[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't pay attention to comics that much, but does every

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3217.jpg (91KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3217.jpg
91KB, 520x800px
I don't pay attention to comics that much, but does every fucking Superhero have a female variant now or something? Are Marvel and DC so creatively bankrupt that they can't even make a new, original Superhero from scratch?
>>
>>93628395
Pay attention, faggot.
>>
Actually Gwen Poole is not a variant of Deadpool or Gwen Stacey, she is a normal girl named Gwen Poole who was given a Deadpool-esque costume because the tailor she went to heard her self-described abilities and decided she was a Deadpool knockoff.
>>
>>93628432
she IS a female variant, she just has a reason for fourth wall breaking
>>
Riri was a mistake
>>
>>93628395
In what universe is that thing a female variant of Tony Stark? You'd been more in point with a picture of Rescue.
>>
File: Hawkeye02_028 2012.jpg (443KB, 1043x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Hawkeye02_028 2012.jpg
443KB, 1043x1600px
>>93628395
so, which hero has the best female variant/sucessor?
>>
I honestly don't give a fuck as long as its good but most of them aren't, They are being "progressive" for all the wrong reasons
>>
>>93628489
Green arrow ',:^)
>>
Do the 05 X-Men from the past count as their own successors? I think they do pretty much.
>>
>>93628489
>'because I dont want to sleep with you"
>dummy
what is she trying to imply here?
>>
>Now
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't most male heroes get a female version fairly early on? It's not a super new think, I don't think. Even Iron Man had Rescue for a while.
>>
>>93628489
god, I hate this run. they made him a wimp
>>
>>93628548
She is attracted to him
>>
>>93628395
>does every fucking Superhero have a female variant now or something?
Yes, it's been like that for years

>Are Marvel and DC so creatively bankrupt that they can't even make a new, original Superhero from scratch?
No one cares about new heroes. The last big new hero was Deadpool and that was almost 20 years ago.
>>
>>93628656
clint made a good call here, dodge the KreeSTD
>>
>>93628572
OP's a retard
>>
>>93628489
Stargirl and Zatanna because how many people remember their male predecessors.
>>
>>93628548
Isn't it obvious? She wanted to sleep with him. Probably be more than that even. But she knew how wrong that would be so she would've only did it if Clint wanted it too. As soon as he confirmed he isn't interested, Kate buried the desire deep within her to never let it out. The end.

Ironically, Clint implied himself on the same comic that he was indeed somewhat attracted to Kate and maybe would've agreed if she had offered it to him.
>>
>>93628451
>cover literally says iron man...

What is reading comprehension?
All this pandering is Fucking pathetic. K
>>
File: canon female optimus.png (420KB, 741x912px) Image search: [Google]
canon female optimus.png
420KB, 741x912px
>>
The book is called Ironman. He is not even the MC anymore.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.