[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so what IS the matter with Chicken Boo? I know that Animaniacs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: cluckerman.png (189KB, 485x375px) Image search: [Google]
cluckerman.png
189KB, 485x375px
Ok, so what IS the matter with Chicken Boo? I know that Animaniacs is supposed to be a show with wacky characters and jokes, but why a rooster that dresses up as humans? And why a giant one? This is weird even for Animaniacs's concept.

>inb4 "op he's clearly a man, not a chicken"
This joke has never been funny. Stop it.
>>
What the fuck are you talking about? That's a general in your image.
>>
>>93609220
OP you may be the fastest spaghetti slinger in the West, but you sure ain't no judge of character.
>>
>>93609249
A general chicken, maybe. But stop with this stupid joke.

>>93609272
Just accept that this was a dumb character decision.
>>
Someone post "Sir Bearington"
>>
>>93609220
Why start a thread with an unrelated pic?
>>
>>93609535
Sir Bearington's name is just Bearington, he's not an actual bear stop harassing him over it. Him having to use a translator is a sensitive subject.
>>
>>93609537
Why unrelated? That IS Chicken Boo.
>>
File: 1481616894041.png (1MB, 1312x4622px) Image search: [Google]
1481616894041.png
1MB, 1312x4622px
>>93609220
Geeze OP you're almost as bad as Smithers
>>
>That episode where people threw eggs at Chicken Boo
>>
>>93609220
>The emperor's new clothes
>>
>>93609220
That's Hitler, not Chicken Boo.
>>
>>93609220
I still don't see what that image has to do with anything.

Is that one of the generals from Sheep in the Big City?
>>
Can we get the mods to do something about all this 'X IS A BIG CHICKEN' shitposting?
>>
>>93609220
I bet you didn't even know that Aunt Slappy concert bit was an Abbot and Costello routine.
>>
>>93610727
Nah, it's that general from Iron Giant.
>>
>>93609249
>>93609505
Nah man, it's obviously a colonel.
>>
>>93609505
>Talking that way about a member of the armed forces this close to the 4th of July
You a fuckin pink commie red, Anon?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.