[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>4 (four) seasons in >Still hasn't explained what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: worldbuilding.png (912KB, 1256x697px) Image search: [Google]
worldbuilding.png
912KB, 1256x697px
>4 (four) seasons in
>Still hasn't explained what happened to the Earth

Defend this (((worldbuilding)))
>>
the frick do you mean

there was a cataclysmic WAR- there was a weapon that broke or corrupted all the gems on earth aside from the ones protected by Rose Quartz shield.

This show has shit writing but I'm not gonna let you have this one /pol/lock
>>
>>93591800
Defend your autism.
>>
>>93591800
It was explained within the same episode, piss-for-brains.
>>
>>93591800
ITT: SUfags making excuses for shitty (((writing))) and (((worldbuilding))).
>>
>>93591800
We know what happened to the Earth

Aliens happened that started colonizing it, before being stopped by a rebel movement
>>
>>93592574
((((((((((((((((((((((woah dude)))))))))))))))))))))))))
((((((((((((((((((((((too many parenthesis))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
it's the backbone of this series not to ask questions
>>
>>93591800
You're stupid if everything needs to be spelled out for you
>>
>>93593242
t. Rebecca Sugar
>>
>>93591800
A thread died for this bullshit.
>>
>>93591800

I fucking hate the way they no one ask any questions about thinks any normal person would but in this case it makes sense, for steven earth has always been like this
>>
>>93591837

That may be, but that weapon did not move the continents around.

>>93592485

Not really. It was never explained why the arrangement of the continents is different.

>>93592622

Again: not an explanation.
>>
>>93593336
They were terraforming the planet for their own needs. Probably fucked around with the continental plates while doing so.
>>
>>93592950
Never leaving Steven's perspective is kind of what screwed over the show.
>>
>>93593336

It just doesn't deserve much explanation, specially since we never see the rest of the earth but its implied that its as nothing has changed, it could be anternate earth structure or it could be aliens or both.To be honest i really don't care anymore, i don't give a shit about "lore" for this show, its been 140+ episodes its not going to get good now and its not going to retroactively make all the other episodes bearable to watch.
>>
File: idea for bomb.jpg (132KB, 1707x325px) Image search: [Google]
idea for bomb.jpg
132KB, 1707x325px
>>93593357

"Probably"

How would moving continental plates figure into their colonization? And why would they need to "Terraform"? Earth is already an eminently survivable environment to them.

Yeah, they were going to hollow out Earth (Although God knows why) but why would they move the continents around for that?

This needs more exposure.

>>93593396

Sort-of agree. But if you hate it so much, why do you keep watching? Are you like that otter that eats the lemon?

>>93593372

They should do a bomb like that.
>>
>>93592803
lurk moar
>>
>>93592574
If you're going to use the echo meme at least do it right
>>
ITT: Sucrose dick-riders get frustrated with OP because the show's shit writing does a poor job of explaining its lore
>>
>>93593494

Yeah, I see a lot of people making excuses for Sucrose.

Oh, wait, no, what's the word I am thinking of?

Oh yeah: I don't see any people making excuses for Sucrose.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.