[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JOHN LASSETER HAS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND GIVES YOU TEN SECONDS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

File: DA_iI75UQAAzT9M.jpg (143KB, 893x1199px) Image search: [Google]
DA_iI75UQAAzT9M.jpg
143KB, 893x1199px
JOHN LASSETER HAS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND GIVES YOU TEN SECONDS TO PITCH A NEW DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIE

WILL YOUR IDEA BE GOOD ENOUGH TO ENSURE YOUR SURVIVAL? CAN YOU SAVE PRINCESS MOVIES?
>>
>>93607499
Alright so there's this girl.

She's tall, like really tall. Six feet.

And she's so tall that, uh, she can't get married, because none of the other guys wanna marry her. So she goes into the woods and becomes strong and independent and a pirate, and comes back in secret to her home, but her dad recognizes her and there's this whole elaborate tournament set up for her heart and in the end it's a metaphor for family.
>>
>>93607499
Um the girl is a princess from some Brazilian folktale letting Disney do a South American princess movie?
>>
>>93607499
IT'S A REGULAR PRINCESS MOVIE BUT IT'S THE PRINCESS RESCUING THE PRINCE FROM THE HIGH TOWER
>>
>>93607499
All I know is that I'd make the princess fat because I'm a creep!
>>
>>93607782
how do you expect little girls to buy that???

*BLAM*
>>
>>93607499
>Yennenga was the daughter of Nedega, an early 12th-century king of the Dagomba Kingdom in what is now northern Ghana. She was a beautiful and beloved princess who from the age of 14, fought in battle for her father against the neighbouring Malinkés. Skilled with javelins, spears and bows, she was an excellent horsewoman and commanded her own battalion. Yennenga was such an important fighter that when she reached a marriageable age, her father refused to choose a husband for her or allow her to marry. To express her unhappiness to her father, Yennenga planted a field of wheat. When the crop grew, she let it rot. She explained to her father that that was how she felt, being unable to marry. Nedega failed to be moved by this gesture and locked his daughter up.

>One of the king's horsemen helped Yennenga, dressed as a man, escape on her stallion. Attacked by Malinkés, her companion was killed, and Yennenga was left alone. She continued to ride north. One night, when she was exhausted from crossing a river, Yennenga's stallion took her into a forest. She met a solitary elephant hunter called Riale. When he saw through Yennenga's disguise, they fell in love.Yennenga and Riale had a son they named Ouedraogo, which means "stallion" and is now a common name in Burkina Faso.Ouedraogo founded the Mossi Kingdom.
>>
Kushinadahime
>>
>>93607499
talking... rocks...
>>
ALRIGHTALRIGHTALRIGHT JOHN! OK. Do hear me out. Hear me out john. Australian princess. Ok? And...she talks to animals. Australian animals. Something something abo petrol magic,John. Koala sidekick marketing. No royal family in Australia? Future. Future time.
>>
>>93607499
A hick princess from the Appalachian Mountains. She was crowned a princess by talking doe and buck and there's a shitload of talking animals.
>>
>>93607659
Brazilian here. We don't really have princesses.
>>
The princess is a boy.
>>
File: Trap Tucking.png (594KB, 1520x2128px) Image search: [Google]
Trap Tucking.png
594KB, 1520x2128px
>>93607499

Okay so it's a movie about a Prince that desperately wants to become a Princess (male) and in the process he meets a Princess that desperately wants to become a Prince (female), and they fall in love after drama and shenanigans!
>>
>>93607499
OK GET THIS:

PRINCESS. SHE HAS A DAD BUT NO MOM. ALSO THERE'S A CURSE ON THE FAMILY. IF SHE DOESN'T GET MARRIED THE ENTIRE WORLD GETS SUPER AIDS. THE TWIST: SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET MARRIED. THEN SHE MEETS AN AWFUL GUY WHO LIES AND CHEATS AND STEALS. MAD LOVE ENSUES. PROBLEM: THEY CAN'T GET MARRIED BECAUSE OF CONTRIVED REASONS. THANKFULLY THEY KILL SOME EVIL GUY BY GIVING HIM SUPER AIDS AND THEN THE REASONS ARE SOLVED AND THEY GET MARRIED. NO ONE ELSE GETS SUPER AIDS. THE END.
>>
>>93608242
Ranma 1/2, except Ranma is royalty, and has to use the confusion to trick his suitors into not marrying him, while trying to marry a princess who hates him, but courts the others to princes as a girl in order to avoid a war because of the sleazy actions of his asshole King of a father.
>>
Time traveling princess.
She fangirls the fuck over a prince she reads about in a history book. She wants that ancient dick bad. She finds some way to travel back in time. I dunno, maybe a wizard or something.

Prince is actually horrible, accounts of his bravery and hotness were grossly exaggerated. But he meets her and is head over heels immediately.

Wacky hijinks ensue when princess tries to get back to the future as the prince desperately tries to impress her to make her stay. The princess does not realize until she's already back to the future that all the feats he did to try and win her over were what was written in the books. Alas, she cannot go back for some plot holey reason, but she still fawns over him knowing he truly was a strong, brace prince.

Too bad he still wasn't hot.
>>
A princess' kingdom is destroyed, she is the only one left. A fairy grants her a chance to restore her kingdom, and restore her people. But she has to carry them all herself. And so the whole film is her becoming increasingly pregnant, and rapidly having large amount of children to repopulate her nation.

Ends with her giving birth to her mom and dad, the king and queen.
>>
>>93607499
Remake princess and the frog but remove the whole subplot of being an independent black woman who dont need no man, her and her spoiled friend were the worst parts of the movie and Facilier was wasted on that movie he had so much potential
>>
>>93608214
Don't you have some zombie dolphin mermaid
>>
If Frozen taught us anything it's that little girls don't care about diversity and love the shit out of some white princesses. Girls love Elsa so much even though Anna's the only one who fucking does anything, and she's literally as white as you can get without being albino.

So let's do the obvious: A Rule 63 Elric of Melnibone film for little girls.
>>
>>93607499
You're in luck, scary kangaroo. I have this one on deck at all times
Ntombinde
you get the black thing without the touchy black AMERICAN thing. She's proud and strong but she doesn't save the day while all the men fail, she still needs the men with their superior strength and numbers to save her... because a fucking princess SHOULD have fucking capable guards around her. if they were bumblers, that would reflect badly on her.
BUT she still manages to hold the line while said soldiers make their way to her, by using strength of will and shit. Some kind of monster, I forget what kind, attacks her and her handmaidens while they're bathing, and all the other girls are screaming and covering up but Ntombinde is like fuck you, monster. I'm not cowering or screaming, you can stare at my black ass all you want but you won't get me to make it any easier for you
and then she does her best and eventually the soldier guys show up and slay the thing
and everyone is like Ntombinde is badass and cool and if she'd wimped out she probably would have been eaten straightaway, so good for her
>>
File: 1493359988586.jpg (42KB, 480x542px) Image search: [Google]
1493359988586.jpg
42KB, 480x542px
>>93607499
IT'S A...IT'S A...
IT'S AN ADAPTATION OF THE HYAKKI YAKO!
Every year a shrine in something something Japan opens a gate to the realm of demons, who accordingly get turnt the fuck up in the Japanese streets during what becomes known as the Night Festival of 100 Demons, before being chased away by the sun. Fourteen years ago, the original empress Kusin->>93607945 FUCK WE'RE ON THE SAME PAGE HERE was dragged off into the realm of demons after an attack on the city of Saitama. She is 100% off screen Disney dead, and to make matters worse her 4 year old daughter watched the entire experience happen before the guards carried her away. Flash forward 14 years, and our 18 year old protagonist is forced into the exact same scenario. Saitama is being sieged, demons are getting turnt the fuck up, and after an admirable effort with the sword because it's the current year, and she has to accordingly be tough she's dragged off into the demon realm.

Now, she needs to find a way to escape back to earth before the sun rises, closing the portal and trapping her forever. All she has is her father Susanoo's sword, and the guidance of the only thing that cares about helping her. Her demonized mother Kushinadahime.

There's also a wacky subplot involving the demons on the surface...and musical numbers.
>>
>>93607840
fighting to be allowed to marry a man
now that is something i can fuckin get behind.
>>
>>93608545
her spoiled friend was cute though because she was actually nice
>>93608622
Susanoo was Kushinada's father? wow, Okami just got a lot more fucked up
>>
>>93607499
>WILL YOUR IDEA BE GOOD ENOUGH TO ENSURE YOUR SURVIVAL?

who cares. Even if it's shit they'll make bank on opening night regardless
>>
>>93607499
...Pygmalion and Galatea? Yeah, let's do Pygmalion and the ivory statue, Galatea, he brings to life. Only Galatea's not so keen on instantly marrying a guy she just met. She's more like some kid who wants to experience the world, which also means going on adventures and such.

Since the original story has Pygmalion as a Cypriot sculptor, the whole thing could be set in and around the eastern Mediterranean without going to Greece itself. So Anatolia, Canaan, the Levant, and Egypt. Maybe Crete as well.

In the end, Pygmalion and Galatea start dating, but don't marry, of course. That's not how modern Disney rolls.

The overall villain of the piece could be Medusa, or Arachne, or some other woman in Greek myth who's suffered as a result of the gods (there is at least one myth of Aphrodite and Athena getting into a weaving contest and Aphrodite losing badly, so that could then be tied into the Arachne myth somehow)

There's potential for Hercules cameo, I guess.
>>
>>93608666
I don't believe they are related. I think this is just implying whoever this 18 year old Princess is, is the child of Kushinada and Susanoo.
>>
JOHN NO PLEASE I'LL GIVE YOU MONEY FOR CARS 4
>>
>>93607499
Make a movie about a child princess with a terminal illness. Yet: Make it a cyberpunk movie; William Gibson-esque; make her have an enhanced loyal to the death samurai cyborg bodyguard and some kid's helper AI. Or go more towards the direction of Spielberg's A.I. if you must. Eventually have her become one with an AI and bring hope to the internet and become an immortal godess.

Where's my paycheck?
>>
Oh fuck ITS A WARRIOR PRINCESS WHOS STRUGGLING IN A TIME OF PEACE MIDWAY THROUGH THE MOVIE AFTER A LIFE TIME OF WAR
>>
>>93608214
How about aztecs and shit, you colonist swine?
>>
>>93608735
oh I misread. okay. yeah that'd be great.
>>
>>93607499
>JOHN LASSETER HAS A GUN TO YOUR HEAD AND GIVES YOU TEN SECONDS TO PITCH A NEW DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIE
Disney's Guanyin.
>>
>>93608767
Aztecs would be Mexico, friendo. Couple thousand miles from Brazil.
>>
>>93608756
Actually, that's hilarious.
I'd love to read a comic about this.
>>
>>93608767
>Disney adapts Pilli Adventure
they'd just ruin it...
>>93608781
oh, same thing. aztec olmec inca toltec maya adobe macromedia
>>
>>93607499
Ok. How about we push the limits on this and make it about the Holocaust? Let's make a princess movie that takes place in a concentration camp during WW II
>>
>>93608805
None of those things you mentioned were in Brazil, either. Brazil had largely the Tupi and Tapuia, who were a stone-age tech people who lived in tribes and small villages, not major cities the way the Andean or Central American civilizations did.
>>
>>93608876
are you sure? I could have sworn brazil had some kind of civilization before spain met them. I mean, I know northern south america did.. and western. I thought it was only the central area that had the total primitives
>central american
really? shit, i guess it makes sense given how oceans kinda foster that sort of thing, but all the latin civilizations I ever saw were in deep-ass jungle.
>>
>>93608876
I'm pretty sure these tribes have princesses or equivalents thereof. Go suck a fuck, Miguel
>>
>>93608948
That's not what he was arguing though. Some guy mentioned some civilization, he said they werent in brazil, I said they're all the same, he said yeah but none of those were in brazil.
>>
Sita from Ramayana. Bollywood-style musical. Billions assured.
>>
File: romanovremoval.jpg (18KB, 330x408px) Image search: [Google]
romanovremoval.jpg
18KB, 330x408px
Anastasia done right
>>
>>93608913
There was some primitive agriculture, but not nearly to the city-building level, nothing like, say, the Toltec or Norte Chico.
>>
>>93609014
Ramayana is like every epic RPG crammed into one. It needs to be a fucking 30-year-long anime
has a hell of a shitty ending though. Ramario spent all this time rescuing her from king koopa, then decides she's been captured so long he can't be sure of her purity, so she just hands over his kids (she had his kids in the meantime I guess?) and melts into the ground, then rama just goes to heaven Goku-style for no reason
>>
>>93609015
>Historically-accurate Anastasia
>basically Corpse Bride
I'd watch it
>>93609040
well shit, I guess all those ziggurat-dotted dense jungles were somewhere else. I really always thought they were in, like, northern brazil.. I mean I know the deep rainforest area has the ultra-primitives, yeah. no agriculture there.
I guess basically I don't know the countries in south america.
>>
>>93608988
Oh really? >>93608214
>Brazilian here. We don't really have princesses.
>>
>>93609014
Nope. Impossible to pull off or sell that ending, faggot.
>>
>>93607499

SO THE PRINCESS IS BEAUTIFUL AND WHITE AND 19

AND SHE HAS A FUNNY AND MARKETABLE ANIMAL SIDEKICK THAT CAN'T SPEAK BUT DISPLAYS HUMAN EMOTIONS.

AND SHE'S SNARKY AND COOL AND MAKES ALL THE MEN LOOK DUMB.

AND SHE SINGS A HIT SONG THAT SELLS A GORILLIAN COPIES ON ITUNES.
>>
File: wzbkqqj1.png (475KB, 620x918px) Image search: [Google]
wzbkqqj1.png
475KB, 620x918px
>>93607499
this one
>>
PULL THE TRIGGER, FATASS.
AFTER WHAT YOU'VE DONE I WANT YOUR COMPANY TO FAIL
>>
>>93609071
The major pre-Columbian civilizations in South America - the ones that built actual cities and stuff - were all in the west, in modern Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Chile. Maybe a bit of Bolivia, too.

Brazil was starting to develop what probably would have eventually become actual civilizations, but, well, European contact is a Hell of a drug.
>>
>>93609134
does she wear those hot little boxing-boots? If so I'll watch it
we need more badass princesses. remember those trailers where Rapunzel was kicking ass going all spider-man with her hair and smacking shit with her skillet?
>>
>>93607499
Push the limits. She needs to be terminally ill or a cripple. The rest doesn't matter.
Again: Push the limits.
>>
>>93609085
I'm the guy talking about Toltecs and stuff; I'm not the original Brazilian OP.
>>
>>93609169
>hell of a drug
i mean, they have civilization NOW thanks to europe, so yeah.
well alright then, I didn't know that. I guess all the stuff I was thinking of was in central america and mexico. They had some decent civilizations here and there.. still severely behind, but lightyears ahead of the central north americans.
>>
>>93609132
Bang. You're dead.
>>
>>93609200
Then you are missing the point of the original argument, Paolo
>>
>>93607499
A prequel taking place hundreds of years before Cars. Everyone is horse-drawn carriages.

I think I get shot.
>>
>>93607499
BARBARIATH

THE STORY OF A YOUNG GIRL CAMPAIGNING FOR THE RIGHTS OF THE GENOCIDALLY ANGRY IN A WASTELAND HELLHOLE RULED BY EXPLODING DEMON CROCODILES AND THEIR ZOMBIE PHARAOH MINIONS

THE PRINCESS ALSO HAS A COOLER DAD WHO GETS MORE SCREENTIME AND IS NAMED OMNISLAUGHTER BLOODANNIHILATOR: KING OF MURDER.
>>
Space Princess. She's got an adorable rover as a companion.
>>
>>93609240
>Let's have a Brazilian princess
>>There were no Brazilian princess
>Yeah, there were Aztecs
>>No, those were Mexico
>Aztec, Maya, Inca, Olmec, whatever, who cares
>>None of those were in Brazil. Brazil didn't have the advanced social structures necessary to create civilizations that would have had princesses. At best you'd have chieftain's daughters, we we just had a movie about that
>That's not the point
>>Then what is the point?
>I'm a colossal faggot.
>>Well, as long as you're honest with yourself.
>>
>>93609244
Yeah you get shot but then he takes your idea and uses it anyway.
>>
>>93609204
>behind
>ahead of the central north americans
Your standards are retarded. Their cultures rose and fell and people in them suffered a shitton more than in what the Northern Americans had going. Their way of living was way more sustainable and lasted longer in retrospect till the Europeans hit them too.
>>
>>93609258
>>
>>93609290
Wow. Kill yourself, you sad clown. The point was that you said there were no brazilian princesses. Turns out there were tribes which sure as shit had princesses or equivalents thereof.
Just stop posting, you dipshit.
>>
>>93607499
A princess movie but the princess is evil and stays evil throughout the whole film. The story follows her from being a literal who to becoming the BIG BAD (think classical Disney evil queen) she gets some nice catchy Disney villain song and you see the good guys try to stop her and ultimately fail. She'll be marketed as the "bad girl" of Disney princess and divert from the usual path they all follow
>>
>>93609293
do you even hear yourself?
>>
File: Cheka.png (77KB, 265x276px) Image search: [Google]
Cheka.png
77KB, 265x276px
>>93609015
I remember a straight-to-video Anastasia movie. Instead of Rasputin, the villain was this commie motherfucker.
>>
>>93609377
Do you?
>>
>>93609361
I mean, if Pocahontas gets to be a disney princess..
>>
>>93609391
oh, fuck!
>>
>>93609367
Maleficent was awful. Don't make us relive that.
>>
>>93607545
I like the idea of her going into the woods. She should become the "monster", but it turns out, she's the princess!

Wha-wha!
>>
1. Take regular Disney plot like Jungle Book or King Arthur
2. Replace MC with Disney Princess™
3. Rake in the shekels
>>
>>93609534
thread/
>>
>>93609466
I haven't seen the movie but maybe if you start from scratch and do it right it could work. Also looking at the box office now, maleficent made several times more money in box office (758 mil) than its productions cost (180mil) which means the movie was a success, doesn't matter what critics say as long as your rolling in cash and the general audience likes it
>>
>>93609469
>Comes out a hardened warrior
>Finds out her father died and she was the rightful heir to the throne
>Doesn't know how to lead, only knows force
>New Disney princess is a communist dictator
>>
>>93607499
Alright, John, we gotta be in with "it" crowd now. So here's what I am thinking.

There's a girl in LA in the 90s. And when I say 90s I mean it. Like, I think we can get Will to do Fresh Prince if we ask him nicely. And maybe some Pokeman or whatever those Millenials like.

Your lead is an innocent, naive girl who wants to make it big in the film industry. To become "the queen" as it may. She idolizes Madonna. Her plucky friend is a gay boy who wants to be the best of all the drag queens.

But her friend has AIDs, and the princess struggles getting ahead in a system run by a bunch of woman haters who want her to do "special" auditions for them. Oh, and something about evil white Christian bible thumpers.

The romantic lead is a rough, jaded rocker who finds himself in the process. The main villains and a creepy producer and a the girl's abusive father who wants to drag her back to Nebraska.

Sound good? I think that's what is hip these days. We can even throw in a Hillary expy as a mentor and a Trump figure to mock. That'll get the crowds, John.
>>
>>93609781
>>93609469
>>93607545

Would watch.
>>
File: 968.jpg (1MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
968.jpg
1MB, 992x1403px
it's an adaptation of momotaro and the princess character is a giantess oni
>>
>>93607499
The princess is heir to the throne of the kingdom of Margok, a place where magic is common. The members of the royal family all have extremely powerful magic, the king being ale to control light and grow wings while the queen can speak to birds. Her siblings also have cool magic, but our princess can speak to bugs and control them. As tradition, once the princesses and princes of each kingdom is of age, they enter a tournament to win over the prince of the most powerful kingdom. Wanting to be with the prince, the princess must deal with her magical ability with the help of an entomologist and her wacky bug friends.
I'll take my check now.
>>
There's this girlishly looking boy and he has to pretend to be the princess
>>
>>93610693
Mulan 3?
>>
bump. I want to see more ideas. these are actually pretty funny
>>
>>93607499
OH BABY OH BABY OH BABY
>>
>>93607499
A fat black girl gains a magical girl wand that transforms her into a skinny white Sailor Moon lookalike. Que babby's first racial dynamics discussion and transformation fetish triggers, make millions via controversy.
>>
Two rivals race to save a princess but instead the princess is a cunt, save the dragon instead and they from then on are platonic adventuring bros with the dragon that no one knows if it's male or female and instead focus on being kickass.
>>
>>93612043
Alternatively, a monster is really a princess in disguise but in the end she is actually not cursed at all, just an actual monster.
>>
File: gungan_princess_by_stucunningham.jpg (116KB, 705x1134px) Image search: [Google]
gungan_princess_by_stucunningham.jpg
116KB, 705x1134px
Gungan princess.
>>
HITLER PRINCESS

FUCK TEN SECONDS ISN'T ENOUGH GOD DAMN YOU WOLFENSTEIN
>>
>>93609389
At least he makes more sense, a villain with an actual reason to do things and is also quite believable, not a stupid mage with a bunch of bugs
Thread posts: 93
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.