[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>half of his body is covered in glass How is it that this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: cyborg.png (574KB, 1066x756px) Image search: [Google]
cyborg.png
574KB, 1066x756px
>half of his body is covered in glass
How is it that this guy doesn't just shatter every time someone punches him?
>>
>>93619232
Honestly I thought it was some sort of super plastic. Also somehow this was the best design Cyborg ever had. Most of the time its just chrome shit
>>
>>93619232
I sincerely doubt it's just normal glass
>>
>glass is the only clear substance

k
>>
>>93619370
Well obviously it's not water, duh.
>>
>>93619232
a better question would be how is he able to feel the touch of other people when they touch this "glass".
does this glass act like a turtle shell or something?.
>>
>>93619652

Probably some sort of haptics built into the surface of the glass programmed to send signals to his brain emulating the sensation of touch.
>>
>>93619652
It's likely some kind of clear poly-carbon with a touch-sensitive system within it.
>>
>>93619232
Why they didn't adapted this look to the comics? Are they retarded?

The "liquid metal smashed tinfoil motherbox that can do anything" is horrible, the worst thing that you can do with tech characters.
>>
>>93619232
Or its a kind of high tensile strength industrial plastic.

Or its shatter proof bullet resistant polycarbonate.
>>
>>93619804
What's the point of making those specific areas "high tensile strength industrial plastic" anyway?
>>
>>93620268
To look good?
>>
>>93620268
Cause it looks cool, negro-cracker.
>>
>>93619232
>his upper arms looks like ordinary flesh with natural skin
>whenever they come off, they turn out to be metallic on the inside
Why
>>
>>93620268
A: It's cheaper to make and lighter than steel
B: It's cool
>>93620503
To remind him that he's Cyborg, not Robot man
>>
>>93620555
>It's cheaper to make and lighter than steel
If it's only being used to cut corners then I think the logical choice would to not put it around vital weak spots such as your head
>>
>>93619232
>Why does logic not apply to a cartoon adaption of a comic book character
Gee I dunno
>>
File: nofun.jpg (61KB, 448x473px) Image search: [Google]
nofun.jpg
61KB, 448x473px
>>93620793
biggest cop out ever
>>
>>93620919
>posts a cartoon about no fun allowed
were operating at multiple layers of irony here.
>>
>>93621002
are you paid to be this stupid?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.