[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Without having any prior knowledge about this cartoon show.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Look at this picture and tell me the premise and genre of this show.
>>
>>93595617

I literally know nothing abut the show but the name and this image.

A nerd girl and her demon/vampire bunny. That's all I get.
>>
>>93595636
That's it. The best character Chester isn't there.
>>
>>93595617
An asian girl summons and/or fights monsters to save the world. Vampires are involved, so they're probably monsters of the horror variety.
>>
>>93595636
>>93595713
Alright pretty good.
Now what if I show you the intro?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V65eydIcE54
>>
>>93595617
Waifu shit with a bunny that is rather intelligent.
>>
>>93595916
Nerd girl and pets move into creepy house where a vampire bunny lives and the pets get into creepy adventures.

Intro is pretty decent in that regard.
>>
Nigger there's already a thread up
>>>93570920
>>
File: ohsy8xd.jpg (83KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ohsy8xd.jpg
83KB, 1920x1080px
>>93595617

Look at this picture and tell me the premise and genre of this show.
>>
>>93596003
>that is rather intelligent
ohohoho ahahahahahaha heheheheeehee.
>>
File: 1482334098063.jpg (33KB, 248x252px) Image search: [Google]
1482334098063.jpg
33KB, 248x252px
>>93595617
I originally thought Bunnicula was going to be a comfy adventure spooky-themed show about Mina and her pets solving mysteries and supernatural reports.

I was thinking it would be like Scooby Doo or perhaps Tutenstein.

then later I found out it was made by the same people behind Billy & Mandy and the New Looney Tunes Show, which always bored me to death
Pic related.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.