[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Superman survive in the Tournament of Power. There will be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 234
Thread images: 47

File: top.png (242KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
top.png
242KB, 1024x576px
Can Superman survive in the Tournament of Power. There will be no sun. They will feel the gravity of the world they are born on. And flying isn't allowed.
>>
>>93635629
I'd say superman is pretty balanced in this scenario since the only thing any of his opponents have to do is push him off the arena
>>
>>93635629
Since Goku has to be the strongest ever cos of shithead fanboys then no. He'll get pretty far but ultimately get beaten
>>
>>93635629
Can you VS-fags please just die already? You don't actually care about these characters, all you care about is looking up little factoids on wikis and pitting them against each other in imaginary cage matches. Fuck off back to Screwattack and kill yourselves.
>>
>>93635889
You have to throw people out to win now.
>>
>>93635629
>There will be no sun
You are fucking stupid
>>
>>93635957
there is literaly just a huge spot light...
>>
>>93635629
>No sun
Hes fucked. Even with the sun, he'd be fucked.
>>
>>93635984
Superman doesn't need the sun you fucking weeb
>>
>>93636011
No sun means limited heat vision you fucking casual.

The no-flying fucks him a lot, since most of his experience involves flying to some degree.
>>
>>93636107
>this is what weebs actually believe
Please, kill yourself
>>
>>93635629
Superman can probably do fine against most fodder characters, gets clapped low diff by pretty much all the stronk characters, gets stomped by Gods of Destruction, Goku and Freeza.
Giving him access to his normal powers doesn't really change any of that.
>>
Since when Superman doesn't need a yellow sun to have powers? Just curious, I always assumed that was still true.
>>
>>93636277
His body stores the sun's energy.
>>
>>93636277
He keeps his powers without the sun, that guy is a fanboy tho, superman loses his energy from heat vision the fastest, but superstrenght and speed?, that is barely used. Superman usually uses heat vision as his last resource for a good reason.

He does get recharged from the stars reflection of moon or. Other planets but it takes way more time. Hell he can even recharge from far away stars but is slow as fuck and can't replace the energy he loses if he is using heat vision.
>>
>>93636325
That means he can lose the energy right? I think that's what OP meant.
>>
File: IMG_3353.png (488KB, 747x388px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3353.png
488KB, 747x388px
>>93635629
What would DC's Tournament of Power team look like?

Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash would obviously be on it.
>>
Superman can still use his powers without the Sun, especially if it's only 48 minutes. His flying would be removed but he can still leap pretty high.
>>
>>93636444
But wouldn't 48 minute of pure fighting against lots of people just as powerful as you tire you out?
>>
>>93636414
Flash can solo the Tournament
>>
The Tournament of Power last 48 minutes.

The Rules are
- No weapons or extra equipment
- No non-limb assisted flight
- No Killing
- Opponents are only 'out' if they've been pushed out of the arena entirely, unconscious fighters on the arena floor still count as 'in'
- By the end of the tournament whichever team has the most members still in the arena by the end wins.

With his speed, strength, and durability, Clark would make out pretty well so long as he's conservative. I don't recall any specific calculations associated with Solar Energy Burn-off with Superman, but one could probably guess 20-30 years under Earth's Sun mean he's probably got more than an hour's worth of Full Power stored up.

Since he's not expending energy in flight and probably keeping his other EM Projection abilities (Microscopic, Telescopic, Heat Vision) in check... He could probably go the distance.

But then comes the matter of martial art technique... Which is something that, depending on a writer, can be subjective... Supes might end up being at a disadvantage from outright skilled fighters.
>>
>>93636414
Mandatory Batman

Then you just know the writers would have it look like it ended with DC universe's loss, with Superman looking defeated that he couldn't knock Jiren off or something... only for Batman to step forward and reveal how he had done something at the beginning of the tournament that made them win.
>>
>>93636455
>just as powerful as you
Only universe 7 and 11 have Superman level people. Everyone else is weak
>>
Isn't the rule that you can't use Ki to fly? If you can fly without it then you're allowed so Superman should still be able to fly if he wants.
And Superman doesn't automatically lose all of his strength just because he's not near a sun.It would take god know how long before that happens, certainly not 48 minutes since he'd lose all of his powers anytime he goes into a room with no windows
>>
File: WONK #3 18.jpg (708KB, 1280x1960px) Image search: [Google]
WONK #3 18.jpg
708KB, 1280x1960px
>>93636463
As an addendum to my "Subjective" mention of Clark's fighting skills.

Some writers consider the fact he was a member of the Legion of Superheroes alongside Karate Kid, and living in a world with Batman.

But with retcons and other nonsense, stuff like this can get lost in the mix.
>>
File: WONK #3 19.jpg (747KB, 1280x1979px) Image search: [Google]
WONK #3 19.jpg
747KB, 1280x1979px
>>93636490
>>
>>93636484
Not just ki. Anything not involve wings would not let you fly.
>>
>>93636463
>then comes the matter of martial art technique
>Supes might end up being at a disadvantage from outright skilled fighters.
DB characters don't know martial arts.
>>
File: WONK #3 20.jpg (751KB, 1280x2026px) Image search: [Google]
WONK #3 20.jpg
751KB, 1280x2026px
>>93636502
>>
File: WONK #3 21.jpg (724KB, 1280x1952px) Image search: [Google]
WONK #3 21.jpg
724KB, 1280x1952px
>>93636522
>>
>>93636490
>>93636463
I like to imagine that Batman probably gave Clark a mandatory training program in hand to hand combat so he wouldn't just be using brute strength. He could probably fight well but he'd probably still be in the bottom tier in the martial arts department at the tournament.
Besides Clark is a pretty smart guy, he wouldn't get bowled over either even not counting his powers
>>
>>93636537
>He could probably fight well but he'd probably still be in the bottom tier in the martial arts department at the tournament.
Wrong
>>
>>93636483
Everyone have Superman level people.
>>
File: JLA Classified 015 page 02.jpg (405KB, 1280x1949px) Image search: [Google]
JLA Classified 015 page 02.jpg
405KB, 1280x1949px
>>93636537
>>
File: JLA Classified 015 page 03.jpg (449KB, 1280x1956px) Image search: [Google]
JLA Classified 015 page 03.jpg
449KB, 1280x1956px
>>93636569
>>
File: JLA Classified 015 page 04.jpg (517KB, 1280x1949px) Image search: [Google]
JLA Classified 015 page 04.jpg
517KB, 1280x1949px
>>93636580
>>
>>93636549
Basil was fucking cleaning shop at the start of the tournament, and he was shown (even with the powerboost) to be unable to take out Buu. Weakest form of Buu too (as he lost the majority of his power when he split).

At best he's slightly below old SSJ3 tier. At worst he's lower than regular old SSJ. Either way he's out of his league. Androids could probably stomp him.

That, or power-levels no longer matter in Super, and Superman has always transcended power-levels.
>>
File: JLA Classified 015 page 05.jpg (476KB, 1280x1995px) Image search: [Google]
JLA Classified 015 page 05.jpg
476KB, 1280x1995px
>>93636597
>>
>>93636607
>cleaning shop
>only able to get one butterfly
>able to fight evenly against the sumo jobber from universe 10
Okay anon.
>>
>>93636612
That's basically a slow Midnightering by the scientific method.

Kent's a pretty scary motherfucker when he has to be.
>>
>>93636514
Pretty much everyone except Vegeta, Frieza, Androids and Gods of Destruction (Every non-Cell Z Villian, essentially)has a Martial Arts background, and all of those are world class and used to fighting with rules similar to this
>>
Superman can win with pure brute strength, remember all dragon ball characters are glass cannons, all of them have the same set of powers plus their own gimmicks so they are all pretty much at disadvantage against super sheer invulnerability and raw strength.
>>
>>93636463

Clark spent years underground in Magma during Camelot falls that his cells eventually learned to leech off geothermal energy. Id say it would take days or weeks to drain him of his Solar reserves unless he uses Super Flare.
>>
>>93636464
Only to get btfo once it's revealed he can't use items.
>>
>>93636414
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash
Metamorpho
Shazam
Green Lantern
DR.Ligth
Manhunter
Phantom Stranger
>>
File: Tournament of Power Team.png (826KB, 3342x874px) Image search: [Google]
Tournament of Power Team.png
826KB, 3342x874px
Please excuse the crudity of this image, I didn't have time to make it to scale or paint it.

I feel like most of the choices are primarily team synergy, strongest representatives, master fighters and strategist and unique gifts that can increase the modulation of tactics and engagements.

Black Canary for crowd control strikes, Zatanna over other sorcerer choices who're dependent on the use of tools (Helmet of Fate, Constantine's Charms, etc).

Hawkgirl is dependent on if the wings are strap-on or, in the case of the show, part of their anatomy and mostly there because someone with natural flight is a good advantage to have on top of being a decent fighter even weaponless.

Manhunter's psychically helping the team communicate with all the rest of his repertoire.

And Lobo? I feel every team needs an unkillable, determined wildcard in a game of survival that decides the fate of the universe. Lobo would ask for an enormous pay out (A Super Dragon Ball wish is definitely something he'd aim for) and he can't keep doing his job if there's no universe to do it in.

You can make your own of course, or just judge this one, either way's fine.
>>
>>93636906
Green Lantern Ring counts as a tool
>>
>>93636810
No I don't remember all of them are glass cannons. Most of them can handle planet level strikes. And the ones that don't will die and make Superman lose.
>>
>>93636926
>Batman
>in a tournament where he can't use his utility belt or any weapons
>>
>>93636926
I forget, is Lobo one of the guys we class as 'toon powers' (i.e. will win if it's funny enough)?
If so, it might be slightly unfair to put him in anything
>>
File: 1442981253121.png (2MB, 908x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1442981253121.png
2MB, 908x1240px
>>93637006
You know somebody else who completely understands the exact capabilities of his teammates and commands respect in strategic choices and moves while remaining capable of on the fly thinking on par with superhumans?

Because it's more than just the belt we need, my dude.

(I did say my choices were primarily team synergy related, didn't I?)
>>
>>93636970

Not really, even by the end of Z Majin boo got destroyed by his own planet busting blasts. Cell, the one that actually took bullets point black instead of catching them got half of his body disintegrated by a Kame Hame Ha that could blow up the earth, even Beerus clained to have felt an itch when that bullet striked him. And those are the porcelain guns, the worst glass cannons are the saiyans as a whole of course Broly not being able to survive lava with his nude skin for example.
>>
>>93637085
Oh so you're a troll. Okay.
>>
>>93636938
The androids shouldn't be allowed to compete either, IMO. they are also part machine which counts as a weapon.
>>
>>93637141
There's a team of fucking robots from one universe, at least 3-5 cyborgs, so there's gotta be some weird flexibility here or there.

But the Bat-Belt is an outright exterior tool-kit, it's out.
>>
>>93637098

Why am I a troll if I am telling shit that actually happened? If you can cause way ore damage than you can receive you are a glass cannon.

I guess "cartoons cant be waifus" people aren't trolls because you agree with them?
>>
>>93637172
17# and 18# aren't actually cyborgs. they're genetically altered super soldiers. the only mechanical parts they had were the self destruct bombs and shenron removed those.
japanese just uses the word jinzoningen to refer to any kind of unnatural human
>>
I'm trying to put together a Marvel team for this and realizing just how many of the best characters depend on some form of equipment for the breadth of their capabilities.

Cap, no shield.
Thor, no Mjolnir
Spidey, no web shooters
Tony's right out.

Then you look to The Inhumans, the various X teams, The Fantastic Four, and there's an embarrassment of riches but lesser accomplished figures.

So a total preliminary 10-man sortie off the cuff

01) Mr. Fantastic
02) Invisible Woman
03) The Thing
04) The Human Torch
05) Namor
06) Hercules
07) Archangel (The state of his wings seem to keep changing and I've lost track)
08) Wolverine
09) Iron Fist
10) Venom (there's enough time's he's a good guy)

Like I said, just first though choices that I feel can absolutely be improved.
>>
>>93637141
17 and 18 are essentially inseparable from the mechanical upgrades, so they don't really count. Plus, there's actually fucking robots and shit.
>>93637085
Everyone stronger than 1st form Freiza is a planet buster, which means everyone other than Yamcha by the time Android 19 shows up, but there's a difference between just fighting and actively going out of your way to blow up the planet in Dragon Ball. In general everyone's durability to physical/ki/magic attacks is the same as their destructive power, and movement speed scales somewhat linearly with that, but combat speed doesn't, that's its own thing.
>>
>>93637054
Batman and Martian manhunter were always an amazing team, coordination of the team at the speed of thought is a huge plus.
>>
>>93637304
Even Master Roshi can blow up a moon.
>>
It's my understanding that the Tournament of Power is made up of the strongest beings in their respective universes. So...

- The Flash
- Superman
- Martian Manhunter
- Parallax
- Lords and Agents of Chaos and Order (Nabru and Ordru, most likely)
- Kismet
- The Anti-Monitor
- Krona
- Mr. Myxptlk
- Eclipso
- Decreator
- Michael Demiurgos
- Spectre
- Lucifer Morningstar
- The Presence (AKA, God Himself)
>>
>>93637304

This is only fan assumption without actual proof, OK Broly incapable of resist lava is movie shit, but, if the other scenes I mentioned are in the manga they are cannon and proof their physical resistance is very low compared to any superman-like character.
>>
>>93635629
>No red sun radiation
>No kryptonite
I imagine his years of solar absorption would deplete very slowly without these two factors, especially if he won't be flying. Comic krypton's gravity wouldn't be much of a hindrance on a regular strong guy let alone Supes
>>
>>93635629
Superman would eventually run out of stored energy after a few big fights.

If there is a yellow or (preferably) blue sun around he's prolly win it all.
>>
>>93637085
Yeah, high temperature is their weakness that's why a plasma or laser gun affected goku.
>>
>>93637364
Super Cosmic tier's not allowed.

That's why the Kais and Gods of Destruction aren't allowed to fight themselves... Also you're just bein' silly thinking Myx would give a shit about a lower order of existence being erased.
>>
>>93636214
Do you know how SUPERMAN'S powers work?
>>
>>93637249
Mr. Fantastic can get pretty crazy when he actually focuses on his powers, almost as much as Plastic Man
>>
>>93636906
>no batgod
get out of here.
>>
>>93637398
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGHWJyDSXps

Just for fun.
>>
>>93637406
What's the cutoff for "cosmic tier"? Because that might preclude Wonder Woman or Shazam, for example. Clearly there's at least some allowance for "godly power", given that Vegeta and Goku are both more-or-less deities at this point.
>>
>>93636906
Phantom Stranger wouldn't fight.
And I love the guy, but he'll just stand there and be cryptic as fuck and then fuckoff.

Switch in Lobo.
>>
File: MK4 - 06 pg14.jpg (509KB, 1200x1851px) Image search: [Google]
MK4 - 06 pg14.jpg
509KB, 1200x1851px
>>93637415
That's Reed on the right there, mimicking an alien that just arrived during a F4 Family Camping Trip.
>>
>>93637190
One of the very first things we see WAAAAYYY back in the original Dragon Ball is kid Goku, getting shot point blank by Bulma in the forehead, and being just fine (well, it hurts a little bit, but he's obviously not dead or dying, which is not typical for someone just shot in the head). I think Daishenzuu 7 pegged his power level at like 10 at that point? Something like that. In any event it happened in both the manga and the anime, so it's fully Toriyama-approved canon.

I think Goku also once got shot a few times by a cop (again, as a kid), and was just fine as well.

It's quite likely that they only catch bullets to a) show off their speed, and b) in the case of a hero character, to ensure no ricochets that might harm innocents.
>>
>>93637442
I said "Super Cosmic"

Which basically means they either keep shit running in their universes or have the ability to directly effect the functioning of the cosmos they inhabit with great scale implications.

If you can re-order an entire galaxy by standing over it and moving your hands, you probably don't get to play.

Diana and Shazam might be avatars of deific tier abilities and powers, but they themselves have a limited direct effect on their respective universe.

Where as a number of 'individuals' you named are exactly the sort of reality fudging wingnuts who'd use entire galaxies in a game of frisbee golf.
>>
>>93637527
The dbz universe only has four galaxies, fucking casual
>>
>>93637577
Yeah I think you should really stop. No one's getting fooled here.
>>
File: 1xYnTjr.jpg (169KB, 792x926px) Image search: [Google]
1xYnTjr.jpg
169KB, 792x926px
>>93637398

Because in the end Saiyans have tough bodies but are still space kung-fu people with enormous quantities of Ki, there is other races with better, stronger bodies in dragon ball.

Also, if the laser blast scene is in the manga is cannon, then maybe Broly not surviving lava could also be.
>>
>>93636664
>Vegeta??

they dont learn martial arts in sayin millitary?
>>
>>93637509

This only proofs that Ki increase is not directly proportional to physical resistance, he trained his body to be resilient and he never says how.

Remember the rock Krillin threw at Goku's head? he was not using his ki to block it yet he was a SSJ so even with a high Ki his body is the same unless he focuses it to cover his body or catches the incoming projectile/blast..

Basically his physical resistance is the same as an adult that that of a child, we have never seen him train to increase it.
>>
>>93637509
we also saw that apache dude who tao paipai killed completely flex off small arms fire, and he wasn't even someone with connections to a mystical martial arts master like the turtle hermit the way goku was
>>
>>93637693
Tao Pai Pai, in turn, is horribly mutilated by a grenade.
>>
>>93637577
wrong
>>
So is frieza a good guy yet?
>>
>>93636444
>His flying would be removed
debatable. His flying comes naturally from his race.
>>
>>93637792
North, South, West and east.
>>
>>93637085
> end of Z Majin boo got destroyed by his own planet busting blasts.
Buu is known for just tanking hits instead of trying to not get hurt because he knows that he'll survive just like every other character in DB that can regen

>Cell, the one that actually took bullets point black instead of catching them got half of his body disintegrated by a Kame Hame Ha that could blow up the earth,
Same as above, he also willingly got hit by Final Flash, an attack that also had to potential to blow up earth, and lost his arm because he new it wasn't shit to him

>even Beerus clained to have felt an itch when that bullet striked him.
He's also the same person that can tank hits that shake the whole universe.
>>
>>93636414
Superman
Batman
Flash
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Doctor Fate
Black Adam
Firestorm
And that's what takes to DC universe to destroy the rest.
>>
File: RU1vhCE.png (763KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
RU1vhCE.png
763KB, 1280x800px
>>93637662

Sorry, of a *child Goku* bullets do not pierce but they definitely are felt and depending on the caliber even do a bit of damage.
>>
>>93637883
It does say no non-limb assisted flight, but then that seems to come from the assumption that unless you have wings, you can only fly through Ki.

It seems like a silly rule in any event, though, since in either case I'm pretty sure every single one of the contestants is still capable of leaping literally miles into the air if they want. Superman, certainly, would be able to.
>>
>>93636107
>No sun means limited heatvision
Let me guess, you got all your knowledge from DeathBattle

Heat vision doesn't dampen his energy reserves more than any other power.
>>
>>93637929
Green Lantern can't compete since weapons or other items aren't allowed (unless they're physically part of you, vis-a-vis Androids 17 and 18).
>>
>>93637924

That is the definition of a glass cannon you dweebus. if they were a cannon-cannon (???) they would take that damage directly and survive, trying to avoid being hurt by them is what makes them glass cannons, it means they can deal way more damage than the one they can resist, it was coined by Sir Reginald Glass Cannon in 1859, University of Calcutta, India .
>>
File: iojpjkjufsewdvlmzolz.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iojpjkjufsewdvlmzolz.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
Happy 4th of July weebs!
>>
>>93637172
bullshit then the other universe who is mostly robots should be banned altogether.
>>
>>93637995
>they would take that damage directly and survive
They do you fucking retard, both Cell and Buu survived those attacks. Their regeneration is a part of their ability to tank, it's the same thing as taking the attack without being hurt like you're talking about.
>>
>>>>93637977
Right, then I'd switch him with a Guardian of the Universe.
>>93637937
I assumed that they could fly because it was their nature, not because of wings. But I can be wrong.
>>
>>93636537
Not like Goku, the guy who never received any training in martial arts whatsoever.
>>
>>93637913
retconed in dbo
>>
>>93638059
What?
>>
>>93637937
Would jumping really high into the air be more advantageous than being able to fly around of your own volition? Because it seems to me if you're up in the air you can't course correct when someone jumps up there and kicks you.
>>
>>93637883
You mean after they get their powers from a yellow sun. So natural there.
>>
>>93636537
Literally one post above you shows Clark being proficient in pressure point combat

And Loeb actually showed he knew that before Batman came along. And Byrne era had him busting balls of criminals while de-powered.
>>
>>93638074
That anon was saying that Supes doesn't stack up in the martial arts department. I was stating that Goku has never received actual training.So if Goku is shown to match up with the best in terms of martial arts with his limited training, so should Supes.
Feel free to point out any instance where Goku receives real technique training and not just physical stat improvement. You could argue what Whis is teaching him, but that still seems like just glorified lifting.
>>
>>93637249
Even without the webshooters, spidey is still good enough to make marvels team. The ability to stick to walls makes ring-outs harder, as does precognition. And don't forget, his main power isn't his webs, it is his mouth.
>>
>>93638151
Goku learn from master that know martial arts. Like most of them know martial arts. Even kami know martial arts. Whis should know too. I don't know about king kai but he should know that too. And he trained for a long time. That should be enough to show that he have much more martial art prowess than Superman.
>>
>>93635629
daily dragon ball thread?
>>
>>93638046

Technically yes, but is not the same as what superman can do. Is like Saying Superman and Wolverine are the same kind of invulnerable, they are very different kinds, yes, Cell's body can regenerate like Majin Boo, but Cell's body is also stronger than Majin boo despite him being way weaker. Also characters like Lobo are very very resilient and also can regenerate so they have both types.
>>
>>93638180
>Thinking being able to talk a lot matters in Dragon Ball where most of the fight is talking
Plus the fight takes a long time to end yet they somehow go by really fast even with the talking. Or should I remind you of "in 5 minutes this planet will explode"
>>
>>93636107
Superman has also mastered both forms of Kryptonian martial arts as well as having gotten some training in other fighting styles from Batman. Combine that with all his other ridiculous nonsense and honestly he probably ends the tournament pretty quick.
>>
>>93638086
>seems to me if you're up in the air you can't course correct when someone jumps up there and kicks you.
that's what everyone else thought until goku used a kamehameha as a means of propulsion
>>
>>93638200
Dragonball is also the manga where we stop seeing improvements in physical technique around the time Tien/Shao Tzu is introduced.
Roshi's turtle style is actually pretty good.
>>
File: 1461155859988.jpg (210KB, 1024x787px) Image search: [Google]
1461155859988.jpg
210KB, 1024x787px
>>93638180
>>
>>93636107
Why wouldn't he be able to fly? The only flying not allowed is energy based flying, for superman his flight is a natural ability of his race, so wouldn't he be able to fly?
>>
>>93638286
Because it's not limb based meaning it isn't by using his own ability. It shouldn't be natural no matter how much you want to say it is.
>>
>>93636460
This tbqh
>>
>>93638086
Going by Dragonall logic: Even if you master flight, ground movement is still faster because you can use movement + flight to go faster.
Which is also why there is so many scenes with a character touching the ground briefly to do something.
>>
File: Confusion.gif (967KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
Confusion.gif
967KB, 245x250px
>>93638308
The kinesis field is.... not a limb?
>>
>>93638333
Then he should be able to fly no matter if he was under a yellow sun or not.
>>
>>93636906
Phantom Stranger wouldn't participate.
>>
>>93638308

Winged kids can fly in this tournament?
>>
File: 349.jpg (39KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
349.jpg
39KB, 512x384px
>>93635629
>no sun
he doesn't need to be 24/7 under the sun for his powers to work, his body stores that energy for long periods of time.

>flying isn't allowed
superman flying ability isn't a technique he learned, it's part of his powers, you are trying to go the smallville way and make his powers look magical.
>>
Since the conversation has turned to the physics of Superman flying...

What the hell does Superman even do TO fly?

Has there ever been a cemented explanation of what Superman actually DOES to fly, control his direction, speed, and likewise?

Is it a field his body generates modulated by his will?

Some internal energy control organ like a swim bladder but with gravity/energy?

Is it like... Clenching his butt cheeks?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On2EJ4bd7vk
>>
>>93636597
>I'm a scientist's son.
I love Supes but is he implying proficiency in science is genetic?
>>
>>93638382
Yes.
>>
>>93638354
the problem is that without wings all flight for DB is the manipulation of KI energy, you don't see other forms of energy utilized to generate flight etc, while there are tons of power sources in DC that can be used to generate flight. this is a failing of most shonen in that they all rely on one source of energy instead of having multiple spectrums of power sources
>>
>>93638151
you're seriously arguing that because we never saw gohan teaching goku the form he uses that its proof goku doesn't actually know martial arts
>>
>>93638472
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/is-intelligence-hereditary/
>>
>>93638508
The androids don't use ki though.
>>
>>93638510
I think they're mistaking Dragon Ball for Hajime no Ippo in that the point isn't explaining the technique or detailing it, it's just showing the action that results from it.

They know how to fight, we don't need to go into it too deeply, watch these guys punch and kick each other with the force of a million gorillas.
>>
>>93637509
were arguing about powerlevels here but are we all missing the fact that Bulma tried to cold blood murder a child point blank in the head?
>>
>>93638605
Granted a kid who easily overturned her car and has a big ol' monkey tail.

But a kid none the less.

All so she could make a wish for infinite strawberries. (Later, a boyfriend)
>>
File: UnsightlyWigglyGazelle.webm (318KB, 470x356px) Image search: [Google]
UnsightlyWigglyGazelle.webm
318KB, 470x356px
Ki is fucking Buddhist crap, XJ9 confirmed stronger than Goku.
>>
>>93638623
I now know what Vegeta sees in her
>>
File: FMA_Bayex.jpg (103KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
FMA_Bayex.jpg
103KB, 685x600px
>>93638508
Dragonball gets honourable mentions for having Magic, Technology, Ki and ESP running alongside each other, unlike most Shounen.
As do Full Metal Alchemist for having 4 "sources" of Alchemy.
>>
>>93638309
his powers would be disabled probably, just like Hit's time stop is
>>
File: 90s_Superboy_DC.jpg (226KB, 630x972px) Image search: [Google]
90s_Superboy_DC.jpg
226KB, 630x972px
>>93638460
A Telekinetic Field combined with his cells acting like some sort of Nuclear Fusion Solar Batteries.
Which is why his half assed 90s clone only gets parts of his powerset.
>>
>>93638510
You are posting from the tournament where Roshi says the point of his training is to just improve how strong and fast they are.
Goku only knows how to fight because he is self-taught.

>>93638564
That may be true, but we do see a lot of them training. It's never for real technique. It's just improving reaction time or doing push-ups in enhanced gravity.
>>
>>93638886
Its because of the way the animate fights to save on animation cost
>>
Superman
Flash
Shazam
Black Adam
Lobo
Plastic Man
Martian Manhunter
Darkseid
Eclipso
Amazo
>>
>>93636640
Of the two takedowns one went to Goku (sort of) and another to Basil. That's 50%, with an "almost" coming in close after.

Basil almost took out that sumo jobber too. Because there are dozens of fighters. Most are going to be jobbers.

The majority of the fighters in this tourney are garbage. If Krillin can take out even a single fighter, my point is confirmed.
>>
>>93638886
Thats because they already know the gist of fighting, just because we dont see anyone teaching/being taught how to throw a punch in DB, doesnt mean that they didnt learn from someone, some things are obvious, some things are easily assumed and probably right.

>vegeta learned to fight from his father/freezas forces.
>gohan learned to fight from piccolo.
>goten actually learned to fight from chichi.
>trunks learned to fight from vegeta.

And about goku, he wasnt self-taught, he does have the ability to learn and master techniques quickly, but he learned his martial arts from granpa gohan before he died by oozaru-goku's hands.

Do you even watched DB or you just watched Z only?
>>
>>93639154
Kuririn is already Superman level. He can destroy planets and can tank planet level attack.
>>
>>93638886

No, Gohan taught him Kung-fu for all of his childhood up until his dead, but yeah, Roshi's was mostly to increase their strength and speed dramatically.
>>
>>93639202
Yeah, I did. Do you remember when Roshi straight up tells him that technique doesn't matter if you're strong enough? Or when his first match in his fist World Tournament comments on how worthless his stance is? But sure, Goku has just coasted off of his childhood training.
I know that DB is made in the East, but that doesn't mean they know martial arts. It's just punching really hard and really fast. I've pointed out my evidence for this, please show me him actually training or someone commenting about their training that contradicts this.
And as for Piccolo training Gohan? You mean throwing him into the woods and leaving? Yeah, that really teaches you all about stances and proper form.
>>
>>93639012
Golden Amazo would be enough.
>>
>>93638508

This is the staple of shonen, their worlds all revolve on one single thing (sometimes that sole thing and the evil counterpart), it is all based on Chi.

This is why they all have the same powers, sometimes they have an unique gimmick or two, but they are all pretty much the same in different power levels, this is what allows them to fight each others in "equal" grounds, if anything, DB is a bit more diverse than say Hunter X Hunter or whtever.
>>
>>93639392
Roshi didn't say that.
>>
>>93635629
He's strong without sun for a long time which is why night isn't an issue in general and the tournament lasts for about 48 minutes so sun is irrelevant.

The gravity thing, however, kills it, as he would be human-ish. A very strong one given all his fighting experience that's often underestimated but still no super strength.

That said, post-crisis superman isn't strong enough to handle Goku tier Z warriors so its not like it mattered. If he can burn people from the inside he's good but can easily be stopped.
>>
>>93639392

Goku Knows King fu plus whatever he managed to learn from his opponents and sometimes stuff he himself invents, but you are right, he is not the classic master of 10+ Martial Arts including styles we usually are sold.

But hey at least is not that gay shit they do in the MMA were they hump each other passionately in a homo-like environment of gayness.
>>
>>93639497

fucking auto correct.
>>
>>93639392
a sizable chunk of roshi's training and nearly all of popo's training revolved around how to exert yourself without making any wasteful movements. that's what 80% of martial arts comes down to, and the rest is throwing/grappling techniques
>>
>>93639012
Replace Shazam with Wonder Woman, Billy's too young while Diana's an experienced fighter without weapons.
>>
>>93639477
>The gravity thing, however, kills it, as he would be human-ish.
Why? Krypton has 10x Earth gravity, sure, but he's still going to have all his abilities, which will be more than enough.
>>
File: 92151582.png (357KB, 540x549px) Image search: [Google]
92151582.png
357KB, 540x549px
>>93637913
Anon, they're the North, South, West, and East QUADRANTS. This doesn't mean that there's only four galaxies. It means that each Kai rules over specific sections of the universe.
>>
File: 4553905-fb6.jpg (60KB, 329x400px) Image search: [Google]
4553905-fb6.jpg
60KB, 329x400px
>>93636256
>Gods of Destruction, Goku and Freeza.
>Giving him access to his normal powers doesn't really change any of that.
>>
>>93635629
Flight won't be too much of an issue. Lack of sun isn't necessarily a death knell, no red sun or kryptonite means he'll still have power.

Considering the tournament is only 48 minutes he shouldn't run out of power.

A more interesting question, is if the DC Universe had to enter the tournament, who would their 10 fighters be?
>>
>>93640217
The 'ruling specific sections of the universe' thing is true, but still the galaxies are designated as 'galaxies' as in, theres 4 of them. Not quadrants, both in the original jp version and dubs.
>>
>>93636414
>>93636906
>>93637364
Why no Aquaman?
>>
>>93640561
Because not only is there no water but he wouldn't be allowed to use his trident. He'd still be strong regardless but it's a safer bet to just add someone else
>>
>>93638026
>>
>>93638545
translation note: ki means energy
>>
>>93640282
One Thought Robot. And because this thread is silly, stick Lobo in it. Because fuck you that's why.
>>
File: goku has no chance.jpg (758KB, 1251x1920px) Image search: [Google]
goku has no chance.jpg
758KB, 1251x1920px
>all these blatantly wrong posts
>>93637395
>>93635804
>>93635629
>>93635990
>>93636256
>>93637977

For starters, Hal Jordan could totally enter the tournament, because his ring isn't a weapon or other equipment. He literally forged it out of his own willpower without anything else. Even if they took it away, he could just make another straight away. It's a superpower now.

No one in dragon ball has yet shown physical strength or super speed that approaches even one ten billionth of supermans average showings. Superman likely backhands everyone off the ring, one by one, while they all stand frozen like statues around him.

As for the lack of sun, superman has gone months without it before showing any issue. He's fought for days straight without a sun. Saying anything else just proves how big of a f/a/ggot you really are. He would also be able to fly, because it's a part of his natural body, not a learned technique or mastery over spiritual energy.

Making it so no one can kill favours this toward superman even more. They should all be trying to take him down like a raid boss. Not that they could.

>>93639477
>10x gravity outweighing the trillions of times lightspeed or essentially limitless strength.

Gravity doesn't cancel out stored solar power, you brainlet.
>>
>>93639012
>Flash
Oh don't even get me started with this
>>
File: received_849941955123251.jpg (37KB, 1231x705px) Image search: [Google]
received_849941955123251.jpg
37KB, 1231x705px
How would he fair in the tournament of power, /co/ ?
>>
File: 1498210129792.jpg (206KB, 1011x790px) Image search: [Google]
1498210129792.jpg
206KB, 1011x790px
Lets compare

Superman
>Laughably faster
>Immeasurably stronger
>Much more durable
>more experienced fighting different types of opponents
>A lot smarter

Goku
>This one time he, like, fired a kamehameha like, so hard bro
>Got 1 shot by a laser as a GOD

Remind me why anyone thinks this is a good fight?
>>
>>93636414
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Martian Manhunter
Black Canary
Plastic Man
Black Adam
Lobo
Zatanna
Darkseid (gotta have at least one straight up villain)
>>
>>93643812
These are supposed the be the strongest in the respective universes.

>black canary
>plas
>lobo

In the same team as Darkseid and Superman. Top jej.
>>
>>93643849
Not really. Master Roshi, Tien, and Krillin are on the U7 team. Meanwhile Trunks and Goten can go SS, they're easily stronger than those 3 even without fusion.
>>
>>93643849
Plastic Man and Lobo are pretty fucking strong, especially Plas with all the crazy stuff he can do.

Canary's a top tier martial artist who doesn't rely on weapons like Batman and has a sonic scream to boot.
>>
File: 1499123458296.png (729KB, 1129x612px) Image search: [Google]
1499123458296.png
729KB, 1129x612px
>>93643900
Yes but those two are the exception, because they aren't good fighters. They're too young. Apart from that, there is literally no one else they could pick.

Perhaps I should have dumbed it down for you and wrote "most effective" instead of strongest.

In a fictional universe that has tens of thousands of established characters, instead you pick surface level stuff.

>>93643969
Sure. But there are dozens of characters who are more powerful, stronger, better fighters.

Tell me where I said they're not strong. Go on. Oh look you can't. But compared to near any other choice, picking them is retarded.
>>
Supes cant fight for shit, even wonder woman takes him down.
>>
File: 1491284535507.jpg (50KB, 576x416px) Image search: [Google]
1491284535507.jpg
50KB, 576x416px
>>93644057
spoken truly like someone who has only seen the cartoons and the awful snyder films
>>
>>93642588
Because the entire latin america and underage retards can't quit their power level faggotry show and the entire internet is forced to embark on this wild ride, that would be fine if it weren't for the fact that everything on it is shit. Every single production value.

Someone please put fucking Toriyama out of his misery.
>>
>>93638286
His bioaura allows him to fly, so it's by the rules no different than ki
>>93638472
No, Clark is a humanist. He is good at science because he can think faster, and he is a fairly smart person, but in Krypton he would just be average, the dumb jock son of Jor el
>>
File: faggot.jpg (10KB, 200x219px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
10KB, 200x219px
>>93644958
>His bioaura allows him to fly, so it's by the rules no different than ki

What are you smoking? It's even in the name. Using his bio-aura is a biological function. No different in practice to wings.

Ki is manipulating spiritual force. Entirely different.
>>
>>93641800
>Even if they took it away, he could just make another straight away. It's a superpower now.

That's not true. Hal only had inborn will powers while he was using the Gauntlet of Krona because it was turning him into a living construct.

Since he ditched the gauntlet, he's a normal human again.
>>
>>93642355
he would sleep in and miss it
>>
>>93645175
No, he kept them long after he ditched the gauntlet.

Only reason he lost them was because he kamikaze-murdered sinestro.
>>
>>93645116
It's not and ki is not spiritual in dragon ball, it's not the same as religious chi, it's just meme energy. He can't fly, stop being such a bitch, fuck I hate weeb shit, but superfags are so insecure
>>
File: 1484620411557.jpg (33KB, 591x352px) Image search: [Google]
1484620411557.jpg
33KB, 591x352px
>>93645444
>it's just meme energy
You just lost any credibility in this conversation you might have had.
>>
>>93645477
Chi =/= Dragon Ball's ki
>>
>>93645444
>it's not the same as religious chi, it's just meme energy.

>being T H I S wrong
>>
>>93635629
Fuck, this thread made me actually want to see an tournament of power like Arc in my cape comics
>>
>>93642588
Goku has moved fast enough to attack someone in what appears to be frozen time. His attacks as a Super Saiyan God were strong enough to cause the Universe to fall apart and as a Super Saiyan Blue he is far more powerful, then factor in Kaio-Ken. Goku is also unlocking a new form or power-up in the tournament so he will be even more powerful than before soon.

Anyways this entire thread is fucking retarded because the tournament started only in the last episode and Jiren has unknown limits nor do we know the majority of characters or their abilities yet, if this thread is meant to be some sort of retarded way to say 'Goku vs Superman during ToP' it would still be retarded because we don't even know how powerful Goku will be by the end of this due to his upcoming power-up. If you want to know how it would be currently? well that is hard to say, Goku has superior martial prowess and has always been reputed as a prodigy of martial arts so Goku has Superman trumped in skill but Superman is almost certainly the one with power in the bag so I would have to say Superman wins but Jiren would probably shit all over him but that is based on only a tiny bit of Jiren that we have seen thus far.
>>
File: 765.jpg (65KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
765.jpg
65KB, 431x450px
>>93645821
>unknown limits nor do we know the majority of characters or their abilities yet
>because we don't even know how powerful

then says

>but Jiren would probably shit all over him

Hypocrites please leave.
>>
>>93645929
That is being based on how Goku who is already incredibly powerful is clearly vastly outclassed by Jiren and how Jiren has thus far displayed ability that outclasses every other fighter.
>>
>>93645960
>Jiren has thus far displayed ability that outclasses every other fighter.
Oh really? He has, has he? Show me where he 'displayed' them.

Go on.
>>
>>93645979
The first part is where Jiren moves behind Goku so quickly that Goku was unaware of his presence, despite him staring directly at Jiren. The other circumstance is when the bricks of Katchi Katchin (Something far stronger than usual Katchin) are being controlled by multiple Gods of Destruction and everyone clearly moves out of the way yet Jiren stays perfectly in place completely calm which Goku afterwards says in amazement that Jiren predicted their trajectory without even staring at them. These two feats already put Jiren directly above every other fighter in the tournament. Then add in Toppo outright telling Goku (Who was in Kaio-Ken SSB at the time) that his current level has no chance against Jiren and it becomes quite clear that Jiren outclasses every single other fighter in the Tournament of Power based on what information we know thus far.
>>
File: rOvtKoL.jpg (58KB, 499x496px) Image search: [Google]
rOvtKoL.jpg
58KB, 499x496px
>>93646047
>The first part is where Jiren moves behind Goku so quickly that Goku was unaware of his presence, despite him staring directly at Jiren.

a) the rest of your comment is entirely pointless bullshit
b) goku wasn't transformed at the time

Typical dragon baby, assumptions based on bullshit based on illogical scaling based on more assumptions.
>>
>>93646047
whatever you say, geekdom
>>
>>93642355
ONEEE PUUUNCH!

or
...accidentally fall of the edge.
>>
>>93643812
Just put Mandrakk or the Spectre now that we're at it.
>>
>>93646134
Oh okay so you need to be spoon fed on a children's show to understand implications? as expected of someone who appears to be heavily elitist about whether or not Monkey man from space with a boner for blood sports can defeat Perfect alien man who wears his underwear on top of skintight spandex in a cape who also happens to be supremely powerful in every aspect can defeat one or the other.

I mean I could go on about how Jiren is displayed in the opening as pushing Goku beyond his limits or how Goku is achieving a new level of power in promotional material specifically for this tournament or how Jiren is hyped up as being absurdly powerful but something tells me you are one of those retards in these threads who argue that Goku isn't capable of destroying Universes because 'durrrrrrr he didn't do eeeeet' and of course eventually some jackass in this thread will post some bullshit feat like how Superman supposedly lifted eternity at one point or sneezed away galaxies whilst also claiming that having every Superman incarnation merged into one is fair because we are using the latest episode or chapter of the anime/manga to base Goku on.

Yeah yeah I get it, you guys can laugh about my salt or whatever and continue your autistic retarded argument over 'Goku vs Superman' and how 'Dragon Ball suxxxx SUPERMANZ RULEZ'.

P.S Batman has always been a more interesting and far more popular Hero than Superman
>>
File: 6vScT.jpg (137KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
6vScT.jpg
137KB, 717x880px
>>93646287
wew lad
>>
>>93643812
Darkseid is pretty much DC's equivalent of Beerus the omega force is literally their destruction power with added benefits of manipulating reality and peoples minds and transmuting matter/ energy

same with the specter he is pretty much the Whis of DC they would be forced on sidelines

My lineup is pretty consistent with most but guys like Captain Atom or Metamorpho are good choices too since Captain atom could just irradiate everyone with invisible radiation and Metamorpho could just become a gas and invade everyone's lungs and choke them to death
>>
File: laugh.png (402KB, 761x546px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
402KB, 761x546px
>>93646287
>P.S Batman has always been a more interesting and far more popular Hero than Superman
>>
File: you're not fooling anyone.jpg (28KB, 510x510px) Image search: [Google]
you're not fooling anyone.jpg
28KB, 510x510px
>>93646287
>supposedly

We only ever talk about current superman i.e. the one who did that. Three times.

>P.S Batman has always been a more interesting and far more popular Hero than Superman

0/10 bait
>>
>>93645799
they did that already, when Captain Atom became Monarch he pulled superheros from different realities to fight each other to form a team to fight a cosmic threat
>>
>>93646287
>Goku isn't capable of destroying Universes
he's not
>Superman supposedly lifted eternity
it was that in one issue and infinity in a different one.

also
>supposedly
>>
File: lel.jpg (259KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
259KB, 800x600px
>>93646287
>getting this triggered because his favorite animu can't into strongest
>>
The point of goku is that with enough training is able to beat any opponent
The point of superman is that he can beat any opponent simply with his natural abilities
I like to think that if they fought and goku trained for the fight and possibly got a new power up/transformation for it as well it would cause a narrative paradox. Where we cut to a scene with super man and goku covered in bandages in hospital beds next to each other
>>
>>93636464
Batman would get bfto real fast. Dude is a liability
>>
>>93637054
Image search didn't turn up anything. Source?
>>
>>93646287
i wonder if the japanese ever get this worked up about the fight have they seen the death battle stuff, do they care or have opinions, or are the actually mature enough to say "this is silly why are you doing this?"
>>
It really depends. The kind of person ideal for the tournament of power are characters like Majin Buu.

Healing powers. The ability to split and recombine your body at will so you could always leave a bit of you lurking around the arena to call the rest back. Massive stamina. Massive strength. the ability to completely incapacitate while not killing your enemies through transformation. It's why Buu was TKO'd before the tournament by the writers because Buu could have literally CARRIED the entire team on his back functioning as support with healing while not being a push over
>>
>Rules state that you can't fly unless you were born with wings
>As soon as the tournament starts, 17, 18, and Vegeta all start flying
I love how lazy this show is
>>
>>93646742
Vegeta jumped good.
17 and 18 are modified humans whose energy comes from Infinite Energy Engines inside them. You can argue their flying isn't a technique but a natural ability they posses from modification because if Gero couldn't program KI sensing, he probably couldn't program KI based flight,and remember Cell had WINGS, which probably meant Gero's computer wasn't even sure Cell could fly using Ki when designing it.
>>
>>93646315
>Darkseid is pretty much DC's equivalent of Beerus

Except Darkseid operates on a multiversal scale, whereas Beerus is single universe only.
>>
>>93635629
Most of the contestants have eyes that function. As in, they reflect light into the skull. They all get lobotomized in half a second. Then it's just the robots.
>>
File: DAPHNE.png (301KB, 729x470px) Image search: [Google]
DAPHNE.png
301KB, 729x470px
>>93644020
>complains like pussy bitch
>doesn't list his own alternatives
>>
>>93636256
Superman killed a god's soul with his voice, literally no one there could take him.
>>
>>93646613
Am I the only one still thinkin Buu outclasses Beerus every way possible?
>>
>>93636455
>just as powerful as you
TOP KEK
>>93636483
>universe 7 and 11
You mean none of them
>>93636549
>fanboying this hard
>>
>>93637249
>Thor, no Mjolnir
So, a Hulk with thousands of year of experience, geokinesis, and powerful but chaotic weather control? And you didn't put him on the list?
>>
>>93637249
>no Surfer
Fuck outta here
>>
File: FinalCrisisDarkseid.jpg (560KB, 1032x1600px) Image search: [Google]
FinalCrisisDarkseid.jpg
560KB, 1032x1600px
>>93647316
It was a very specific match up though. It's not like voice is suddenly Superman's strongest attack that he uses when things get serious.
>>
>>93640495
They're always called 'sectors' or 'quadrants'. The 4 Galaxies thing came from the Daizenshuu, although the Daizenshuu's description of galaxies was kind of senseless in the first place (talking about how there were actually galaxies inside galaxies).
>>
File: IMG_0687.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0687.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>93635629
The tournament has nothing to do with survival. Killing is banned. Ring out only. No flying. Superman is fucked.
>>
>>93647579
It's something he can do, and as someone else posted with the robot, he can match his voice to other frequencies when he has to. The reason he rarely does it is...he's Superman. Anyone who knows anything about the character wouldn't need more of an explanation that that.
>>
File: 1360105975225.jpg (17KB, 300x305px) Image search: [Google]
1360105975225.jpg
17KB, 300x305px
This all seems like something many of DC's A-listers can handle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3UhW7MEI_Y
>>
File: ucb.gif (2MB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
ucb.gif
2MB, 400x296px
>>93647657
>poo stick

I can see why weapons were banned from the tournament. You could solo the multiverse with that thing.
>>
>>93646047
>>The first part is where Jiren moves behind Goku so quickly that Goku was unaware of his presence, despite him staring directly at Jiren.
Characters in Dragon Ball do this all the tiime. The same goes for the "fighting so fast all you see is shockwaves" shit.
>>
>>93640282
Superman
Captain Marvel
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Lobo
Captain Atom
Plastic Man
Green Lantern (probably Hal)
Sinestro (because unlike a lot of strong cosmic villains he might actually consider doing it(
>>
>>93643812
Alan Scott and AMAZO could jump in too.
>>
>>93635629
Depends on when they grab him. He'd still have some sun energy when he gets sent there and the tournament is only 48 minutes so that should probably last him?

Of course we don't know what some of the contestants are capable of and all they have to do is ring him out, not necessarily beat him
>>
>>93642355
He accidentally breaks the arena
>>
>>93647657
you realize that superman is almost as fast as the flash right? Like, he doesn't need to fly he can just shoulder check or push everyone off the platform before they realize what's happening.
>>
>>93635629
Superman can still have his powers for 40 minutes without the sun
>>
>>93637333
Moons are like The Little Prince's planet in the DBZ universe.
Chi-Chi could probably one shot a Moon.
>>
>>93636522
>>93636569

Proof that Goku and Superman would hold back while sizing each other up before really trying.
>>
>>93642355

Only if his opponent is Popeye.

Make sure it's the last match of the tournament.
Thread posts: 234
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.