[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Its really going to suck when Superman gives Lex either a lobotomy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1498637266993.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1498637266993.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
Its really going to suck when Superman gives Lex either a lobotomy or brainwash him into being a villain.
>>
>Kon isn't there to be best friend with Kenan
whats the point
>>
Douchebag Kind-Of-Hero-Kind-Of-Asshole Lex Luthor is the best Luthor. He's trying. Sorta.
>>
>>93655051

I haven't been following the Superman books super-closely in the past few months. Can someone explain how they chose to handle these two things:

I know that Superwoman and New Super-Man got their powers when the original New 52 Superman died, and Lex took up his name and mantle to honour him.

I heard that continuity has been rejiggered so that pre-Flashpoint Superman's continuity was merged with that character, so everyone remembers him always having been there as a part of that world.

So what then becomes of these three characters' stories which hinge upon his death? Do they remember him dying and coming back? Or were they given some new set of motivations?
>>
>>93655229

The answer is... uh... buy Super Sons!
>>
>>93655229
A bunch of weird shit happened and both continuities are still valid
I can't remember it all
There were like 2 supermen and a clark kent and some shit
Idr
>>
>>93655229
Blue penis, ain't gotta explain shit.
>>
>>93654934
>Superwoman isn't Linda
That would be a good way to return her, insted of doing shit with Lana.
>>
>>93655473
I've been thinking that they could eventually reintroduce Linda as Flamebird, keeping the angel of fire wings.

It's not like Bette's using that identity
>>
>>93654944
Good, Kon deserves better than that cunt.
>>
>>93656073
Kon was a bigger asshole than Kenan when he started
>>
>>93654934
The only ones who can save Superman from people dressed like him are people who are dressed like him!
>>
>>93655229
I honestly don't know and I've been following all of them.

I want to know if Lois as Superwoman ever happened now.
>>
>>93656291
It's like pottery, it rimes.
>>
>>93655229
TIME PARADOX
>>
>>93655229
Lana as Superwoman will be explained in later issues.

New Super-man never got his power from the dying N52 Superman, even in the old continuity not. The Chinese somehow managed to siphon of the energy of the solar-flare. They made one Superman, that was freed by Superbro before his death, and later another one: Kenan.

Lex got the S-Shield on apocalypse, and probably still took on the hero mantle to impress his sister without the death of Superman.
>>
>>93655229
Superwoman likely will be explained when she recovers her powers in her own series, if anyone is following that (maybe the issue has already come out? I'm not reading it anymore).

Kenan is confirmed to have still gotten his powers from some kind of energy discharge from Superman, but apparently it didn't result in his death now.

Lex technically got the Super-armor before Superman's death, but, yeah, his character development now is kind of odd.
>>
>>93656999
Lana was still Superwoman and still fought Ultrawoman and her powers were still killing her
But Clark saved her and removed the powers from her.

During the fight with Ultrawoman she wore an Insect Queen power armor that was designed to work with her energy powers and enhance them
When Lana tried the armor on again after she'd lost her powers the armor reactivated and simulated the same powers she previously had
>>
>>93654934
>Its really going to suck when Superman gives Lex either a lobotomy or brainwash him into being a villain.
That's your prediction for how he'll go back to being bad? OP what the fuck is wrong with you? Lex will go back to being bad because that's what Lex does.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.