[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Renew Your Vows is going to be canceled in 2018 and replaced

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 8

File: 1491367184584.png (999KB, 736x1155px) Image search: [Google]
1491367184584.png
999KB, 736x1155px
1. Renew Your Vows is going to be canceled in 2018 and replaced with a new Slott written Spider-Girl series with Annie as the new Spider-Girl.

2. America Chavez is going to join the Avengers after the Champions/Avengers crossover and become the new leader of the Avengers. Marvel plans a huge push for America Chavez, and Marvel is working on a pitch for Netflix to do an America Chavez TV show.

3. Before Ti-Nehishi Coates takes over Captain America/Cap gets his own book back, there is plans to do a Mark Waid mini-series to "fix" Captain America in the eyes of the public. The storyline will be set in WW2 and feature lots of SJW junk and Nazi punching, in terms of fan service for liberal folks who have been pissy that Cap hasn't been joining in with Antifas attacking people that they claim are Nazis.

4. There is talk about ditching the X-Men from Uncanny Avengers and turning it into an "Old School" Avengers book. Current word is Clint Barton (who will abandon the Hawkeye name for Kate Bishop in order to become Goliath again), Monica Rambaeu, and Mockingbird into the book and move the team out west, turning it into West Coast Avengers in all but name.

Also, one storyline being pitched, would have Crystal join the team for an arc to deal with the loose ends with the status of Black Knight after his series was canceled.

5. Gaiman has finished work on remaining issues of Miracleman The Silver Age. But there is lots of talk on whether or not to just dump the six issues out into TPB or continue releasing the series as single issues, since some at Marvel want to get Neil's run over with ASAP so they can begin incorporating Miracleman into the Marvel Universe already.

6. One of the rejected pitch ideas for Generations was that all of the SJW heroes get tossed back in time to the day Galactus came to Earth and for them to save the day, not the Fantastic Four.
>>
>>93605666
Satan, I dont really understand what any of that has to do with your OP pic
>>
>>93605666
Satan, you're losing your creativity.
>>
All of this sounds retarded enough to be true
>>
>>93605666
Why not just make everything normal again and stop releasing shit?
>>
>>93605666
Satan why...
>>
>>93605666
All of this sounds extremely stupid and unbelievable, which makes it extremely likely to be true.
>>
>>93605755
They've driven away most of the talent, shits all they can release at this point.
Plus they want to go full SJW libtard, cuz fuck all the straight white male heroes.
>>
>>93605666
>Marvel plans a huge push for America Chavez
If Marvel wants to push a brown latina hero, please pick ANYONE besides America.
>>
>>93605872
All the other latinos/-as aren't progressive enough anymore. Certainly not after the Philando Castile debacle.
>>
>>93605666

Goddammit Satan!
>>
>>93605666
Don't forget with the Marvel Legacy numbering returning Slott will likely end up writing Spider-man #600, 700 and 800.
>>
>>93605666
>People will actually fall for this shit
>Yet somehow I believe that Marvel will do something similar to this
>>
>>93605666
>over with ASAP so they can begin incorporating Miracleman into the Marvel Universe already

> oh so they thought they'd win by integrating Watchmen into the DCU? Well watch US integrate a 1980s postmodern take on cape books by Alan Moore ONLY BETTER BECAUSE WE'RE THE HOUSE OF OTHER PEOPLES' IDEAS
>>
>>93605872
That's latinx you sexist, cis, male pig!!!
>>
>>93605872
it was very obvious that ms. america is a plan B since i'm sure alot of people high up at either marvel or disney see that carol is never gonna be their answer to wonder woman.

as for how successful they are i doubt disney would let them get to a plan C if she flops like carol did given how much time and money the spent on pushing carol and how much more they are going to spend on pushing ms. america.

the funny part about marvel's quest for a wonder woman is that they had like 3 or 4 opportunities to with characters that weren't carol or ms. america.
>>
File: 1351253361308.png (22KB, 207x239px) Image search: [Google]
1351253361308.png
22KB, 207x239px
>>93605666
>>
>>93606576
>ms. america is a plan B
a chemical abortion? sounds good to me
>>
>>93605666
>Marvel is working on a pitch for Netflix to do an America Chavez TV show.
Would she get raped? I mean, you can't do much with her on a $10 budget, and she'll be stuck wallowing in "NYC is rapeville"
>>
>>93606576
>they had like 3 or 4 opportunities to with characters that weren't carol or ms. america.
Which ones?
>>
>>93606840
>America Chavez TV show
Pilot episode: She starts in with the Freddie Prinze Sr. patois and is promptly murdered by actual Pacos. Also, last episode.
>>
File: triggered.png (38KB, 361x235px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
38KB, 361x235px
>>93605666

No....
>>
File: Dont_worry.png (132KB, 364x354px) Image search: [Google]
Dont_worry.png
132KB, 364x354px
>>93605666

>666
>Prince of lies
>>
>>93606922
Not the guy you're replying to, but Kamala came to mind as a female character with buzz behind her in modern times.

I guess the problem with that is that you can't really do Ms. Marvel as a legacy hero unless you do Carol first
>>
>>93606922
since they wanted a wonder woman to use for movies they could've easily used black widow or scarlet witch since they already have movie appearance as the prominent female heroes on the avengers

also kamala was another opportunity given her success & popularity (even now) and it does seem like they are trying to capitalize on it even though it's only limited to cartoons & mobile phone games

>>93607760
>I guess the problem with that is that you can't really do Ms. Marvel as a legacy hero unless you do Carol first

it's pretty easy to do kamala in the MCU without her being a legacy just have ms.marvel be her favorite comic book character and she decides to use the super hero identity when she gets super powers
>>
>Cosmic character with epic multiversal powers & story potential...
>Banish her to be marginalized on a budget-less TV series...
This seems like the opposite of a huge push...
>>
>>93605666
> 3. Before Ti-Nehishi Coates takes over Captain America/Cap gets his own book back, there is plans to do a Mark Waid mini-series to "fix" Captain America in the eyes of the public. The storyline will be set in WW2 and feature lots of SJW junk and Nazi punching, in terms of fan service for liberal folks who have been pissy that Cap hasn't been joining in with Antifas attacking people that they claim are Nazis.
I will burn shit down...
>>
>>93605666
That outfit is ugle asf
>>
>>93607760
Problem with Kamala is that she's the prototypical "big fish in a small pond". IE she works good isolated from everyone else but once you start to put her in super-hero books, everyone sees how flawed and god-awful she is.

The fact that her sales actually flatlined when they put her in other books/crossovers, only made things worse.

>>93608063
So long as they set it in World War 2, the damage would be minimal though.

It would be super cynical if they keep Cap dead or missing in action in the present and simply put out a WW2 Cap comic so they can have their Nazi punching SJW spewing hugbox cake and eat it too via keeping it isolated from the mainstream Marvel Universe.
>>
>>93605666
>Renew Your Vows is going to be canceled in 2018 and replaced with a new Slott written Spider-Girl series with Annie as the new Spider-Girl.
Why does everything I like end in ruin?
>>
>>93605666
Why does Marvel make every female character they want to push so thoroughly unlikable?
>>
>>93610131
To make a character likable they have to be complex, or nice, and either is an embodiment of the caucasoid hegemonic patriarchal hierarchy.
>>
>>93605666
Just when I think Marvel cannot possibly, possibly get any worse.

1) kill one of the few enjoyable titles
2) put Literal cancer as the leader of the Avengers.
3) Captain SJW!!!!!!
4) let's finish killing that minority we failed to kill!
5) let's fuck talent again
6) SJW 5ever!!!!

May they crumble under their own hubris like the tragedies of old.
>>
>>93609971
she's just the worst in any team situation
no one wants to see her tackle world ending threats
she could like get hurt
>>
>>93605917
what's this, I've not heard.
>>
>>93605666
>6. One of the rejected pitch ideas for Generations was that all of the SJW heroes get tossed back in time to the day Galactus came to Earth and for them to save the day, not the Fantastic Four.

Please let this be true. Just thinking about the shitstorm it would bring makes me giddy.
>>
>Tfw I want to support diverse characters
>Marvel does them in the most godawful hamfisted way possible with characters that are just fucking awful

At least I have DC's bombshells and its perfect lesbian utopia.
>>
>>93610131
They don't know what the words strong independent female character mean. Let's go through what the words actually mean vs what Marvel thinks they mean

>strong
Thoroughly characterized. Rather than a one or two dimensional marketing tool or background character, they are treated like actual people. They have dreams, failures and personality quirks.

>independent
Rather than simply repeating the motivations of another character, they have their own motivations which may bring them into conflict with their allies from time to time

>female
Is unashamedly female

What Marvel thinks it means

>strong
Her superpower is OP or is literally physical strength. Interesting yet non-OP powers are not allowed unless they let her lift a car. If she ever loses a fight she is no longer strong

>independent
She don't need no man at any point in her life, including her biological conception.

>female
Is ashamed to be seen as female and only wears masculine clothing and hairstyles to garner respect

Add that all up and you get a transman that never loses a fight and hates 50% of the people xe encounters
>>
>>93605917
Alright. I'll bite. What does one have to do with the other?
>>
>>93605917
>Black gun-owner who got shot by a panicky police officer because he was telling him he had a license to carry during a routine car stop
>Has something to do with latino characters being progressive
Anon are you okay?
>>
>>93605666
>1. Renew Your Vows is going to be canceled in 2018 and replaced with a new Slott written Spider-Girl series with Annie as the new Spider-Girl.

I guess that's why they are aging her up.

I still don't want Slott on the book. He'll rape Mary Jane. I'd prefer Conway to stay.
>>
>>93605666
>6. One of the rejected pitch ideas for Generations was that all of the SJW heroes get tossed back in time to the day Galactus came to Earth and for them to save the day, not the Fantastic Four.
They just keep spitting on the Fantastic Four's grave.
>>
>>93605666
Great, it's that Marvel """""Insider""""" again
>>
>>93610757
>Slott divorces MJ and Peter
>gives Annie new black stepdad
you know it's gonna happen
>>
>>93606513
shut the fuck up faggot
>>
>>93605666
>Marvel plans a huge push for America Chavez, and Marvel is working on a pitch for Netflix to do an America Chavez TV show.

I'd rather they give She-Hulk a big push. Then Netflix can have a She-Hulk legal drama.
>>
>>93609971
>>93610201
alot of that is attributed to the fact that nobody at marvel but wilson seems to know how to write her + wilson wanting to go into a more serious tone after secret wars.

the book & character ultimately works better in a more lighthearted and/or campy tone.
>>
I fucking hate that your guys' only takeaways here are "REEEEE FUCKING SJW'S!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>93605666
>Tales from the Darkest Timeline
Thanks for the laugh, satan.
>>
>>93605666
How do you know this?
>>
>>93605666
i really like the suit desu
>>
>>93605666
Way to ruin my day OP
>>
>>93605666

back to /pol/
>>
>stealing Monica away from Ewing
For my own sanity, I'm going to assume this is all bullshit
>>
>>93605666
His cartridges just being out there triggers me something fierce. At least get pouch or something
>>
>>93612733

it is bullshit. Marvel already announced their next line of comics and it's none of this shit at all

OP is a alt-right shitposter from /pol/
>>
>>93610200
>thinking this is real

Whew boy
>>
>>93605666

I only come here for the cartoons and to laugh at Marvel. I used to be a Marvelfag, so it's a bit like watching an ex put on 100 pounds and start cutting herself: sadistically satisfying.

It's probably bullshit, but I'm sure Marvel can do something just as bad.
>>
>believing OP

I wouldn't put it past Marvel to do half of that shit, but /co/ is way too gullible
>>
>>93612748
Alt-right doesn't really exist though.
>>
>>93613528

oh thank god
>>
>>93611558
Marvel doesn't care about She-Hulk because the character isn't a sjw soapbox.
>>
File: marvel insider predictions.png (551KB, 1600x3532px) Image search: [Google]
marvel insider predictions.png
551KB, 1600x3532px
>>93605666
>>
>>93611363
This is kind of implied to be true by the "Fantastic Three" with Moon Girl.
>>
>>93605666
>Renew Your Vows is going to be canceled in 2018 and replaced with a new Slott written Spider-Girl series with Annie as the new Spider-Girl.
Why don't we ever get a Spiderkid that's a dude?
>>
>>93605666
This would truly be the worst timeline
>>
>>93605666
I am glad you don't get paid for this, your fiction lacks credibility.
>>
File: 1472769717119.jpg (77KB, 422x600px) Image search: [Google]
1472769717119.jpg
77KB, 422x600px
>>93605666
at this point is highly probably this happen
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.