[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well ... Jason is coming soon to the WW pages. Personally I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1497900521351.jpg (103KB, 570x843px) Image search: [Google]
1497900521351.jpg
103KB, 570x843px
Well ... Jason is coming soon to the WW pages.

Personally I do not consider that there are bad ideas in comics except those that go to the extreme like killing some people.

That WW has a twin brother seems to me an interesting idea (nevertheless it can become a bad idea if one works badly with her)

I do not know why many readers complain about this, when in batman comics, batifamily has had many female members during the story (catwoman, batwoman, batgirl, spoiler, robin of DKR) as well as the superfamily (lana lang's superwoman, Lois, supergirl, powergirl).

What do you think of this idea? I personally will give you an opportunity I do not want to judge anything without reading it, but at the first sign of failure I could not follow this title.
>>
>>93587478
Finally but im honestly wondering how Robinson(think its his story) is gonna tie this to the WW Rucka wrote.
>>
>>93587478
>Jason
Dont really care, and I don't really think he would have good chemistry with Diana but whatever
>Twin Brother
We had an entire arc with Azz regarding Diana's siblings, lets take a break from that
>Grail
Oh god can we please just forget she ever existed?
>Giganta
Glad to see her again, but in truth Id rather have an arc focus on her. Because I got to say, Im tired of seeing Giganta reduced to a jobbing thug used to show how strong another character is. Do something with her character
>>
> Jason
Really Indifferent to.
> Grail
Glad we are getting more of her. Don't like the more generic less sexy design on that cover. Bring back the exposed thighs & side cuts, do it now.

My main selling point for this comic will be...
> Carlo Pagulayan
Who I have wanted to draw WW for a good long while. That said, his work has been pretty damn meh for a while now, last time he really put a strong effort in was the Red Hulk's 2 issue homage arc to Planet Hulk. Red She Hulk was really inconsistent and Deathstroke was just ok.
If they could get him the same colorist Fabok had on Darkseid War I think that would help as his Deathstroke work coloring seemed really flat.
>>
>>93587478
It's going to suck.
>>
>>93587478
It's going to be a short stint by Robinson, so I don't really care.
>>
>>93587478
Wait, is Jason Todd really Diana's brother is Jason just his name?
>>
>>93587478
>Grail
>Jason
It's going to be Johns story instead of Robinson writing something of his own. It's going to suck really bad.
>>
>>93588061
Jason is his name. Plus a famous name in greek mythology probably why they chose it.
>>
>>93587648
>seeing Giganta reduced
iswydt
>>
>>93587478
I don't really care about Diana long lost brother, i don't really think is a particularly idea, but maybe a good writer could make something decent out of it, not really sure if current Robison is that writer.
Grail however is a unredeemable shit character who should be best forgotten and never used again.
>>
File: IMG_5588.jpg (64KB, 478x322px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5588.jpg
64KB, 478x322px
>>93588061
>>
>>93588061
Robinfags need to fuck off and die
>>
>>93587478
Depends on how much more they're planning on retconning Themyscira. If there's a properly explained reason for his existence, I'll be happy.
>>
>>93588650
>>93588750
To be fair, Rucka did say he did something that shook the Bat offices. Maybe Robinson is following up on a plot Rucka told him about?
>>
>>93589429
I think he just wanted to do a Batwoman/Diana team up again like JWIII did back in N52.
Where did he mention that meeting again?
>>
>Another fucking male amazon story.

For fuck's sake. This is a bigger cliche than tyrant Superman already.
>>
>>93590893
Hahahaha, no.
>>
>>93589429
Jason Todd is hanging out with Artemis and Bizarro at the moment. A Wonder Woman Camo would not be unexpected.
>>
>>93591802
I want Artemis to shit all over Wondy.
>>
I'm tired of long lost sibling / the villain is actually family storylines already
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.