[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to Kernel's Fried Chichen! Unfortunately, we are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2261.png (745KB, 1118x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2261.png
745KB, 1118x656px
Welcome to Kernel's Fried Chichen! Unfortunately, we are out of chicken at the moment. Please go away until we have more chicken. Thank you, God bless!
>>
That happened to me once. It was fucking weird.
>>
Uh, is that Soundwave?
>>
File: Chokey_Chicken.png (213KB, 412x400px) Image search: [Google]
Chokey_Chicken.png
213KB, 412x400px
>>93621230
Better to be turned away from eating at Kernel's Fried Chicken than to be employed at Chokey Chicken.
>>
>>93621230
I have on two occasions gone to a KFC, waited 20+ minutes in the drive-thru, got to the window, and told "We don't have any white meat".

One time they offered to give me 50% off if I took all dark meat, but the other time I had paid at the first window and they REFUSED to give me a refund until I threatened to call corporate.

I haven't been to a KFC in 8 years.
>>
>>93621230
>>93622778

Are we living in the Colonel Sunder universe?
>>
File: .png (670KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.png
670KB, 1280x720px
>>93621230
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHL3_-O2V8

I fuckin' died when this happened in real life. Died again when the Boondocks parodied it.
>>
I had KFC last year. That shit was dry & nowhere near as good as I remembered it being. My local store has fresh Fried Chicken & it was far, far superior.
>>
>>93621230
Hello, 9-1-1? Nah, I ain't callin' to snitch! I got a real emergency!
>>
>>93621230
>>93623425
This episode was weird because despite the stereotype, I never saw real KFCs as a black thing but just a fat, suburban American thing. I've seen a shit ton of white fatasses who gorge themselves on KFC in the more rural areas. Usually in black neighborhoods in the same area, they often have a popular buffett restaurant everyone goes to.
>>
>>93624499
Like every other fast food chain, KFC serves shit food where the technique and recipe was devised by an accountant, not a chef.
>>
>>93624963
In fact, remember when Dominoes went a tad too far, and had to apologize profusely for serving inedible accountant food?
"What's the cheapest way we can produce this, that people will still be able to keep down?"
>>
the tank top girl was hot af
>>
>>93624990
desu, I still think of them that way, though everybody tells me they've improved.
>>
HOW YA'LL GONNA RUN OUT OF CHICKEN?

YA'LL KNEW YOU WERE GONNA DO THIS FOR A GATDAMNED YEAR!
>>
>>93624944
It was referencing the 2009 KFC free chicken fiasco.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xD9RH2HFzPA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.