[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I alone in the thought that Dr. Doom would have made a much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Am I alone in the thought that Dr. Doom would have made a much better iron man villain than a F4 villain?
>>
>>93642708

Fuck you, Bendis, nobody cares about your shitty opinions.
>>
iron man already has 10 different villains that are just dudes in some sort of robot suit
>>
>>93642708
Fuck you Bendis
>>
>>93642708
No. they've tried it a hundred times
>>
Dr Doom is a much better villain for ANY heroes period.
Hell he even deserved his own ongoing, but, well, you know, Fox.
>>
File: 1350535155630.jpg (186KB, 550x850px) Image search: [Google]
1350535155630.jpg
186KB, 550x850px
>>93642708
Limiting Doom's scope is a bad idea. He's best used as robustly an antagonist or force of change as possible.
I will concede though that the threads tying him to the FF have started to wane, outside of the association with Valeria there's seldom enough done dynamically with him and the others to make it feel substantial.
>>
>>93642938
>Hell he even deserved his own ongoing, but, well, you know, Fox.
He has one atm senpai
>>
>>93642708
Doom is a Richards and Marvel U villain.
>>
>>93642708
Thank God, somebody else who agrees. Doom and Stak are perfect mirrors of one another. Stark grew up in wealth with negletful parents and was an emotional child that turned into a playboy alpha with emotional problems. Doom grew up around a loving community but in poverty, and grew up to be a bitter man with no time for "fun". Both have a view for the world and don't trust anyone but themselves.

Before "Bendis", the Doom/Tony relationship goes way back, but /co/ doesn't read comics, so...
>>
>>93642708

No, among heroes only the F4 is to scale to Doom when it comes to being well... fantastic and bigger than life. Being anyone else's rival diminishes him as a villain.
>>
Doctor Doom once fell in love with a woman because if he didn't he couldn't make mystical leather armor out of her skin.

Doctor Doom once fought his way out of hell with naught but the strength of his will and his arms.

Doctor Doom produces clones of superheroes for shits and giggles.

He is a mad wizard scientist and the only people capable of fighting him are the kind of people versed in both absolute absurdity and high concept sci-fi rigamarole.

Reed Richards setting aside he core belief in the absolute power of science and reason so he can build a machine that channels magic to fight Doctor Doom's newly bolstered magical skills is not a moment anyone will ever take away from me.

Doom kills Ben Grimm and the rest of the team uses his failed afterlife traversal machine to not only save him from untimely death but LITERALLY knock on God's door!

THAT is called motherfucking synergy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.