[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Enchantress transformed herself into an extremely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Christine Collins.jpg (403KB, 921x871px) Image search: [Google]
Christine Collins.jpg
403KB, 921x871px
Remember when Enchantress transformed herself into an extremely lewd black NYC paramedic to try and get into Thor's pants?

Didn't know racebending could take that extreme forms.
>>
>>93634893
>Didn't know racebending could take that extreme forms.

Never heard of Claremont? His stories are full of that shit.
>>
With both of them being aliens... aren't they actually speciesbending like furries?
>>
>>93634963

Just Psylocke. And that wasn't self-inflicted
>>
>>93635318
Kitty or one of his other teenage girls absorbed the soul of a japanese male for a while (so she's a transracial transgender person) and Storm is supposed to be not black.
>>
>>93634893
Why would she turn into... that? I mean, regular Enchantress is the classic Nordic Beauty. Why turn into an average-to-ugly black woman? Couldn't she turn into some Storm look-alike or something?
>>
>>93635356

If I remember the Jurgens run right, she thought that she could seduce Thor in his new mortal disguise by being "average" and also by pretending to be his partner and thus showing herself off as brave and selfless.

Also and this is weird, "Christine" was the sister of another supporting character but it was never revealed if that guy was also an Asgardian in disguise, somehow an accomplice, or if Enchantress just assumed his sister's likeness or something. They just dropped that plot with no comment when Loki stole the mirror that Amora had been using to turn into "Christine".
>>
>>93635337

Kitty was possessed by Ogun, Logan's Japanese teacher.
>>
Nope
>>
so she was valkyrie before valkyrie
>>
File: bomber.jpg (498KB, 998x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bomber.jpg
498KB, 998x1600px
>>93634893
>>
>>93636823
>pants tied with string

Well, the artist was the real hero here.
>>
>>93634893
>Remember when Enchantress transformed herself into an extremely lewd black NYC paramedic to try and get into Thor's pants?

No I don't, but I'd like to. Where can I read this?
>>
>>93636823

This will never stop being funny.
>>
>>93636823
bendisgetshiswish.jpg
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.