666666
D E V I L I S H
>>
>>93659213
>alex is retarded and racist because the msm told me he was
wew
and the gay bomb wasn't a theory, friend.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bomb
>>
>>93668755
Have you even seen the man? He's an idiot who is trying to keep his fame up by acting like a lunatic. Which everyone is falling for.
>>
>>93666666
satan confirms the only way to win is to not vote
>>
>>93658217
Fanfiction writer=/= artist
>>
>>93659213
How is he racist?
>>
>>93661440
Think of the Russians, man.
>>
>>93657646

lol, fucking losers
>>
>>93666017
>calls bouncy castle a moon boucne
>>
>>93669810

People who call moon bounces "bouncy castles" should be gassed.
>>
>>93670059
They're a bounce house, you idiot.
>>
>>93658266
That was chance to win because Hillary was something like 4 points ahead in the polls. In the end right before the actual vote, her lead in the polls was whittled down to 1.5 ahead or something like that.

The polls only showed who would get more votes. The polls said hillary would get more votes and she did. The problem is that she lost three key states by a combined 70k votes between the three of them.
>>
>>93661377
California is getting pretty crowded these days isn't it. I wonder if building the wall will fix that
>>
>>93659603
It's because people keep spreading that wives tale.

Why is anybody surprised that Hillary won in densely populated cities and have to concoct ridiculous nonsense to claim that she or her supporters somehow cheated?

Most people from bigass cities recognize Trump as a bad look to be president. Eh looks, talks, walks and sounds like some guy that's out to scam you.

Everytime I listen to the man talk, alarm bells are going off screaming "this man is trying to manipulate people into believing bullshit".

If you live on a major city, especially if you're from the street, you probably know quite a few people like trump and know not to do business with them or trust them. Trump's basically a hustle man that inherited a vast fortune and business empire. If he hadn't gotten that, he;d probably be a used car salesman or something like that.
>>
File: 1484241160522.jpg (26KB, 285x281px) Image search: [Google]
1484241160522.jpg
26KB, 285x281px
>>93658196
Don't you have a neogaf thread to go to somewhere
>>
>>93661738
I blame CNN and Fox News for this new trend of identity politics where the news media is now not a place of receiving information but instead is meant to pander to a certain audience and consistently feed on their prejudices. They've always done this for years but now everyone realizes how effective this is and begun sinking to their level.

The greatest irony of all is that CNN and Trump are probably the best allies they got. The two keep fueling each other and both CNN and Trump have been growing an audience because of this feud. Anyone who seriously believes CNN wants Donald impeached or Donald want CNN to stop attacking him is a fool. They both need each other so their audience will have an enemy to latch unto, the death of one will be a great loss to the other.
>>
File: southparkisntcnn.jpg (95KB, 609x614px) Image search: [Google]
southparkisntcnn.jpg
95KB, 609x614px
Who wants to be CNN these days?
>>
>>93663677
That's sort of a silly reason to vote for someone. There are worse things that someone can be than an insider.
>>
>>93663761
>Look at this jackass

I see this idea posted all the time, and it's heavily pushed by conservative groups (especially now that their last two wins came from the EC).

That was not the intent of the EC. The EC had two intents. One was stated in the federalist papers. The stated intent was to create a system where an educated political elite (THE DEEP STATE LOL) could block political candidates who were popular, but dangerous to the country. Read the Federalist papers if you don't buy that one.

HOWEVER... one of the authors of the papers (Madison) stated that he personally thought the public most often made the correct choice, and that a direct vote was ideal. What changed to make him shift in defense of the EC? Southern states. To keep them at the table, they had to adopt the EC.

Southern States wanted their cake, and to eat it too. They wanted their slave population counted, but not allowed to vote. Using the EC and the 3/5ths compromise, they were able to get the representation they wanted (both in congress and in the EC) without allowing their slaves to participate in voting.

The EC was not a "city vs rural" measure. There is no reference or defense of it as such coming from the founders. In fact, to think that way shows your ignorance of the greatly changed demographic landscape. At the time of the revolution, New York had less than 30,000 people. That's like... a minor midwestern city. But whatever.

What really shows your ignorance is that the entire issue of "big state" vs "small state" or "rural" vs "dense" was settled by a different measure... the bicameral legislature. The creation of the Senate gives small states and less populated groups a greater say at the table, and was designed as such.

All the EC does currently (now that slavery, the impetus for its creation is gone) is give swing states more power and leads to a system where (theoretically) a president could win with ~25% of the vote if he got lucky. Even if turnout din't change.
>>
>>93670899
>so their audience will have an enemy to latch unt

Why do they need CNN for that?
>>
>>93670942
To follow up, the winner take all EC system actually hurts small states, as most of them are solidly one party.

The states that get pandered to (with visits, legislative deals, and local politicians being pulled in for endorsements) are the swing states. While candidates will muck around with smaller midwestern/southern states during the primary... it really ends once the general begins. You can look at maps, but major swing states get the vast, vast majority of the visits. Trump didn't even visit Wyoming, so how's that "keeps rural states at the table" shit working out? The Midwestern states Trump did visit were close enough to swing. Swing states.
>>
>>93670991
A big reason why Trump won was because of the on growing smugness of the left. Hillary's whole campaign and support was revolved around "Look at the guy next to me, if you like him you're a retard" and nothing more. Many left leaning news places have that same environment of inherit superiority, but as I mentioned they didn't appear until later one with the growing success of CNN and Fox News. CNN on the other hand is the largest and most popular news channel that basically created that sentiment, so a "war" against CNN is an idea something people could latch onto. If Trump made fun of Buzzfeed nobody would care because it's too new, very small and has become a joke in itself. CNN is a serious "news" station, so manipulating people with a common enemy is far easier with them.
>>
>>93658189
The last SEASON was one joke repeated over and over. You could cut out any five episodes and you'd miss nothing.
>>
>>93658223
They could make fun of the CNN Blackmail thing without mentioning Trump
>>
File: img-26.gif (21KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
img-26.gif
21KB, 400x300px
>>93663796
I don't mind Randy, he is what he is and he works best as the horses ass of the family.

Mr Garrison however works best when he is put with naivety. I still think his best stuff came from the time he taught kindergarten, doing and teaching things that children aren't ready for, it all plays so well to the sick weirdo vibe he had going in seasons 1 to 6.
>>
>>93657646
Classic South Park flaw

The creators ALWAYS go for the "all the other sides are idiots" or the "sure you are right but obviously you are an asshole" angle. They hate the fact that they were falling down a path of making fun of Trump... not because he's not funny to make jokes about (or that they couldn't mock him uniquely) but rather because they would be on the same side as the mainstream. Look at the smoking episode or the smug episode. They just like to be the needling guy with the "above it all" jokes shitting on both sides of the debate. They go out of their way to separate themselves from anything that might tie them to a mainstream position.

>“It’s all based on saying the shocking thing. We used to have a great time going to Hollywood parties and saying ‘I think George Bush is doing a great job.’ We’d clear out the room. I used to love it.“

>‘We’re not on anybody’s fucking side"

They are the worst form of "le enlightened middle ground"
>>
>>93666666
FUCKING SEXTS
>>
>>93664022
New York Times also had Hillary at around a 90% chance to win.
C'mon now. It was a huge upset. Everyone says it was a small polling miss because a few polls got it right but what that analysis is missing is the supposed quality of the polls that got it wrong, or institutional polling outlets like Emerson, Wisconsin's Marquette Law School poll, ABC News and others, all missing the national vote but especially the state vote by large margins.

They declared the election OVER in mid-October. CNN, major news organizations. Over. Never been done before as far as I can tell. They were expecting a huge landslide for Clinton. Talk of Texas and Georgia going blue. It was just nowhere near that.

Even if he tied and lost slightly it would have been a major upset. I hate this meme of "it wasn't really that big a miss". It was an earthquake that barely anyone saw coming. Clinton's people were popping champagne at 5PM on their private jet for christ's sake
>>
File: 1361678069910.png (122KB, 474x300px) Image search: [Google]
1361678069910.png
122KB, 474x300px
>>93657646
Trump is a piece of shit but they're right. Sick of him being every fucking where I look.
I loved the Daily Show and wanted to give Trevor Noah a chance, but literally every waking fucking moment of that show is Trevor talking about Trump. At least when Bush was retarding his way around the office Stewart still found time to talk about other shit, and they didn't exclusively advertise the show with Bush impressions/jokes.

>>93657803
Nice try, /pol/tard, but the real reason Trump's win fucked them up was literally because it was so fucking unbelievably retarded. Real life has become too ridiculous for parodies to work anymore, a season of SP making fun of Trump was just redundant.

Hopefully if they get new seasons they'll make some more original plots instead of becoming more and more topical like they seemed to as the show went on. I mean I get that SP was always topical and satirical but it feels like the ratio has shifted more towards "What happened this week that SP will make fun of?" compared to back in the day when we got Scooby Doo spoofs with Korn and episodes about Terrance and Phillip.

>inb4 memberberrying about SP
>>
>>93659989
Any reply that isn't "hurrr I just wanted to be edgy" is lying. Only two groups voted for Trump; Delusional rednecks and ironic 20-somethings that still giggle when they type nigger on the internet and don't give a shit about how bad Trump can, did, and will fuck things up because they thought it was funny to elect the racist+sexist memeguy.
>>
File: 1495192785865.jpg (83KB, 1024x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1495192785865.jpg
83KB, 1024x1017px
>>93659167
>he isn't agressive just manly
>>
>>93671693
He is though. Sissies piss his pants before him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nN4zBUJ89II
>>
>>93671743
>piss his pants
>his pants

"This just in, Alex Jones engages in urine fetish play, which he believes gives him SEXUAL POWERS"
>>
>>93671743
Do you really think I'm gonna watch that video, brown-noser?
>>
>>93671775
>Brown-noser
Was that really necessary?
>>
File: 1492060416625.png (187KB, 500x770px) Image search: [Google]
1492060416625.png
187KB, 500x770px
>>93671773
>>
>>93671796
Sorry, anon. I shouldn't have made fun of you and your manly adonis. I shouldn't judge young ladies for crushing on questionable men, it's your own business!
>>
>>93671743
>Sissies piss his pants before him.
Wow what an accomplishment, he must be a man among men. Does he scare school children too?
>>
>>93671835
Yeah whatever you slave.
>>
>>93671871
Go write in your unicorn diary about the meanies that made fun of your celebricrush on 4chan.
>>
File: gondola.gif (2MB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
gondola.gif
2MB, 550x400px
>>93671869
He scares me because what he says is actually real.
>>
>>93671890
I WANT THE LIFE EXTENSION TECHNOLOGY

I WANT THE INTERDIMENSIONAL TRAVEL THAT GOD PROMISED ME

IT'S NOT HUMAN INTELLIGENCE
>>
>>93671916
>I WANT THE LIFE EXTENSION TECHNOLOGY
Me too bruv.
>>
What an awful thread, I forgot this was /co/mblr
>>
>>93671948
No you didn't. You just wanted to contribute your own shit
>>
>>93657646
It'd be nice to have South Park return to its former glory. The entire election really fucked up comedy in general, because instead of politics being an occasionally funny topic, it's the only topic everyone covers. At this point it's like when a black comedian's only jokes are about race.
>>
>>93657646
Yeah last season was shit compared to season 19 which was one of the greatest they ever had.
>>
File: 1490360671222.jpg (69KB, 500x654px) Image search: [Google]
1490360671222.jpg
69KB, 500x654px
They forgot about the part where the season was the same 4 jokes every episode. hearing trolling, member, "women are funny" and the election for an entire season was terrible.

If they come up with a different set of 4 jokes for the next season it won't be any better.
>>
File: daff.png (519KB, 719x699px) Image search: [Google]
daff.png
519KB, 719x699px
>>93671436
>People unironically want every single channel, news and entertainment media to focus on this one single topic that has been beaten to death
The saddest part is that they're people out there that think this is doing good and "outing" Trump when they don't realize that Trump is one giant shitposter and the few people who did vote for him, voted him because of that fact. Every time you make a joke you don't "expose" him, you just give him more coverage. He's a leaving meme and he knows it, and meme's survive from people keep adding on to the joke. You're not stopping the cancer, you're making it grow.
>>
>>93671128
>CNN on the other hand is the largest

Wrong
>>
>>93671641

>Nice try, /pol/tard, but the real reason Trump's win fucked them up was literally because it was so fucking unbelievably retarded.

The writing was on the wall for awhile, they just refused to read it.
>>
File: Flag_of_Canada.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.png
18KB, 1280x640px
>>93671670

Only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. All enlightened city people voted for Hillary.
>>
>>93657913
kek
The last time I saw CNN they were just running clips of SNL mocking Trump
>>
>>93672211
Will Colbert be able to keep it up for eight years? He's already broken into a near crying fit a few times and we're still about half into the first year.
>>
I thought it was weird for South Park to mock Trump so much in the first place because of how much it seemed to be preaching to the choir.
>>
File: Cant stump.jpg (23KB, 419x421px) Image search: [Google]
Cant stump.jpg
23KB, 419x421px
>>93672211
Finally somebody else who understands. Trump knows how to manipulate the media in his favor. He has a Teflon coat so insults or anything you might throw at him won’t work but he knows whatever he does will get the spotlight. The whole 3D chess meme came into play because most of his “mistakes” seem calculated to generate him attention and power. The moment he loses attention he loses power.

But no. You fucking retards kept giving him attention as if your dumb jokes and pointless media comments would take away his power but it only made him stronger and yet people KEEP PAYING ATTENTION TO HIM. Thanks to you he was elected so you can cry and whine all you want but this is what you get for not ignoring him and playing into his game.
>>
>>93659989
I'm not American, but I would have voted for him because I want the EU dismantled. Trump was pro-Brexit, Hillary would have done everything in her power to keep Europe under Merkel's boot heel.

The other reason is that the TPP would have strangled my country.
>>
>>93672211
What you've said isn't that insightful, or even contradictory to the post you've replied to.

South Park is full contrarian. Trump is full narcissist. Both statements are true. I'm not saying that it's good or bad that they aren't making fun of Trump, just that they aren't doing it for the reasons they stated.
>>
>>93672503
Please. Trump isn't teflon, he's mud. He's so full of dirt that slinging more at him just gives him a fresh coat.

You are right that the reason that he wins is because of the attention.... but moreso it's because political tribalism in this country is so great that all he had to do to win was fill an "interesting role" and put an R next to his name. Hillary lost the election by not getting her side to show up.

The divide is so great that it isn't about convincing anyone. It's about turnout and enthusiasm.
>>
>>93672619
Hillary lost because she was a complete scumbag

The RNC selected its least popular candidate with the general audience and the hilldog still lost. She's just an unelectable candidate
>>
>>93672619
>He's so full of dirt that slinging more at him just gives him a fresh coat.

Sure. Just look at all those anonymous sources with deep information about his deals with Russia and his piss fetish. Don’t you think that if there was some legitimately bad dirt against him it would’ve surfaced by now? He is definition of Teflon coated because he’s survived just about every character assassination people keep throwing at him. Sure while I believe he has his flaws and has done his fair share of mistakes as far as I am concerned he is clean (Especially compared to Hillary of all People).

And while I do agree he took advantage of a lot of things that helped his victory you need to give him credit that he could not have secured his victory on that alone. He is an incredibly smart person. You don’t have to like him to admit that. You never underestimate your enemy and who was the candidate the legacy media kept underestimating 24/7? I rest my case.
>>
>>93659989
Because I couldn't stand Hillary. I've been a registered Independent for nearly 10 years and my politics lean toward Libertarianism so I usually wind up voting more for republicans than democrats, though I do vote for dems on occasion in state-level elections if the issues are right. But when it comes to Hillary I cannot stand her. She is like the personification of everything I despise about the democratic party. In that election I did not vote by issue, I voted to keep her out of office by picking the guy most likely to do it. I didn't even think it would work, and was shocked when it did and spent the next few months in a kind of haze not sure if I was experiencing reality or not. It actually only recently set in that Trump is our real, actual president. It seemed so preposterous. He's so badly fitted to the role. And yet, as of now, I can honestly say I still prefer him to how I imagine a Hillary presidency would have gone. So far, I still consider this a bullet dodged rather than taken. That could change, but he'd REALLY have to fuck up in a major way to make me regret voting for him.
>>
>>93658939
>>93658196
>>93661187
>"""liberals""" completely missing the point of what their designated opponents want
>left-wing groups assault people that they think are nazis and vandalize property
>feminism slowly wasting itself away with petty issues and bullying others rather than getting their collective shit together and focusing on actual issues that significantly affect people, even if fabricated
>supporters of social justice groups antagonizing half of the country and the ethnic purality thinking that it would totally not bite them in the ass when people get turned off by the condescending and demonizing rhetoric
>social media fosters this divisive climate by making "safe-spaces" and snuffing out criticism, not just hateful shitposting, and do this all with double-standards
And they wonder why their influence is waning with the public they are so out of touch with. I'm actually sad, to be honest, because I'm tired of being stuck in the Right-Authoritarian block and would rather move more towards the Center-Left.

>>93661658
Even if you are a Trump supporter, you have to concede that Trump is acting unusual and doing things that would be thought of as unpresidential, so it's only natural that the media would react negatively with confusion. I saw Trump as awful, but even if he was less caustic and had views that I aligned with, I would still be perplexed by his actions and would understand that it's hard to be fair with someone who doesn't follow the guidelines for politician's standards.

>>93661945
The pettiness of some critics, and even the morbidity of a few, have disgusted me, but I have yet to see anyone sway me to think that Trump's fanatics are the lesser evil.

>>93662848
>anti-BLM
BLM aren't exactly known for being fair and understanding on the surface, though they are far from evil and I do empathize with their main message.
>>
>>93659989
Because his domestic policy was great. The alternative's was non-existent.
His foreign policy may have been fucking retarded (and getting worse) but it still managed to be slightly less retarded than the alternative's.
>>
>>93672843
That's just delusion. His piss fetish thing was just "shocking" so it got coverage but it isn't that seriously pursued as a real thing by anyone in the know.

He obviously has deals with Russia financially. Anyone who says otherwise is quite literally a shill for him, or has no understanding of how saturated the New York market is with Russian investments. Him saying he has no deals with Russia is the real story, because he obviously does.

Trump is not clean. He's just the master of keeping his mud ball rolling fast enough that no one can scrape off the leaves he's coated himself with.

He isn't that intelligent either. He's a showman and a narcissist. He draws people in with his mannerisms and enthusiasm, but actually read what he's saying. Most of the time it's recursive, and when it goes anywhere it always seems to come back to himself. He's famous for being rich, and he's gotten richer off that fame. His business dealings are successful because if he were to fail, too many others would too ("If you owe the bank 1 million, you are in trouble. If you owe the bank 1 billion, the bank is in trouble")

Before his TV grandstanding which got him back on top, there was speculation that (compared to inflation) he had actually lost money on his initial empire he inherited.

>>93673018
His domestic policy is grasping at an economy that just can't come back anymore though.
>>
>>93657646
Mr. Garrison is stuck as Trump for the next 8 years. What are they going to do with that? They could pretend he doesn't exist, keep following it, or ret-con it, have Garrison be a teacher again, and make Trump the actual president which they don't even have to ever address.
The thing I would do, which I think would be funny, is just ret-con it to have Hillary be president in the South Park universe.
>>
>>93673150
It can but it won't since the real problems will never be addressed. At least Trump has a band-aid.
>>
>>93673153
thank god you don't have any say in south park
>>
>>93673189
If I did the last season wouldn't exist because it's a retarded idea.
>>
>>93673207
>The thing I would do, which I think would be funny, is just ret-con it to have Hillary be president in the South Park universe.

this is literally the worst and most stupid idea i've ever heard and i shudder to think what kind of aspie tumblerina even came up with it.
>>
>>93673153
>8 years
kek

The moment he slashes medicaid and people's grandparents start getting tossed out of assisted living or whatever, independents will throw him to the street. There aren't enough conservatives to elect anyone anymore without the "conservative-leaners".
>>
File: nbjxk0osXU1terwlso1_400.gif (1MB, 278x149px) Image search: [Google]
nbjxk0osXU1terwlso1_400.gif
1MB, 278x149px
>>93671641
Fucking this. The world's become a fucking caricature of itself, especially America. Matt and Trey probably feel somewhat responsible for what's happened to some degree and I can't say I blame them.
>>
>>93673183
No, because the people we exported our jobs to are exporting them themselves... and that's not even the main issue. American manufacturing is still huge. It's 1/6th of the world's manufacturing output, and has held at that level (1/6th of global) for decades. Even when massive layoffs were happening in the manufacturing industry, productivity went up.

Automation is the real threat to the American worker. And with better machine learning, odds are that most jobs will be replaced by machines within 100 years. Hell, truckers/transport jobs are the largest single jobs in several states. What will happen with self driving cars?

A bandaid that allows a wound to fester underneath is just an excuse to not look at the problem. It'll cause damage all the same even if we ignore it. Remember that carrier plant that Trump was so proud of saving? All the jobs he "saved" are scheduled to be gone within the year, and the tax break that Carrier got was devoted to automation, so even more workers will be let go.
>>
>>93664233
>rural areas get screwed by city people
Not only is this stupid on its face, the notion that people's votes should matter less because you're assuming everyone votes the same by area but its not even true.

Rural people get representation (thats frankly disproportionate) in the REPRESENTATIVE Congress. That's what its for.

When choosing 1 person for the entire country it ought to be 1 vote. If you want geography representation gerrymander your district. Thats why the majority of people are obvious Democrat Liberals, yet Congress is overwhelmingly Red.
>>
>>93657646
cool. Still, I hope we see President Garrison and VP Bruce Jenner at least once or twice. Maybe on TV or whatever.
>>
>>93673259
It's inspired by that "what if hillary was president timeline" website. I think you're just too retarded to see why it would be kinda funny.
>>
>>93673364

>Automation is the real threat to the American worker.

That is true. All the more reason to heavily curb the immigration, illegal or otherwise, of low-skill workers into the country.
>>
>>93657803
nobody seriously thought Trump would win, though.
>>
>>93673261
You know that's not in his power right?
>>
>>93673392
no, that website is stupid and so is your "sense of humor" in quotes cause i can't even call it that it's so retarded and autistic. grow the fuck up.
>>
>>93673428

Plenty of people did, you just disregarded their warnings.
>>
>>93673445
>no, that website is stupid
You're almost there but you just can't quite make it.
>>
>>93673409
So you want our population to decrease?

The more "advanced" a country gets, the lower the birth rate. I think that whites are dying faster than they are being born in a third of our states.

Immigration is a tiny threat to the workforce compared to automation, and most of the jobs they take are undesirable ones anyway. I remember reading a story where they couldn't keep native/white workers at a fruit harvesting job even with double the minimum wage.
>>
>>93673446
Even Silver tried to walk back on the sixth when the Huffington was pushing 80 to 90 percent certainty of her winning.

But they yelled at him to shut up.
>>
>>93673429
He signs the bill anon, he sure as hell could veto it (and it would be able to stop it).

He doesn't have the power to start the legal process, but he is the final stamp, and would enforce it. That's like saying Obama had nothing to do with the ACA
>>
>>93673497
>So you want our population to decrease?
Yes.
>>
>>93673525
Just hand everything over to Asia then.
>>
I've joined this thread, so what did I miss? Is it as good as that Trudeau Marvel thread we had earlier?
>>
>>93673497

>So you want our population to decrease?

Sure, overpopulation is a problem that's going to need to be addressed eventually.

>The more "advanced" a country gets, the lower the birth rate. I think that whites are dying faster than they are being born in a third of our states.

That's true. The black population is also in a somewhat precarious position, albeit for different reasons. Unlimited population growth isn't sustainable nor necessarily desirable.

>Immigration is a tiny threat to the workforce compared to automation

I don't think you're understanding my point. Why bring in massive quantities of people who are only qualified to work in jobs that will be replaced by machines within the next few decades when we're already going to have to deal with the issue of how to handle the people who are already living here who will lose their jobs as well?
>>
>>93657646
So, will Mr. Garrison be absent in season 21?
>>
>>93673557
It's surprisingly adult and peaceful. Not to many people are using buzzwords succumbing to pointless shitflinging and "muh SJW" or "muh /pol/' and everyone is trying to discuss a point.
>>
>>93673596
Just hand everything over to Asia then.

Economic isolationism would be the death of our economy.

Political isolationism would simply create a vacuum for China, which would have no moral qualms about dominating every other nation on the planet until they eventually subjugated our nation as well.
>>
>>93673574
I get your point, just I don't think you understand how tiny a point it is. Immigration numbers are just barely going to keep our population levels stable in the next 40 years.

Your point assumes that we continue to maintain capitalistic dogma that the owners of the robots owe society nothing, and that all the displaced workers become a burden.

Another route would be to tax them, and then provide universal basic income or something. Lower income spending is better for the economy (higher velocity of money) than equivalent spending on the wealthy.
>>
File: IMG_9940.jpg (142KB, 694x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9940.jpg
142KB, 694x932px
>>93673639
Nice to see everyone is getting along when pic related was a discussion on /co/, not another board, a few hours ago.
>>
>>93673689
That's all any country ever is.

China is not enough of a fool to try anything directly. They like working economically. Buying up things in the Sudan. Proposing (and assisting with building) with alternatives to the Panama canal.

What made the US a world leader what our economic clout moreso than our military might. Both help, but people will willingly go along with a lot if they see money in it.
>>
>>93671632

This. It's the biggest political upset of our time and for good reason. It's funny to see liberals and democrats go through the stages of depression just like they did during the bush era but holy hell this is something new. All I remember from those years were people spouting "bush is a retard" all over the media so I'm imaging it will be ten times worse for the next few years. I can't imagine what it will or would be like if he made it a second time. Maybe people will stop eating up the bullshit they see on tv.
>>
So are they gonna stick with Cartman's pseudo development, or are they gonna give him a character reset?
>>
>>93673776
Oh, I forgot. Brown people can only reproduce in America. We have special growing conditions.

It's not like exposing races to our hedonistic, individualistic pursuit of American exceptionalism hasn't converted them to our lifestyle in the past. Not like we have history with that.

What we should do instead is just wait for them to continue to grow in number at our gates, while our population ages and adopts isolationist policies that piss off the rest of the world. I'm sure they'll leave us Minnesota or something when they economically and militarily ram us up the ass in a few generations.
>>
>>93673796
I'm sure the last minute (nothing) reveal of Comey had nothing to do with a Trump upswing in the last stretch that gave him the narrowest of victories

I'm also sure that the fact that McConnell threatened to torpedo everything if they came out with any statements about investigations into Trump's campaign had nothing to do with keeping him afloat either.
>>
>>93673800
Can they give him a full reset?

I liked when he lost occasionally.
>>
>>93661896
liberals took both losses extremely well
they were calm, mature and made reforms to- HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>>
>>93674435
>the tea (party) kettle calling the pot black
>>
File: 1189107.jpg (137KB, 1400x788px) Image search: [Google]
1189107.jpg
137KB, 1400x788px
>>93672275
Or didn't bother to vote at all

>>93672735
Honest question tho. Do you really think Bernie had better chance than shillary against this literal god of memes? I don't really like this kind of revisionism but as non American I'm not really sure what he offers beyond slight hints of socialism, or maybe communalism on that regards .
>>
File: perfect relationship.jpg (36KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
perfect relationship.jpg
36KB, 960x960px
>>93662653
>anti-globalist
then why support capitalism
>white nationalist
a spook spookalist, gotcha
>anti-politically correct to the point of actively offending in what would otherwise be normal discourse
incapable of holding normal conversations
>marked by personalities like Spencer and milo
im sorry to hear this

Where is the alt-alt right where you go so conservative and patriotic and you want another 1776 to finish the job of the original American spirit and topple the state and its cuckerly stooges?

I like that one

Let's do that one
>>
>>93659213
Alex Jones is genuinely whacked, but I haven't seen anything that shows him being racist.
>>
>>93674847
Bernie had the huge advantage that he wasn't Hillary.

He and Trump both desired a change to the way the government governs, while Hillary didn't really provide much in terms of that. She mostly took some of Bernie's policies, watered down, because that was what she thought people wanted.

Hillary lost because she was an unlikable candidate who was the winner after the DNC screwed over the likable candidate. There are factors that screwed everything over for democrats, but nothing as big as her and the DNC basically dragging her into the winner's circle and kicking Bernie to the curb.

If Bernie had won, I have little doubt he would be the president if he was against Trump. He had momentum that rivaled Trump, policies that would have made for good debates, and would have been an overall interesting matchup of a billionaire tycoon vs a socialist. It would've been more entertaining too.
>>
>>93657803
To be fair he didn't get the most votes
>>
I'm mad that they didn't have TWO scripts ready. I'd have loved to have seen a wacky alter
rate version where every goes to super shit with Garrison/Trump winning and the moral being that we have to keep our humour, even in the face of your biggest nightmares.1-
>>
>>93659989
Went to the chicago rally as a skeptic and for keks. When I saw who was throwing the first punches, how the narrative was spun by the media, and further news on Trump, I knew who I had to vote for. Too bad my vote didn't count but everyone must've gotten the same message.
>>
>>93675347
Kek you Americans should have just assassinated Shillary then. I would have enjoyed as everything burns down to the piss hole I'm living in right now.
>>
>>93674847

Bernie stood a much better shot at keeping the "Blue Wall" than Hillary did.
>>
>>93675420
And the total number of votes accounted for like half of eligible voters. For all the scandals and crooked Hillary or Trump being labeled literal Hitler, it sure didn't inspire many people.

One of the many mistakes of Hillary's campaign was trying to win the contest that wasn't going to win the office. It's like showing up at the wrong testing center on final exam day
>>
>>93675579
I voted for Trump but Id have easily taken Bernie over him. Was it so wrong of me to want somebody non-establishment? At the very least this will help people realize how silly having a President is to begin with.
>>
>>93675347
>I have little doubt he would be the president if he was against Trump
No one's going to say Trumps a good debater (with banter maybe, but not debate) but Bernie chokes when he's confronted with tough (but reasonable) questions by average joe small business owners.
>>
>>93675720
at this point I honestly can't think of any legitimate reason to hold onto the electoral college
>>
>>93675733
>Was it so wrong of me to want somebody non-establishment?

Then you should have voted third party brah. Did you really think Trump wouldn't suck establishment Republican cock?
>>
>>93675797
You can google it and find many arguments for keeping it, though. A more decentralized system is harder to rig on a large scale. People like to pull out the
>but why should a vote in some hick state matter more than mine
by missing the entire point. The only place any citizen's vote matters is within their own home state, since the competition of the presidential election is voting to decide where your own state's (and no one else's state) electoral votes go
>>
>>93675766
Trump's not tough or reasonable though, he's just absurd. His whole campaign would have been deflated if any of his opponents would have even once just mocked him for being a bloated mango of a man.
>>
>>93675733
Couldn't you just choose not to vote for anyone?

>>93675766
But she didn't really provide good answer when he asked her what she does when employ gets breast cancer.
>>
>>93675918
>His whole campaign would have been deflated if any of his opponents would have even once just mocked him for being a bloated mango of a man.
Do you have any idea of how ridiculous you sound right now?

Hitler, racist, and bigot is so much more effective than "oh he looks pretty orange am I right guys" and Hillary's campaign did one thing half-right by pulling out all the stops when it comes to using that
>>
>>93661833
>The answer was not to pat the coal miners on the back or take their Medicare away, it was to give them a different job.
Easier said than done, my friend. At least Trump gave them that. Hillary wouldn't have even thrown them a dime.
>>
>>93675865
>>93675946
Confirmation bias. I wanted somebody anti establishment to win, Trump looked to have decent odds. I was willing to buy into him being more open to innovation than he is. Not great logic but it's what I was working with at the time. Just wanted somebody to get in office who shouldn't necessarily have been there.

WOOPS
>>
>>93675905
how is a state reporting its vote totals instead of electoral votes more prone to fraud

also why can't electoral votes be fractionally proportionate instead of rounded numbers, so a state's electoral power is directly proportional to the votes cast
>>
>>93675966
Well, no. Because all those things play into the narrative that Trump partially used to win. The whole us vs the sjws, they always call people they dont like nazis, i speak my mind and im a tough tough man and so are my voters, etc

The Hitler shit probably helped him win.

No what I mean is during one of his more ridiculous stabs, and he always does wild fucking lunges the big goof, but when he does just point out the absurdity. People in glass houses, etc. He's so ugly but he comments on peoples' appearances all the time for instance.

Briefly go to that level and shatter the image of the strong man yourself and you'd have totally stolen a sizable chunk of the shitposting bloc while risking so few of your own voters because he's such an easy and eager target.
>>
>>93675995
I forgive you my friend. Global warming won't spare any of us in the end so can't tell what is worse at this point.
>>
>>93663488
BLM doesn't give a rat's ass over race relations, and frankly never has. It's just a tool for young politicians to take the spotlight, and a excuse to riot and loot for ghetto rats and bored college students. The demands are nonsensical and overly generic, or roughly translate to: "GIBS ME DAT WELFARE,' alternatively 'PAY FOR MAH DEGREE'. Interestingly enough, remnants of the Black Panthers have had a little revival and I suspect the KKK might reactivate behind closed doors (or already has).
>>
>>93675994
Hillary is a slimeball so it's dubious whether she'd follow through, but one of her main election promises was retraining and relocation for disaffected coal miners.

Problem it's way easier to tell people they don't need to change and the whole world is wrong than admit your life's work is basically obsolete
>>
>>93676131
Even though the 'trump is orange' jokes were flying around for like an entire year?

There's really nothing more damning than being called racist in the mainstream, the sjw thing even if it blew up in recent years, was a relatively much smaller issue. In retrospect Hillary and every part of the media that was under her thumb look like total buffoons in how they handled opposing Trump, but most of them are legitimately smarter than average. Even if Hillary may be senile or has been going senile.

It was pretty obvious they were throwing everything out there, saying 'hurr durr orange' just doesn't cut it, especially after a whole years' worth of Trump and Clinton scandals.
>>
>>93676209
Oh bullshit. Shillary would never have gone through and the miners all knew it. She lost the rust belt for a reason.

>Problem it's way easier to tell people they don't need to change and the whole world is wrong than admit your life's work is basically obsolete
A Joe doesn't pick up a well paying job right off the bat anymore. Especially if he has dependents, ever try supporting a family with a crap tier Subway job? The REAL problem is giving these people a valid means of employment so they keep off the streets, but more people would rather sneer from cramped office cubicles or even from welfare funded condominiums.
>>
>>93676245
You're fixating on what I meant to be more like a throwaway, placeholder sort of line. Team Hillary did everything they could within Hillary's image and limitations. She was the biggest deadweight in that faction though, fucking fossil politician. Trump was allowed to be a strong man because of her ridiculous policy of trying to go high when he went low. Instead she should have slaughtered him from every angle and watched him fold and sweat.

This was a close election, if you don't think a decisive low blow wouldn't have helped swung things I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>93676339
It's pretty obvious we need basic income ASAP let's be realistic
>>
>>93676045
>how is a state reporting its vote totals instead of electoral votes more prone to fraud
It depends on if local governments are still the ones taking the votes or if every vote within a state is counted by one single team.

>also why can't electoral votes be fractionally proportionate instead of rounded numbers
With over 500 electoral votes this seems like a petty issue compared to minimums
>>
>>93676349
>a decisive low blow
Then what was the access hollywood tape? That's about as hard hitting as it gets, plenty of past politicians have been canned for less than just any one of Clinton's or Trump's scandals
>>
>>93676339
>Especially if he has dependents, ever try supporting a family with a crap tier Subway job?

Welcome to the lower class motherfucker. Wanna petition for higher wages with the rest of us? Or do you only like your government handouts filtered through corporate subsidies with dubious promises of efficacy?
>>
>>93676370
Keep dreaming. Automation and AI development is fast, but any real possibility of that, since the political process always lags behind, is like half a century away at least. And that's on an if.
>>
>>93676485
I remember reading about AI experts holding a conference and BLI had gotten brought up. They weren't very optimistic.
>>
>>93676401
It just played into Trumps image of being a MANLY MAN MAN and sjws not being able to handle how tough and cool he is. It fit the narrative. Fucking thing barely slowed him down before it was absorbed into the mythos. Just more proof the Dems were as incompetent as they are corrupt.

What will be interesting is whether next election they realize the new political landscape or keep trying dinosaur tactics with the occasional shout out to buzzfeed.
>>
>>93676382
these really seem like petty protests to a serious problem that disenfranchised millions of people
>>
>>93676485
Oh dude, if we remain stuck in this antiquated variant of democracy for much longer we are fucked no matter what. When I say "need" I say it in the way a doctor will tell Mr. Wymuffin he NEEDS to cut back on the red meat and hit the treadmill. Just because Mr. Wymuffin's decision making process lags behind his physical needs doesn't mean those needs aren't there.
>>
>>93676523
>Fucking thing barely slowed him down
Are you for real? Where is this parallel universe you came from?

The access hollywood tape could've been the thing that killed his campaign dead in the water. If anything hit Trump's campaign hard it was that. For it to have surfaced when it did was almost impeccable timing.
>>
>>93676528
>californians
>people
And since it's the only state in the country that has a chance of being half underwater in moments, they may go extinct anyway
>>
>>93676600
I was around loads of Trump supporters at the time dude, nobody was sweating this thing. Can you show me some kind of objective sort of proof that it caused any harm? Because from my perspective you have to understand, it played out like I said. Minimal outrage followed by business as usual.
>>
>>93676554
Why is it the government's fault though? With how much wealth and brainpower exists in silicon valley, why wouldn't AI and automation move forward?

The only kind of government that could adequately be fast enough is an absolute dictatorship where the dictator is actually perfect, as in God himself. So it's not like it's just the U.S. that's possibly going to get fucked in the ass in terms of social stability by AI and automation
>>
>>93676717
>The only kind of government that could adequately be fast enough is an absolute dictatorship where the dictator is actually perfect, as in God himself
The absolutely perfect dictator is the dictator who gets off the throne and leaves people to their damn business.

NO TAXATION NO REPRESENTATION
>>
>>93676663
I do have a larger sample size than a small group of friends.

Look up past/current commentator channels that supported Trump before and after access hollywood where you can feel the enthusiasm escaping their bodies as fast as possible.

If Hillary wasn't so much of a scandal magnet herself she might've had a chance at legitimately winning at that point in time.
>>
>>93676370
Basic income isn't going to keep those suicide rates from climbing if a ton of people are left with nothing to do. They'll just go get high or something, like what's happening in flyover country. Would probably need to attach requirements, like volunteering a decent amount of hours every week. But that also seems pretty dubious as a solution
Thread posts: 532
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.