[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you get when you combine Power Rangers, Voltron, Tra

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1834446.png (1MB, 800x583px) Image search: [Google]
1834446.png
1MB, 800x583px
What do you get when you combine Power Rangers, Voltron, Transformers, Animal Crossing, Sonic the Hedgehog, Miraculous Ladybug, some bad voice acting, and maybe the Octonauts? You get a show called Mini Force! The only question, is the world ready for such a show?

https://youtu.be/bZYPkiVbvzg
>>
>>93650118
I stopped watching when she set the plates down on the table twice - once empty, once with a pancake on top. That type of horrible mistake in direction I cannot sanction through my viewership. You've lost an audience member with your carelessness, Mini Force production team. Let this failure weigh on your conscience and spur you to do better in the future.
>>
>>93650212
Fpbp
>>
I hate the art direction in this. Who thought these supper cuddly roundy boundy creatures should transform into hard edged armored humans? Couldn't they at least look like they belong in the same world? Not even the worst animus have this hard of a visual disconnect between elements.
>>
>>93650377
But how would you know they were cool if they didn't transform into robots who summon cars that transform into robots?
>>
>>93650377
that wouldn't sell all the toys
>>
File: Miniforce_Poster_(Korea).jpg (25KB, 250x351px) Image search: [Google]
Miniforce_Poster_(Korea).jpg
25KB, 250x351px
Oh and the villain is basically Syndrome...
>>
>>93650550
Were they pre-existing toys that got all bundled together for one show? Because, even then, stuff like littlest petshop being combined with the blythe doll line still took a bit of time to make sure the various characters looked like they belonged to the same world for the show.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (177KB, 1922x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
177KB, 1922x1080px
Sammy is so cool. So edgy and intense!
>>
>>93650596
It's made in Singapore or something. Why make 4 different shows when you can make 1 clusterfuck?
>>
File: peck.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
peck.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
>>93650869
that's just deputy peck
>>
>>93650955
https://youtu.be/2gmhjJeSzfE?t=3m
>>
>>93650212
There are two tables.
A table, and a mini table on top of the normal table.
I not sure if you have prepared food for a group of people, but you first get the plates, put them next each other, put the food on them and then you put the plates on the right place on the table.
>>
>>93650118
I un-ironically love it
>>
File: 57209742.jpg (454KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
57209742.jpg
454KB, 1280x720px
>>93650118
Who´s that semen demon with delicious chest, that appears at 3:01?
>>
>>93650118
I want to fuck the pink one
>>
>>93652539
You mean the girl, not the cat, right?
>>
>>93652539
same
>>
>>93652525
I started at 3:01 because of this post and holy fuck, all those voices are super fucking grating,.
>>
>>93652619
>,.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>93650118
Those suits look kinda familiar
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.