[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you could fuck one person in the industry, who would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_9451.jpg (118KB, 590x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9451.jpg
118KB, 590x500px
If you could fuck one person in the industry, who would you choose and why?
>>
>>93599527
I'd hate rape zoe quinn, to wipe that beautiful perfect smug smile off her face!
>>
>>93599622
Whos zoe quinn again, i keep hearing her name on things like gamergate but dont really know who she is
>>
File: 1498100418672.jpg (68KB, 781x767px) Image search: [Google]
1498100418672.jpg
68KB, 781x767px
>>93599622
fpbp
>>
File: C8IOjUgUAAQlqUS.jpg (240KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8IOjUgUAAQlqUS.jpg
240KB, 900x1200px
Marguerite Bennett, she lost weight and is actually pretty cute
>>
>>93599640
She made a cheap indie game about depression while also possibly having had coffee once with a male writer for kotaku and a bunch of raging autists went completely insane, doxxed her, and made up insane conspiracies about how she's fucked literally everyone with a cock in a ten mile radius.

Basically neckbeards just went crazy because women and fags were showing up more in the games industry. She just became a symbol, like sarkeesian. She did literally nothing.
>>
>>93599527
Depends, who would give me a show if I fucked them?
>>
>>93599527
June Foray

Like not even young June Foray, the June Foray of 2017
>>
>>93599784
Potentially Christina Miller, or maybe Daron Nefcy.
>>
>>93599622
Zoe please, control your fantasies.
>>
File: 1488664419459.jpg (72KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
1488664419459.jpg
72KB, 540x720px
Adeline Chetail to hear the moans of an angle
>>
I'm not even gay and I'd fuck Steranko
>>
File: laura_bailey_full5.jpg (120KB, 499x748px) Image search: [Google]
laura_bailey_full5.jpg
120KB, 499x748px
>>
Hyden Walch is cute.
>>
>>93599766
>possibly having had coffee once with a male writer for kotaku
You mean "she cheated on her boyfriend and secretly had sex with five guys (one of whom was her married boss, and another was a videogame journalist)". The upset boyfriend felt that she had been manipulative towards the people around her, he wrote a blog about it, and things snowballed from there.
It wasn't very classy of the boyfriend to turn their private relationship problems into a public sex scandal, but your statement that Quinn "did literally nothing" isn't exactly correct.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.