[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man I can't wait for the reveal of her being an evil manipulator

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Man I can't wait for the reveal of her being an evil manipulator in kahoots with White Diamond the entire time.

Just imagine Pearl's rage-fueled murderous rampage...
>>
>>93627253
>tumblr right in the filename
How poetic
>>
I'm assuming Rose won't prove to be a backstabbing evil plotter, simply because that would make SU genuinely interesting, and we all know that won't happen.
>>
File: 372.png (393KB, 1000x846px) Image search: [Google]
372.png
393KB, 1000x846px
>>93627253
Orrrrrr.....Rose is Pink Diamond and Steven is Pink Diamonds son.
I'm telling you its going to happen!
>>
>>93627253
>>93627293
i dont know if shes a manipulator but theres evidence to show shes kind of a bitch.
For starters, she says she loves everyone and that everybody is special, but she doesnt know what that really is. She "loved" a bunch of guys throughout time but he only really ever loved greg.
She didnt even really love pearl.Rose is like giving the warlord power to a happy go lucky 4 year old who doesnt know shit.
>>
>>93627253
Not gonna happen, rose is a saint who didnt do nothing wrong and yellow ghosted rose
>>
>>93627652
Thats one sucessful 4yo.

>>93627566
what about lion = pink diamond memes?
>>
>>93627253
>>93627293
Not in a show that's all about love and personality as a motivation over utilitarian concerns.
Sugar is not so stupid as to pull an "It was all but a ruse!" At the last minute, either.
Just think about this for one god damn second.
What kind of shit end is this for the show?
How the fuck does this conclude anyone's arc or resolve their conflict?
Seriously, this would not only not resolve the war but add a third faction and make HW go up in flames while the CG just stand there awkwardly because this deal does not change their take on how authoritarian rule and intolerance is bad.
Also Rose suddenly doesn’t make any fucking sense anymore.
Why the fuck did she do anything after the death of PD? Why keep up the charade forever? Why have Steven?
What has she even gained out of this mess?
"She was evil" just makes her motivations insincere. Her actions stand. But now everything is stupid and makes no sense from a narrative point. We went from an epic tragedy created by the complex interactions of characters whose traits culminate in a breaking point that leads into a millennium of war in which ideologies clash and hearts harden, to the most ass-backwards, idiotic murder plot in history.
In a show where simple evil is not a thing and everything is a matter of perspective and personality.
>>
>>93627729
The most recent episodes have debunked the Lion=Pink Diamond theories.
>>
>>93627729
Died with last episode.
>>
>>93627927
It doesn't have to be at the end tho.
>>
>>93627253

Court episode already killed the evil Rose possibility by pointing out everyone thought Rose killed Pink Diamond with her sword when we know from the Bismuth episode that her sword can't even kill regular gems let alone diamonds.
>>
File: 1495954375395.png (1MB, 1280x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1495954375395.png
1MB, 1280x1117px
>>93627729
I go by the theory now that Pink Diamond wanted to kill all the humans then bring them back to life as immortal gem like beings who never need to eat sleep or ever come to age or illness.
It was the perfect plan humanity gets to continue on with gemkind and help work to create better and bigger colonies around the universe forever expanding the gem empire.
Heck if Pink got this idea off the ground she probably would of wanted ever alien race they comes across to be pinked.
But it was too late for the plan to work once she was shattered.
>>
File: steven rose pd_lottsee.png (304KB, 796x1327px) Image search: [Google]
steven rose pd_lottsee.png
304KB, 796x1327px
>>93627253
If Pink Diamond was shattered, where are her gem shards? If Homeworld has them, they're probably under the possession of White Diamond in secret. I doubt Blue would be willing to go anywhere than stare at the remains of the sister she seems to adore so much.

If White Diamond has them, she may be trying to resurrect her somehow unbeknownst to her sisters, or she might even be using the Diamond shards as a power source of sorts, much to the horror of her accomplice, Yellow, which could explain why she's trying so hard to make Blue forget and move on while blissfully ignorant.

Now, if Rose has them, or perhaps only some pieces while White Diamond has the rest, she may have stored them away somewhere like in Lion's chest or spread them around the world like a sort of cremation ceremony, either at the behest of Pink Diamond's last wishes/plans to cultivate the planet she loves so dearly, or out of her own devotion to the planet using the energy left behind from Pink's remains.

I'm basing off of those strange gem-like petals from the living moss in "Lars and the Cool Kids", and also Rose's travels around the world seemingly without Pearl and Garnet's knowledge. I seriously doubt Pearl and Garnet are completely out of the loop, here, however. Pearl may have been flabbergasted by Rose's Lion, but that might not be so bad if Pink Lion truly didn't exist until very recently, perhaps as a last minute protector conjured up to look over Steven. There's much to discover, and it'll be interesting to see just how much are Pearl and Garnet still hiding, and how much of this includes Amethyst.
>>
File: lion portal.gif (2MB, 540x235px) Image search: [Google]
lion portal.gif
2MB, 540x235px
>>93627729
Lion's portals have the same jingle as the Diamond theme.
>>
>>93627253
The idea has become so established that I think it won't happen.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.