[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /co/, for a good while I've been trying to write a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Hello /co/, for a good while I've been trying to write a romance event involving Batman and Wonder Woman, however do to my limited knowledge (The animated series, JL/unlimited) I have a hard time coming up with a decent way for them to go on a serious date/dinner, any of you that might help with an ide or two?
>>
So Diana and Arthur are set up to get married, since she's like Queen of the aisle of lesbians, and he's lord of the fishes. The marriage though is a mess, and merely a political move to unite The-mascara and bat-lantis into one United Nation.

Bruce is invited to the wedding and he decides to follow a lead that says the wedding will end in tragedy, also he's worried about his side piece hooking up with someone else. Selina figures it that there's SOMETHING between Bruce and Diana, decides to go tell her to back the fuck off, when cheetina, panthera, princess tiger-leopard whatever her name is, gets under the impression that Catwoman wants to KILL Diana and she ain't having THAT, and A LITERAL cat fight ensues. Bruce and Diana end up going in a blanket date where she talks him into giving her away at the ceremony (since Zues ain't showing up for the wedding) and that she thinks Art will make a fine husband.
>>
>>93636947
Don't do it, it's a shit pairing
>>
I'm in case out really obvious from the various typos...

>Posted from my Google Pixel XL phone.
>>
>>93638370
It's not only the best pairing, it's the only possible one. Why would Diana settle for anything less than the best man in the world? A man so amazing he, as a mere human, can keep pace with gods.
>>
>>93636947
I don't think either of them would want or like the standard dinner date. You should think of something more in line with their personalities.
>>
You can't come up with a good scenario because it's a pairing that makes no sense
>>
OP here, as stated my only real source on this subject is the Animated series, as I never readn or will read thru the necessary comics to make the story seem fit from all angles, as for the date in itself it could be pretty much anything but again its based on the materials I have at hand.
>>
You could steal from the comic. Bruce recently bid on (but lost) a date with Wonder Woman for a charity auction. Maybe in your version he ends up winning instead.

Maybe they get set up to go on a blind date together, by characters you're familiar with. Alred and Shayera, maybe.

Or bend the rules of what qualifies as a date a bit. They both attend a formal dinner and end up spending much of the evening gravitating towards one another.

Or go completely off the wall. It's all just premise anyway.
>>
>>93636947
The reason why you can't come up with ideas is because the relationship simply does not work beyond mere flirtations in costume. They will never go out on an average date and get married and have a family because Batman is Bruce Wayne and Diana is Diana. They just don't mesh together.
>>
>>93640114

That's why he has to be flexible and change his approach to what a date/dinner would constitute.
>>
>>93640055
Working around the ''formal dinner'' might actually pull of the part, as it would also give a good reason for WW to prefer Bruces company (she knows and most likely have a bit of a thing for him) Along with what might come after.
>>
For real though, my idea above seems to have more wings than a romantic type date. Especially if the wedding was in metropolis or Gotham or capital (wasn't that place nuked to shit though?). Because Atlantis/Thamascera weddings aren't really well documented, so it's more likely that they'd do so for the rest of the world, be showy about it, and go with modern (Christian)marital customs, like William x Kate. Batman would be a natural choice to act in the father role because Diana respects him, maybe above all other human men. And /pol/itically speaking, the two Nations would be a good match for support and security.
>>
>>93638489
>It's not only the best pairing, it's the only possible one. Why would Diana settle for anything less than the best man in the world? A man so amazing he, as a mere human, can keep pace with gods.

And that is why its shit. It just turns WW into another one of Bat's groupies. But I always figured WonderBat shippers were just massive Batfags who want their idol to have the greatest female of all.
>>
>>93640421
>WonderBat shippers were just massive Batfags
They are. The only reason it even happened in JLU was because the writers were massive Batfags and Timm self-inserted as him
>>
File: The Brave And The Bold #158.jpg (135KB, 450x659px) Image search: [Google]
The Brave And The Bold #158.jpg
135KB, 450x659px
>>93640114
But anon you just explained why it works, they are both literal Patricians who take there work too seriously they would meet at a lot of charity stuff and what not I seriously don't understand how people don't get this. I am not saying you have to like Wonderbat but this "don't mesh" idea is just being ignorant.

You are right they are not going to get married; Diana is an ageless ambassador she ain't gonna raise no kids on no damn farm and who best to understand this than the only other patrician who does the same thing. Bruce and Diana would just do their job and fuck each other, spare and meditate and what not they are literally perfect for each other.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.