[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The following are scenes from The Proud Family. >You may

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

File: Spontaneous combustion.png (408KB, 506x376px) Image search: [Google]
Spontaneous combustion.png
408KB, 506x376px
The following are scenes from The Proud Family.

>You may want to slow down, Mr Proud, because the friction of your fingers in combination of the ashiness of your skin can result in spontaneous combustion.
>>
File: Rusty.png (353KB, 549x304px) Image search: [Google]
Rusty.png
353KB, 549x304px
>>93594035

>My mama always told me by ankles were so rusty, they could start a fire

>[Oscar rubs his ankles together a couple of times. A fire immediately starts]
>>
File: EZ_Jackster.png (218KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
EZ_Jackster.png
218KB, 512x384px
>>
>>93594042

>[Dr. Parker]: I'm sorry, honey, but if going to the baptism means being held hostage in the same place by these cretins

>[Ray Ray]: If you call me one more name that I don't understand, you ain't gonna have to worry about no baptism, you gonna have to worry about a slap-tism!
>>
File: Slaptism.png (389KB, 503x367px) Image search: [Google]
Slaptism.png
389KB, 503x367px
>>93594051
>>
File: Tabasco.png (340KB, 501x374px) Image search: [Google]
Tabasco.png
340KB, 501x374px
>>93594068
>[Penny]:Will you please chill, Hot Sauce?

>[Dijonay's Sister]: The Name is Tabasco a'ight? You better recognize!
>>
File: FOIN.png (384KB, 506x372px) Image search: [Google]
FOIN.png
384KB, 506x372px
>>93594079
>[Dijonay, commenting on Q Kwok's arranged bride] Dang! Homegirl that that Lucy Liu/Jennifer Lopez thing going on. She's not pretty; she's FOIN!
>>
File: Footwork.png (358KB, 503x370px) Image search: [Google]
Footwork.png
358KB, 503x370px
>>93594091
>Then I just... Put my foot in it!
>>
>>93594091
what kind of name is dijonay?
that always bothers me as a kid
also penny isnt even that dark. whats up with that? it was really jarring seeing her next to lilo in those lilo and stitch crossovers
>>
>>93594358
Isn't Penny half Mexican? IIRC her mother was a Latina.
>>
>>93594419
no.
penny is a yellow bone, like her mom.
>>
>>93594358
She and her siblings are named after condiments.
>>
how come The Proud Family never got called out for shuckin' and jivin'?
>>
>>93594488
Cause it was funny?
>>
Eh, it was Simpsons with black people/minorities in general. Not terrible, but not great.
>>
What's with black people and dry skin? Is it genetic or something?
>>
>>93594035
but that wouldn't be spontaneous would it? I'm pretty sure that's just regular combustion
>>
>>93597831
Everyone gets dry skin. It's just a particular joke with black people because it's apparent on our skin.
>>
I still don't get what the point of the cliffhanger in the Ramadan episode was supposed to be

The plot itself was already alright, teaching people about traditions, you didnt need to go aggro on the ending
>>
>>93597831
Its easier to see and notice especially on really dark skinned people. Like white chalk on black construction paper.
>>
>>93594358
I'm not sure if it's an official black name like Taniqua or Latasha, but it's certainly no stranger than the rest of the shit they name their kids.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.