[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>writing the best DC Rebirth series, Eisner nominated >BTFO'd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (2MB, 600x891px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 600x891px
>writing the best DC Rebirth series, Eisner nominated
>BTFO'd Dickfags
>likely shitposts on /co/
Name a more based writer in comics right now. I'm waiting.
>>
Deathstroke is the only comic besides Nightwing I pull from DC, so obviously he's doing something right.
>>
So he doesn't like Dick? Cuz I really want to get into Stroke, but I love Dick, so if he's not down with Dick I don't know.
>>
>>93588400
Priest really is a modern great in comics. In a just world, this man has "fuck you" money
>>
>>93588465
bruh
>>
>>93588400
i will be pissed if he loses that Eisner
>>
>>93588400
Why does he hate Dick?
>>
>>93588465
Hop off his cock for a sec and read the fucking series
>>
Nigger
I know you're reading this, Priest. Go ahead and mention me in your blog now.
>>
>>93588504
Because Dick is almost as whitebread as Barry.
>>
>>93588400
>the guy that chocked one of his character in space because her series was not approved
>>
>>93588465
Well done.
>>
>>93588400
Explain
>>
>>93588585
Why would I want to read something that shits on a favorite character of mine
That's the reason I don't buy ASM
>>
>>93588400
Deathstroke is in my queue next, so this bodes well for me.
>>
>>93588504
Read a comic retarded trip nigger.
>>
>>93588400
He is pretty god. I'm only partial to Richard Grayson, but I can take a hit. It would be a shame if he loses the Eisner.
>>
>>93588400
who?
>>
File: laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif (4MB, 347x244px) Image search: [Google]
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif
4MB, 347x244px
>>93588465
>but I love Dick

Hihihihihihi
>>
>>93589180
If you took the time to reply, why didn't you take the time to answer, faggot. It's not like he's gonna glean anything objective about Dick just from reading a comic.
>>
>>93589274
>why didn't you take the time to answer, faggot.
Because spoon-feeding culture is cancer, especially spoon-feeding trip niggers who are company war faggots who only post in /tv/ tier threads. When your new faggotry runs out and you learn to use trip, do so. That way I can filter out your dumb ass.
>>
>>93589351
You're too stupid to exist in real life, my man.
>>
>>93588504

I think he just finds Dick boring.
>>
>>93589501
This is literally all he's said; he didn't say he has as deep a knowledge of Dicklore as you, the Dick-fan. Also he's writing Deathstroke, the book from the point of view of Dick's archnemesis, and he's a genuine old-school comics guy almost from the Claremont-era you can't see how he'd want to stir shit a little bit for his book by saying "yeah and Dick was always kinda a bitch anyway!" ?
>>
>>93589398
Not an argument.
>>
>>93589351
This post is so fucking cringy
>>
>>93591063
>cringy
Hello reddo.
>>
Do you think Marvel offered him Black Bolt just to fuck with him

>I'll write whatever, just no black characters
>Okay, here's Black Bolt
>...Motherfuckers.

Seriously though I'm looking forward to that book, hope he kills it.
>>
>>93588502
He doesn't have a prayer.
>>
>>93591323
dollars to doughnuts he's going to write Black Widow as Captain America after Secret Empire just to fuck with everyone
>>
>>93591375
DC should've nominated Yang
he's an Eisner darling
>>
>>93588504
Does he really dislike Dick? Honestly, I feel like he hates Damian since he writes him as more of a jerk than usual.
>>
>>93592448
he just thinks Dick is the lamest character in all of fiction and his fans are basically retarded
>>
>>93592188
It's not something DC decides.
>>
>>93592448
He likes Damian because Damian is a jerk and he can have fun with that.
If he tries to write Dick he has to write him to please DickFags
>>
>>93588659
But he likes Barry more than Wally.
>>
Isn't Eisner that award that nom'ed Max Landis as best writer and his horrible Superman/Joker story?
>>
>>93593484
Yes they're a joke.
>>
>>93591323
I thought Saladin Ahmed was writing Black Bolt
>>
>>93588465
>I love Dick

Jesus, next you're going to tell me that Triple H is your favorite pro wrestler of all time.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.